Across the River - Telescopes See All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget was watching with obviously keen interest. She was unabashedly sawing the dildo in and out of her pussy. Her legs were drawn up with her knees spread wide apart. As I looked at her, she turned the vibration intensity up. "Soon," she said. "Want to race?"

I couldn't very well talk with my mouth full of Leo's erection, so I just nodded. I started to really jack him now, and bobbed my head up and down, trying to stuff even more cock into my mouth. It occurred to me that I was probably at a disadvantage, since Leo had already shot once, but I was going to try my best to get him to blast before Bridget came.

Leo was stroking my hair with one hand, and was beginning to rock his hips on the bed in an effort to lodge his cock deep into my throat. Next to us, Bridget turned the dildo up to full power, jammed it into her vagina and held it there with one hand. She used to other to start quickly rubbing her clitoris. Her eyes were closed, and her chest was flushed between her breasts. I knew she was close.

I took my other hand and started to massage Leo's sack. He started to fuck my mouth even more aggressively.

"Almost Kelsey," he moaned. "Keep going. Almost there."

But just when I thought I had a chance to win, Bridget started to orgasm.

"Fuck. Fuck! Cummmmmnmming," she wailed, as she continued to rub her clit. Her legs shot straight out and twitched as she hit her climax.

My jaw was starting to get tired, as was my right arm from masturbating Leo. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to finish him. But at that moment, Leo let out a low groan.

"I'm going to cum Kelsey. Right now. I'm going to spurt."

I really appreciated the warning, but I wanted him to shoot his jism down my throat. I relaxed my jaw and withdrew his erection until just the head was in my mouth. Almost instantly, he erupted. The first shot went all the way to the back of my mouth, coating my tongue. Then came the next, and the next, rapid fire. My mouth quickly filled and I swallowed to try to keep up. If there was any reduction in volume from Leo's earlier cum, it wasn't apparent. I couldn't gulp it down fast enough and some of his juice dripped out the corners of my mouth and down his shaft. Eventually the shots tapered off. I swallowed a final time and then let Leo's cock fall to his stomach. I scooped the sperm dribbles off of my chin, and off of his cock with my fingers, and licked them clean. I sat back on the bed.

Bridget lay there with her legs askew, vibrator still buried in her pussy but with a look of contentment on her face. She was holding hands with Leo, who cast his gaze alternatively from me to her.

"I guess you won," he said to Bridget. "But second place sure felt good. Thanks Kelsey. That was fantastic."

"I'd say anytime," I replied, smiling a little. "But I'm not sure that should apply here. God you cum in buckets."

"Yeah, I don't normally swallow for him," said Bridget. "So that was a special treat. And I wouldn't have cum first if I hadn't been watching the two of you, so I think everyone won. We're done for the night, right? I mean, I'm worn out."

Leo and I both nodded. Everyone had enjoyed two monumental orgasms, so it seemed like a good time to dial back the sexual activity and get some sleep.

"We can all sleep together, if you're okay with it," Bridget offered.

"That would be nice," I said. The intimacy of sleeping together after our various couplings was very appealing to me. We all cycled through the bathroom and then burrowed into the bed in a comfortable tangle.

"It's probably too soon to ask where this may lead, isn't it?" Leo asked.

"I think so," I said. "Right now, I'd like to think of this as a single, wonderful experience. I don't really even know you guys. That doesn't matter tonight, but I need to think about what just happened, and what has been happening with the telescopes."

"Fair enough," said Bridget. "I think I'm in the same place. Let's get some sleep."

When I woke up the next morning, I freaked out a little bit because I didn't know right away where I was. And because I was already sexually aroused. It took me a moment to take stock of my surroundings, and for the replay of the prior night to flash through my head. It also took a moment to figure out why I was so turned on.

I could feel Bridget's body spooning me from behind. Her arm was across my hip and her hand was between my legs, her fingers languidly toying with my clit. Leo lay spooned behind her, his arm across both of us, fingers gently tugging one of my nipples. I knew my slit was already wet.

"Good morning beautiful," Bridget whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm, good morning. You guys know how to wake a girl up. So much better than an alarm clock, but I need to run to the bathroom."

When I got back, I was greeted by the sight of Leo on his back with Bridget straddling and slowly fucking him.

"I couldn't resist the opportunity to ride his morning wood," she said. "Do you mind? Maybe you can play with yourself and watch?"

"Why would I mind? He's your husband," I said. I went to my duffle bag, happy to remember that I had packed my vibrator. I grabbed it and got up on the bed next to them.

"It may take me a bit," said Leo. "I'm kinda sore from last night."

Bridget smiled. "Suits me. Nothing wrong with a slow screw."

I turned on the rabbit and let the buzzing tip settle on the hood of my clitoris. It felt wonderful, and I briefly considered challenging them to another race, but I didn't want to get too far ahead of them. I kept the vibrations at a low, pulsing setting and concentrated on the sight of Leo's cock repeatedly disappearing and reappearing from Bridget's pussy.

It was a quiet, gentle, sexy scene, and I had an idea. I got up from the bed and opened the bedroom shades and then got back on the bed. "Who knows if anyone is watching, but we should finish the way this all started, don't you think? Putting on a show?" I repositioned the vibrator and winked at Bridget.

"Mmmmmm. Good idea. Kind of brings things full circle."

Gradually, everyone began to pick up the pace, and assorted soft moans and grunts were clear evidence that orgasms were building. Bridget was now bouncing on Leo's pole, rather than riding it, and Leo was flexing his hips to meet her down thrusts with an aggressive upward spearing of his own. I had my rabbit constantly vibrating on the highest setting now. It's entire length deep in my pussy and the ears deliciously strumming my clit.

Bridget had dropped one hand down to find her clit and was rolling her nipple between the finger and thumb of her other. Leo saw her, and reached over and grabbed one of my nipples and did the same. That did it for me. My orgasm hit immediately.

"Yesssss. I'm cummmming," I groaned.

Moments later, Bridget went over the edge. She threw her head back, closed her eyes and sighed loudly. She kept aggressively screwing Leo until finally, he grabbed her hands and held her down on his cock.

"Here it comes," he said, and he began to ejaculate into her waiting snatch. Bridget rocked slowly on his erection until he was finished, and then gently dismounted and lay between us.

"Nice way to start the day," she said, chuckling. "I'll grab first shower." She walked into the bathroom and we heard the water start running. Leo rolled onto his side and looked at me. Cautiously, he put his hand on my mound.

"Want to go again Kelsey? I can't get it up right now obviously, but my tongue still works." He began to run his finger up and down my slit. My clit was super sensitive from the vibrator, and when his finger hit it, I jumped a little. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted to cum again. I didn't say anything. I just moved Leo's hand and spread my pussy lips with my hands and stared at him. He didn't need any encouragement. He moved his face to my crotch and latched his tongue onto my clit.

"Use your fingers too," I urged him. He complied, inserting two fingers into me. In no time I was headed up to another peak. I squirmed under his oral attack, trying to push my nether region hard against his probing tongue. I looked over Leo's head and out the window. I could see my own apartment across the river. I wondered if anyone was watching us now, as I had watched this same bedroom. The thought further excited me. I felt wicked, and lewdly exposed. I consciously spread my legs as wide as I could to put more of myself on display for any spectators.

I heard the bathroom door open and looked over to see Bridget, naked, brushing out her beautiful blond hair. She stood and watched us without saying anything. Leo must have sensed that I was closing in on my orgasm. He pushed a third finger into my cunt and increased the pace of the digital penetrations. I whimpered as I began to cum, holding Bridget's gaze the entire time. It was so erotic, having someone again watch me as I climaxed. The orgasm rolled on until I couldn't take it anymore, and I reached down to block Leo's tongue with my hand.

"Enough. Enough, please."

"You two are kind of naughty, carrying on without me," said Bridget. For a minute, I thought she was actually cross, but then she smiled.

"It was his idea," I replied. "I was just lying here, minding my own business."

"I made sure I had consent," Leo said, laughing. "Didn't force her into anything. And it sure seems like she enjoyed it."

"I did for sure. Thanks Leo," I said, giving him a little peck on the cheek. He kissed the side of my neck and got up to take his shower.

"I was thinking while I was in the shower. We should talk a bit about, you know, all of this," Bridget said. "The last twelve hours have been incredible. I don't want it ruined because someone feels guilt or regret. It seemed like a good idea when we invited you over here, but I have to admit, it was an impulse based on a fantasy I've had rolling around in my head for a couple of weeks. I convinced myself we were friends and that it was a natural thing to do. But like you said, we don't know each other at all. How comfortable are you?"

"I'm really comfortable with what we've done. Consenting adults and all that. But I'm not comfortable assuming that we keep this up. I'd rather get to know you two as friends, and honestly, while this has been mind blowing sexually, it isn't really something I see myself maintaining. An on-going threesome I mean. The reason it worked for me now is that there isn't a boyfriend in the picture currently, but I expect that will change."

"So one time thing?" Bridget asked.

"This was fun, and erotic, and I came like a freight train, but yeah, one time thing. No offense."

"No offense at all. It took Leo and I a couple of days to convince each other that a threesome was a good idea anyway. There are all sorts of stories about how they can wreck marriages. But we decided to give it a try. I'll let you in on a secret. I think I want to do it again, but with two guys. I've got my eye on a guy two floors up from you that looks to be single. My new fantasy is taking two cocks at the same time. We'll see if I can convince Leo."

"I'll give you my cell. If that happens, maybe you will let me know so that I can watch?"

"Ha. Sure. If I've learned anything in the last week or two, it's that performing for an audience really gets me off."

"You aren't the only one," I said with a little giggle.

Leo came out of the bathroom and we filled him in on the discussion, leaving out Bridget's fantasy of being banged by two men. I showered, got dressed and packed up my stuff. When I came out of the bedroom, we all gave each other big hugs and said our goodbyes. Bridget and I traded phone numbers and we promised to get together soon, but not in a bedroom, and with all of our clothes on. And we all gave our word not to watch each other without permission, but I'm not sure any of us believed we'd be able to keep that promise.

As I walked back across the bridge to my side of the river, I looked up at their apartment and waved. I felt like I was going back into another country where there was a different version of myself. But I was happy, and sexually fulfilled. What an incredible experience.