Act of Adrenalin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Joanna loved her son. And now she loved fucking her son. Joanna's mind told her that all that 'love making' nonsense can go by the wayside.

Trying to get her son's cock all the way down to her pussy from her mouth Joanna realized that she was feeling real happiness for the first time in a long time.

*********

After another several orgasms for the two of them - Joanna blew her son for one down her throat, Alex ate his mother out for one to cover his face where he realized he really enjoyed the taste of his mother's pussy, and more for them with several positions on the small couch, Joanna and Alex made their way inside the house from the connected doorway. The house wasn't large but it was home to Joanna and used to be for Alex as he grew up. There was a comfort in this place that seemed to let the two just be whatever they wanted to be and they let that comfort take them now.

Joanna suddenly, perhaps oddly, realized again that she hadn't gotten any of her son's cum on her chest. She needed to fix that, she thought.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?" Joanna's voice returned to almost motherly despite the fact that she and her son were still naked.

Alex looked at his mother, admiring her naked form for a moment, and returned that he wasn't. Aside from the few wrinkles older bodies seem to collect Alex was really enjoying seeing his mother this way: nude. They'd always been open with each other about nearly everything but this new status took that openness to a new level, as if parent/child inhibitions were now no longer a consideration.

"How about some tea while we talk about this," Joanna asked. She could see her son questioning this new piece of their relationship so she figured they needed to get it out into the air and resolved.

"Sure," Alex said as he took a seat at the kitchen table.

It took only a few minutes to get a couple of mugs of tea ready and Joanna sat down next to her son and they just looked at one another for a minute.

Never one to be shy about conversation Alex asked, "Why did we do this, ma? I know you're an open person but this just takes it to a whole new idea of...closeness, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders in question.

Joanna looked at her son and never shied her eyes from his and responded, "I've always been a sexual person, Alex, you know that. Your father could never keep up, or keep it up for that matter," her face took on a wistful look for a moment, "but as I said, I've always had an attraction to you. You're a good looking young man, young man." The smile on her face was genuine.

Alex smiled back and said, "You're pretty hot yourself, young lady!"

"I like my tits," Joanna said, as if adding a piece of factual ideology to the statement that would couple what her son said. "I can lick them, too," she continued off-handedly and she took her left breast in her hand and brought the nipple up to her mouth and snaked her tongue around it and then a quick suck and then let it gently fall back down.

"Ma, that was hot and I don't know why," Alex said. Pointing his hand out in question, palm side up as if in offering, "Would you mind?"

"Huh? Oh! No, not at all," Joanna said quickly and she leaned forward a little and let her son take the same tit and suckle it for a minute.

When he let his mother's tit go and sat back up Alex looked to his mother's face again and said, "Yeah, I like your tits, too."

"You can suck on them any time you want, Alex." Joanna's smile was wide and her eyes were bright. "But, back to the question, you're a fighter, you've always been - remember that kid from down the street - never mind, but your physical form has always been impressive and when I watched you fight those freaks tonight, well, my pussy just got wet and I jumped on the possibility, so to speak."

"That doesn't explain why I'm okay with it, though," Alex returned quickly. "I mean, maybe I'm not as open and free-spirited as you are but I, uh, feel, well, nice about this."

Joanna smiled to her son and reached a hand out to take one of his. "You're just an open as I am and free-spirited or whatever. Do you think I've always been this way?"

"Yes, actually." Alex squeezed his mother's hand and then repositioned their hands so they interlaced their fingers.

"Look at us, Alex," Joanna said with a wave of her free hand, "we're still naked and neither have said anything about it. Like we were in a nudist commune or something. We're comfortable together, that's all. You just sucked on my tit a minute ago and I got a little, I don't know, excited but I also felt really comfortable about it."

Reaching her still free hand forward and down she took a soft hold of Alex's flaccid cock and asked, "How do you feel about this right now? Quickly, first thought!"

"Good, okay, wanting more from and more to give to, excited..." All of the words rushed from his mouth. His mother had taught Alex from a young age to trust his feelings. There were times when they needed to be questioned, sure, but know your feelings and know the words to say. He'd had more orgasms tonight than he'd ever had in one night so his flaccidity stayed that way.

"See?" Joanna let him go and straightened herself back up. "We're just comfy together and I really like it."

"Me, too, mom." Was his comfort back? Again? He needed to figure this out.

They talked for another few minutes about what was happening and they decided that if the time allowed and the situation accorded the opportunity they'd either walk around each other sans clothing or have sex or whatever they wanted to do to or with each other.

When their tea cups were empty and placed in the sink Joanna asked, "How'd you like to spend the night with me, Alex?"

