Across the Rooftops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, true." With Ed no longer wanking, Ewan felt it polite to stop as well.

"I'm sort of coming around to the idea uncut is best. Easier. And, of course, I wonder what it feels like. Not like a woman's vagina as it's not all slippery and wet, not like a mouth which is the same eh?"

Ewan reached and slid his foreskin right up and over his glans and back down again. "It's soft and just glides. Not sure how to describe it!"

"And there's so much of it."

"My foreskin?" Ewan grinned. "I am unusually well-endowed in that. Like the girl with the big boobs or the man with the ten incher. Not that for me but I do have oodles of foreskin. Most men don't have that. You could cut half away and it would still be fine! Unfortunately, it could not be sewn onto you!"

They laughed.

"So not only does your foreskin make wanking easy but you don't need to carry lube around and you don't get all that mess from lube and, to crown it all, I suppose you could even, if you tied your cock up. You know, tied a piece of string around the end. You could come inside your foreskin and only clear up your cum later when you got home and untied yourself! I'm jealous. Wish I was still like that!"

Ewan sat gently moving his foreskin as Ed watched.

"Ed," he said rather slowly, "would you like to borrow my foreskin?"

"Huh?"

"I think, and do say if you really don't like the idea, but if we stood or knelt facing and touched our knobs, head to head so to speak, and pushed them together, I could roll my foreskin on beyond my knob even erect, over your knob and then wank - wank both cocks together. But not if..."

"Be a bit churlish to refuse such an offer. I'd love to try."

The two men stood, their erections jutting out to their fronts. It was perhaps one thing to hold and wank each other but rather more to touch penises, not just a friendly slapping together, not a rubbing together like a cat might do to one's leg but an intimate squashing together of knobs - head on - urethra to urethra. They were, though, at forty-five degrees not horizontal which was what was needed. Each reached and held his penis and then moved towards the other. They did it slowly like two spacecraft easing in to dock with each other and, indeed, Ewan later learnt this was exactly what the gay community called the manoeuvre!

The knobs touched, tentatively at first but then pushing at each other, a slight squashing of glans against glans, urethral opening against urethral opening. They both stared down as Ewan slowly began sliding his foreskin up and over his corona and then rolling it onto and across his shiny glans until that disappeared. But, of course, the glans appeared much longer than usual. Squashed against its fellow there was only a narrow line to indicate the join between the two and Ewan simply rolled onwards onto the other glans, on until his so long foreskin rolled over the proud flaring of Ed's glans, the corona, and stopped as it rolled into the neck of his penis. The skin of both penises was now smooth. Ewan's mobile foreskin was at its full stretch. He took his hand away and there between them was the appearance of one very long cock completely without a head. The shaft went between the two bodies some thirteen or perhaps fourteen inches in length, springing from pubic hair at both ends and only the faintest of lines around the shaft, closer to Ed than Ewan to show where one body ended and the other started. The shape of the two glans' flaring was visible in both cases beneath the skin but it did look like the two men were strangely joined at the penis.

"Soft as you say," said Ed.

"What a sight!" exclaimed Ewan. He took hold again and rolled the skin back and then forwards again. It was like he normally did when wanking only with a much longer glans to ride over. Out came the squashed together glans and then they were hidden again. Out, in, out, in - slowly.

"Yeah, nice and soft. A gentle feeling. Nice and, as you said, doesn't need any lube."

"And, of course, Ed I can go fast when the mood takes me." And he demonstrated. A bit of a firmer grasp between thumb and forefinger and off he went, back and forth at speed. His hand a blur.

Ewan paused, "You want a go?" And he relinquished his hand and let Ed take over.

It is nice to have your cock played with. There is not the precision, the doing exactly what you want if someone else is in control but the touch of another's hands and the excitement of not knowing quite what may come next more than makes up for that!

Ed followed Ewan's lead and his actions were very much copies of Ewan's.

