Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele stopped what she was doing for a second to listen to what her husband had just said. For a moment, she was racked by guilt. He was right. She had never been this wanton before for him, and yet here she was doing it for a stranger.

She wanted to reach out to her husband, but she could tell that he was not too keen on her at the moment. If he went through with what he was saying, she was locked into this. She would never escape the sluttiness that had happened to her in the last hour or two. She wondered if she should stop this, even though she was starting to really get into it.

But then she looked lower, and saw Pete's crotch, and saw that his dick was still hard, aching to come out of his shorts. He might be mad, and she would make up for that, but this was also turning him on. The thought that her slutty actions were having this kind of effect on her husband filled her with pride in herself. And it made her hotter than ever.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said. "I'm just so fucking lost in this moment, in this feeling. I don't want it to end. I promise you that after this weekend, anything you see me do, I'll do for you. OK? Besides, your dick seems to be OK with it..."

Pete looked down, and knew he was defeated. He was confused by why he was so turned on by something that was also making him so mad. The only thing that he could think of was to get her promise that he would get a chance at this sluttiness, too. So, he said, "I want it all. Every last thing that they do to you, I want available to me. Understood?"

"Yes sir," she said. "I want to show you how nasty I want to be for you when this is all over."

Having said that, she stuck her index finger inside Tommy's ass and let it sit there for a minute. Then she stuck her middle finger in, too, and began to move them a little bit.

"Hey, I'm not gay!" Tommy said, trying to sit up.

"Relax, Tommy. You've got a pretty girl licking your ass because you told her to. No one is going to think you are gay. They think you are a stud."

Everyone laughed at that, even Tommy, who was as red as a lobster with embarrassment. She went back to what she was doing moving her fingers around, then suddenly she pulled her fingers out. She looked at them. They were even less clean than her hand had been. Michelle had a contorted look on her face. Pete guessed what was going through her mind.

"Let me guess: You can't decide if you're really that nasty that you'd lick it off. Am I right?" he asked. "You want to lick it off to turn us on, but you can't believe that you want to." She nodded, not able to look him in the eyes.

"You know that if you do it, you can't undo it. You'll always be a girl that tasted another man's ass. Am I right?" She nodded again, still staring at her dirty fingers.

"I dare you," he added, not believing that he was saying the words he was saying. "Just go all the way, Michelle. You want to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes? This is how you find out." She nodded, and with that, she put her fingers in her mouth. She both gagged and moaned at the same time, and then she kept going, treating them like she was giving them a blowjob until clean.

To put the exclamation mark on it, she opened her mouth to show the camera. It was not clean. Whatever hesitancy she had felt a minute ago had left. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. A horrified look showed up on her face, but she opened her mouth. It was now clean. She coughed and wretched, but she kept it down.

"Oh, that is a nasty slut!" Tommy said, shocked. "But it's so hot!"

Then, almost as if finishing the drill, she took the same fingers, now licked clean, and touched her clit. Everyone seemed to understand that she needed to do this; that she needed to turn her debased act into something sexual. It was going to help her live with what was happening to her. So, starting slow, then gradually picking up speed, she masturbated herself. She was talking to herself, lost in another world. She wasn't doing this for the camera. She was doing it for herself.

"I'm being nasty. A nastyslut, she emphasized. She kept rubbing, kept talking to herself.

"Oh, I love being so dirty," she was working herself toward yet another orgasm. Finally, she was ready to come.

"May I please come again, sirs?" she asked, panting.

"Yes!" they all said, enthusiastically. Even Tommy, who was still sporting an erection, but whose blowjob had been interrupted, nodded.

Michelle started moaning louder and louder, and then she came, yet again. This time she was looking at each of the men screaming. "I'M CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! I'M SUCH A NASTY GIRL! YOUR SLAVE IS NASTY!" She rode this orgasm for a good 30 seconds, fully embracing the nastiness that had brought this orgasm to fruition. She kept alternating between calling herself a nasty slut and telling the men that they had a nasty slave.

For all the guys, it was a sight to watch. Some of them might have been grossed out by what they had watched, but the raw sexuality -- a mixture of shame and release and compete sexual abandon - that Michelle was displaying had turned the nastiness into the hottest thing any of them had seen.

When she finally came back down, there was silence around the room. No one had thought she would go this far, but she seemed to be completely compliant, committed to her role as a slave. After a moment, she came to, realizing there was still work to do. Tommy had not cum yet.

Despite being embarrassed and not knowing what to do with what was going on in her head, she went back to licking his now slightly gaping ass, pushing her tongue inside. She ran her hands up to Tommy's rock-hard cock and started stroking. Within a couple of minutes, he told her he was about to come. She lifted her head and engulfed the crown of his cock sucking out all of his cum. Tommy was grunting as he came.

"Yeah, that's it, swallow my shit, swallow my cum!" He said. "A rusty trombone!"

When he was finished, Michelle licked his crotch completely clean. Then, knowing this would really get the guys going for the last time, she asked, "Who's next?" with a sheepish, but ready look on her face.

"Goddamn!" Pete heard a couple of them say.

"I can't fuckin' believe how lucky we are." Jim said. "Michelle, you are something else..."

"Thank you," Michelle said. "I can't believe I'm doing this stuff either." She got quiet, letting her thoughts coalesce.

"You guys told me you would be intense, but this has been better than my wildest fantasies," Michele said, getting a sincere, earnest look on her face. "I had no idea what you guys would do with me when I gave you my body, but you have been the best masters a sex slave could ask for. I want to be a nasty, submissive slut for each of you. I want you to visit your darkest fantasies, and I want to be the one to help make them happen." And so nasty she was.

After Tommy zipped up, she remained on her knees, and one by one, she licked each guys' ass that wanted it, which was all of them. She never once flinched or complained about whether they were clean or not, she just accepted this as her role. Then she took their cocks in her hand and jacked them off, cleaning their crotches as she did. She cleaned her Masters' cocks, and she cleaned the spectators as well. Finally, she took care of Pete. 9 guys in all, and through it all, she was still rocking those hips back and forth, moaning every time they called her a slut.

When she was finished with the last guy, everyone looked like they had had enough. It was nearly 3 in the morning. The guys from other rooms had left, leaving just Michelle, Pete, and her four masters in their room. Everyone else had gotten dressed, but Michelle, who had no idea where her clothes were, was still naked, and looked like she wasn't even thinking about finding some. To everyone's relief, she had gone in and washed her mouth area.

"Michelle, you probably fucked 15 guys tonight," Jim said. Michelle blushed.

"And you probably sucked off 20," Mike said. She blushed deeper.

"And you licked 9 asses tonight." That was Tommy. She was red as a lobster, now.

"And you probably had 8 or 9 orgasms." Bob chimed in. She believed him, knowing that she had never even gotten close to that before.

"And the weekend is just starting. This is still the first night," Pete said.

"Wow," was all she could say, and they all fell silent. But then a thought occurred to her.

"Hey!" she said. "You guys never fucked my ass!"

All of their jaws dropped. "Girl, that's just going to have to wait until tomorrow," Mike said. "You are insatiable!"

Michelle sighed sheepishly at that. "I guess I am," she said. "I honestly don't know what to say, except that I want to experience it all. I want to get the full slave treatment this weekend." She paused, then continued, "I mean it. I have never been turned on like this before. And I think it is because being submissive gives me the freedom to let go of my hang-ups."

"We'll see," Jim said. "You haven't really started yet. This might feel good now, but we'll see how it is when you get a chance to sleep on what you've done here tonight, and what's in store for you. This has been fucking awesome, and it has blown away anything that I've seen a woman do before. It's probably stupid for us to let you leave with Pete, we might not see you again."

Pete could answer this on her behalf. "You guys don't need to worry about that. If she's made this commitment, she'll follow through on it. I've never seen her fail to keep a promise."

"We'll see," said Jim. "That's good to know, but the key with this is to balance the slave part that pushes her to the limit, but also keep it voluntary. No one gains anything by forcing her to do something. So, we'll see. I hope tomorrow's a good day. Let's get to sleep. We'll be in touch with you in the morning, Pete." After saying that, he and Pete exchanged numbers. Right before they left, Jim said to Michelle, "We'll get that ass taken care of tomorrow, slave. Enjoy your sleep."

She smiled, and with that, Michelle and Pete left the room. Michelle was surprised they didn't make her stay with them, but she was glad. She was pretty exhausted.

As they walked back to their room, they held hands, just like a normal couple, except that Pete was clothed. She was not. All she had on were the 3-inch heals she had started the night with. Pete noticed that she did not look the least bit embarrassed, not only that she was naked, but also that her hair was disheveled, her tits were red and swollen, and that she had dried cum spots on her chest. She almost seemed proud.

Pete decided to affirm this. "I love the contrast of you naked while everyone else has their clothes on." Pete said. "That is hot."

"I like it, too, I feel so vulnerable," she said. "It's more than being naked. It's like I can't hide the real me anymore."

"Well, you definitely can't hide it when your tits are so swollen, and you're covered in cum."

She smiled a devilish smile. "No, you can't."

They stopped in the middle of the hallway and embraced. Pete thought about where her mouth had been, and he imagined that her stomach was going to complain a little about it later, but he felt that he needed to hug her, make her still feel desirable. Then they kissed.

"I love the feel of your clothes on my naked skin," she said.

"Maybe this needs to be one of our ongoing rules," he said. "No clothes for you unless it's necessary."

Michelle shivered at the thought.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "Let's get some rest. I don't know how much more I'll get this weekend."

Back at their room, Michelle and Pete lay on the bed, silent and thinking. Despite their physical and emotional exhaustion, both of them were still winding down after everything that had happened.

"Thank you, honey," Michelle finally said.

"Thank you? What did I do to be grateful for?"

"You made me come out of my shell." She paused a second, lost in thought. "I think it's time for me to tell you the story about where this all came from."

Pete had been looking straight up at the ceiling, but at her words, he turned his head to look at her, but stayed silent, giving her room to find her words.

"Pete, I've had fantasies like the one we're living out since I was in high school" Pete raised his eyebrows at this. She continued on. "It's true, but you know how my family is. I also felt ashamed because of those fantasies, and I could never imagine acting them out, nor did I have the courage to.

"And then you came along, and so many things with our families are similar, I just couldn't imagine that you would be OK with the thoughts in my head. But you forced my hand, and that gave me the courage to do it. If you were going to divorce me, what did I have to lose."

"You've had fantasies like this?" he asked.

"I have," she admitted. She wanted her husband to know the whole truth, now that the cat was out of the bag.

"When I was just starting to go through puberty, one of my friends had an older brother. His name was James. Well, James had a thing for me, but he was weird. The better word would be creepy. He once invited me up to his room to show me something he was reading. I never went to his room, but he was insistent that I needed see what he had. So, I waited in their backyard while he got it and brought it down. It was a magazine. When my friend went in to get water after a while, he pulled it out of his back pocket and showed it to me.

"Anyway, I knew that it was something I shouldn't show anyone else, and I only had until she came back with the water. So, I quickly thumbed through the pages just to get him off my back. I had never seen or read the things that were in there before. They were very adult things.

"The only naked body I had seen before that, other than mine, was my mom's. You can guess that I was pretty grossed out, and to this day I don't remember every being more embarrassed. But I also didn't want to look like the prude that I was. So, when he actually offered it to me, I took it."

Michelle sat up. It felt really good to get this off her chest. She continued. "But I had to hide it. I would never see my friend again if my parents saw what I had gotten from my friend's house. So, I stuffed it in my book bag. When I got home, I ran upstairs and tucked it in between the mattress and bed springs. Later that night, I looked at it for real, and it opened me up to a whole world I never knew. That night, and every night for a while, that was my bedtime reading." She blushed at that admission.

"I read that magazine, cover to cover. It had stories about submission and showing off, and people doing lots of other stuff that were gross at the time. But I was so young, I didn't even know what to do with all that information. I just knew it was different from how I learned life was supposed to be. I mean, all I knew at that time was that you had sex to have kids, and that it only felt good when it was a husband and wife. Well, the people in that magazine were not just having sex for kids. They were having sex for the sake of sex.

"I had to look up a lot of words to know what I was reading. I was grossed out, but I was mesmerized, too. Anyway, I guess I filed them away under 'things to try later.' But I never got rid of the book, or what it did to me. I found a way to keep it hidden, and that creep gave me 2 or 3 more over the years. I read them all, nearly knew them by heart.

"But when I got older, like in college, those stories became more than stories; they became the starting point for my fantasies. I would put myself in place of the main woman, and imagine what it would be like to feel those things, those emotions." She got a wistful look on her face. "I always gave myself a challenge to take a story and make a fantasy of it that went one step further. That challenge gave me many orgasms late at night. I never thought I'd get a chance to live them out."

Pete asked, "So if you had all these fantasies going on in your mind, why didn't they manifest in our sex life? I mean, you just said that all of this was going on before you met me, right?"

"Yes," she said. "I guess the only way I avoided being a pervert or slut was that another part of me won my personality. You know that part; it's the one you've been living with for the last 24 years. It's the one that says that reputation is everything and keeping up appearances is all that matters. Have a great husband, great kids, a great house, a great career, and don't let anything else into your thoughts. That part of me stuffed my 'fantasy self' deep inside my personality and wouldn't let it come out. I think I was scared that if I let it out, even with you, I'd never get it back in, and that it might ruin all the good stuff that I wanted.

"But when you told me to address my sexuality or else, I guess that fantasy side of me decided to come out and play for once. So, this weekend is the ultimate fantasy that I imagined. Being the central person in other people's fantasies, and letting them take control of me."

She looked over at Pete, who was listening intently. "That's it. You got me to let that part of me to come out."

"Michelle," he said after a pause, "That clears up a lot of questions for sure. Thank you for letting me in. And I hope that this is the start of a better balance for you, and us. I think it's great that you are letting yourself go, but I do have to admit that I'm jealous that you are doing these things with strangers, and sometimes you are doing things that you have either rejected, or never tried with me, and I'm your husband."

She didn't take long to form her answer. "Pete, I know how you feel, and believe me when I say that I felt guilty when I started that with Tommy, honest. But I was ordered to do it, and I made this promise to them."

Pete didn't have a response to that, so she continued. "I've already told you tonight that I have never felt this alive before. Every part of my body is still tingling, even after all that; even knowing that I'm exhausted. I felt earlier like I'd cum if anyone even touched any part of my body. Can you imagine feeling that way? That's how I felt. I think I need to do this, for them, for me, for us."

She then stared at him intently. He was looking skeptical. "You'll always have me, Pete. I'm not going anywhere. I love you, and I need you to see this, to see what I'm capable of, because I clearly have been stuffing this down for too long, and I need to find the real me. This 'slave' part of me might be it."

Pete sat up on his elbows at this. "Come again?"

"I really think that being a submissive fits me best. This might change, but I want you to be my master after this weekend is over."

Pete just looked up in surprise.

"I know that you can't make every weekend like what this one will be, but you can take charge and make the most of it, in more ways than just sex."

Pete thought about it for a minute, then responded. "I like that idea, but let's see where we are as the weekend goes on. This is still a lot to take in."

"Agreed," she said. She yawned. "I think my body is telling me to shut it down."

"Me, too."

They turned to face each other in the bed. The last words from either of their lips was, "I love you."

12