Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"You should see Julia in a cock gag with it curving up from her mouth, like a cock - like your cocks - and unable to say a word."

"Does she...?"

"Course she does, what else can she do?"

"You know, I'd like to see that."

"You can't. We could hardly bring them on an aeroplane."

"Them?"

"Oh, one each."

The idea of the two girls naked and with plastic, or was it leather, cocks rising from their mouths, perhaps rubbing them together as Ed and he did with their real cocks sometimes, or fucking each other with them, pushing their faces at the other's sex, was more than a little pleasing. The thought of strapped girls each with a dildo gag preventing them speaking but each having a mock penis rising from their mouths strangely appealing. He would very much liked to have seen that.

"We wondered if you'd mind, um..." Steph's voice trailed off.

Julia added, "helping us a bit with our game... our fantasy situations."

"I'm happy, you Ewan?"

"The beach is for games."

"We've always had a thing about being restrained by men, yet aren't interested in men so have never been able to ask, but with you two being... is 'safe' a fair word?"

It was a word and, to be fair to Ed and Ewan, even if they were only pretending to be gay, the girls were perfectly safe. They were not going to do anything the girls did not want -- perhaps apart from ogling that is! What men -- well, men who like women anyway - would be averse to helping a pair of lesbians play sexual games?

"So, what would you like us to do?"

"Hold Steph for a spanking!"

The tables turned! Ed and Ewan looked at Steph. They were not going to do anything like that without consent. There was, though, the faintest of nods -- an assent - and Ed and Ewan grabbed -- not sexual bits but arms, though that did not mean that erect penises did not brush feminine skin. Steph, though, was stronger than they expected and broke free and ran.

A male erotic dream, perhaps the sort wet dreams are made of, indeed very much Ewan's dream not long before, of two men, naked and erect, chasing a naked young woman with a view to capture. It was even something Ed and Ewan had imagined when walking to their beach, naked and excited, imagined with one of the holidaymakers on the roof near Ewan's home, chasing a girl all alone on the beach with a view to having their 'wicked way.' Sometimes imagined with the holiday making boyfriend or husband there and joining in the chase as well. Three men to one woman -- she would have no chance! Three men with their 'swords' drawn, 'clashing' them together -- in Ed and Ewan's mind -- before plunging them repeatedly into the girl. Chasing Steph was not quite like that -- they would not be having their 'wicked way' but it was fun, it was sport, nonetheless.

The two men ran, their erect cocks going this way and that. They did not see but Julia ran too, after them. Wonderful sexual excitement, the thrill of the chase. Of course, they caught Steph. There was rough bodily contact -- even gay men could not avoid that with a struggling, mock resisting, fighting woman -- but Ed and Ewan were far stronger and soon had Steph held between them, a hand under each thigh and her flailing arms restrained. She was struggling as they turned Steph towards Julia and pulled her thighs apart, opening her. It would have been more fun had the game been with the two current holiday makers on the roof near Ewan's -- assuming they were game -- Ed and Ewan presenting the woman's open sex to the man, offering her to him for his sexual enjoyment, all he would have to do with his penis ready extended was step forward and into the girl despite her mock struggles. So exciting for Ed and Ewan to watch and know -- hopefully -- they would be doing the same in turn. With Julia it was rather different: no penis.

Ewan would have liked to have seen Julia sporting a strap on or even, better still a penis gag as she stepped towards Steph. Clearly, though, she was aroused. A flushed face and erect nipples were a good indication! The men lifted Steph's sex higher, bringing her hair covered mound, so rounded, plump and ginger, higher, up and up into the air, offering her to the other woman. Julia only had to bend her head a little and then she pushed her face into Steph's sex. The moan from Steph and the sudden relaxation of her body as she stopped struggling suggested the 'enforced' sexual activity was not unwelcome.

Ed looked at Ewan and Ewan looked at Ed across Steph's held body. She had her eyes closed and Julia was unable to see the two of them winking at each other. Their hands were full so they could not wank either themselves or each other but their cocks were certainly fully engorged. It might have made rather a good photograph!

Steph started wriggling again, "Too much, too much."

But Julia did not stop and neither did the men release the girl. She was trapped, held as securely as if she had been strapped down to a bed. In Ewan's mind the thought of Steph tied down to a bed, a penis gag in her mouth and Julia at work. Steph unable to articulate a protest, the penis gag with its strong leather erection going from side to side. He imagined Julia rising, all wet faced and telling Ed and him to 'Fuck her now.'

