Acting the Part

Story Info
I get the chance to cane a female actor on stage.
1.3k words
4.45
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

I've always wanted to be an actor on stage. I knew my skills weren't up to much, so I was thrilled to see an advert in the local paper from a little theatre company. They were casting for a new play and auditions were next weekend.

I duly arrived at the stage door on Saturday as the advert had requested. I was expecting to see others there, but it seems I was the only applicant!

I was ushered in to meet the director and some other cast members. They looked like a ragtag group of six people of varying ages, apart from one woman who stood out from the rest. She was taller than average and looked very attractive with a blond bob hairstyle. I guessed she was in her mid-thirties.

After some initial introductions, the director asked if I could read a part from the script. It was only short and I managed it without fumbling the words. And that was it, my audition was complete and I was welcomed into the cast.

The play was about a retired headmaster and the relationships between his family and the local community. To be honest, I thought it was a bit weak, but it transpired it was the first writing effort of the director. My role was the family gardener, but also an understudy to the headmaster. The headmaster was played by Robert, a man in his fifties, who by all accounts had been a teacher in the past.

All the cast were lovely and we had a great time during rehearsals. The only problem was the leading lady who was played by Alice, the blond who I'd met on the first day. She was playing the role of the headmaster's errant daughter. She was very aloof and thought she was better than everyone else in the room. Despite my best efforts she treated me like dirt and made no effort towards the rest of the cast.

In the last scene in act one, the headmaster had run out of patience with his daughter and had to give her a sound thrashing over the desk in his study.

This was my favourite part of the play, seeing Alice being caned by Robert whilst bending over his desk. It was all done in the best possible taste. Alice was bent facing the audience and Robert was behind her. From that angle, no one could see that Alice had padding in her costume and that Robert wasn't swinging the cane very hard. But from the audience's view, it looked very realistic and Alice acted as if she were being caned.

Opening night was a great success and we got favourable reviews in the local press. During the nightly performances, I managed to watch the caning scene from the wings and saw how Alice slipped a pad into the back of her dress just before Robert started caning her. She was very subtle and none of this was visible to the audience. Robert had to raise her dress as if he were caning her on her knickers. From my viewpoint, I could see her beautiful long legs and the pad stuffed in her knickers. I was often joined backstage by other cast members to watch this scene. I heard one comment that she should be caned for real because of the way she treated the cast.

The day before our last two performances Robert called in sick, apologising profusely. As an understudy, this meant I had to take his place. I knew the lines but I'd never rehearsed on stage with Alice. There wasn't any difficult staging in the role so I was confident I could manage. As a bonus, it meant I could give Alice the cane at the end of Act One.

The pad that she slipped into her knickers just before the caning scene was hidden from view behind a briefcase on the headmaster's desk. Wanting to take Alice down a peg or two, and to give her a real taste of the cane, I took the chance to move the pad and put it into the desk drawer.

The caning scene arrived and I delivered my line from the front of the stage. I knew that Alice would normally have been behind me surreptitiously putting the pad down her knickers. I finished my line and turned to face her, telling her to bend over the desk for six of the best. She looked anxiously at me and whispered quietly that the pad was missing. As I positioned her over the desk, I whispered back saying I knew nothing about a pad and perhaps we should have rehearsed on stage together?

With that, I then lifted her dress to expose her beautiful pert bum encased in a quite brief pair of knickers. She had been unable to find the pad hidden in the drawer. Oh dear...

With the pretence of tucking her dress out of the way, I also took the chance to pull up her little knickers nice and tight. They slipped into her butt crack effectively leaving her naked from the waist down. I'm sure I heard a gasp from backstage from where I normally stood watching this scene.

Then it was time for the cane.

I didn't mess about or go lightly. I gave her six hard strokes of the cane on her bare behind. She was a real trouper and took this with the same amount of yelping as she had done on previous nights. Except tonight her cries were for real. As was traditional, I made the last stroke the hardest of the lot, aiming it just at the sit spot at the top of her thighs. It landed with a satisfying crack and was accompanied by another plaintive cry from Alice. Her bottom now had six vivid red welts and looked really sore.

The scene ended as normal with Alice pulling down her dress, and delivering her final lines before exiting stage left. The curtain then fell to mark the end of the first half.

I thought I might now be in trouble and was expecting the worst from both the director and Alice. But the interval went without incident, as did the rest of the play. After the curtain call, Alice simply packed up her gear and left as normal. She didn't say a word. Maybe she liked the cane?

The following night was the last performance. Robert was still off sick so I had to play the headmaster role again. I knew I couldn't get away with hiding the pad for a second time so I left it in place on the desk.

The scene played out as normal until I rounded the desk to lift Alice's dress for the caning. It was then that I noticed the pad was still on the desk. She hadn't put it in her knickers. I was even more surprised when I lifted her dress to find she also wasn't wearing any knickers either!

For a moment I didn't know what to do until Alice quietly whispered, that I should cane her HARD!

Given the go-ahead, I set about my task vigorously. Her bottom was still marked from yesterday's caning. But I managed to land six heavy strokes of the cane on almost virgin flesh. Each solid crack left a bright red whelt and was accompanied by a delightful squeal of pain.

By the end of the caning, her bottom was a mess of angry red marks and bruises where some strokes had accidentally crossed. I had given her a hard caning as requested and to be honest I was also hard myself!

Alice gave her last lines and the curtain fell. The rest of the play went as normal and after the final curtain call the cast gathered backstage for a small post-production party.

I was surprised to see that Alice also attended the gathering because she normally avoided such things. I was even more surprised when she came over to talk to me. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly didn't expect her to suggest we should leave early and go to her place. She said she wanted to rehearse the last part of Act One again, and asked that I bring the cane!

That was one rehearsal I was not going to miss!

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers