Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle fully commits to being a weekend slave.
7.8k words
4.51
15.9k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second part of Pete and Michelle's amazing adventure. Hope reading it gives you the thrill that writing it did for me. This chapter gives you an idea of what is coming for Michelle and Pete. What if a wife were that willing...? Here goes:

While Michelle had been with the hotel employee and her husband filming, her four weekend masters had been talking while they were watching. When the ben-wa balls were revealed, Jim spoke up to the gathered crowd. "All right guys, we've got plans for her up in our room, but we don't want you to be left out. We'll leave the door open, and you can feel free to come by. We are in room 1212."

The rest of the guys shuffled up the elevator, leaving Michelle - naked, panting, and ready for more -- alone with Jim, Mike, Bob and Tommy, and of course, her husband Pete. Michelle's new "masters" made their way over to her, to tell her the game plan.

"You did well in proving yourself, Michelle," said Jim, who was beginning to take the job of lead spokesman. "I'm not sure you knew what you were signing up for when you made your commitment to us, but I just watched you cum 3 times, and I can see how flushed you are, still wanting to go. I'm not sure yet about Pete here being on board, but I am sure about you. You want us to really use you. You want to see just how far down this rabbit hole this feeling goes, Am I right?"

"Yes, sir," Michelle said without hesitation. "These last 30 minutes have given me a window into my very core. I am scared but excited at the same time to see what you guys will do with me." Pete could not believe the things that his wife was saying and agreeing to.

"Can I ask where this came from?" asked Mike.

"What do you mean?" asked Michelle looking puzzled. Pete was wondering the same exact thing as Mike.

"I already told you," said Michelle. "My husband and I are trying to spice things up by acting out fantasies, and this is mine."

"No, that's not good enough," said Mike. "This," he said, gesturing in a way that acknowledged that she was still naked, and not even covering up. "isnot what middle class women do to 'spice' up their lives. They dress sexier; they get sensual massages; they invite people over for threesomes, and then maybe they move on to bigger stuff. What they don't do is they don't dive in head first by inviting four average strangers to take charge of their body for the weekend."

After a moment, Michelle answered. "Well, it's what this middle class woman has done."

They all looked skeptical.

"Look," Mike said, "we might look like average guys, but what we are thinking about for you is not average at all. What we don't want is for us to hurt you, or for us to screw things up. If we think that you are serious here, and we set up something that ruins you, ruins this, or causes your husband to freak out on us, we have to live with it, you have to live with it, and that's bad for everyone."

Michelle didn't have a response to this.

Mike continued. "If you'll tell us a little bit about where this came from, we might be able to prevent a bad situation."

Michelle thought for a minute. Pete knew the look on her face as she thought. She wasn't looking at anyone, but there was a twinkle in her eye, and a near-smile on her face. She was about to give an answer that would not be completely true. He knew from experience.

"I'm not going to tell you where this comes from," she said. "You'll have to pull that out of me." Then with a coy smile, she added, "A girl's got to have her secrets" Then her face got more serious, yet still held a level of excitement.

"I'll tell you what I told Pete, and I mean this. I am prepared to deal with all that comes from whatever happens, all that you can throw at me. I'm prepared for the consequences of my actions...and your orders." That last little phrase had the tone of challenge to it.

"We'll see about that," Jim said. "Here's what we're thinking, this all being rather sudden. Over the course of the next few days, you will be tested in this newfound sluttiness you profess to. Some of the ideas we have might sound shocking, or over the top. We still have to set these things up, but I want to tell you some of what we have in store for you if it all works out, in addition to the free-use fucking you are going to give the rest of us.

First up, Mike here is going to take you to a birthday party tomorrow afternoon for an old man from his neighborhood he knows. He says this guy is loved by everyone, but they all know he's a real pervert with a hankering for white girls. He's a widower and has not been laid properly in years, just watches old porn videos on TV. Mike's told us about him before.

Anyway, this guy's got a few of his friends coming over to celebrate and he included Mike in his invitation last week. Mike is going to make you his birthday gift to the man and his friends for the evening, so that they don't have to watch it on DVD. You'll be the real thing" He stopped, waiting for Michelle to balk at this, but she kept nodding, and now standing, had started once again pinching her nipples. She looked at Mike, and then closing her eyes, moaned her approval at his plan for her.

Jim continued. "Tommy here looks a little sloppy in his life and appearance, and those looks are not deceiving. But still, he's kept up his friendship with some guys and gals from high school. They were always a little bit left out of the "in-crowd," and have always been a little bit bitter about that. I know about their feelings because my oldest daughter is one of his friends, and she is one bitter woman. You look like the perfect candidate for what Tommy wants to do.

"He's going to take you, along with his friends, for an afternoon on a boat to a local lake. He's going to introduce you as a former cheerleader and homecoming queen that he has come to know, and show you off on the boat. By the way, Tommy has a fascination with humiliating girls in the nastiest ways possible. He's like a younger, whiter version of the guy who's birthday is tomorrow. They're going to rent the boat on Saturday, so we'll have to get you a swimming suit that's "appropriate" for the occasion beforehand.

Tommy chimed in. "Be prepared to be shown off, doing nasty things." They expected her to balk or ask questions, but instead Michelle swooned at these as she had the news about Mike's plans, and then started fingering herself in front of these men. Nothing they were saying was deterring her. Instead, it was all egging on and building a wave of arousal she was riding. She got down on the floor, laid back and spread her legs, and using her left hand, inserted a second and third finger inside of her, fucking herself with purpose.

They all watched her for a while in silence. Pete still had his camera rolling, catching all of this on video. As he focused in, the camera showed that Michelle was clean-shaven around her pussy, and her little nub was not so little anymore. She was visibly wet again, and squelching noises filled the lobby. She was circling her clit, and every once in a while, she would change to an up and down motion. With each downward motion, she would insert her 3 middle fingers again.

She wasn't looking at anyone or talking to anyone, but she was talking to herself. "Oh my God, this feels so good! I've never done anything like this before! I feel so slutty!" Those words were intermingling with moans and gasps, especially as she would return to her clit.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing was getting quicker, and her hips were starting to buck, yet another orgasm clearly becoming inevitable. Just as she was about to come, Jim said, "Michelle, do not come until I tell you that you can."

"Nooo..." she moaned, finally removing her hands. She frowned as she looked up at Jim, a pleading look on her face. Then, still with her ass on the floor and her knees folded up, she reached around her legs with both hands and started fingering herself, inserting two fingers from each hand, and then gradually pulling her pussy lips wider, so that you can see a gape inside. Pete, still filiming, alternated between what her hands were doing, and the look of pained extasy on her face. Never had he seen this kind of behavior before from his wife. He had come many times to amateur wives doing it on porn clips, but watching his wife do it was incredibly arousing.

Jim eventually continued. Feeling the need to justify why he had stopped Michelle;s orgasm. "You haven't even heard what Bob and I have planned. You can come after I tell you that you can, but not until you hear what we have planned." Michelle nodded.

"Bob, as you can tell from your dress being in tatters, is a dominant man who likes to see sluts uncomfortable with pain and humiliation. He's told me some stories of things he's done with submissive women before; things that he'd love to do again. And he's told me some things he hasn't yet done but wants to try. He has a real hankering to do some of that stuff with you. Your true test of being a submissive slave will come with him. Bob promised that nothing will be permanent, but you will be feeling it for a while, I would hazard to guess."

Michelle interjected, while still fingering herself, and while her eyes were rolling back from the pleasure she was experiencing as she lost herself in these thoughts. "You guys have definitely thought this stuff through. Is this what you guys talk about when you are on trips like this?"

Tommy spoke up. "We had an opportunity kind of like this one time before. It was a husband and wife, and she was submissive. We met them in a hotel bar like this one, and met them in the same way, but they only gave us one night to do our thing. She didn't ever 'give' us her body, but he loved putting nipple clamps on her, fucking her with a huge dildo, and spanking her, all while we watched. We knew we could do what we wanted with her.

