Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete added, "You are not the one who has to live with the consequences of a moment like that. She is. I am."

Jim thought for a second. "That's true," he conceded. "But it's my fantasy, and she's given us the weekend to be her masters. Besides, you still have a card you can pull."

"What's that?" Pete said.

"All she has to do is speak the safe word, and it will stop."

"That's true," Michelle said, but both Pete and Michelle knew the truth about that.

Then Jim spoke a little louder, still looking at Michelle, but now including Mike, Bob and Tommy in the conversation. "That's the plan as it stands right now. You've heard what we're going to do to you, with you, and for you. But we need to know for real from you now that you're coming down from that very awesome orgasm. You're either in or out. If you're in, you're in all the way, no questions asked. If you're out, we're done, and it's back to the boring life you have had with your husband. Which is it going to be?"

This was it, the moment of decision. Everything before had been awesome and spontaneous, but if Michelle and Pete said yes, they would be signing up for risky stuff that had been planned. Michelle would be living out the fantasies of other people on their terms, and it would be pretty hard to say no. Michelle was a people-pleaser, and this would put that to the ultimate test.

She shot a quick glance at Pete, who seemed to have a look of doubt on his face. He cringed at the thought of the choice she was being presented with, but she seemed completely lost in arousal at the mention of these "episodes" each carrying a level of sexual slavery neither of them had ever seen, experienced, or imagined, at least as far as Pete knew.

Pete had a troubling thought: no mention had been made of details.What if these guys wanted to go past one of the barriers we've formed in our marriage? How will she respond to that? How will I respond if she lets them past one of those barriers before me?

Being gifted to a group of presumably black guys at neighborhood party?How would that be monitored to be safe? Michelle had never even danced with another black man before tonight, nor had she been seen nude by another man, and Mike was going to let a bunch of them (how many?) fuck her! He was sure that would be a barrier, but she had moaned at the mention.

And being displayed on a boat, and made to do "nasty" things, in Tommy's own words?Michelle never dressed sexy, unless it was in the bedroom. She had always dressed conservatively, even covering her ass when she wore leggings in public. And they were going to do what they did on a boat, where anyone on the lake could see them. And what did he mean by nasty things? Pete was sure that that too would be a barrier, but that had nearly made her cum.What the fuck?

When Jim mentioned Bob and the pain episode, he was sure Michelle would nix that. He and Michelle had tried a "bondage" session before. In a rare moment of willingness to explore, she had complied when Pete had pretended that she had not washed the dishes well enough, and told her to lay across his knees on the couch. He had then proceeded to spank her. He was light, but firm, and when he had finished, he was proud that he had withstood her protests. Afterward, they had had sex, her even allowing doggy-style sex, something she always said was "demeaning." Yet later when he had asked how she liked it, she said that it had done nothing for her, except make her mad at him. After an argument that followed, they had had no sex for a couple of weeks.

Yet when Bob had just spanked her with only one strike in the lobby, she had not stopped him, she had gotten more turned on. And when Jim mentioned Bob being into inflicting pain, that had spurred her on even further.

But the real icing on the cake was when Jim mentioned humiliating her in front of her friends. Michelle was very guarded about her sexuality. Always had been. Her friends were guarded, too. Sex was not ever discussed, even in polite banter with friends. But her family? They were conservative evangelicals, signing her up for "True Love Waits" as a teenager and convincing her to sign a covenant that she would not have sex before marriage. Pete was sure she would nix the whole thing after Jim mentioned what he was planning.

But just thethought of being humiliated as a sex slave in front of friendsand family had caused her to have a "touchless" orgasm. Pete had been sure that she would nix everything after that, but she had not. If the person he had married was the person he was looking at, this would be over now.

He reasoned that these were thoughts that turned her on, but he was sure that Michelle being confronted with the reality that these things, or something like them, would be happening this weekend, would put an end to it, and that is where his mind was going.

And truth be told, he wasn't all that unhappy about that. Nothing had prepared him for what they had experienced already, what she had unloaded on him and these four happy-go-lucky strangers.Oh well, he started thinking in the silence, as Michelle thought this through.This is already better than anything we've ever done. We've got something we can build on for a much sexier future.

Like Mike, he was wondering where everything tonight had been coming from. All he had known before now was a repressed wife who seemed to think that sex was an afterthought in life. Kids were first. Religion was second. Career was third. Status in the community was fourth. There wasn't room for much else, at least as he knew her. But tonight had proven that there was something, or some things, that Michelle had not told him, something that could unlock some pretty scary but awesome things.

He was mentally preparing to finish up the night. He honestly couldn't wait to get her to their room and fuck the shit out of her. All the psychoanalysis could wait for another day.

But then he stiffened, as did his dick, when he heard her say, "OK, I'm in."

He looked over at her in surprise. She was quiet but confident, staring beyond the five men who had formed a semi-circle around her. He noticed that her chest was heaving again. And she was back to touching herself again. He was shocked, which led to a pit in his stomach as he thought about the implications. But still, his dick...It was straining with arousal and pre-cum. He needed relief, as he was sure all the other guys did.

His brain put up one last defense. "Michelle!" he said, almost in the same surprised and disappointed tone he used to chastise his daughter when she would cuss in front of the family.

"I'm in," she said, looking at him with fierce determination. "I've never come like this before Pete, ever. Three, no four, times already in one evening. And just look at my pussy! I'm gushing again, Pete! My nipples are harder and more sensitive than I can ever remember. I don't want this to stop. It's even better in real life than my fantasies."

She continued on: "I love you, Pete, and I'm so glad you are seeing this. You are seeing a side of myself I suspected was inside, but never thought I would see. Pete, I have to find where this all goes." Pete was staring at her, then gave her a slight nod of assent that said, "Okay, but I'm really nervous."

Then she turned to Jim. "I'm yours, like I said I was, until Monday morning, so long as my husband can participate in whatever way he wants."

"After Monday morning, if everything happens as we hope it will, you probably won't be able to hide from anyone you know what you've done," Jim warned her.

She was heaving, and moaning at every reminder Jim gave her of her self-made situation. "I know. That's what's getting me so hot. Right in this minute I want everyone to know. I wanteveryone to know and feel what I'm feeling. I want to experience it all." She paused, thinking, a slightly sheepish smile forming at the corner of her supple lips. "At least right now I want everyone to know what it is like to be this hot. That may change, but that is part of being a slave. You have to do what you're told, even when you don't want to."

"You got that right," said Jim.

She then asked him with surprising clarity, "Who did you say you wanted on the list for my humiliation night?"

Jim thought about that for a minute, his face showing how shocked, yet gleeful he was that he might actually get to do this. "For list one, get me your two best friends, ones that are gossips and will tell everyone else. Then I want two co-workers, preferably one who works above you, and one who works below you. I want two neighbors, one male and one female. And finally, I want two of your close family members. They won't do anything physically to you, but I want them to know and see."

Jim paused and studied Michelle for a second. Her eyes were big, probably pondering the ruin that was in store for her. But she kept looking at him. And her hand was still teasing her pussy, running one finger up and down her slit. She was moaning. He was thinking that he might get to actually see this happen.

"Then for list two, I want you to come up with a few more casual acquantances, maybe old high school friends, maybe some people you know don't like you very much, or just people you know casually." People that might smirk at you when they see you to remind you of what you've done, but whose relationship with you is not critical."

Michelle's breathing was getting more and more desperate as he spoke about what he was thinking. As for her thoughts, she knew that this would doom her forever to humiliation, fantasy, and perhaps a new life. If it felt anything like what she was feeling now, it would be awesome, and all of her life, all of her assumptions, all of her relationships, would have to be re-made. If it failed, or if this was a brief moment that would quickly subside, she would have to live with her shame. There is no undoing what you've done in front of others. Yet even that thought, of living with her shame, was more than her pussy could take.

So, she said to no one in particular: "Oh, sir, I'm about to come again, please fuck me right here!"

"Not yet, slut. You still have one more thing to do before we give you more cock than you've ever experienced.," piped in Tommy, who had been mostly quiet as he watched the events unfold.

"What?" said Michelle and Pete at the same time.

"You have to tell us exactly what you want, what the rules are for us and for others." Tommy said.

"What do you mean?" asked Michelle. "Haven't I already done that?"

"You've told us casually that you give us your body, but that can mean a lot of things. What we want is video proof that you are for real. Let's call it a slave contract, only a video version instead of signing it. This will give us ground rules, and it will give us the power to get you to do what we want in case you get other ideas."

"Can't I just get fucked first? I really need to come," Michelle asked.

"Nope," Tommy said right away. "As a matter of fact, put your hands behind your head." Michelle complied, pouting. Tommy continued, with the other three nodding their heads as he talked. "You wanting to be fucked so bad right now is the perfect time for you to give us your ground rules."

"Ground rules?" Michelle asked.

"Yes. What you say right now, we will hold you to, with the exception of the safe word you have worked out with Pete. What you don't say now, we will also hold you to. So choose your words."

"Okay, fine. I'll do whatever. Tell me what to do..."

"We're all going to video this," Bob said, "your husband included. For starters, we want your real name and where you work."

"No way!" Said Pete, anger burning in his eyes. "We're not going to give you that much power! This is just a fantasy for us. You're going to turn it into blackmail!" Pete heard Michelle moan at the mention of that word, blackmail.What the fuck? Will the surprises never end? Pete thought.She's even moaning at the thought of being blackmailed!

Tommy looked at Pete with an even face. "Pete, take a look around here at us. Michelle chose us. Out of all the people at the bar earlier, she picked us. Do you know why? Because we are the most normal average people. Because we looked nice. Because she thought she could trust us. And I'm telling you that she can. That you can. Now don't ruin this for her."

Pete didn't have anything to say to that, so Tommy continued. "Now you already know that we each have plans for her, plans for her to objectified, plans to show her off, plans to make her a submissive slut. But those plans have been fantasies for us. These are the things that we would all love to see our wives and girlfriends do, but we're too chickenshit to bring it up with them."

Pete continued listening, so Tommy continued on. "We're not mean guys with a vendetta to settle with women, we are all basically good guys with good reputations and we need our jobs. But we're guys, and like you before tonight, our wives and girlfriends don't give us much to work with when it comes to sex.

"Michelle could have just danced with us and called it a night. But instead, she came to us and dropped the bomb on all of us, not the other way around. What we're asking her for is the ammo to help her do what she has already told us she wants to do. That's it. We want her to own it by speaking the words. You have my word, and Bob's and Jim's and Mike's, that we're not going to take advantage of you, or Michelle, unless you ask us to. Deal?"

Pete stared at Tommy for a good long minute, searching his eyes to see if he could decipher something untoward in him. But he didn't. He saw sincerity. Still, he was pondering if he should just grab Michelle by the arm and take her up to their room so he could get rid of the painful hard-on that had been straining his jeans for the last hour. But he knew that to do so would cause either a massive fight, or a long and lengthy time of asking "What if..."

But then he thought about that hard-on in his pants. If he was really against all this, shouldn't he be disgusted? Shouldn't he be trying to protect and cover his naked wife, to save her honor? Instead, he had never been so hard in all his life. And he thought about his wife. She was naked. She had her hands behind her head still. Her nipples, even from a few feet away, were so hard it almost looked painful to him. And staring at her bare pussy, he could see moisture everywhere, along with juices that were now puddling on the floor.

And then he realized that in truth, Michelle had just beaten him to the punch. Her being the center of a nasty gangbang had long been his biggest fantasy. Watching her athleticism applied to her sexuality had always been one of the thoughts crossing his mind when he would masturbate. He had always imagined guys saying to him, "I can't believe she could take all of us, and she wants more!"

He had watched so many homemade gangbang clips in his life he couldn't count them, and he had frequently come, whether masturbating or in actual sex, by imagining her, Michelle, at the center of a gangbang where things got real nasty; like ass-to-mouth nasty. Like wearing-a-collar-and-leash nasty. And it appeared that that fantasy was about to become reality. But what had thrown him for a loop was that it had beenher fantasy all along. He didn't know what to make of that, but he felt the need to see it, to record it, to experience it.

So, he hardened his jaw, and said, "Deal." There was an audible sigh of relief from all four guys, but also Michelle, who had been watching her husband and guessing what he was thinking.

Pete continued on. "But I want to be in this also. I'm not some cuckold that gets off on being humiliated. That's not me, never will be. I'm just proud that my wife is tapping into a side of her I've never seen before, but I'm going to fuck her just as hard as you guys do. Got it?" That brought a smile from everyone also.

"Got it," Tommy replied, probably for everyone there.

"What else do you want from her beside her name and place of work?" Pete asked, now complicit in his wife's objectification and submission.

Tommy looked at Michelle. "Tell us what you want out of this weekend. What you want us to do. Tell us your limits. Tell us what you commit to. We want you to own your own desires."

Michelle, who had watched this exchange between Tommy and Pete, had been allowing herself to think about those very things while she waited. "Ok, tell me when you are ready," she said.

Mike then added one more thing. "At the end, make sure that you absolve us from all responsibility after this weekend."

"Are you the lawyer for this outfit?" Michelle asked with a smile. With that, she stood up, taking her hands away from her head briefly.

They each pulled out their phones and got the camera ready. She looked and noticed that the hotel employee, who had already found this to be the best night of his life, and was ready for the icing on the cake, had his phone out as well. She invited him over, and he came quickly, Michelle noticing with delight that his dick was straining against his pants.Might as well get used to the humiliation, she thought.It might become a way of life. She shuddered at that thought, and watched as Pete came around with their nice hand-held camera and held it up also. She watched as they each pressed their record buttons.

All the cameras pointed at her gave her pause. She was letting someone beside her husband record her nude body, which she was strangely not embarrassed about anymore. And she was letting them record her promise to be a slave for the weekend. Instead of anxiety, her expected emotion, she felt a calm come over her, accompanied by an excitement to finally release this inner sexy beast she had now revealed, partly to herself, and completely to Pete and these new "friends."

Lost in her thoughts, she vaguely heard Bob say, "OK slut, tell us about yourself."

Looking at the cameras, and then the guys behind the cameras, she began:

"My name is Michelle (pause)... Michelle Jones, and I work for Williams accounting in Fullerville. I am naked before you because I am willingly committing to be a slave for these gentlemen here in front of me. My husband is the only other man who has fucked me in my life. But I have just asked these four men, Jim, Bob, Tommy and Mike along with my husband, Pete, to be my masters for the rest of this weekend, until Monday morning. By masters, I mean that I am giving them my body for their pleasure, with limits that I will make them aware of with a safe word that only my husband knows." Pete rolled his eyes at this.

Michelle continued. "They have permission to dress me or not, to humiliate me, and to give me to other men as they see fit. They have permission to take me anywhere that they want, as long as my husband is with me. My only rule is that my masters are not allowed to break any bones in my body or give me bruises on my face.

"I am willingly doing this of my own accord, without any coercion. It is my hope that each of these men will, in their own way, act out their fantasies, no matter how extreme, on me and for me, and that I will have had orgasms, more often, and with more power, than ever in my life. It is also my hope that I will have more come in my mouth and on my body than a woman has any right to believe will happen to them. I relieve these men who are witnessing this confession of all responsibility and consequence for the things that they command me to do."

Wow! Thought Pete.Is there no end to the surprises? I have no idea what has gotten into my wife. But she was not done.

"I hereby give each of these men permission to use this video against me should I fail to honor one of their requests, so long as it does not violate my stated rule. I relinquish all rights to all of my body, including all orifices and my nipples until Monday morning at 7am."