Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Pull your mouth away,” he said. “I want you to hold your mouth open for me.” Sure enough, she did. He could see a little streak of slime running toward the back of her mouth. “Swallow, then open again.” She complied, and this time her tongue was clean. She did her best to keep a slutty smile on her face, but the odor mixed with the reality of what she was doing, where she was doing it, and who she was doing it to, prevented her from holding it, and her face turned sour.
“OK, back to it,” he said. This time, as she leaned forward to lick his crotch, he started to jerk off with one hand, the other keeping his camera rolling. He was so turned on by what he was seeing, he knew he would not last long, so he slowed down his strokes.

“Tell me what you’re thinking.” he said, to try and slow down his orgasm.

She pulled back and looked at the camera, and then the man in the eye. “To be honest with you, I’m thinking about what a nasty man you are. Who works in a restaurant and is this unclean? I’m thinking about how your waitress said that you’re a pervert and would get off on seeing me naked in the restaurant. I’m thinking that I’m proud but mortified that I’m willing to do something this crazy. I’m thinking that a woman like me should not be turned on by licking the balls and crotch and asshole of a perverted, nasty, stranger, but I am.”

And with that, she thrust her tongue as far as she could toward his asshole, moving one of her hands back to her pussy, where she started frigging rapidly on her clit. Then she started moaning, feeling another orgasm approaching.

“OK, lean back. I’m going to cum all over your face. Don’t try to swallow anything, just keep your mouth open.” She nodded. “Here it comes! It’s coming, OH GOD!... Jesus! He was pumping his cock fast, and soon cum started jetting out. Some landed on her forehead; then he changed directions and some landed on her left cheek. With not much to go, his third shot he saved for just under her nose. For her to smell what she did, he thought. And then finally, he rubbed the last bit of cum on her cheek.

“O God,” the man was gasping. “You’re such a good slut. That was incredible!”

Michelle surprised herself by the smile that was on her face. She was loving the power that she had over these men when she did things that no one else would ever do for them. She was reveling in how cathartic all this sex, all this submission, all this nastiness, was for her. She had one other thought, though. She needed to get fucked. She was not far from another orgasm but wanted this one to come from being fucked.

“Have I met your requirements, sir?” she asked innocently. “Is that enough of a tip for me to stay this way until we have finished eating?”
“Yes, you have,” was all the man could muster, pressing stop on his phone camera, and turning around to flush the toilet. As he did, he felt her spread his asscheeks, and gently lick up to the top of his crack.

“Consider that icing on the cake.”

He looked at her, shook his head, and as he lifted up his pants right in front of her, he mumbled, “I’ll never meet anyone like you again. You have one lucky husband.” And then he left.

Michelle took a moment to wash up. In her mind, the Old Michelle was trying to get her stirred up to be grossed out and mortified, but that inner-voice was weaker than it had been. That thought gave her a brief sense of doom.I don’t want to be this way forever! But I can’t help it right now! But new Michelle was reminding her that she had never felt more alive than in the last 12 hours of her life. She knew deep down that things would need to balance out in her psyche, but it was like all the toxicity of past thoughts and repression was forcing its way out of her, and any attempt to stop that purge would cause further delay in finding that balance. And besides, her body was humming again.

She knew she was hungry, but she also knew she needed to be fucked, senseless. Registering her nudity in her mind, and relishing it, she opened the door, and walked slowly out to her table. Susan and John, along with the other couple, were still there. They had food in front of them, but they all turned to stare at Michelle.

The waitress had just put food down at Pete and Michelle’s table and was starting to walk away when she saw Michelle. She too just stopped what she was doing and stared. Before she had crawled as instructed, but now she was walking. She was standing tall, shoulders back, tits out. And boy were her nipples standing on end. The image everyone had was the same as last night. This was a proud slut enjoying the ride.

The difference was that last night when she had proudly walked to the elevator with the guys, she hadn’t pulled shit from Tommy’s ass and licked her fingers clean. Last night she hadn’t drunk the piss from two guys, been fucked by 15 or more men, and sucked off even more. That she was still walking at all was surprising, but that she was walking proudly gave Pete pause.

