All Comments on 'Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 02'

by welove2nudebeaches

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story. please continue . I need chapter 3

executivesubexecutivesubalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please continue. The possibilities are endless. We need to know about the weekend and what went on. Especially the ultimate humiliation and of course that will lead to more fun. Hope you continue with the story. Was wet reading it. My dream . Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more more more more

carbilz4carbilz4almost 3 years ago

OMG Keep going, so far this is the best series I have read on lit!!!!!! Thanks and get writing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Yes, I know this is simply a fantasy BUT... she could end up with her head shaved, tattoos all over her, numerous piercings, her reputation completely ruined with her friends and family, her job firing her. So, jobless, turned into a slut, plus her husband not being able to cope with all the things she does sexually, so divorces her.

Also, that there had been no small steps taken during her marriage that might even indicate any of these possibilities. That is why this is totally ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwelove2nudebeaches@welove2nudebeaches
Just started publishing, but have been writing for a while. With the positive feedback, I'll start cranking out stories. I have ADHD, so stories will come in spurts. Been married for 23 years to a beautiful wife, who enjoys episodes of submission and exhibitionism with me (and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES