Across the River - Telescopes See All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung the scope back to check a balcony I had noticed with some sort of hammock set up. It was at the same level as my apartment in a building directly across from me. As I worked to make the image sharper, I overshot and focused instead on inside the apartment. There was a guy sitting on a couch watching TV. He looked to be maybe five years older than I was. I moved the viewfinder to look at the rest of the apartment. I audibly gasped when I realized that there was a woman standing near the window with her own telescope. She appeared to have it trained directly at me.

She stood back from the scope and looked over at what I assumed was her boyfriend or husband, then turned back toward me and gave me a smile and a little wave. She was gorgeous. She was my age or a little older. Light complexion but tanned, with blond curls cascaded down to her shoulders. A typical Scandinavian beauty. I waved back to her and then stepped back and mouthed the word "sorry" and adjusted my scope to look up at the moon which was climbing into the sky.

The next night I came home from work and almost immediately began thinking about the mystery girl across the way. Why was she standing back in the apartment with her scope instead of out on the balcony? Was she spying on people? Eight o'clock at night wasn't a time when she was going to catch many people in their bedrooms, so I doubted she was a peeping Tom type. The more I thought about it, the more curious I became. As it came closer to eight o'clock, I decided to see if last night was a fluke. I set up my scope near the window and directed it across the river to the same apartment.

Sure enough, she was there again, watching me. She waved at me and mouthed "hello" I noticed that she was dressed like she was getting ready to go to bed. She had on a man's dress shirt that hung down to her thighs. She had the cuffs rolled up, and the first two or three buttons were undone so that you could see the top of her cleavage. It was a very sexy look and was a stark contrast to the sweatpants and t-shirt that I had thrown on.

As we continued to stare at each other across the void, her partner came out of what I concluded must be the bedroom. He was dressed in just a pair of pajama pants with a drawstring. He was an attractive guy that looked to be in pretty good shape. No six pack abs or anything, but my guess is that he worked out. He came up behind the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it and stood up from the scope. As he led her towards the bedroom, she looked back over her shoulder and winked at me. She had a little skip in her step as she went through the doorway. I looked over at the bedroom window just as the lights went out. The shades were drawn. I was sure that they were going to have sex. I wondered if she had planned for it to happen at specifically that time and decided that she must have.

Wednesday night I couldn't wait for eight o'clock. It seemed like it took forever to arrive. I again set up my scope and looked to see if the couple was home. I'd begun to think of them as Dick and Jane, just so that they'd have names. Silly I know.

I focused on the apartment and was disappointed that no one was there. The lights were on and the scope was in its place, but no Jane looking back at me. Then I noticed a small piece of paper stuck to the window right beside the scope. I zeroed in on it hoping there was something I could read, but instead of handwriting, there was a simple arrow drawn in black marker pointing to the left, in the direction of the bedroom. I zoomed back out a bit and swung over to the bedroom window.

What I saw stunned me. A small lamp was on and the shades were open. A king size bed was set with its headboard on the wall farthest from me and the foot of the bed in front of the window. Dick and Jane were on the bed. I mean, I assume it was Dick. I couldn't see much of him. My view was basically looking directly up between his spread legs at his cock and balls. Jane was straddling his body in a sixty-nine position and sucking his rod. Best I could tell, she had her pussy pressed down on his face for him to lick. I wondered how she had talked him into this.

I don't know how long they had been going at it, Dick was thrusting up into Jane's mouth at a pretty quick pace, so I figured he was a fair ways along. His cock looked big, although it was hard to tell with all the movement. The whole thing had a silent movie aspect to it. When I watch porn, it's all moaning and groaning and bodies smacking together. All I could hear now was my own ragged breathing.

As I continued to watch, I unsnapped my jeans and tried to get my fingers down to my clitoris. My panties already had a damp spot, and I knew before the night was out, I was going to get myself off. I found my slit and ran my fingers up and down its slick length until I moved them up and concentrated on rubbing my clit. I shuddered as I made contact. It had been too long since I'd had a good cum.

At that moment, Jane sat up on Dick's face and tossed her hair back out of her face. She was looking across at me. I don't know if she could see me, but she smiled. Jane was even more beautiful naked. She had stark tan lines from a bikini that set off her breasts and her mound like they were in spotlights. I could see that she shaved all but a small landing strip of pubic hair at the top of her vulva. She also had a small tattoo just below her bikini line. It was a pair of hearts with Cupid's arrow shot through them. I found it interesting that the arrow pointed directly toward her pussy, and wondered if that was intentional. Finally, I noted that Jane had a wedding ring on her ring finger. So they WERE married.

Jane was really getting animated. She was grinding down onto Dick's tongue and tugging at her own nipples. Her chest was flushed between her breasts. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging open. I continued to strum my clit. My hand and panties were getting sticky from my fluids. I was having trouble standing still enough to keep my eye to the viewfinder, but I managed.

Thirty seconds later I saw Jane's eyes fly open and she hunched forward at the waist. She was cumming, and it looked like it was intense. For a minute she stayed locked in that position, jerking her shoulders in a pattern that I knew was in synch with the pulsing contractions of her vagina. I would have loved to have orgasmed at the same time, but I couldn't get the right angle with my hand down my pants to get me there.

After a minute, Jane relaxed and climbed off Dick's face. She immediately went back and took his erection in her mouth and began to aggressively stroke it with her hand. Shortly after, I saw Dick say something and Jane took her mouth off his cock and continued to pump it hard. I could see now that his tool was quite large, as she couldn't close her fingers around its girth. Dick arched his back and a huge rope of semen shot straight up into the air. Several more followed and Dick collapsed back into the pillows. After a minute or two, he got up and went into what I assumed was the bathroom, likely to clean up. When he left, Jane got up and came to the window. She held up a finger to her lips in a "shush" gesture, and then shut the shades. So maybe Dick DIDN'T know I was watching. I didn't care, I needed to finish.

As I hurried to the bedroom I almost tripped as my jeans and panties fell down to my feet. I kicked them off and jumped up on the bed, spreading my legs wide and bringing my knees up so that my lips opened and my clitoris, which was hard as a diamond, was completely exposed. I took the three middle fingers of my right hand and rapidly rubbed them across my clit, pressing down hard to maximize the contact. Then I took my first two fingers of my left hand and stuck them in to my vagina in search of my G spot. I was so turned on that my juices were dripping down from the opening of my vagina to my anus. The orgasm, when it hit, was going to be huge.

I thought back to the sight of Jane hunching over Dick's face in the throes of her climax, and the spurting cum shot from Dick's big shaft. I felt my vagina starting to spasm lightly around my fingers and new I was going over the edge. I pumped my fingers hard against my G spot and redoubled my efforts on my clit. I felt the contractions get stronger, and pulsing flashes of pleasure radiated out through my groin. I was cumming. One wave after another hit me. Every muscle in my body tensed and my toes curled. A second orgasm arrived that was even stronger than the first. My teeth clenched and I rode the sensations until they finally subsided. I dropped my hands to my sides and let my legs fall flat. I was spent, but supremely satisfied. I already knew I'd be back at the scope on Thursday night, but I was going to make some adjustments. I was going to wear shorts with an elastic waist and no panties, and I was going to set my rabbit vibrator out ahead of time so that I had quick access.

Imagine my disappointment on Thursday when the appointed time came and Dick and Jane weren't home. I don't know why it surprised me. It's not like they could live their life with the sole purpose of having sex while I watched. But still. It was a let down. I put my vibrator back in the drawer for the next night.

Friday was the same, but for different reasons. When I looked over that evening, they had two other couples with them and they were obviously hosting a dinner. I hadn't gotten my hopes up quite as high this time, but I was still bummed.

Saturday, I made good on my plans to go shopping for some things to upgrade my balcony. I bought a nice potted hibiscus and small set of wind chimes. I also got a small bird feeder I could attach to the balcony railing and some no-mess seed. I didn't know if I could attract birds twelve stories up, but I was going to give it a shot. I got some Thai takeout for dinner and headed home.

After I ate, I checked my emails and social media, looking up at the clock about every two minutes. Finally, it was closing in on eight. I went into my room and stripped, then put on a simple white t-shirt and a pair of loose jogging shorts. Nothing else. I set my vibrator on the bed and headed to the scope.

I closed my eyes and made a silent wish that Dick and Jane would be back at it tonight, and then looked into the scope. I almost cheered out loud when I saw the lights in their apartment were on. But no one was in the main room. I panned left to the bedroom window and hit the jackpot. Dick was sitting naked on the side of the bed and Jane was kneeling in front of him bobbing her head up and down as she gave him an energetic blowjob. I now could see that Dick was really hung. Jane wasn't even able to swallow half of his erection. And the thickness of his cock stretched her mouth so that saliva was leaking out the sides and running down to drip off his balls.

My right hand flew down to my pubis mons, and I raked my fingernails across the hood of my clit. My legs buckled a bit from the sensation. My friend, and I thought of her as that now, continued to suck the head of Dick's penis into her mouth. She occasionally had to back off, probably to rest her jaw, but even then, she licked the tip and the frenulum as she jacked his erection with one hand and fondled his sack with the other. I got down to business too, grabbing my clit between my thumb and forefinger and rubbing it between them. I could feel myself lubricating, the warmth of my arousal was like someone had set fire to my cunt.

I watched as Dick took Jane's head in his hands and pushed his rod further into her mouth. He held her there as he rocked is hips forward and backward to feed her his manhood. I imagined that he was feeding his massive length into my tunnel, and shivered at the thought. I felt a trickle of my juice run down the inside of my right thigh. I was close to cumming.

Dick took his hands of Jane's head and said something to her. She looked up at him and smiled and tilted her head back and closed her eyes. I figured he had told her he was going to squirt, and sure enough, as Jane continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft, he erupted. One, then two, then three ropes of his semen shot forward and landed on Jane's upturned face. There were a couple of weaker shots that dripped down and landed on her naked breasts. I had a small, sharp orgasm as I watched. I stopped pinching my clit and began to rub it hard. Dick had fallen back on the bed and had his eyes closed, his right hand casually stroking his cock. I looked as Jane got up from the floor and walked toward the window, her face covered with stripes of Dick's goo. She gave me the "shush" motion and closed the shades. He still didn't know he was being watched!

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed the vibrator. My pussy was still pulsing from the first orgasm and it wasn't going to be long before I sailed off the cliff into a second. I wasn't subtle about it. I turned the vibrations and rotations to high and easily slipped the rabbit up to the hilt into my steaming canal. With my other hand, I pressed the buzzing ears to either side of my erect clit. Fifteen seconds later I was past the point of no return. My legs shook as my climax began, and the contractions coursing through my pussy were so strong they almost forced the vibrator out. But I held it in place and let myself be overwhelmed by the orgasm. It was mind blowing. I could hardly breath. Eventually, my arousal subsided, and I was left with a wonderful glow as I fell asleep.

I was distracted all day Sunday thinking about the episode Saturday night. I wondered if I should feel guilty about watching, but Jane clearly knew I was there, so that seemed to imply consent. Even if Dick didn't know what was going on, he sure seemed to be enjoying himself. I decided it was a win-win all around. I did some grocery shopping for the week, and got caught up on laundry. I washed my sheets because of the series of wet spots I had left from my self-pleasuring. And I watched the clock. Eight couldn't come soon enough.

I got set up and peered through the eyepiece. No one in the main room again but the lights were on. Time to check the bedroom, and just when I thought Jane couldn't surprise me, she changed the rules of the game. Dick was standing naked in front of the window looking directly at me. Jane had obviously clued him in about our little meetings. His cock was standing straight up, fully erect. The tip of the head went up to just past his navel. He had to be nine or ten inches long. Jane was standing behind Dick and was reaching around him and giving him a hand job. She was wearing a pair of white lace panties and a camisole that left her midriff bare. Either this was going to be all about Dick, or she was going to get hers later.

I was warmed by the fact that both of them were now willing to perform. I was also mesmerized by the purple head of Dick's cock disappearing and reappearing from Janes curled hand. She was really pounding him, and I suspected this was going to be a quick session. No sooner had that thought run through my head than Dick closed his eyes and started thrusting his hips. Jane aimed his rod straight at me and it began to spew.

The squirts came fast and furiously, each one landing on the inside of the window and starting to slowly run downwards. Dick must have fired eight or ten shots because the window was pretty well plastered. And just like that it was over. Jane went into the bathroom and came out with a washcloth. Dick watched as she wiped off the window. Then they stood arm in arm and both waved. Jane closed the shades and they were gone. It had all happened so quickly, I hadn't even thought about me. I decided to take a night off and process the fact that I was involved in some sort of exhibitionist, voyeuristic threesome with two people I'd never even met or talked to. But for some reason that didn't bother me. Credit to my mom. I didn't feel guilty at all about pursuing physical pleasure, despite the fact that this was more than a bit kinky.

Monday flew by at work, and Mondays never fly by. I wasn't necessarily very productive, but I didn't care. By the end of the day I knew I'd have to change panties when I got home. I kept fantasizing about everything I had watched, and it seemed like I was in a constant state of arousal. I couldn't wait to see what Jane had planned for tonight, because I was pretty sure that Jane was the instigator of all this and that Dick was along for the ride.

That night, I got into my now standard masturbation outfit of shorts and a T-shirt and settled in with the spotting scope. Another surprise awaited me. Dick and Jane were both standing by the scope in the main room. They were dressed in pajamas, but they were dressed. I wondered what was up. When Jane saw that I was looking at them she said something to Dick. He held up a piece of typing paper with something written on it. I zoomed in, read it and gasped. It said "Your Turn" I instantly realized that they wanted to be the observers this time. They wanted to participate by watching while I got myself off. I was simultaneously terrified and turned on by the idea.

I looked back at them and saw Dick nodding and pointing at me. He had his hand down the front of his pajamas and I knew he was working on a growing hard on. Then he looked through the scope at me. As far as I knew, it was the first time he had seen me "up close" Jane was just standing there with her arms crossed on her chest, her face set in a mischievous grin. I knew I had no choice, so I took a deep breath and nodded. I motioned to my bedroom and backed slowly away from the scope.

When I got to the bedroom, I turned on the lamp that was on my bedside table and then opened the shades. I could only hope that Dick and Jane were the only ones watching, but who knew? It was odd without being able to see them through the scope. I knew they were over there, but couldn't make them out, and couldn't see what they were doing. I began to understand what a turn on being on the exhibitionist side of the equation really was. I was going to masturbate myself to orgasm with no idea what their reactions were.

My bed was situated the same way theirs was, so if I got on the bed with my head on the pillows, they would have a clear view of my bald, no doubt dripping snatch. I decided I wasn't going to draw this out. I faced the window and pulled my t-shirt over my head, letting my breasts swing free. My nipples were totally engorged and pointing straight out. I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my shorts and quickly pushed them down to my feet and stepped out of them. I stood there for a bit, assuming they might want to look at my nakedness before I got started.

As I climbed onto the bed, I decided to go with a tried and true method. Hard rubbing of my G spot with one hand and a determined assault on my clit with the other. I fluffed the pillows up and leaned back into them, drawing my knees up and out to fully expose my inflamed genitals to my audience. As usual, there wasn't going to be any problem with lubrication. I dipped several fingers of my right hand into my honey pot to get them wet. I pulled them out and began to rub them left and right across the top of my pussy lips where my clitoris had emerged. I quickly replaced my right hand with my left, zeroing in on my G spot. And then I went to work.

I looked across to Dick and Jane's apartment and could make out their outlines by the scope. They seemed to be taking turns watching. I felt sorry for them. I had exclusive use of mine when I watched them. They had to share.

Faster and faster I frigged my clit, curling and pistoning my fingers in my vagina at the same time. My whole crotch was wet, and I knew there was going to be evidence of this session on the sheets. It didn't matter to me. I kept on jilling myself. I was starting to climb the mountain to an epic orgasm, and it wasn't going to be much longer. I was gasping for air, tossing my head back and forth as my fingers moved so fast, they were a blur. At that moment, for some reason, I remembered my mom telling me that a finger in her ass could take her orgasm to the next level. I had no idea if Dick and Jane were going to think this was nasty or not, but I wouldn't be able to see them to tell, so I didn't care. I continued to rub my clit, but took my fingers out of my pussy. I curled my hand under my left leg and slowly pushed one finger into my asshole up to my second knuckle and held it there.