Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sniffling, she nodded.

Pete scooted closer to her chair, and put his arm around her bare shoulder, hugging her. “Michelle, all of this is 12 hours old. You didn’t give me any warning of what you were planning. I’ll admit that I’m still struggling with that. But still, I’m so grateful that you did. I really thought there was nothing sexual there.”

Michelle, looked down, a little bit of sorrow on her face. Then she looked back at Pete. “Now you know.”

“Boy do I ever!” Pete exclaimed with a smile. “Let me say this. The fact that I’m still sitting here with you should tell you something. I don’t know what the future will look like if this sticks and this is our new reality. But here’s the thing. Now that the cat is out of the bag, we have to make a promise that there will be no more hiding your thoughts, your worries, your concerns.”

He went on, “And I”ll promise the same for you, OK?” She nodded, so he continued. “Here’s where I am right now. I think I can handle just about everything if you and I share this stuff together. If you go off and do things without me, that’s where this will go bad. As long as we do this together, I think we can stand anything.”

Michelle’s eyes welled up with tears again. “We still need to talk about how this all impacts church, career, and family, because I know how important that part of our lives is to us, to our marriage. Still, knowing that you are with me makes all the difference in the world.”

Pete reached over and hugged her. This reminded both Pete and Michelle of the difference in their attire.

“I said it last night, but I’ll say it again. I really like this contrast of you naked and me clothed,” Pete said.

“I was thinking the same thing,” she said, then added. “Not sure the rest of the world will see it that way, though.”

“Well, let’s make a pact, then.” Pete said. Then correcting himself, he said, “No, it’ an order.”

“What?” asked Michelle.

“Regardless of how this turns out, whenever possible, you will be naked. You like the vulnerability. I like the power of it. And even if things go back to “normal,” we will still be reminded of this weekend by your nudity.”

Pete watched as he said this, and Michelle, despite their very serious conversation, was rubbing her legs together again.

“Deal,” she said. “Pete, I literally do not know what is happening to me. Every comment, every thought, that involves me being submissive and vulnerable is turning me on. It’s like I’ve been hypnotized.”

“Well I, for one, need to pay the hypnotist,” Pete said. “I think,” he added, with a smile. He took a deep breath, then said, “Are you ready for your walk of shame? All these people in this restaurant…”

“Yes!” she said in an excited whisper.

“It’s busier now. I don’t see any kids but let me scout the main section of the restaurant to be sure.” And then he left her to go look.

As Michelle was gathering her stuff, the folks at the next table called her.

“Michelle, we have made our list of tasks that we would like to see done,” Susan said. “We did what you wanted, and didn’t hold back. Better you than us.”

“Indeed,” said Michelle, reaching out her hand.

“The first part of the list is things one of us has seen before. They are daring, but not unheard of. The second part is crazy. You pull that stuff off, and you will be legendary.”

“Ok,” said Michelle, a frightened look on her face.

“Don’t worry,” said Susan. “It’s some crazy stuff, but if you are the slut that you look like, you should love the experience.”

“Yes, mistress.” Michelle answered, making sure not to look at the list.

Pete then called to her, and it was loud enough that everyone could hear. “Michelle, there are no kids here. You can come to the cashier, now.”

She took a deep breath, and stood up. Part of her was mortified, but the greater part of her was turned on yet again. She felt the glistening of her pussy, and she knew that it was the result of what she was doing right now, of what Susan had told her about the tasks, and of the promise she had made to be naked as often as possible.

She looked around, and saw that more than a few of the eyes were staring at her, all of them in disbelief. Those whose backs were turned were told to look. She took it all in: the looks of admiration, disbelief, concern, and disdain. She almost froze, wanting the world to swallow her. But then she heard the table next to her start applauding.

This drew the attention of anyone who had not yet been looking, but it also gave Michelle confidence.You go girl. Own this; revel in it. She bent down, grabbed the pieces of clothing that had been on the ground through her entire meal, and put them behind her head, clasping her hands. She felt her nipples harden once again until they felt like diamonds. And then she walked, naked as the day she was born, toward the cashier, toward her husband, toward her blackmailers (the waitress and manager).

Each step she gained confidence, swaying her hips. She heard catcalls and degrading comments coming from the customers. She chose to revel in it all, to accept it all, as the price to pay, the reward to reap, for being who she was this weekend: a slut. She didn’t even flinch when she heard the waitress over the PA system.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, coming to the cashier now is slutty Michelle. She just ate a meal naked in our establishment, drank the piss of two men, and licked the taint of another man. She’s not just slutty, she’s nasty.” Those words got gasps, words of dirision, and people banging their table in disbelief.

If they had been spoken 24 hours ago, they would have caused Michelle to hide in the fetal position. But not now. She just accepted them. They were true. And if there was anything that all of this was pointing to, it was that she needed to start focusing on being her true self. Everything else depended on that. Herself, her marriage, her faith, her family, all of it depended on her including all of herself, especially the part that she had denied for so long. So, rather than shrinking as she walked, she kept her sway, and kept her hands on the back of her head.

Pete walked with her, and they made their way to the register. Everyone was in shock that nothing seemed to phase her, and that her husband seemed be good with it all, too. No one was saying anything anymore. They were just watching.

Michelle took her clothes, and handed them to the manager who had a smirk on his face.

“These are for you, sir,” Michelle said, handing over the clothes. “They are in payment for you not calling the police, and for the privilege of your cum on my face. Thank you for helping me to accept my true self.”

“You are one hell of a slut,” the manager said. And that was it.
Pete and Michelle walked out the door. The sun had warmed the air, and Michelle noticed just how alive her skin was, basking in the warmth of the sun, a nice contrast with the cool AC in the restaurant.

As they made their way to the car, Michelle could not contain her smile. She was naked in a parking lot in the light of day. She could still taste the urine in her mouth and smell the taint of the manager. Cars were honking from the street, and she could imagine that she still held the gaze of the restaurant customers. She was not grossed out or mortified. She felt powerful in her submissiveness; she felt powerful in her nudity. And her husband was right beside her.