All Comments on 'Acting 101 Ch. 01: The Pictures'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Wonderful Story! I can’t wait to see how it moves forward!!!

SirKevinSirKevinover 2 years ago

I appreciate the story continuing smoothly after the sex scene. Impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was taken aback by the suddenness of Meredith shifting from remote adult to being openly sexual with both her stepdaughter and the boyfriend. Hard to keep the disbelief suspended when it is such a sudden shift. But then again, I thoroughly enjoyed both of the women!

88Ozguy88Ozguyover 1 year ago

Truly AMAZING. The competition between the two women was so well developed and very well written. I was curious when the martini’s were poured followed by the conversation. I wasn’t sure how far Meredith would go with her blouse …

After that I savoured the build up, the lessons and the volcano’s eruption.

Now I’m hooked!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. I love the level of detail. It looks like the beginning of an amazing potential relationship between these three, unless Meredith is just trying to get Steff to be more aggressive by competing... But I don't think so!

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

I was sure the dual blowjob was going to turn out to be a fantasy he was having at home that night. Felt like it kind of jumped the gun on what was turning into a delicious slow build. Still, very well done.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

You continue to amaze!

Prowler39Prowler39about 1 year ago

Interesting twist on the premise.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, that didn't go at all in the direction I expected! Good story, well written and free of the grammar and spelling errors that so often plague even the best stories on Liferotica. I'm looking forward to seeing how the author develops the story and characters.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Holy shit!! That was awesome! Hit that one out of the park. Way out of the park. Always love your work, and I can't wait to continue reading this series. Such great, hot, potential.

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

Re-reading the series, it's just as hot as the first time around.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a shame you write less now, because this barely believable fantasy stuff is the absolute best on here. Hall of fame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES