Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Michelle stopped, she looked around. All of the guys' faces were a mix of shock, disbelief at her and at their luck, and amusement that she was humiliating herself so wantonly. Here was a typical, attractive, middle-class wife, who was clearly an amateur to this, yet who had thought out her words and their potential implications, giving herself completely to her husband and to guys she had never known before. They all pressed stop on their cameras, and one by one, began to applaud.

Once again, Michelle took stock of herself and her situation. She was still being objectified, and still loved it, but she was now taking an active part in it. She was the only one naked, fully on display in a hotel lobby, and in front of these strangers. She had not even seen their cocks to know if they would do her any good. And she was deriving a strange thrill, and if she was being honest, a pang of regret, from watching the shock on her husband's face as she bulldozed each expectation that had come from their marriage.

She was a mix of emotions. She, too, was shocked at her words and behavior. She had never said the word "pussy" or "fuck" before to anyone but Pete, and that was only on rare occasions when she was incredibly turned on in the bedroom. She felt vulnerable like never before in both body and spirit (in both a good and scary way). She had laid her sexual side out before others in a way that she had never done before. She was scared of what her husband would think of her, but this vulnerability, both her nudity and spilling her fantasies, felt necessary, almost like a person getting a drink of water and realizing just how thirsty they were.

She was also appalled at the part of her psyche that was taking over (at least for the next couple of days).What kind of irreparable damage might this all do? Shouldn't the mother, wife, religious part of her step in and put a stop to this? Where was her honor? But that appall was coupled with a feeling that she was incredibly proud that she was taking this path that she had never imagined going down before. She knew that they knew, and that Pete knew, there was more to the story than spontaneously giving herself to other people. But she was not ready to talk about that. She didn't want to analyze it right now.

Instead, here she was, naked and ready for what the guys were going to do to her next.