As Michelle made the last few steps to the table, she looked around with a proud smirk, and saw the patrons all gawking. Most had their hands over their mouths, eyes bugged out in shock. She didn’t really care. It was a naked body, nothing to be ashamed of.

Then she saw Pete staring, too, but he wasn’t staring at her face or body. He was staring at her forehead. Then she felt it: the cum from the manager was running down her face. The still smaller Old Michelle told her to be ashamed, but the New Michelle just smiled at him, reveling in her sluttiness.

“I watched a man come out of the bathroom after us,” Pete said. “You didn’t…”

Michelle nodded. “Yes, I did. It was the price I had to pay to drink your piss and be naked in this place. He was the manager.”

“Jeez,” said Pete. “We haven’t reached the bottom of the rabbit hole, yet. And he came on your forehead???”

“MmmHmm, And I licked his balls and his taint, cleaning it up after he took a dump.”

Pete cringed.

“Don’t worry, I cleaned up my mouth and my hands and knees. I left a little bit of his musk under my nose, though, so I can remember what I’ve done.”

“Wow,” was all Pete could muster. He looked off in the distance for a second, then slightly shaking his head, he started to eat. So did Michelle. She was ravenous, so they were silent for a while. Pete noticed Michelle rubbing her legs together, a now tell-tale sign that she was turned on.

“While you were in there, um, servicing the manager, I took the time to get to know Susan and John a little bit better. These are their friends, Randy and Lila. They’ve all decided that they’d like to see you again, Michelle, would you like that?”

“Yes,” answered Michelle, still basking in the glow of the nastiness Susan had ordered her to do. Would she make her do more?

“They have a boat,” said Pete. “And they’d like to take us with them for a short trip sometime.”

“Sounds like fun,” Michelle said, looking at four new potential playmates.

“They’re not sure what we’ll do, but they’ve certainly seen what you can do…”

Michelle blushed and rubbed her legs together even faster.

“Are you still turned on?” Pete asked with wonder in his voice, wondering when she would finally be satiated.

“My body is fucking humming, Pete. It’s like I’m at the edge of an orgasm all the time. Even after I cum, 30 seconds later I can feel another one waiting its turn. My pussy is swollen, my nipples feel like they could cut glass, even my ass is sensitive.” And then she added. “And I need to be fucked so bad, honey. All the stuff I’ve done, I need it hard. Will you fuck the shit out of me when we get done here?”

Pete noticed his bulge getting bigger, then smiled and nodded his head. “Do you just want me to fuck you?”

“I’m so turned on, I’d fuck anyone or anything right now.”

“Well, let’s finish up. I’ll fuck you when we get done, but I don’t want you to be too satisfied. I want you horny for this afternoon. We’re going to a bikini store from here.”

Michelle grinned her approval and kept eating. She was ravenous. As she was eating, she was thinking, fantasizing. What will it be like to be fucked by Mike and his friends? What will they make me do? Should I tell them I like to be humiliated, or let them figure it out? She thought about that for a second. If she didn’t tell them about her fantasies, they’d never know what she was capable of doing, or willing to do. But if she did tell them, then she would be taking ownership, and that seemed to be a violation of the weekend rules. What should she do?

She stopped eating for a second, then on purpose got a piece of ice and held it on each nipple, reveling in the goosebumps that were forming, and the aching that was growing. Then, without thinking, she took two cubes and forced them into her pussy. It wasn’t until she had the contrast of her cold hands that she realized how literally hot her pussy was. She was on fire!

She got control of her brain enough to call the waitress over. She asked for a pen and paper. As the waitress headed over, she turned to the table with Susan and John. Would you guys please write down things that you wish you could see a woman do or have done to her sexually? Things that you wished you could do, Mistress, or have done to you.”

“Yes we will,” they replied, then leaned in at their table, and started to whisper among themselves.

When the waitress returned, in between bites, Michelle started writing stuff down. Pete tried to look on, but she kept it hidden. “I’m going to take this list, and the one they’re working on, she said nodding in Susan’s direction. “And then we’re going to pull out three of them to give to Mike and the guys. I don’t want you or I to have any control over which ones are picked. That’s why I’m hiding them. But I want you to give them to him as if they are your tasks for me as my number 1 master.”
“OK,” said Pete, nervous energy running through his body as he thought of the potential this presented, both good and bad.

Michelle continued: “Then I want you to take the other items and include them in future adventures.”

“Ok.”

Pete finished his food, and then looking at Michelle, he said, “Honey, I want you to start keeping a notebook of your fantasies. Write down scenarios and who’s involved; write down dares you want to be given. As we live life and walk through this, more ideas will pop into your head, and into mine. We need to write them down. If we don’t ever do them, at least we will know that they have been shared, and they might be a possibility.”

Michelle’s eyes lit up. “That’s a great idea, honey!” She paused and looked lovingly at Pete. “I know that this is all a shock to you. It has to be. It’s a shock to me. But I’m realizing that I’m just a happier person if I’m not controlling things. And I want you to be the leader. It will take a while for us to adjust to this, but let’s agree to be patient and worked toward it.”

Pete smiled, love and pride in his slut wife welling up. He then added instructions. “I want you to think back in your mind. All the fantasies you had growing up and reading those stories. All the ones you wouldn’t give yourself permission to let blossom in your mind, but were always lurking beneath the surface. I want you to write them down.”

Michelle looked perplexed, “But what if they gross you out? What if they ruin our lives? What if they affect you or the kids?”

“Write them down and let me be the judge of what will ruin our lives. If you want me to be your master moving forward, then you have to place complete control with me. I will do this well. I’ve thought about this a lot too, you know. I just didn’t want to offend you, because of how you were. But I will be good at this, if you will be patient.”

She smiled, and then took her last bite. She felt refreshed and satisfied, at least as far as her hunger was concerned. She had a smile on her face, unlike any Pete had ever seen before.
“What?” Pete said, nervously smiling back.

“I’m naked in a restaurant. I have the smell of a man’s taint inside my nose, something I did on purpose. I probably have the smell of urine on my breath. I am incredibly embarrassed and grossed out, but I feel like this is where I belong. I feel like this is right. Like it’s right for me for the first time ever.
“I’m so grateful that you gave me the ultimatum you did. It broke my will power.” They sat silent for a moment. Then Michelle added, “I don’t know what the future will hold with this, honey, and I’m deep down a little bit scared, but I want you to make me push through.”

“What do you mean?”

“As I’m sure is the case with all women who do crazy stuff, I’m sure that at some point soon, this feeling is going to come crashing down. I will be satiated sexually, or this ‘episode’ will end, and I will start feeling ashamed of myself, or I’ll show resistance, or I’ll start thinking about the impracticality of it…”
She stared off for a second, but Pete, knowing her, let her think for a minute. She eventually continued: “You and everyone else keeps calling me a slut. I’m still not sure about that. I know I’m doing crazy, slutty things, but right now it still feels like a moment, not a lifestyle. I’ll know if I’m truly a slut, a submissive slut, if you push me to do things, and do them well, even when I don’t want to. I want to find out the real truth about me and my nature. Do you understand what I’m saying?”
Pete looked her in the eye and nodded. “I get it honey. And I’m on board with it. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, but will be hard for me to make you do things when you don’t want to, because I love you, and I don’t want to hurt you, and we have an entire history to overcome. But the stuff you’re doing this weekend has shed some light on what you’ll do. What I’ll say is that I’ll do it until we both know it’s time to stop.”

“Deal,” she said, just as the waitress brought them the check. There was a note alongside it.

“From the manager,” said the waitress. Michelle opened it and read it aloud.

“Dear Slut, I’m the guy whose ass you just licked in the bathroom, and whose cum is still on your face. I have you on security cam. Don’t worry, I won’t ask anything more of you, except two things. Your clothes and your husband’s email address. The clothes are so you can own what you told me in the bathroom. The email address is so you can remember, and your husband can know, what you can be and do. I want you to come up to the register, just like you are, and wait by your husband as he pays… just a little more degradation before you leave.”

The waitress was waiting to make sure Michelle read the letter. “I’ll be up there as you guys pay.”

Michelle shivered. For the first time, she had an inkling to slap the waitress, stand up and walk out of the restaurant and stew while waiting for her husband in the van for starting this whole thing. But she suppressed that thought. She knew the moment would come when regret or anger would creep in, but Michelle was a stubborn person. All those years denying her urges had been a sign of her stubbornness. Her parenting style clashes with Pete where she held her ground; her insistence on a way of living for all these years with Pete had shown that stubbornness.

She had created this situation for herself. She had known when she named the fantasy to herself, and when she had started the gears rolling for this weekend that it could get dicey and extreme. She had never imagined that she would be doing all of this in one weekend, but she admitted to herself that she had fantasized about being told to do each and every thing she had done so far. And she had never cum as powerfully and easily as she had done in the last several hours. She had started this, and she was going to see this through, at least through the weekend.

She looked over and gazed at Pete. She knew that all of this was sending him on a roller coaster ride. She had dropped a bomb on him that he had never expected. She had always been so headstrong, so reserved about her sexuality, that for him to hear the words she had spoken, for him to see the things she was willing to do, the things that she was actually doing, he must be traumatized, she thought.

She had promised him that after this weekend was over, he was going to be in charge, but that still left this weekend, and it seemed that everywhere they went, she was letting someone ele take charge of her sexuality. And Pete was watching and participating, but he wasn’t in charge. She wasn’t in charge. She had set this up so wheels would be set in motion that she had no control over.

Yet here he was, still sitting at the table with a woman who had been one way with him for more than half his life, and had now done a complete !80. And instead of the disgust that she had expected from him, she knew that he had had a constant erection. Her heart filled with love and respect for him. Not all husbands could handle what she was doing, but he was holding his own.

And then she realized that Pete not being disgusted by her behavior, and Pete still being with her must mean that there was some compatibility in their sexuality.

“Pete,” she started. “How will this look like after all this is over?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, assuming that the rest of this weekend is as exciting and satisfying as what we’re doing now, what happens next?”

“You mean after what Jim has planned?”
“Yes,” she said. “Right now, in this moment, I want that to happen, for the excitement, the risk, the craziness of it. But I also want it to happen because as familiar as I am with the old Michelle, I like the new Michelle better. But letting her come out for good has real consequences. You can’t undo being a willing slut in front of family and friends.”

Pete thought for a moment. “Well, you can’t undo it, but it doesn’t have to be a death sentence on how you deal with friends.”

This response surprised her. “How?” she asked, realizing that both of the were now referring to the Michelle of 12 hours ago as “Old Michelle.”

“Well, we can tell them a little bit of the truth. Hell, they’ll see the truth about what you are becoming. But we can help to frame that for them by telling them that to spice things up, we decided to try some extasy, and this was the result. We can tell them that some things about your teenage years came to light and that this is a sort of catharsis.”

“Um, I’m not sure they’ll buy that. In fact they won’t. You know how my parents are, or can be.”

“You and I know we’ve never done anything like ecstasy before, but I’ve heard that it does this kind of thing to people.”

“They still won’t buy it.”

“They’ll buy it if we go straight to the bottom of this with them. Look, you and I are using the words Old Michelle, and New Michelle, but we both know that New Michelle has always been in there, she’s just been repressed because Old Michelle wanted to be in charge. If we come clean with them that some of this is the result of how strict, how protective they were with you, and that we are working together on finding a balance…”

“They won’t accept that, Peter.”

“They will if they love you. And besides, at least some of this desire for them to be there on Jim’s night is coming from your anger that they were so restrictive. Isn’t it?”

She nodded.

“Look, we’re still a couple of days away from that. These guys are not kidnapping you. We can just walk away from them if we change our mind.”

“I know, I’m just worried,” she said. “I’m worried about the implications if I stuff New Michelle back down, and I’m worried about the implications if I don’t.”

Pete’s face took on a look of compassion. “Michelle, this has been hard for me to watch, even though I’ve had a constant erection.” He smiled, and went on. “But this is really hard for you. I get that. I think at the bottom of all of this is your concern that you will be unworthy of love. That I will not love you. That your parents will not love you. Am I right?”