Across the Ages 03: 1980 Kay

Story Info
Jack and Kay fall in love.
3k words
4.36
5.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rothning
rothning
26 Followers

This is the third installment in the "Across the Ages" series, the first two being 1979 Peggy and 1979 Ruth. All characters are at least 18 years old.

***

During the spring semester of 1980, Jack and Kay fell in love. The seed was planted that evening in Peggy's room over the holiday break, when Kay rode herself to orgasm rubbing her clothed crotch against Jack's clothed erection. Many other things happened that night: Jack lost his virginity to Peggy; Kay fellated Lowell to orgasm; Vivian rode Lowell's thrusting tongue. But after the other three returned to their colleges back East Jack and Kay, who were attending the local university, started hanging out together, and that moment hung between them, unmentioned but always in their minds.

They were opposites in many ways. Kay kept an inscrutable face to the world, which some interpreted as disapproving, and therefore would have been shocked at the roiling sexual thoughts inside her head. Jack, on the other hand, was a compulsive extrovert, revealing almost every thought in his head the moment it entered. That's why all his friends had known he was a virgin that night.

And yet the reason he was a virgin was that he hesitated to act on his thoughts, never being sure he was right, always able to see the other side of a decision. Because he himself never left any doubt about what he was thinking, he interpreted the reticence of others as a lack of interest. This was another difference with Kay, who, on the rare occasions that her inner self blossomed to the outside world, acted with a decisiveness that few could resist. It was she who had orchestrated the orgy that night.

One day, walking out of the creative writing class they were taking together, Jack asked, "Do you want study together?"

Kay, secretly pleased, paused, then said, "Sure, we could do that if you like."

Jack, interpreting the pause as reluctance, said, "I mean we don't have to if you don't want to. It's just that we are supposed to be writing a short story from our own experience, and I thought we could share ideas."

"Well, we do have a shared experience," said Kay, laughing, "but I don't think we could write about it."

The thought of writing about it, of trying to recreate that otherworldly moment when their flesh, separated by a few layers of clothing, nearly touched, was appealing to both of them. But they didn't talk about it any more during the occasional study sessions they started having at Jack's house, sitting around the kitchen table with its view across the desert to Peggy's house.

As spring arrived, and the desert turned brilliant yellow with brittle-bush and blooming palo verde trees, Jack noticed a change in Kay's clothing. She started wearing tight pants and miniskirts, emphasizing the wide curves of her bum. She started tying her loose shirts at the waist, so that the soft fabric touched the bottom curve of her breasts, a curve that continued in Jack's mind to meet her belly in a crease, naked and pendulous under the cloth. Her neckline got lower, inviting his gaze to the round inner curves that met in the alluring crack of her cleavage. She started going braless, so that the delicate nipples of her swaying breasts periodically poked here and there into the fabric.

Jack wondered what all this meant. Was it for him? Then, overthinking as usual, he thought it could be an assertion of liberation, that it would be male chauvinist of him to assume it was for his benefit. At any rate, he didn't say anything, and tried not to perv too much. He did notice that Kay said yes every time he suggested they get together. And he always felt a little leap of happiness when she did so. He enjoyed her company, her matter-of-fact manner punctuated by occasional zaniness.

One night, the last day of school before spring break, they were in Jack's kitchen talking about their short story projects.

"It really is a pity we can't write about that night in Peggy's room," said Kay.

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't go over too well."

"Did you know that Vivian and Lowell are going together now?"

"Makes sense. They go to the same college."

"Have you thought about getting together with Peggy?"

"Not really. That night was wonderful, but...." Jack hesitated, thinking about his occasional dalliances with Ruth, Peggy's mother.

"I wouldn't mind if you did," said Kay, minding very much.

Jack felt a little disappointed. Did that mean she wasn't interested in him? Ruth, seeing his confusion, sighed, stood up, and walked around the table to where Jack was sitting.

"Really, Jack, you have to stop thinking so much. Hasn't it been obvious?" And she bent down to kiss him. A soft kiss, lips touching lips and lingering. They parted, holding their breath. Then rushed in again, sighs and moans escaping, tongues dueling, pushing deep, mouths locked together, hands gripping heads. And all was revealed between them then, each now understanding the other, all doubt gone.

"You know that thing we did? I've been wondering what it would be like without clothes on." She kicked off her sandals, dropped her shorts and panties, and stood, legs apart and hands on hips, displaying her glorious thatch of dark hair, tight swollen lips, and pursed pink opening.

Jack, his mind ablaze with lust, scrambled to catch up, and the part of his body designed to penetrate that opening swelled as it spilled out of his underpants. Kay straddled Jack on the floor and lowered herself until her neat flaps wrapped Jack's rigid pole in a warm cuntal kiss. Staring determinedly into Jack's astonished eyes, she moved back and forth along that steel track, slick and fitted, grinding her clitoris into his hairy balls at the bottom of each back stroke, curving up at the front of each forward stoke so that his tip ground against her anus.