"I thought this was our date night so we were spending the evening together?" Alex's face showed a mite bit of confusion as he turned the statement into a question.

"Alex, I love you, but sometimes you can be really dense. Too many fights, maybe," she said shrugging her shoulders. "I meant to spend the night in my bed."

Alex slapped his own forehead at the miss and with a crooked smile said, "Duh me, I'm dumb."

"Mm hmm," Joanna responded.

"I would really enjoy that, ma, as long as you can stand me looking at you like I want to fuck you," Alex said with a dirty smirk. There was a certain odd shiver of some kind of fear, thus the name change, but Alex felt like he was getting to be more comfortable with what was happening.

He was sure how much more relaxed he could be about this, though. He was naked, he and his mother had just had sex multiple times and he was showing no signs of fear. So why was he feeling something like fear. It reminded him of his very first boxing match. He was nervous and unsure but as soon as the bell went off he was focused and a monster. Aside from the monster could he be focused again?

Joanna walked over to her son and bent down to give him a slow kiss and then said quietly, "If you don't fuck me I'm going to be very upset. I really like what this is turning into and I hope we can keep it going if you like this old woman's body." Her own smile presaged a response from her son and he didn't disappoint.

"What say we go and clean up some? I need to...touch you a lot," Alex finished slowly.

"Oh, that sounds good," Joanna said quietly.

*********

Mother and son went to the master bedroom, after Alex retrieved their clothes from the garage, where they got into the shower. They were still comfortable in their nudity, as though they had been married for years. This being the first night either had seen the other naked for a great many years the change was not lost on Alex. The back of his mind wondered why he was so relaxed when the front of his mind told him this was odd and he should feel embarrassed in a very placid voice. He could only suppose that the openness his mother had suggested he possessed was stronger than he figured and so the front of his brain was getting with the program and accepting the idea.

When the water was pleasantly warm and mother and son had wet themselves down Alex grabbed the bottle of liquid soap, lathered his hands and began a free roaming wash of his mother's body. Despite her age Alex's mother was lean and fit. The fitness he knew about after all that they'd done in the garage and she'd not tired at all. Her body was warm and supple with the few wrinkles of age not changing the perception of the son at all. To Alex, his mother was beautiful and marvelous. He let his hands slowly cover his mother's chest, arms and back. He spent a good deal of time in washing his mother's chest.

At the same time he was playing with Joanna's chest Alex was kissing his mother in slowed time. The two let their tongues and lips dance over each other. At times their eyes were closed and others they looked at each other. Alex was still surprised over the comfort he was feeling. This was his mother and he'd just spent time inside of her again - the same place he'd arrived in the world from - and he found himself questioning but answering with a slice of "Is this okay?" to "Hell Yes!" At the crux of their union Alex couldn't have cared less about humanity and when he had released himself into her and he felt her body become excited with his he knew that if all of the other humans of the planet disappeared for who cared what reason he was almost okay. Oh, he might miss some friends and whatnot but if the care of a person was to couple with another then Alex figured there were no issues.

Removing his lips from his mother's Alex lathered more liquid soap onto his hands and began to work on Joanna's stomach and then outward to the tops her thighs. Joanna's torso was now covered in silky soap and Alex was dropping so he could focus on the rest of her legs.

*********

Joanna lifted her feet when her son guided her to and she felt his hands slide over and around her feet and then through her toes. It was a glorious feeling. Her pussy was getting sticky with her juices again. All of sudden Joanna couldn't tell if she wanted to watch her son fight or fuck his brains out. One of those 'create the excitement or experience the culmination of that created excitement' things.

Since no one else was here and she didn't want to take a swing at her son, or have him swing at her, she figured she'd just have to fuck him silly. Oh, the woes of choice.

She felt Alex's hands roam over her legs and it was such a wonderful pleasure that she almost couldn't remain standing. As she was free standing inside the shower with that nicely hot water hitting her in the back Joanna had to nowhere to go so she just closed her eyes and let the feelings do their thing.

Joanna was guided in a circle as Alex washed her body. He was slow yet assertive with his hands and the mother of the fighter just relished it all. As her body was gently turned in the stream of water to remove the lathered soap Joanna held her eyes closed and let the slight dizziness add to the feelings. Hands roamed over the entirety of her body to rinse off the soap. Her son's hands moved slowly yet methodically over her - up and down her legs with a trip or three over her pussy, tapping or rubbing her clit causing her legs to shake, up and down the sides of her torso to come up underneath her arms to cups her breasts and give a small pinch to her nipples. She was turned again so the water covered her back and shoulders and ran in rivulets down her ass and legs. And then the world seemed to stop...

The tongue and lips between her legs was tantamount to greatness. Joanna nearly fell over when her clit was taken between lips and sucked on and then twiddled with a tongue. Every sensation was stark in its delivery to her body. When the finger entered her Alex's mother nearly gave up all pretense of trying to remain calm and just start screaming. She cooed and gave a moan but continued to let the inflammations of pleasure wash over her.

Time was not a concept of concentration so Joanna had no idea how long her son had been eating her out before she came in nearly explosive consideration. "Oh, fuck," Joanna whispered hoarsely and quietly. Her orgasm was another misconception of time, it seemed to last so long.

After the concept of opening her eyes reached Joanna did just that and realized that her son was just holding her, his arms wrapped around her just holding her up. This comfort was so very nice and she really didn't want it to end. Joanna knew, though, that they'd have to move at some point so she started the movement by divesting herself from her son's grasp, reached around him to grab the liquid soap, lathered some up and then gently ran her hands over his body.

Joanna's son said nothing, he just let her go, so go she went. Slow and soft movements over his chest, only lightly lathering him up, a ridiculous amount of time washing his cock which only got slightly erect they'd had him blow his load so many times, and then a quick delivery down his legs. Mother rinsed her son off and they quietly but with trying to be surreptitious looks at one another got out and dried off.

Naked, mother and son walked into her bedroom and saw that it was almost midnight. Boy, this night really took its time, didn't it, Joanna thought nicely.

Mother turned down the bed and son shut down the house.

*********

When Alex returned from nakedly checking the house he saw his mother sitting on the edge of her bed, lost in some kind of thought. He said nothing as he walked up and then sat down next to her, both of them were still nude.

Finally, Alex not able to take any more of this quiet, he asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

"Hmm?" Joanna turned to her son and smiled. "I am absolutely great, Alex. I realized I have only one problem with everything we've done tonight..." She let the words trail off without explanation.

"And that would be," Alex finally asked her.

Another smiled turned to her son Joanna said, "I didn't get any of your cum on my tits and I really wanted that."

Alex was awestruck. What had their relationship turned into? He found he could only smile at the frank oddity of how far or fast they moved from mother/son to mother/son/lovers. He didn't know what was going to happen in the future but he found that he didn't really care just now. Alex felt himself being happy and he was more than content with that.

No more sex was had that night. Mother and son lay down next to one another on the bed, Alex's right shoulder touching Joanna's left one, their heads leaning into each other, and just easily fell asleep.

The next morning was almost as easy as the night had been. The two were early risers and they awoke almost simultaneously. They performed their ablutions and dressed in severely simple fare: Alex in a pair of boxers and Joanna in a nearly see-through shift.

Joanna prepared them a simple breakfast and they ate and just spoke about what the future would hold.

"You need to live your life, son," Joanna said with an easy smile. "Since you're a couple hours away do your thing at school, do whoever at school and come visit me when the chance shows itself. There's no need to change our lives over this."

"That sounds fine, mom," Alex returned. "You have to do the same, though. Sound fair?"

"Sure it does," Joanna responded, smiling widely.

Not long later the kitchen was cleaned up and Joanna and Alex made their way back to the bedroom to get dressed for the day. Not yet having changed their clothes they brushed their teeth and moved about not really hurrying for anything, not forcing anything - they were just being.

Their conversation was easy. Alex let his mother know about when the next fight for the state was going to be, he didn't have an exact date yet as the schools were kind enough to let their athletes rest a little after fighting in the squared ring. Joanna let her son know about some of the gossip of the neighborhood and they resumed their normal parent-child relationship as if nothing had changed. They were still barely dressed but it didn't bother them in the slightest. They laughed at each other's jokes, made small references to the last evening's fun and frivolity without any obsequious delivery, and found that they tended to touch each other with more ease and more comfort.

Finally, Joanna asked, "Son, be honest with me, please."

"Uh, okay, I thought I always was."

"You are and that's great but sometimes kids give their parents nice words to help them stay sane or something."

Alex looked quizzically at his mother and said, "What honesty do you need, ma?" His change of the moniker for his mother had him thinking about whether he needed to anymore but nervous was nervous no matter the context sometimes.

With the two of them having been seated on a made bed inside Joanna's bedroom Joanna rose from her side of the bed and quickly untied and let fall the shift she'd been wearing all morning. Alex was immediately impressed and felt himself even more drawn to the comfort they were sharing as well as feeling the blood run to his cock.

"I just want to know...," Joanna started, hesitated and then blurted, "I just want to know if you think my tits would look better covered in your cum?"

End Part 1. To continue?