"Very nice, Ewan, I like it!"

"Please feel free, any time you want to borrow..."

"Would you mind if I came like this. A bit intimate I know."

"Well what's a few dollops of semen amongst friends!"

They laughed.

"You do the job Ewan. You're better practised than me - at least with the foreskin!"

Ewan took hold once more and began to move his foreskin, rolling it to and fro. Then, as was his wont, he left it rolled and just agitated it a little, moving it fractionally between thumb and forefinger holding it with those digits right above the corona. He had though two coronas to think about and used his other hand and its fingers as well. A gentle agitation, stimulating the two knobs beneath the single foreskin.

Orgasm was inevitable. The cocks were being jointly primed. Perhaps they would go off together. A joint expulsion of semen being forced out under pressure, travelling down their penises and meeting in a joint explosion where their urethral openings met. Twin spurts pushing at each other and fighting for dominance. Which would be the stronger?

The two men were standing and facing each other, not touching except for the intimacy of their knobs and Ewan's stroking hand. The feeling was intense for both, they stared down at their strange joining, the fleshy tube joining them and then Ed began to gasp.

Ed was shaking, undoubtedly coming, but there was not a visible sign of semen. Ewan's fingers were moving fast, rippling his foreskin but not retracting it, not pulling it back off Ed. It was all internal, all contained within Ewan's foreskin. Ewan could feel Ed coming, the hot pulses against his glans, indeed he was not sure the fluid was not in part being ejaculated right up and into his own urethra. Ed's semen was, perhaps, entering his own body. A very strange sexuality.

The sexual excitement and the manual stimulation, the vibrating of his fingers agitating the foreskin, was too much for Ewan. He felt another pulse from Ed's penis hot against his glans and then he too was coming, unable to stop, perhaps forcing his own semen into Ed, his semen at the start of his ejaculation surging up Ed's urethra preventing a weakening further pulse of semen coming out. The pressure and quantity of a second ejaculation was too much for Ewan's long foreskin to contain and all around the edge of the join between his foreskin and Ed's penis shaft white semen appeared, bubbling up in a white circle of cum. and once started it did not seem to stop exuding.

For Ewan it was an intense and very strange orgasm. He kept his fingers moving even after his own had passed unsure if Ed was not still experiencing the pleasure.

The two men looked up from their shared cock and met each other's eye. Their faces were a little drawn and startled. Their orgasms had been a long time coming, they had been stimulated for over an hour beforehand and been erect most of that time. The orgasms they had experienced had been powerful orgasms, real crackers - and they felt it, they felt drained by it.

Ewan took his hand away and there it was. The strange joining of two men, the long firm fleshy join, the foreskin still extended over Ed's knob: the same as before except for the steady leaking of creamy semen in a perfect ring around the joined cock and beginning to drip to the ground.

They stood for a time until the connection was naturally broken. The softening penises just fell apart, Ed's pulling itself out from its unaccustomed sheath of flesh as the two organs swung down and away from each other.

"Mmmm, well, that was a bit intimate," said Ewan.

"Yeah," replied Ed, "yeah. Thanks. Imagine that, borrowing a foreskin! A bit weird but, but hey, I can't say it was anything but enjoyable. It's certainly added to my knowledge eh?"

The two penises hung, not completely flaccid yet and both dripping the product of their ejaculations. long threads of cum extending downwards. And, of course, neither were completely dripping their own cum - not by any means.

The two men swam again and then they walked back towards the car. It was hot by then and despite the cooling swim they felt the heat. It was easier to wear than carry shorts and shirts and so they walked in a respectable and Greek way talking not about sex this time but all sorts of things but sex. By the time they reached the car they were both capable of engaging in sex once more but, in the absence of a girl draped naked over the bonnet with legs apart (the car was in the shade so the bonnet was not unbearably hot), they chose to drive to a kafeneío and drank dark thick Greek coffee and water.