We all had a great time, especially her, but it left us wanting more. After that, we got real comfortable talking to each other about our sex lives and our sex fantasies. We each know the others' preferences. And one of our favorite conversations has been to plan out what we would do if we ever had another chance like that one night."

Michelle was listening, while continuing to tease her pussy, which was getting wetter, even with all the touching and abuse it had taken already. Mike chimed in. "That's why we took a chance with you. You guys both looked nervous, but like you might be up to some fun. You never know until you try." They all laughed at that.

Then Bob added, "We never thought our chance would come, but here we are. And look at you. You are one beautiful woman."

She blushed at this and said, "Thank you."

Pete took advantage of the compliment about her to pan the camera over her body. Michelle had an athletic body, forged from many late-night runs, lots of yoga, and good genes. Her shoulders slumped naturally, but only slightly. She had a little bit of flab on her belly, the result of 2 children, each of them now in college. She had firm, strong thighs, which she always complained were too big (they weren't).

Even though it wasn't showing up on the camera now, Pete knew that her best feature was her ass. It was not a "fat" ass, nor was it skinny. It was just right, and when she was training for a race of some sort (she loved 5k races), it tightened up just right, perfect for a 42 year old to turn heads. Pete knew he was lucky to have her for a wife, and especially felt that as he took stock of their group.

They were all watching, eyes transfixed as Michelle kept getting to the edge, and would then pull herself back. She even started circling her asshole with a finger from the other hand.

Jim regained control. He pulled her fingers away, eliciting a frown and a moan from her.

"Please," she gasped.

He then reached out and started running his finger up and down her slit, teasing her by grazing her love nub, then returning to her slit. He never penetrated, frustrating her, but turning her on beyond belief. She felt like she was on the edge forever. Her moaning grew more fervent and her hips started bucking violently, trying to get his finger inside of her pussy, which felt like it was on fire.

"Look at me, and don't take your eyes off of mine," he said, intending to tease her until she begged again to be fucked. She complied, fixing her eyes on his, but continued with her moaning.

Then she found some words in the middle of her arousal. "I've heard about the other three, and their plans for me. What are yours?" She asked, gasping, desperately trying to get his finger to touch her clit one final time, knowing the fireworks of yet another orgasm were moments away. He was crouched down, a smirk on his face, knowing that he was in control of a beautiful woman.

He reminded her to keep her eyes on him by lifting up her chin. "As for me, I have always had a fantasy of humiliating a beautiful woman who was complicit in her humiliation. In my fantasy, she does it in front of her friends and her family, and she is totally into it. I mean really humiliate her while she is having uncontrolled orgasms and confessing that she is a slut."

At these words, Michelle tried to touch herself, but Jim wanted her attention, so he swatted her hands away. "What kind of humiliation?" she whispered, arousal dripping in her tone. She was still rocking her hips, her eyes now closed, trying to take in all of what he was saying and prevent her orgasm, all at the same time.

Jim continued, allowing her to not look at him for a moment. "I want the woman to be naked in front of friends and family, telling them the truth about who she is. I want her to call herself names, to admit who she really is, and to leave no doubt in their mind that she wants to be treated differently from then on, like a slut."

As Jim was saying this, they all noticed that her hip-rocking became more pronounced. For her part, her body felt like pins and needles, every nerve creating pleasure. When she heard Jim say what he intended to do, she imagined family and friends gathered around a room, watching her admit to being a slut, and an image of her fucking herself with a giant dildo in her parents' living room came to mind. Her eyes rolled back, and then something happened that she had never experienced before.

For the first time in her life, Michelle came with no hands on her, no vibrator, or cock or anything near her. Just her imagination, combined with all the lead-up she had endured already that night, caused her to come. And she didn't just come.

She squirted.

Her pussy juice started coming out of her pussy in a steady stream. And she was yelling without even thinking about it. "I'M COMING! OH GOD! I'M COMING! THE SHAME! I'M COMING! HOLY SHIT!"

She was yelling all of this, but involuntary sobs were also coming from her.

All of the guys just stared at her in awe, as they had never witnessed a woman come without being touched.

Pete was completely befuddled about what to do. He didn't know if he should go hug her, pick her up and carry her away, just watch, or what. He decided to wait it out and see. He knew that he had never seen anyone come without being touched before, least of all his wife, who took forever to come sometimes.

After her orgasm had subsided, Michelle hung her head, sobs still coming at a regular pace. Pete walked over to her, crouched down like Jim, and put his hand on her bare shoulder.

"Honey, are you OK?" he asked hesitantly.

She put her hand on his. After a lengthy pause, she spoke, head still down. "I'm not sure."

"Well then, what was that sobbing about?" Pete asked gently.

"I honestly don't know. I feel like all of this is a release that I have been needing since my teenage years, a release I never knew I needed. I also feel shame and embarrassment but it feels cathartic, like I need this. And I'm feeling it all at the same time. Every time I think about the shame of what has happened already, and what they are planning to do to me, it just turns me on, like jolt of electricity."

She looked up at Pete. "I guess I'm sobbing because of the shame, but also because I'm so sorry that I've waited this long for this release. And maybe because I'm a little sorry I've hidden these fantasies and feelings from you for so long."

Pete found compassion for her. "Michelle, honey, don't apologize. I don't know what to say, though. Maybe you just need this. We'll figure it out later, OK?" Michelle nodded at this.

Jim then spoke softly, still crouched down. "It sounds like you are discovering things about yourself that you needed to discover." He paused, and then added, "Look, this is awesome. You, Michelle, are a fireball, and Pete here seems like a good husband to let you explore this. I know this is all turning your insides into jelly, so let me offer this, and I speak for the guys. If you need to call it quits to think about all this, I can speak for the guys and tell you that we can take a rain check."

Michelle looked up at Jim, and then at the other three. Finally, she looked at Pete and smiled. She said, "No. I think I need to see where this rabbit hole goes." And then, alternating her gaze at the four strangers-turned-masters, she added after a swallow, "And I appreciate the kindness, because it makes me feel like I made the right choice. But I'm good. I want you to put me through my paces. There will be no hard feelings, and if there are, then we'll just agree to part ways and never get connected again. Deal?"

Without hesitation, Jim said, "Deal."

Michelle then asked Jim, "So have you ever done this before? Humiliated someone like what you mentioned before?"

"No," Jim admitted. "But I have played out the scenario a thousand times in my mind. You'll be my guinea pig."

Michelle asked, "I'm not sure how I feel about that, Jim." Then, as if was normal question that she was asking, she inquired, "How will you humiliate me in front of my family?"

"Well, not just your family. This is what I have in mind. I am going to need you to write out a list of names of people to come over to wherever we meet on Sunday night. You're in charge of who, but you'll make 2 lists of 10 people. The first list is for if we get it right and if you are still into the humiliation thing. I want family members and closest friends and add a couple of co-workers.

"If, in the next couple of days, you and Pete decide you truly want a different life, and you want to be a proud slut, then we'll use the first list. If you're not sure, we'll use the second list, which should just be casual friends, maybe even Pete's friends. That one will be in case you just want to finish the weekend as we planned, but don't want to consequences of it."

Michelle listened intently, not sure which Michelle would be present on Sunday night; not sure which Michelle she wanted to be present on Sunday night.

Jim continued on. "Once we get them, in the room, whoever they are, we're going to show them some video highlights of what you've been up to this weekend along with a real-life demonstration of what you are capable of doing. I don't want to divulge too much more, because how the weekend goes will determine how we handle that."

Michelle looked like she might balk at this. "People will see what I've done all weekend? Can't it be tamer than that? I mean, look at what I've already done. I shudder to think what else is in store. Can't we just take some nude pics or something?"

Jim responded, "If I'm in charge, no. This is my fantasy, for what it's worth. A woman coming clean about being a submissive slut to her family and her friends, so that she cannot escape who she is, is one of the biggest fantasies I've ever had."

"That's easy for you to say," Michelle and Pete both said at the same time.