And step back Julia did, but not to say those words. Steph, though, had either come or done a very passable impression of a woman in orgasm. 'When Sally met Harry,' indeed.

Steph opened her eyes. The men put her down.

"When we were at school... the head teacher was so strict and seemed so old. He didn't actually discipline the girls but later we imagined being punished -- spanked -- by Miss Shoebury."

"Yeah, always her."

"All the girls had a crush on her... well, we did and perhaps the boys. Great teacher but so sexy with it -- to us. I'd have done anything -- and I mean anything. It's very often her in our fantasies but sometimes we are punished in Mr. Denly's presence."

Where was this leading? The men put Steph down

"Miss Shoebury in her so smart clothes, making us bend over and drop our knickers or perhaps punishing us fresh from PE or swimming -- naked from the showers. Bend over Julia!"

A pleasure to see. Julia's plump and female bottom about to be spanked. It was clear what the punishment would be. And spanked it was! Steph did not just pat it.

"Please Miss Shoebury stop!"

"You talk too much Julia, incessantly in class. You need your mouth stoppering, Mr Denly?"

Steph looked up at the men, "I don't know why really but we imagine Mr Denly stoppering our mouths with his cock. Of course we use a dildo. Sorry, but we don't see cocks as instruments of pleasure but punishment."

"You want me to..." Ewan tried to look really worried. "Being, um, by... a girl?"

"Go on, Ewan, don't be chicken. Julia won't bite -- probably -- and if she does she'll get a real smack. It's not being sucked like you men seem to like so much, it's stoppering her mouth. Go on, Ewan, gag her. Gag her with your cock!"

Ewan looked at Ed as if for permission.

"Yeah, go on, Ewan. Do it with your 'instrument of punishment,' or is it restraint?"

So Ewan did. He advanced upon the girl with cock all ready. Julia's face a picture. Wanting to act out the fantasy yet being horrified by the thing swaying before her.

"Mr Denly, sir, please stop young Julia's mouth whilst I punish her." Steph landed quite a smack. She was well into the swing of the game

"No, no!" Never before, apparently, had Julia felt the business end or any other part of a cock touch her lips but there was Ewan pushing at them, not a plastic dildo or leather one, but a real man's cock, hard male flesh and with a special capability, the girl turning her head this way and that, the thing not finding her mouth but pushing at her cheek or even ear.

"Julia, open wide." Slap went Steph.

How much was Julia's head movements real reluctance and how much play?

Ewan fully retracted his foreskin.

"No! I don't want Mr Denly's cock in my..." but her mouth had opened too wide and in went Ewan. An almost involuntary action on his part. How could he resist an open female mouth so close to his cock? Of course it was good. The sight better than the feeling, really. Julia was not trying to please -- more resist!

"Ed's so much better at cocksucking." It was a sensible remark to make.

"That's not what Mr Denly would say," commented Steph.

"Sorry, no, I suppose he wouldn't at all! Um, come on Julia, you've been a really naughty and bad girl. You need to take your medicine..." He paused and winked at Steph, "...like a man."

Julia struggled away from the cock, "No, don't ejaculate in my mouth, no, Steph?"

"Now take your medicine like the head teacher says, it's for your own good."

Again, Ewan stoppered Julia's mouth. "This is best, young Miss Julia, so you don't frighten the other girls waiting outside with your silly cries." He pushed against the girl, pushing his knob towards her throat but not too far. "This is, um, hurting me more than it is you."

Steph laughed, "Yes, just right!" Again, her hand fell. "You're going to feel my hand until you take Mr Denly's special medicine, Miss Julia. You should be grateful. He won't be giving it to the other girls."

It was going to happen. It was so unexpected. Steph really did want him to ejaculate in Julia's mouth. Well, Ewan was not going to miss the opportunity. Julia could say nothing with her mouth stoppered. She made sounds, but it was unclear what they meant. Ewan thought Julia might seek to hurry him along and thereby prevent yet more slaps to her bare bottom. Would she use her tongue and lips to effect a result? Julia was not play acting at being a novice cock sucker, all she was used to was an unresponsive dildo.

But out the cock was almost spat again. "I'm sorry Steph, I thought I could, I thought I could do what we had play acted but the reality, the thought of Ewan's stuff coming out in my mouth. I can't do it."

"Chicken! Look what the boys did." Smack! "Bad girls must take their medicine. Must I bring in Mr. Maples as well?"

"No!"

"Two ejaculations for a bad girl. Take your punishment, Miss Julia."

Whether Mr Denly and Mr Maples in real life would have been happy to have had their cocks out together and knocking at each other as they pushed their knobs at the mouth of the schoolgirl was perhaps a question. Some men are very squeamish about such things: not Ed and Ewan whose cocks were good friends together. Whether Julia was still play acting was also unclear. Ed advanced in his new role as Mr. Maples. It was a short-lived role. Almost not even a walk on part. Certainly, Ed did not then get his cock in her mouth, just touching her lips before Julia stood up.

"I can't, Steph, I really can't. You call me chicken, well you take the medicine first. Might make your hair curl." Her hand cupped Steph's beautiful mons veneris so delightfully decorated with ginger curls. "And I don't mean these but the hair on your head!"

"No, your turn first, Julia."

"Call me what you like but I've sucked a cock and you haven't." All at once she was on her knees with Ed's cock in her mouth, fellating it -- just for a moment or two. "See I've sucked them both. So, it's your turn to be spanked and, as I've sucked cock first, you take the medicine."

The three of them looked at Steph.

"I'm sorry Miss Shoebury. I know it's against the school rules."

"What were you doing to Angela in the showers?" Julia picked up the renewed game.

Steph's eyes were downcast, "I was... I was,"

"Yes?"

"Frigging her, Miss Shoebury."

"Really? I'm surprised you even know the word, still less what to do. Show me."

Steph's hand went to her own sex.

"No, you bad, stupid girl, show me. Do to me what you were doing to Angela."

Steph's hand slid between Julia's legs, under her denuded mons. It was easier to Ewan, really, to see Julia as the schoolgirl with her little girl look of a hairless slit than the teacher.

He asked, "Why was Miss Shoebury naked with you, did you all swim naked or something or was it naked PE?"

"No. of course not. We never saw her naked or anything. Perhaps I'm feeling under her skirt."

"Was she, is she a lesbian? Would she have wanted you to do that?"

Steph sighed, "No. We did once see her in town with her boyfriend holding hands. How we hated him, didn't we Julia? All fantasy, unfortunately. At least we think so."

"Say," said Ewan, "you had found this beach but rather than us, Miss Shoebury and boyfriend turn up. Like you, they are naturist. Only when naked does she recognise you and, of course, you get talking and perhaps the next day or day after you reveal your schoolgirl crush and Miss Shoebury says she both knew and that her boyfriend, who is a teacher, has the same thing happening. It happens I'm sure. I'm sure they are well aware there are boys and girls with crushes on them every year. Professional and ethical suicide to let there be any reciprocity. But what if Miss Shoebury reveals she would have liked to reciprocate. What if you realise she is now prepared to be intimate, her lips are there to be kissed?"

Steph looked at Julia, Julia at Steph.

"Yes, I think we'd be happy to go with her, for real," She looked down at her hand between Julia's legs, "have both our hands there. Yeah, we would like that." She shivered, "Yeah, really like that." She licked her top lip.

"But," continued Ewan, "what of the teacher boyfriend? His girlfriend becoming very friendly with two of her ex pupils is one thing but... Perhaps he might like to imagine them also two of his ex-pupils. He would surely wish to join in. What would your reaction be to that?"

"Hopefully," said Julia, "you two would be there and could take him off with you, pretend you are a couple of his ex-pupils who had a crush on him. Male pupils."

"Mmmm," said Ed, "pretend we are all naked in the showers together. Two lads doing what Steph and Angela were doing and in he comes for a shower, his big, hairy dong swinging - fat and meaty even when soft. Telling us off but even as he does so, he cannot help erecting at the sight. 'That's a big one, sir,' we say. Nice to suck, eh, Ewan."

"Indeed! We'd both be all over it."

"But," said Ed, "what if we're not there or he is not into men at all. Doesn't want to suck our cocks or finger our bottoms. What would you girls do? Miss Shoebury comes with a cock attached -- his -- would you be happy for four in the bed sex, three woman and a man, with no holds barred? Would you be prepared to put up with him for the sake of being with Miss Shoebury?"

"I could, I think," said Steph.

"No way," said Julia, "I just couldn't."

"Well, perhaps he would go with that deal. Perhaps he could play Mr. Denly! I wonder what she would think of that part of your game!"

"Talking of which," said Julia, "I think it's time for Miss Stephanie to be punished severely for what she was doing with Angela in the showers. And I think we can have Master Ewan next to her. His misdemeanour -- caught with his cock up Frobisher Minor's bottom. Bend over boys and girls!"

