Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Let that teach you a lesson, Master Ewan, no more playing with Frobisher Minor. Nor should you be playing with the girls either but, as you are here, that silly thing between your legs can be useful. Stopper Miss Stephanie's mouth with it whilst I spank her. I don't like the cries she makes."

"I don't want to, I'd rather..."

"If I catch you with Frobisher Minor again it'll be the worse for you. Stopper your classmate, Miss Stephanie."

Ewan feigned reluctance even if his cock suggested quite the opposite. Steph was a really pretty woman, her lips soft and then there was the thought of it all -- the thought of what he was to do. Good to get up, straighten his back and advance towards her, cock at the ready. Slowly he retracted his foreskin, revealing his knob. Such a sexual thing to do with Steph kneeling there on her towel, her hands placed supporting her and her head up. Such a great thing to be doing. Almost he thought he would come there and then, his cock shooting his stuff onto her face. He paused, trying to calm himself.

"It's OK, Ewan, little different from you sucking me." Mock reassurance from Ed!

"Go on! Stuff it in!"

So warm, so delightfully wet -- and he could feel Steph's tongue. It was not moving but very much softly there. And there was the sight of his cock in Steph's mouth. Exciting: it always was seeing his penis in Froso's mouth, as it had been with girlfriends in the past, but a new girl's lips wrapped around always had an extra excitement. He was not sure how long he could hold out particularly when Steph made a sudden forward movement, taking him further in, as a reaction to Julia's slaps.

"I think all the girls should take their medicine," Ed spoke, still playing the role of Mr Denly but, at Ewan's look he realised, that was not perhaps a comment in the other role he was currently playing, "and the boys, Miss Shoebury, especially the boys, the lovely boys!"

Ewan wondered how much Julia would actually have liked a whole row of naked miscreants. The girls with their plump behinds quivering as her smacks fell and the boys taut and muscular bottoms also there for the paddling -- and those so vulnerable balls that had seemed to excite Julia. He imagined her in black leather with her cane parting the boys' thighs so their balls hung really free, perhaps touching them with her cane, poking them a little so they swung. And then came the thought of Julia with her leather strap on actually penetrating the spanked girls from behind, the black leather sinking into their moist, warm vaginas, hot like Steph's mouth and his penis. Julia with a black, leather dildo able to penetrate again and again but not cum, not shoot like, like...

The thought took him over and inside Steph's mouth Ewan 'gushed' his man milk. The feeling so good, his rather after the event started words coming from his mouth, "Your medicine, Steph!"

Steph rose from her knees pulling Ewan's cock from her mouth. She very clearly swallowed and then turned with a smile and a rather sexy shrug of her shoulders to Julia and embraced her, breasts to breasts, and then kissed her on the lips. As the men watched it turned into a French kiss and then, all of a sudden, Julia began to struggle. Ewan guessed what had happened. Steph had not actually swallowed his cum, had just pretended to, and was feeding it into Julia's mouth with her tongue. It was a very intimate and sexual act -- sexy indeed -- which Froso and he had done on more than one occasion when he had come in her mouth. Froso coming up from him, smiling with her wonderful smile and then them kissing whilst passing Ewan's cum back and forth between them. It was a lovely thing to do. Romantic even! Ewan and Ed had not done that. They had not kissed, had no intention of kissing, let alone play with their cum like that, but had both swallowed the other's cum separately -- of course! It had seemed the right thing to do; Rather rude to spit it out. Not what friends would do at all!

Julia was not a happy bunny. "How could you!" She spluttered. But Steph just laughed and soon all was harmonious again.

"Thanks for playing our games," said Steph, "I hope it was not too awful."

"No, interesting and educational"

"Don't suppose you've come inside a girl's mouth before."

"Not as good as Ewan's but, hey, I don't want to be rude. What should I say?" Ed had not really answered the question.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers