Across the Courtyard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to disappoint you but I don't have sex on the first date James."

I smiled at her, "I'm just happy I finally got to kiss you tonight."

"Me too." She came back towards me and we locked our lips again, her hips humping deeper into me. Her face moving to bite my ears and kiss my neck, she whispered in my ear. "I do want you though..."

I sat up and lifted her up in my arms. I carried her over to the nearby couch to set us both down, this time our bodies side by side, one arm over her shoulder, the other feeling up her outer thigh. We kept making out but my hand on her thigh moved up and around, closer to her groin. She shifted one leg so she was spread wide, my hand free to explore.

I moved it up her dress first to feel across her stomach, so soft, I could even feel how hard her heart was beating all the way down through her stomach. I moved my hand down and felt her panty line, using my pinky I levered it open for the rest of my hand to slide down. I felt more and more warmth and a narrow strip of pubic hair. My fingers ventured down further and I soon felt her wet pussy. She was ready.

I moved my fingers tips around, getting wetter and applying more pressure. Cara moaned through our kissing, both of her hands were on my head, keeping her lips steady against mine. I began to move in small circles at first but then widened them to her moans, listening to her body I picked up the speed, her moaning growing louder, her tongue swirling around with mine.

I kept rubbing her faster until I hit a steady pace, she was beginning to hump into my hand. She was so incredibly wet now and her mouth had pulled away from mine. She was moaning harder now and under too much pleasure to concentrate on my lips, she began arching her back. My hands stayed at the same rate of speed and pressure on her clit while she slowly opened her mouth wider.

I could hear the pauses in her breathing as she tensed up with the steady stimulation to her clit. All of a sudden she gasped and convulsed in on herself. "Ughhh aghhh!! Ohhhhhh...ahhh ahh!" A big smile had taken over my face knowing I made her cum.

Cara had moved to embrace me firmly, her face buried in my chest as she tried to recover from the climax that had taken over her body. I felt her gasping against my chest and her swallowing for air. Her hands squeezed me tightly but started to relax. After a minute of rest she lifted her head up to face me.

"That...I...thank you." She kissed me and pulled back from me. She got off the couch and then positioned herself between my knees. Her hands reached for my belt, unbuckling it and then undoing my pants. Her gaze was focused on the task at hand. As she reached her finger tips into my pants I lifted my hips up to help her and she tugged them with my boxers all the way down to my ankles.

She looked up after getting my pants down and admired my cock, then at me and smiled. She ran both of her hands up my thighs, sending electricity through my body and brought them together at the base of my half erect cock.

I was already getting harder by the moment with how she was positioned but that was sped along as she began to tug up my cock and then glide them back down before going back up again. She kept stroking me like this, "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

I didn't even say a word, I was so completely enthralled, so happy. "I think that's a yes." She broke eye contact with me as she bent her head down and took the head of my cock inside her mouth.

My cock grew in size and I was suddenly rock hard and inside Cara's warm and welcoming mouth. All I felt next was her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock, her lips closed around the head and her hands gripped my cock to start pumping me up and down.

"Holy Shit." She started sucking on the tip, flicking the tip of her tongue across the most sensitive part of my dick. "Holy shitttt." Her hands were lubricated by some of her spit that ran down my cock. I was in heaven again, her hands pumping me up and down combined with her mouth would not let me last long.

I found myself clenching the couch cushions and staring at her devote herself to my cock. One of Cara's hands moved from pumping my cock to playing with my balls and then began massaging behind my balls.

That was new to me, I didn't know what was happening to me, 'Was she playing with my gooch, what...whattttt'. I felt my own body begin to tense up, I could feel the pressure that Cara had been building up coming to a critical mass. "FUCK!" I grunted out, I saw my cock swell in size as I shot cum into Cara's mouth.

Her tongue was still swirling around my cock and her other hand was still pumping my cock up and down, shifting to the task of milking me for all of the cum I had within me. I felt my cock swell again as I shot a second load of cum into her mouth. I had to buck my hips up just a bit as my orgasm took control of my body, sending waves of pleasure through it.

I was starting to shoot the last bit of my cum into Cara's mouth that was still working me dry. Her pumping and sucking making the pleasure too much for me. "Holy fuck, you have to stop, you have to stop!" She pulled her lips up off my dick, I could see my white cum inside her mouth but she closed them quickly. I could see her throat move as she swallowed my cum.

"Holy god, how..." I tilted my head back to take a deep breath and then looked back down at her, one hand still on my cock, she leaned down and ran her tongue up the length of my cock, catching the remaining cum that had dribbled down. She swallowed again and got up. I could see a look of satisfaction take over her face, followed by the look of desire, "I don't think I can let you stay James, I don't know if I can control myself..."

I looked down at my now limp dick, still trying to process and recover from what had just happened. I noticed that she had left some lipstick marks around the head of my cock, 'I think I need to marry this woman.' From some reserved bit of strength I was able to grab and pull back up my pants. My mind was still in a daze as I buttoned back up.

"Thank you for inviting me out tonight Cara." She smiled at me and we embraced to kiss, I wanted to stay and have Cara completely tonight but I also did not want to mess this up.

"I hope this won't be our last rodeo..." She smiled at me.

"I don't think I could abide not seeing you again Ms. Cara." I ordered an Uber and she walked me to the door to kiss me goodbye. It wasn't until I got in the Uber and was halfway home that I realized we hadn't exchanged numbers. "Oh come on mannn!"

The driver looked back at me.

"Oh not you! I'm sorry".

"It's alright man. Don't let love get you down...You know, I got just the right song for you." The driver fiddled with the car's audio and the late night radio jazz changed to rapid strokes on an electric keyboard and a guitar riff. "...Ah...I just died in your arms tonight..."

"Too appropriate." I muttered. The unknown streets of this new city flashed past my eyes and I came to a sullen peace with the 80's ballad and the thought that I might never see Cara again...

12