Julia did not just smack Steph's bottom but seemed to take quite a bit of pleasure in smacking Ewan's as well. Of course it hurt. Being smacked always had -- and Julia was not gentle -- but there was something remarkably erotic about kneeling with bottom raised next to a pretty girl on the beach whilst another girl smacked the two of them. Ewan thought he could quite 'get into' that sort of play acting.

"Mr Denly, stopper their mouths whilst I smack them."

Good to watch his friend's erection being inserted into Steph's mouth. Lovely, actually, to see her pretty mouth open to receive it. There was something so lovely about a woman about to receive a cock orally: well, actually it looked pretty good vaginally or even anally as well! He had no compunction about taking Ed's knob when it was presented to him. They did not suck each other's cocks that much in reality: they were more fellow wankers but he was not unused to the practice, nor did he at all dislike sucking on his friend's 'plum.' He was careful, though, to do very little actual sucking or tickling. Ed would not want to come in his mouth rather than Steph's.

It was all very exciting for Ewan, his hanging cock was turgid and strong. It would not have taken many strokes to have set it off. Again, a slap from Julia as Ed stuffed his cock for the second time into his mouth. Julia was well into the game. Clearly as aroused by it as he was.

"Right, Mr Denly, give Steph her medicine whilst I slap her hard."

Ewan had a close view. Steph was right next to him. He watched as his friend's knob was pushed back again into Steph's mouth, a close view of it sliding through her open lips.

"You sure about this Julia and Steph? I'd rather do this in Ewan's mouth but I can if you want."

What a fibber, thought Ewan!

"Mr Denly needs to give Miss Stephanie her medicine to make her a better girl."

The hard penis slid, Ed's balls swung, catching Steph on the chin. Ewan could imagine the feeling for Ed, and hoped he would also be able to do the same. He watched as Ed's balls lifted as they swung and knew the various organic valves were opening and closing as the male system prepared the cocktail that was semen and made ready to expel it -- a pumping action. He knew too the moment of first release because Steph's eyes opened wide. Ewan did not think it was from the smack landed on her behind but from her first experience of 'man milk,' thick and creamy, no doubt. Lucky girl -- even if she did not think so.

Julia had let his bottom alone. Her hand had moved to chastising Steph. Ewan watched the completion of the ejaculation, the rising and falling of Ed's balls. Steph for her part did not recoil from the penis, did not push it from her mouth, did not splutter and spit. Another slap to Steph's rump and Julia came around to Steph's front and actually took hold of Ed's penis and pulled it out from Steph, grinning as she did so. It was obvious ejaculation had occurred -- the penis was dripping the white stuff. Julia was grinning from ear to ear, "Show me, Miss Stephanie."

Steph opened her mouth for the mock teacher and Ewan could see the semen within.

"Urgh! Yucky!" Said Julia, "But swallow your medicine like a good girl."

It was lovely for Ewan to see Steph's neck moving as she swallowed his friend's cum. He glanced at Ewan who winked.

To Ewan it was obvious Julia had a bit of a sadistic streak. He could well imagine her in black leather -- those thigh length boots the girls had mentioned -- a big black leather strap-on obscuring her sex and tormenting both women and men. He was about to receive further confirmation of Julia's character.

"Well, young Ewan, what are we to do with you?" Another slap. "What else have you been doing with Frobisher Minor? Have you been playing with your silly little willies together, sucking them perhaps, fiddling with each other's little cocks?"

Ewan awaited another smack but instead felt Julia's hand around his ball sack, his fleshy container of the 'family jewels,' the so sensitive organs that had given Froso her baby. On his knees and leaning forward on his hands with thighs apart his maleness was just hanging, undefended from Miss Shoebury as she reached under his bottom.

"I've always wanted to do this to a man. Hate cocks but to have their balls in my hand.... different!" She released them and made them swing. They were just hanging there beneath his body in their heat slackened scrotum. She was not gentle with the swinging and even that hurt but not as much as what Julia did next. Julia squeezed them hard. She had got rather carried away with her play acting. More than she realised.

"Julia! That's going to really hurt." And it did.

There was a bit of a pause in the game whilst Julia apologised and Ewan grimaced, but he said the game could go on -- he was not going to miss the chance of coming in Steph's mouth. He was not so sure Julia's apology was genuine. Exciting maybe to imagine himself tied up with Julia in black boots playing the dominatrix -- but possibly dangerous as well!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers