Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete still wasn’t sure how he felt about it all, but he really wanted to see what this would do to Michelle. She had been so cold all those years. If he was honest, he was angry at Michelle for holding out so long and wanted to see her suffer a little bit.

He was scared, for sure, and he was unsure, because this was uncharted territory for him as much as it was for her. But he sensed that this was more of a need for her, as if this was exorcising demons of her childhood, and that even she felt like she need to suffer in order to get them out.

“OK then, I will let Jim know. Let’s eat, you’ll need some real food. Most of what you’ll get until Monday is cum.

The waitress, who had returned to take orders from both tables, and had been listening in. “What can I get you to eat, slut?” she asked, daring Michelle to challenge her assessment of the woman barely dressed. Instead of challenging, both she and Pete placed their order.

Then as the waitress was leaving, she said, “You might as well take off those clothes. They’re all wet. The manager here is a pervert, and as long as this table doesn’t care, I don’t. We won’t seat anyone else in this section.

Michelle stared at her for a second, then asked, “Is that a dare?”

“It’s an order,” came the response from the blond at the table next to them.

“Yes, ma’am,” said Michelle, a smile on her face. Then pulling her top over her head and off, then her skirt over her knees and off, she handed them to Pete. And just like that, she was naked inside the diner in the morning hours. She immediately felt her nipples harden, and without thinking, her hand went down to her pussy, and she realized, running her middle finger up and down the slit, just how wet she was. She was squelching, without any penetration.

The waitress looked at her with what appeared to be both envy and disdain. “I’ll tell the hostess not to seat anyone else here, but you’ll have to tip the manager.”

“Deal,” said Pete, his dick standing at attention once again. Like the dark part of his brain he did not know existed until the previous night, it seemed to never tire at watching his wife subjugate herself to humiliation.

The blond in the booth was beside herself, and Pete noticed that her husband, who she had called John, had his dick out. She was stroking him. In their booth, the woman was seated the closest to the wall, and the husband was closest to the rest of the restaurant.

“Michelle? Is that you name?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Michelle.

“You may call me Mistress Susan. With your husband’s permission, my husband John here has volunteered to help you embrace your sluthood. You need to crawl over here and suck him off in front of us, then crawl back to the restrooms, where you will enter the men’s room. He always needs to pee after cumming. So you will enter a stall, kneel with your hands behind your back, back straight, and mouth open. He will piss into your mouth and you are to swallow every drop. Do you understand?”

Michelle’s eyes bulged at Mistress Susan’s words. Despite the fact that she had had this fantasy before, this was something that Michelle had never done before, or certainly imagined ever happening for real. And what made this different was that she was not under the threat of blackmail like with the other masters she had. She knew it. Pete knew it. For her to say yes to this nastiness would be completely of her own volition. Yet as always the case this weekend, she decided to throw caution to the wind. “Yes, Mistress Susan.”

Pete threw up his arms, but knew he wanted her to do it. “Ok, I’m going to video this for Jim and the others. Then he leaned in to Michelle, and whispered, “I love it that my wife is a slut. You’ll be this way for me long after this weekend. Understand?”

She moaned, and said, “Yes, Sir!”

She got out of her chair, and seductively crawled over to John, a man she had never known before, and pulling his pants and underwear down to his knees, licked his balls, going as deep into his crotch as she could. This was not quick sucking, this was worship, just like with Tommy last night. She was worshipping a strangers balls! After a couple of minutes, she moved up, and engulfed his manhood, using all the saliva she could muster. She swirled her tongue around the base, humming as she did, creating a beautiful vibration that had John panting. “Oh, that feels good slut.”

She then pulled off of him for a second, flicking her tongue over the tip of his dick, and looking up at him, played the slut card for all it was worth. “Are you going to piss in my mouth?”

“Yes, slut, I am.”

“Are you going to make me swallow it all? I’ve never done that before,” she said with a sultry voice.

John was moaning and nodding as she said it, swallowing his dick and then popping it out before each new sentence.

“Will that make me a slut?” she asked. “I never liked people who were sluts before last night.” Slurp, swallow. “But I didn’t know what I was missing.” Slurp, swallow. “I think I might like being a slut.” Slurp, swallow. “I know I like it when people call me a slut.” Slurp swallow.

“Oh. You’re a slut, all right,” John said. Stop talking and swallow my load!” he yelled. She starting bobbing up and down with purpose now, knowing that he was not far from erupting. John started panting, repeating over and over, “You’re such a slut, swallow it all!”

One last time she pulled off. “Give it to me all, right here in front of your wife and friends,” she said.

“Oh yes, slut, swallow it all! Here it comes!” He gritted his teeth, then probably louder than he wanted, grunted as he came.

She kept up her bobbing until he was completely drained, then slowly and carefully licked him until he was completely spent and limp.

“Impressive, Michelle,” said Susan. “You know what to do now.”

“Yes, mistress,” said Michelle, crawling toward the bathroom, without looking around at her surroundings. Pete saw that she seemed to be lost in herself as she crawled. He had heard about “sub-space” before, but he guessed that was where Michelle was in her mind. Pete and the others watched as she opened the door without standing up and entered the men’s room.

As Michelle entered, she noticed two things: it smelled, and there was someone else in there. Still, she was given an order, so she searched for an open stall. There were two in the bathroom, and one was occupied. Even placing her hands on this bathroom floor would have been more than Old Michelle could have handled, but new Michelle noticed that despite the smell, the floor was somewhat clean. At least it was not sticky. It was appropriate for someone figuring out if they were a slut.

However clean the main floor was, the empty stall was another story. There were piss stains visible on the floor, and there were piss stains, still wet, on the toilet seat. The sight nearly made Michelle gag (but not as bad as last night, she noticed).

The complete absurdity of the moment flooded her with fresh, humiliation. Michelle was an upper-middle class, suburban, faithful, religious mother of 2 grown children. She had a successful career, a good husband, and a generally happy life. But the most exhilarating moments of her her life had been in the last 24 hours, mostly spent naked with marks of punishment on her.

And right now, she was on her hands and knees crawling into a restroom in a fairly nice diner, and she was about to kneel for a stranger to piss in her mouth, and another man was taking a dump in the stall next to her. And her husband not only knew, he was “on board”; he was supportive! She couldn’t help but ask, what the fuck was she doing here?

She knew the answer: she was fulfilling a fantasy of following instructions, no matter what they were, for three days. What was still unanswered for her was the question she had been asking herself since she was getting ready yesterday:Why am I willing to do all of this? Why am I not putting a stop to this madness?

For a brief moment, she decided to end it all right there. Things had been crazy, and they would only get crazier, and she had a life and a reputation to save. But no sooner had she resolved to do this, than a somewhat hesitant John entered the restroom. Michelle quickly assumed the position that Mistress Susan had given her, right in front of the toilet. There wasn’t room to shut the stall door, so it remained open. If anyone else came in, they would be in for quite a surprise.

John, for his part was hesitant, but pleasantly surprised. “Holy Shit! You really are doing what you were told. You are something!”

“Please sir, I’ll let you piss in my mouth…” She heard a gasp from the stall next to her, where someone was sitting on a toilet, but continued on, reveling in her humiliation. “But my husband has never had the chance to do this before, and I want him to have the confidence to dominate me after this is all over. Would you please let him piss in my mouth first?”

John thought for a second, nodded at her, and turned back around to go fetch Pete. Right after he left, Michelle heard a voice from the stall next to her.

“You can’t see me, but I’m the manager from this restaurant. Are you naked?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a real woman?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a slave?”

“Sort of.”

“Well, you can’t be doing this in this establishment.”

Michelle, surprised at herself, found herself wanting to complete the assignment from Mistress Susan, so she resorted to the only thing she had left, considering her nudity: sex. “Oh sir, please let me finish this, and then I’ll leave right away. The waitress said I could do this if I promised to give you a tip, and I really don’t want to disappoint my masters! O Please sir, I’ll do anything you want.”

“Anything?” came the reply.

“Anything to give you a tip for letting me be slutty in your place of business.”

She waited, then heard a chuckle. “OK. You want to be slutty in this place and drink piss, then when you’re done in the stall, you’ll come over here and service me. You’ll let me cum on your face and tits, and then you’ll walk back to your table. You’ll eat, if you haven’t already, naked and leaving my cum on you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied, wondering if there were any people left on earth that weren’t kinky.

“Ok, then. See in you in a few.”

She remained where she was, hands behind back, kneeling, and mouth open, and about 15 seconds later, both John and Peter entered the bathroom.

John then said, “Pete, this here is a slut. She might not have admitted it to you or to others, but she is a slut. There is only way to remain married to a slut, and that is to take control of her. You need to be her master, and you need her to make a commitment to you that she will follow. As I told you, I can tell that she loves you because she wants you to be the first person to piss into her mouth and make her swallow, so that you will know that this is who she is.”

He let out a chuckle. It’s kind of like marking your territory.” Then looking at Michelle, he asked, “Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Pete,” he said. “She’s all yours, but I’ve got to piss. So please hurry.”

Pete stepped up to Michelle’s mouth, unzipped his shorts, popped out his dick, and placed it right next to Michelle’s mouth. And then he waited for the piss to come. He waited, and he waited. Nothing.

Finally John spoke up. “Pete, I’ve done this before with Susan, when she gets really hot. To do this and get the flow going, you have to block everything else out, even that she is your wife, and you have to tell yourself that this is a slut that really wants this. When the piss comes and it fills her mouth, you can squeeze your cock while she swallows.”

“Ok,” said Pete. John stepped away, and Pete relaxed, blocking everything else out around him. Soon, he felt the piss coming. “Here it comes!” he announced, and soon after a small stream started, which then grew stronger. Soon, Michelle’s mouth was full. Pete squeezed off his cock. Michelle was looking grossed out, like she might spit it out.

But Pete, embracing his role, was having none of it. “Don’t think about it. Yes, it’s gross. But you’re being a slut, and you were given instructions. Just swallow it. I’ve got more to give you.”

With just a moment of hesitation, Michelle swallowed. She coughed in disgust, but then, without being told, she opened her mouth back up. Pete let loose again, and another stream hit the back of Michelle’s throat. As her mouth filled again, Pete told her to touch herself, and she complied. “When you are obedient and stretch yourself to fulfill my instructions, you’ll get to pleasure yourself. Nod your head if you understand me.”

As she was nodding, she swallowed, then said, “Yes sir, I understand.” Then she opened her mouth again.

Pete finished, saying, “Don’t stop touching yourself, slut. Here comes John.”

They switched places and John repeated the same process as Pete, only as he pissed, he kept repeating, “yeah, that’s it. Swallow it slut.”

For Michelle’s part, she was perplexed as to why every time she was called a slut, it was making her swoon. She was getting close to a release, her second of the day. She was moaning while swallowing her second round of piss.

“Cum for us, slut,” said Pete. Michelle kept moaning, and finally, her release came. It happened just as she was swallowing her third mouthful from John, who had just finished.

“Oh my God, I’m cumming!” Her orgasm just continued, as a wave of emotions struck Michelle. She started crying, even while her orgasm was peaking, and with a slightly confused look on her face. The guys – who had been standing over her – took a step back, not sure how to react.

Why am I crying? she asked herself. She thought for a second.Perhaps it’s because these 2 men – one who is a complete stranger, the other my hustand – are treating me this way. A woman should be treated with more respect than this! But she knew that wasn’t it. She knew she was crying for two reasons.

First, she was crying because she knew that the internal battle that had been going on, all last night and this morning, was swinging toward the new Michelle, and a part of her was worried that the old Michelle would be completely destroyed, something she wasn’t sure she was ready for.

Second, she was crying because there was so much missed time. If only she had told Pete earlier, the New Michelle might not be coming out with such a vengeance. She had been so worried about what Pete would think of her if she owned up to what was in her fantasies, but the result was that she had lost years of orgasms more powerful than she had ever experienced. She made up her mind in that moment that she was going to make the most of it for now. But first, she owed her husband an apology.

Pete didn’t know what was going in her mind though. From where he was, she was crying, and he was worried he was responsible because of making her drink piss. That’s why he was surprised by her next words.

“Pete, I’m sorry I waited so long to tell you my fantasies. I’m sorry I waited so long to let go of all my hang-ups. I’m sorry I have been so frigid for you. You have deserved more than I have given you.”

“It’s OK honey, I…”

“No, Pete it’s not OK. I know I’ve submitted to those four guys for the weekend, and you too. But I want you to know that after this weekend, you are in charge. You have pushed me, just now, in the way I want to be pushed. I want you, I need you to keep it up.”

“OK,” Pete said. “We’ll think this out later.”

Michelle, no longer crying, remembered the promise she made to the man in the other stall. So, she told Pete and John to go ahead, that she would be out in a minute or two. After the door shut, she heard him speak to her: “Crawl over here, slut!”

After all the emotion from her previous orgasm, his demanding tone was jarring. Still, this submission without resistance is what she was reveling in, and she had made a promise. So putting her hands on the dirty floor again, she started the journey over to the other stall. She opened it and saw a very overweight, very unkempt man sitting on the toilet. He had dark brown hair, slicked back behind his ears. His skin was very fair. He had whiskers that showed a two or three-day growth, and he had gray, uncaring eyes. He looked every bit the part of a pervert that the waitress had warned Michelle he was. She smelled the cheap cologne he must have put on as he left the house, but that was far outweighed by the odor of the dump he had deposited minutes earlier. Even though he had flushed, the odor was so strong, it caused her to stop at the entrance.

“Come closer,” he said. Closer… there.”

Michelle was now right in between the man’s legs. They were fat and hairy. His belly hung over his waist, not that Michelle wanted to look at it any more than she had to. To keep her nose as far away as possible from the toilet, she had been looking at him in the eyes.

“I just listened as you drank the piss from two men. I just listened as you confessed your guilt to your husband of withholding from him what a nasty slut you are. And I think that you get off on the humiliation of it all. Am I right?”

Michelle lowered her head, then nodded.

“What was that?” the man asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“Yes, sir, what?”

“Yes sir, I love the humiliation.”

“Did you know about this love of humiliation before whatever I just watched happen?”

“No,” she said, hesitatingly and unconvincingly.

“Are you sure?”

Michelle turned her head to the side, and fell into thought.

“Answer me,” the man pushed. “Did you know about this part of yourself before?”

Michelle didn’t answer.

“Answer me,” the man persisted. “Don’t think, just answer!”

“OK,” Michelle said. “I knew a little. I just never knew I had this kind of submission in me.

“What do you mean by that?”

What I mean by that, you fat turd, is that I never thought I would be turned on by that fact that I’m talking about being submissive in front of a stranger sitting at a toilet in a dirty bathroom at a diner That’s not what she said, but she thought it. But the complete abandon of social norms and expectations had been the engine that was driving this adventure, so she went with it.

“I never thought I’d ever drink someone else’s piss, let alone in a restaurant, just because someone told me to.”

“I never thought I’d listen to it happening, so we have that in common.”

“Listen, sir, can we get started? I made my promise to you, but I’d like to get back to my husband if I can.”

He liked that he had called her, “sir.” “Yes. What I want you to do is get me off with your mouth. And I want you to do it like a nasty submissive slut would do it. Do you understand me?”

“Yes sir, I do.”

Michelle took her hands, and lifted up the fold of belly fat keeping her from seeing his crotch, and then leaned forward. As she did, she realized that the man had flushed the toilet, but there was still toilet paper floating. The sight of it made her gag, but she kept moving toward the cock. It was small and skinny, but it was already hard.

She paused for a second as the man moved his ass forward in the seat. Michelle went back to work, closing her mouth over his cock, circling it with her tongue. He was moaning, but she knew that if he was a pervert, he wanted more. Strangely, so did she. So she pulled off his dick and looked him in his eyes.

“You want me to be really slutty?”

“You know I do.”

“Scoot forward and lean back then.” He complied.

She then lifted his ball sack, and said, “You didn’t wipe very well. You need to have that cleaned.”

He got ready to pull off some toilet paper, thinking she wanted him to wipe better before she finished him off. But to his dismay, she just leaned forward and pressed her entire face into his crotch. Then he felt her tongue, giving him a bath. He felt her retch, and knew she was struggling. But she stayed committed. She never pulled her tongue away. He pulled his phone from his pants around his ankles, and pressed record on the camera.