Across the River - Telescopes See All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God it felt good, and I knew at that moment I was going to come like I never had before. I started to slowly withdraw my finger and then pushed it back in. I was soon fucking my ass with it, and that toppled me over the edge. When my orgasm hit it was like my whole lower half went into a seizure. Again and again, I thrust my hips off the bed as the spasms coursed through me. I tipped my head back and let out a loud groan. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. The orgasm lasted well over a minute before my muscles started to relax. I'd never felt anything like it. I was completely spent, but I forced myself to get up and walk to the window. I winked in the direction of Dick and Jane and closed the curtains. I went back to bed and fell into a deep, post orgasmic sleep.

I woke up Tuesday morning not entirely convinced that it hadn't all been a dream. The fact that I was naked, and the state of sheets convinced me that it wasn't. I dragged myself out of bed and went to work. I had quite a backlog of projects on my desk, so I threw myself into them. They kept my mind engaged and I managed to get through the work day with a minimum of distractions. Although I found myself staring into space at times, trying to pin down why I didn't feel embarrassed or guilty about openly masturbating as a performance for people I didn't know. I decided it didn't matter, and frankly, I thought the novelty of the whole situation would wear off. I assumed the frequency of this virtual ménage a trois would fade, sooner rather than later, especially if I started dating someone again. No way I was going to tell some new guy about the whole arrangement.

But in the meantime, it kept up almost daily. That night I looked over to see Dick and Jane laying next to each other, with Dick jacking his cock and Jill with a vibrator pressed into her vagina. They were smiling and it looked like they were racing. Dick won, shooting a geyser of his gunk all over his chest just before Jane arched her hips off the bed as she came.

Wednesday night they pointed to me again, and I started a languid session with my rabbit vibrator that quickly turned into three leg-shaking orgasms.

Thursday it was raining so hard I couldn't see across the river, so I streamed a movie for the first time in what seemed like months.

Friday, Dick had Jane bent over the couch and was drilling her from behind. It was almost an exact repeat of the scene I walked in on with my mom. Right before he came, Dick stepped back and Jane took his cock in her mouth and swallowed his load. Afterwards, I couldn't get my vibrator lodged in my pussy fast enough.

Time stood still again Saturday as I anticipated that evening. My expectation was that Dick and Jane would indicate it was my turn again, and I was having trouble thinking of something new to do. Looking back, it's funny how the sessions had become performances. No rehearsals of course, but I genuinely wanted to satisfy my audience. Without a partner, there are only so many things a girl can do that are unique. Turns out, I needn't have worried.

As eight o'clock approached, I decided to get ready. One thing I could improve on was my look. Running shorts and a t-shirt falls a bit short of sexy. I brushed out my hair and put on a little make up. I took off all my clothes and put on the sexiest teddy I had. It's a deep, emerald green lace thing that is completely sheer. It has a plunging neckline and no panel in the crotch. You can see everything, and I mean everything. I had my vibrator out and ready as I moved toward the scope. The air conditioning in the apartment had my nipples fully erect, and I was already moistening between my legs.

I looked through the scope and Dick and Jane were in position in their great room. They were both naked and Dick was stroking himself. I figured that either they were going to play with themselves as they watched me. Or maybe the turn-taking was random and not planned and they wanted to perform?

Seeing that I was at the scope, Jane handed Dick a piece of paper. He held it up for me to read and I adjusted the focus. My jaw almost hit the floor. The paper said "Join us?" A million thoughts ran through my head, but most of them were things like did I shave my legs today? And, I've never been in a threesome. And, can I handle his enormous cock? None of the thoughts were even close to don't do it. I knew I wanted to, and if I hesitated, I might chicken out and regret it forever. I looked up from the eyepiece and slowly nodded my head.

Jane handed Dick another piece of paper and I looked back through to read it. Jane had a big smile on her face and she did a little play clap. The paper had their street address on it, apartment 1216E. I nodded again and slowly stepped away and went into my bedroom. I tried to focus my mind on what to bring, not what might happen. I quickly brushed my teeth and dabbed on a little perfume. I packed my bath kit in a duffle bag and put in a change of clothes. At the last minute, I also threw in my vibrator. Now, what to wear over there?

I decided if I was in for a penny, I was in for a pound. I left the teddy on and put on light rain jacket that came down to about my knees. I giggled to myself that I probably looked like a female flasher, but Dick and Jane were probably still going to be naked when I got there, and I didn't want to be far behind. My pussy had started to drip, and the teddy was becoming even more sheer as a damp spot formed and spread. I threw on a of pair flip flops and headed to the elevator.

I had to walk half a block to get to a pedestrian bridge over the river. The whole way, images of the three of us intertwined in various sexual positions ran quickly through my head. My nipples were nearly unprotected and were rubbing against the inside of my jacket, sending jolts to my clit. I tried not to look people in the eye as they passed. I wondered if Dick and Jane were watching me cross the bridge, but I forced myself not to look.

Five minutes later and I was in their apartment lobby. I found the button for 1216E. The name next to it was Petersen. So now I knew more about them than they did about me. I hesitated for a minute as a chill ran down my spine. I was extremely nervous, but also incredibly turned on. I tentatively reached out and pushed the button. I thought they would ask who it was on the intercom, but the latch for the door buzzed. I pulled it open, and went in. It was a fancier apartment building than mine, and it took me a minute to find the elevators, but soon I was riding up to the twelfth floor. As I stood in the car, I was aware of the aroma of my arousal. I giggled a bit. Lucky I was the only one there. What would someone have thought?

The elevator doors opened and I followed the signs down the hall and found the door to 121 6E. The moment of truth had arrived, but I knew there was absolutely no way I was backing out now. I reached out for the simple brass knocker and tapped on the door. It swung open almost immediately and I was face to face with Jane. She was nude, but stood confidently in the doorway. She reached out with both hands for mine.

"Come in beautiful," she said. "We've been waiting for you." She walked backward into the apartment, pulling me with her. I dropped my duffel bag by the door. Dick was standing by the side of the couch. His cock pointing straight at me.

"Welcome," he said while giving me a wave. "Do you mind if we ask you your name?"

"It's Kelsey," I replied shyly.

"We weren't even close," Jane said laughing. "I had you pegged as a Christine, and he was betting on Simone. My name is Bridget, and my husband is Leo."

"I'm a little embarrassed," I said. "I didn't put much thought into what your names were. In my head you were Dick and Jane."

"That's hilarious," laughed Bridget. "I can imagine the picture book now. See Dick orgasm. Orgasm, Dick, orgasm."

I laughed too. "Yeah, never occurred to me where I pulled the names from. Nice to meet you Bridgit. You too Leo."

"Oh I think the pleasure is going to be ours. Let's see what this coat is hiding," purred Bridget as she unbuttoned the front. She pushed the coat off my shoulders and gave the sleeves a tug. It fell to the floor and there I was, basically naked in front of them.

Bridget wasn't done yet. She quickly plucked at the spaghetti straps of the teddy and peeled it down my body, freeing my breasts. Then she pushed it down over my hips and it fell to my feet. "Looks like someone is a little turned on," she said, noticing the damp fabric that had been between my legs. "Why don't we go into the bedroom and get started? There's no time like the present."

She took me by the hand and I followed her into the bedroom. Leo walked behind us, letting Bridget take control. It seemed crazy to me that, although I'd never actually been in the bedroom, I knew exactly what I would see. The only difference is that the shades were closed. Bridget saw me glance at them.

"I think this should just be about us, don't you?" she asked. I just nodded in response. "Kelsey, we really don't know each other, so just so everyone is comfortable, let's set a safe word. Anyone says the word, and we stop, okay?"

"Yes, thank you. Great. What word should we use?"

"I was thinking 'telescope'," she said. "Seems appropriate don't you think?"

"Yes, telescope. Perfect."

"Okay, with that settled, why don't you lie on the bed? If you don't mind, I'd like to taste you." I was startled by her bluntness, and my surprise must have been evident.

"Sorry Kelsey, have you ever been with another girl? I shouldn't have assumed . . . . but I've been fantasizing about going down on you for a while. If you don't want that, there's plenty else we can do."

"I've done it. But only once, and I'd had a lot to drink. I, um, I guess I'd like to try again with you." I tentatively climbed on the bed and lay back into the pillows and slowly opened my legs to reveal my vagina. I watched mesmerized as Bridget crawled up on her knees between them. Leo got up and lay next to me on the bed with his head propped in one hand.

"You're sure?" Bridget asked.

"Y-y-es," I stuttered.

Bridget dropped her head down to my pubis. I looked down at her golden curls cascading down over my thighs. It tickled a bit. Bridget made eye contact as she reached her tongue out and flicked it at my clit.

"Fuckkkkk," I moaned.

She immediately picked up the pace and I knew I wasn't going to last more than a few minutes. I'd basically been at the edge of cumming when I walked into the apartment, and the situation was so overwhelming, physically and mentally, that I was almost out of control. Leo reached over and began to gently tug and twist my nipples, first one, then the other.

"Unnnnngggg," I groaned as my body shuddered under this new stimulus. "So close. Already. So close."

Bridget accelerated her efforts, now lashing her tongue completely up and down from the opening of my vagina to my clitoris. She mashed her tongue hard against my clit, the pressure of the contact adding to my excitement. My legs started to twitch even before my orgasm began. Then Bridget took my clit into her mouth and started to suck it. The dam burst and I began to climax. I grabbed the sheets with both hands and hung on for dear life as my entire body clenched as if it was one contracting muscle.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh," I grunted in time with the rhythmic pulses that were overtaking me. Bridget kept lapping at my slit. Over and over the spasms coursed through my cunt. I was afraid my thrashing legs would somehow injure her, but I couldn't control them. Eventually, the intensity of the orgasm began to wane, and Bridget stopped her ministrations and looked up at me.

"Wow. So it was good?" she asked playfully.

"Godddyess," I mumbled.

"Okay then. My turn," she said pushing Leo out of the way and lying on her back with her legs spread wide. "Eat me," she said with that devilish twinkle in her eye.

Looking back on it now, I'm surprised that I didn't even hesitate. I guess I was on some sort of sexual auto-pilot. I mean, I'd only ever gone down on one girl, and when I was in a drunken state. I was hardly an accomplished partner. In any case, I remember being eager to return the favor. I put my face between her thighs, spread her pussy lips with my hands, and began to furiously lick her snatch.

"Mmmmmm, yesss," she murmured, putting her hands on my head and holding me gently to her womanhood. Taking that as positive affirmation of my technique, I kept at it. I tried to think of what brought me pleasure when guys had performed oral sex on me, and had an inspiration. I paused just a moment to put two of my fingers in my mouth to lubricate them.

"Don't stop Kelsey," Bridget panted. "Please, keep going."

I returned my tongue to her clit and at the same time, firmly pushed my fingers into her vagina and hooked them toward the front wall in search of her G-spot. It didn't take long to find, and I tried to time the pumping of my fingers in and out of her sex with the trilling my tongue was giving her clit.

At that moment, I became aware of Leo moving on the bed. I had been so focused on pleasuring Bridget, I had all but forgot about him. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that he had positioned himself directly behind me. He was on his knees, and that massive cock of his was pointing almost directly straight up, the plum-colored head dribbling pre-cum. He didn't say anything. He just tilted his head as if asking a question. It was obvious what he wanted. I raised my rear higher in the air.

"Yes," I said. "Do me." Then I returned my attention to Bridget, who was gasping loudly now in time with my fingers' insertion and withdrawal. She was close to cumming. I put my tongue back to work as I felt Leo shifting behind me. At this point, I wasn't concerned about Leo's size. I was so wet, I knew I'd be able to take his tool.

I felt Leo put his cock head at my vaginal opening. Then, he reached down and grabbed me by the hips. I figured he was planning to ride me hard and fast, and I was ready to be vigorously fucked. He didn't disappoint. I yelped loudly as he pulled back on my hips and drove his rod into me in one sudden push. I felt the tip of his cock bounce against my cervix and knew this was going to be a skewering for the ages.

I tried to pay steady attention to Bridget's impending orgasm, fingering her and slurping up her juices. At the same time, Leo was jamming his pole deep into me at a furious pace, filling and stretching my canal like it had never been before. It was inevitable that I was going to have another huge cum. I wanted to get Bridget off so that I could concentrate on my own orgasm, so I took a page from her book, taking her clit in my mouth, and sucking it hard while my fingers plumbed her cunt. As it did for me, that sent her over the edge. She pushed her hips up off the bed and pushed my head into her mound, and came.

"I'mmmm cuummmmming," she wailed. "Yessssss, yesssss, fuccckkkk."

All the while, Leo continued the pounding he was giving me. He was audibly grunting now, and I figured he wouldn't last long. There was a slap, slap, slap sound as he thrust into me again and again, his hips colliding with my ass every time he buried himself in me. His cock was rasping over my clit as he worked it in and out, and my orgasm was building.

By now, Bridget had relaxed and was watching as her husband fucked me doggy style. I assumed he was looking at her too, as he took another woman in front of her. I was right on the edge of cumming, so I dropped my head down onto the bed and reached back between my legs with one hand and started to frig myself. I could feel Leo's erection sliding in and out, past my fingers. It all felt so good, I started to cum on his cock.

"Going to cummmmmm," I mewled. "Ahhhhhrrrgggg."

My legs started to weaken and shake as the orgasm hit me hard. Leo was still grabbing my hips and fucking me for all he was worth. I was lost in a tidal wave of sensations as I came and came. Then with one last deep thrust, Leo pulled me back onto his cock and held me there. I felt his cock get even larger, and I knew he was going to shoot, basting my cervix with his wad. I felt him pump his semen into me as he held me on his throbbing rod, my vagina milking him as my orgasm continued. I could barely breath.

Eventually, my orgasm subsided. Leo must have sensed that I was spent. He withdrew his dick with a plop, and we all collapsed on the bed.

"My God, that was intense," said Bridget, a huge smile across her face. "Even better than my fantasies."

"How long have you been thinking about doing this?" I asked. "When did you start watching me?"

"I noticed you for the first time about two months ago. I wasn't trying to spy or anything. You were sitting out on your balcony and I thought you were pretty. I've been checking every once in a while, just to see what you're up to. I don't know when I started thinking about you sexually. It just kind of happened."

"She didn't tell me anything about it," said Leo. "The first I heard about you was a week ago when Bridget told me afterwards that someone had watched me cum on her face. I thought she had gone crazy. Then she clued me in. I should have known something was up. We aren't usually in a sex every day routine."

"Speaking of which. Any man in your life Kelsey?" Bridget queried. "I haven't seen anyone."

"No, not now. I broke up with a guy three or four months ago. I haven't been motivated to get back into the dating scene yet."

"Lucky for us then," said Bridget. "We don't have to share you with anyone else."

I smiled and I could feel myself blushing. I could also feel some of Leo's spunk dripping down the inside of my thigh.

"If you guys don't mind, can I use the bathroom to, um, clean up a little."

"Oh yes, for sure. I'm sorry. I should have offered. I know Leo can be, how should I put this, high volume. Go right ahead."

"I'm not complaining. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. If you don't mind me asking, how big is his, you know, penis?"

"It's nine and half inches long if I'm really hard, and six and a half inches around. Not that we've measured," he said a little sheepishly.

"Well you sure know how to use it," I said as I rolled off the bed. I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how disheveled I looked. My hair was a mess, but I felt incredibly sexy. I went back out into the bedroom. Leo and Bridget were sitting up in bed. Bridget was idly fondling Leo's cock.

"Are you up for another round before we go to sleep?," she asked. "I think Leo has another load in him, and I could use another cum."

"You sure know what you want," I said, laughing. "I'm still recovering from the last session, but I'd be happy to help. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I want to see my husband's cock in your mouth while I get myself off with this vibrator," Bridget said as she retrieved a large blue dildo from the drawer in the bedside table. "But remember, there is always the safe word if you don't want to do something."

I didn't say anything as I got back on the bed next to Leo. I looked down at his dick. Even semi-hard it had to be six inches long.

"I'm in," I said softly as I moved down and took the tip of his cock in my mouth. Next to us I heard the vibrator come to life with an oscillating pattern of buzzing. I looked up over Leo's thigh to see Bridget insert the vibe into her vagina with both hands.

Leo was content to lean back with his hands behind his head and watch me blow him. While his rod was still a bit soft, I tried to take as much of it in my mouth as I could. But he was rapidly becoming erect and before long, I could hardly get the head and more than an inch or two of his meat in my mouth. I concentrated on sucking on the head as hard as I could and used one hand to start to jack him.