She slid forward and offered herself to his mouth. Jack slurped greedily, the way he had at Ruth's arsehole, but Kay recoiled at the feeling of his stubble against her sensitive skin and moved back down to his rock hard cock.

"We'll have to practice the technique on that one."

Jack untied her shirt and reached up under it to cup her naked breasts.

"Oh yes. Pinch my nipples. Oh fuck yes."

Jack looked up at Kay's face, her eyes lidded, her mouth slackly open in an inverted moaning U, and started to feel the slow build to orgasm, as Kay rocked back and forth, now endeavoring to keep her clitoris in direct contact with his slick hard ridge, rubbing her tip against the underside of his, giving a guttural rhythmic groan with each forward thrust.

He gripped her breasts hard, their firm dense mass filling his hands, as they traveled together to the mountain top, straining, retreating into their private worlds only to find each other there, their worlds interpenetrated in violent harmony, so that neither could distinguish between the rising tidal rush of their own orgasm and the other's. As the moment arrived Kay caught the tip of Jack's cock at her wet opening and thrust down as he thrust up, exploding deep inside her as her tight cunt convulsed around him.

They opened their eyes on a new world, a world of wonder, and laughed with joy and amazement.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend?"

"Maybe. We'll see," she said, winking to soften the sting.

*****

The next day Kay flew east to visit Peggy for spring break. Peggy's room mate had gone home to see her parents, so they shared her dorm room and explored the big city. Peggy had an amazing eye for detail, pointing out the brackets, buttresses, and balustrades of the ornately decorated old skyscrapers. They wandered through the central park where a light green veil of new growth shimmered on the stark branches of winter under the gusty blue sky. They rented a paddleboat and explored the inlets of the large lake in the middle of the park. Drifting under the cool spring sun, Kay told Peggy about her time with Jack.

"So we have both had that cock inside us," said Peggy.

Kay's thoughts swirled. Jack's cock in her, Jack's cock in Peggy. What if she herself had a cock to put in Peggy? She got wet.

Lying in their beds in the dorm room that night, Peggy said, "I feel like I should be jealous, but really I'm just horny."

"Horny for Jack?"

"No, horny for you."

"Oh god, me too for you. Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes"

"Me too. Do you want to...?"

And then they are in the same bed, naked, touching each other, kissing and humping and groping.

"I love the feeling of your boobies against my boobies. Boobies are the best," said Peggy.

"And cunts. Your cunt feels so different from mine. Yours is wild and open, like a hibiscus."

"Yours is neat and compact, like a tight rose."

They scissored around and rubbed their hairy pussies against each other, labia joining in a wet kiss.

"Oh god, fuck me with your cunt," said Peggy.

"I wish I had a cock to fuck you with."

"How about your tongue?"

At that Kay turned around again and plunged her face into Peggy's wild open flower, thrusting her tongue deep into its wet center. She straddled Peggy's face and slowly lowered herself into the same cuntal kiss she had given Jack's cock, this time meeting Peggy's sweet mouth. Peggy thrust her tongue against Kay's bulging clitoris, flicking at the hood.

"Oh god yes. So much softer than Jack. Fuck me with your tongue."

"You too me. Oh. Oh."

They became one then, a creature of writhing flesh, boobs against bellies, faces against cunts, hands gripping ass cheeks, their moans rising in pitch until they screamed their orgasms into each other.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms, softly kissing, licking their own juices off the other's face.

"Well, that was interesting," said Kay, with a dry smile.

"I think we did pretty well for a first time."

"I can't wait to tell Jack about it."

"Maybe we should tell him together. Maybe we should show him. There are lots of places a cock could fit in while we do that."

*****

Meanwhile, Jack sat in Ruth's kitchen, telling her about Kay. Jack shared everything with Ruth, his wise maternal lover.

"Was she really tight?"

"It was as if she was made for me."

"You are really in love with her, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"We can stop if you want. I don't want to ruin it for you," she said wistfully.

"I don't want to stop. You have taught me so much. I love Kay, but I love you too."

"Let's just live in the moment. I'm happy to give more lessons if there is anything left for me to teach you."

"Actually, there is."

Jack told Kay about his failed attempt at cunnilingus.

"Oh honey, I can certainly help you there."

She got up on the counter, pulled up her skirt, and spread her legs to expose her flamboyant gash, magenta amidst the luxuriant growth of dark curly hair.

"I didn't bother to put on any panties this morning, I knew you would be coming over. Now, make your tongue into a hard point and just put the tip against me, without letting your stubble touch the sides. Oh yes, that's nice. Now, move it up to my clitoris. Uh huh. Oh you are doing so well, honey. Now flick it lightly against the hood. Oh my god, yes, yes, oh fuck."

Jack's lesson continued until Ruth reached a very satisfactory conclusion, grinding herself into his face, all worries about the stubble gone.

"Well, that was excellent, I think you get an A for your very first assignment."

"I can't wait to try it out on Kay."

"I'm sure she will love it. Now, there are some things she might not love. Not everybody likes the naughty hole. So I think you should try that one last time with me."

She hopped off the counter, flipped up her skirt, and reached back to part the cheeks of her ass, as she had done that night when they first made love.

"Now, get yourself a bit wet in my cunt, and take some of my juices and wipe them over my arsehole, and then just go straight in."

Jack marveled at the sight of his mushroom head pressing gently between her cheeks, stopping momentarily at the ring of her tight opening, which pulsed, then relaxed, then spread around his tip as it gained the inner passage. He paused.

"Go deeper now. Oh yes, I love it. Go as deep as can. Aaaah. Now wait a minute."

Ruth lay her head on the counter, loving the cock that was buried deep within her, the cock that belonged her lover boy, Jack, who had so much to give, so much before him.

"Now dear, just forget me and go to that place you need to go. Fuck me as hard and deep and fast as you want. I love it and I don't care how long it takes."

And he did, narrowing his vision to soft peach of warm flesh that he was plundering. Somewhere on the edge of perception he heard Ruth's distance moaning monolog.

"I love it. Fuck me. Oh god I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me in the arse. Fuck me like you've never fucked before. I love it. I love you. Fuck my arsehole."

That distance murmur of love from outside his bubble, as he thrust hard and deep into her, again and again, gave a sweet edge to his rising savage passion, which exploded in his mind as he came with a bellowing roar, emptying himself with great spurts deep inside her bowels.

*****

When Kay came back after spring break, she and Jack started going together, holding hands as they walked to class and tangling the sheets at night. Kay still maintained her wait-and-see attitude, however.

One night, as they embraced in bed, flesh to flesh, kissing passionately, Jack sat up and leaned over her bush, lowering his face to the sweet smell of her arousal.

"Not sure about that, it wasn't very comfortable last time."

"Let me try again."

He got in front of her parted legs and practiced the technique he had learned from Ruth, pressing the stiff tip of his tongue against her clitoris, dipping in on either side, going around and around, flicking underneath at the part that he thought was like the part under the head of his cock. Probably right, he thought, because it evoked the same reaction in Kay as it did in him. He discovered that if he puckered his lips into an O they fit neatly inside her flaps, and he could push his tongue in and out of her hole in a miniature fucking motion. Kay's cries became urgent then as she raised her hips off the bed and her legs began to quiver.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

Jack remembered what Ruth had said and decided to find out. He introduced his finger between her cheeks and gently touched her rosebud. Kay quivered violently.

"Oh yes, do that. Go there."

He licked his finger and rubbed her puckering hole.

"Oh yes. Suck my cunt and stick your finger in my arsehole. Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

As Jack slid his finger into the forbidden hole a wave of molten lust quaked through Kay, her belly quivering and her hips convulsing off the bed against Jack's mouth. She held there for a while, gasping out her orgasm. Then she relaxed back onto the bed, cradling Jack's head against her belly, stroking his hair as he flexed his sore tongue muscles.

Jack, feeling the soft rise and fall of Kay's breathing, said, "I want to stop pretending. I don't want to keep thinking this might not last. I want to be with you forever. I love you, Kay."

He lifted his head and looked at her sweet smiling face.

"OK."

He took her then, mounting her, claiming her as his mate, and she pulled her legs back, arms behind knees, splayed wide and accepting, an earth mother welcoming her lover into her warm, live-giving body. And they fucked like true lovers, knowing that no hurt could be given, no hurt would be taken, all was accepted, nothing was held back, and Jack knew that the warm tunnel engulfing him would always be there for him, and Kay knew that the hard flesh penetrating her body would always be hers, and they burrowed into each other, pressing flesh along every inch from their linked loins to their joined mouths, thrusting into each other at each end, until the curtain parted and the heavens rained stars down upon them and galaxies exploded. And they knew each other for what they were then, travelers together until the end of time.

Later, as Kay lay snuggled against Jack's shoulder, she asked, "Where did you learn to lick like that?"

"From Ruth."

"You've been fucking Ruth?"

"Not recently. We stopped when you and I started going out, after spring break."

"Peggy and I fucked during spring break as well."

"Really?"

"Yes, dear. Do you mind?"

"I hardly have a right, do I?"

"Those Barron women are really something, aren't they? We might have to make an exception for them."

She thought for a moment.

"I think we need some rules. Rule number one: apart from each other, we can only fuck Barrons. Rule number two: if one of us does fuck a Barron, they don't say anything about it to the other. I think the jealousy would be too hard to handle, for me at least. Rule number three: whatever happens, we love each other forever."

"Sounds good to me. Although we can't not tell each other if we are both there at the same time."

"Good point. Amendment accepted."

Kay rolled over on her side and spooned back into Jack's embrace.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, Kay."

rothning
rothning
26 Followers