All Comments on 'Action'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
too simple to be a real story

but since it is winterfrog... I won't rate it. Keep writing dude and power to you!!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Short and to the point.

It would not have hurt to build the characters and the back story a bit more but I really like it as a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well,

even the better writers on Literotica are entitled to produce a stinker once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

right to the point, she played and paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to short but better than most

keep them coming would like to see what lead up to her cheating , why is the marriage unrepairable. he should have talked to her and put her on a short leach.why do women cheat when it almost alway ends badly.. the guy usually foots the bill for her cheating..I new my wife was cheating so i took some measures to keep my wealth. i am still friends with her but leave in seperate houses.if you act in haste it will cost you. keep your emotions in check.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ACTION JACKSON STRIKES AGAIN

the old trust and verify and re-act in an appropriate manner. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 FOR THE WINTER BOYS

the Frog returns can the Fox be far behind, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Good Short Story

She played then pa8d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LOVE YOUR STORIES THE CHEATING WHORE NEVER GETS A CHANCE OR THE GUY IS NEVER A PUSSY WIMP .DO ME A FAVOR DO A CHEATING REVENGE ON LITTLE PETEY BY DC727 OR SOMETHING THAT CUCKOLD SHITE MAKES MY BLOOD BOILWITH TEMPER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love your stories here in California. Too bad he couldn't have jsut burned the house down wiht the cheating jerks inside, and of course he would get away with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wife cheats, husband's revenge, divorce

Short, sweet and to the point.

Always the "One more time before getting caught" routine. What would the poor hapless husband do if not for the "One more time"? Gotta love it.

Good short story. Cheat, revenge, divorce. Works for me. Another reason for a pre-nup. Even a post-nup.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Simple Justice

In Scandinavia, justice is simple and swift. It seems a stretch (the two of you shit and pissed on my life, so I'm gonna do the same to you!) but it is obvious and forceful ... Subtlety be damned! It seems one can do anything one wants as long as the Nordic version of the KKK or Cosa Nostra has your back!

Competently done! 4*

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
always good to see you back

your english has improved and your writing is more controlled and specific. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like this author- consistent with the non-wimp approach to dealing with slut ex-wives.

Thank you author for your efforts and time. As usual the grammar police will knock this story down but really, inform those assholes that life is reality and not always in perfect English. Fucking idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice One

For just a moment I thought you were going down that old road of 'All Forgiving' husband with the slow reconciliation hype.

Short, to the point, realistic and enjoyable...Thanks.

I could read your stories every week...any chance you're up to the challenge?

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

looking4itlooking4italmost 12 years ago
Good Job

I enjoy your stories. Thank you for trying your hand at English, if improves with each story. Even though this was short and to the point it worked well. Keep them coming.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Good reading, fun reading

Winterfrog:

Your stories are always a read when I see them listed. Thanks for writing. You have a way of stirring the emotions, one that I covet.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Classic Winterfrog

This is one of your best stories in a while. Your editor did a great job.

Boyd

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
no this was more like it

i like when the frog writes a story with some "bite", he handled his business and moved on. And to top it off, somew nice revenge.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent Revenge

Left the cheaters laying in shit. Can't beat that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah. I didn't feel demeaned at all when I was walking round the neighborhood

picking up dog turds and concocting the effluence needed to give the haters a real thrill in the story. Despite being a cuck wimp that couldn't hold on to my wife.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A different kind of revenge

But still a good way to get revenge on a cheating wife.

Thanks for the good read.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

Short and simple. Like other said, a classic Winterfrog tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Silly anon

The difference between you and the main character in the story is that when he found out his wife was cheating he was smart enough to dump her. You, on the other hand, are a true cuck wimp. When you found out you decided to hide in the closet and wack your tiny pee-pee and watch a real man fuck the woman who is your wife in name only.

Great story Winterfrog, it is perfect the way it is. Simple and right to the point.

Five Stars *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good enough....

I always welcome your stories winterfrog...

Ron Wood - Old Marine Vet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well,well,well !

I could see that your stories and your use of the language has improved markedly. It is actually very entertaining now. Well done ! Keep improving and you could be one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice work

please keep them coming 2-3 pages long okay ,short and sweet. nice work from scand

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good interesting story

The main question for the story is to ask the now divorced wife, Lisa, why did she have sex twice separated by a few years when initially she and he were married but to different people ? Why did she continue years later, obviously this was no romantic fling, she never said she was in love with her fuck toy. Anyone with any sense at all knew to him she was just an easy piece of ass and past her prime but eager. The reason that they were not able to sustain anything other than a sexual relationship and then only for a few weeks after Lisa was kicked out of her home, in truth they only had a sexual relationship that was devoid of love, affection, caring and in no other way did they share any of life's other significant experiences. The author is dead right when he says that extramarital affairs do not lead to lasting fufilling relationships when the parties are now free to be together. For these two other than fucking each other they had nothing else in common.

Of course the title for being the absolute Stupidest person in this story goes to wife turned slut, Lisa. How well will a divorcee do on the single meat market when she is past her prime and can't be trusted in the next relationship ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I hate willing cuckolds and wives who make their men that through straying.

Even so, I like to see real redemption and reconciliation no matter with whom the fault lay, either husband or wife. Only if they have defiled their husband/wife with statements about how wimpy the husband is etc. I usually don't support it. I think that those types or the serial cheaters (who has done it for years) should never be forgiven but maybe twenty years later or so. Fuck the cheater, burn them at the stake, male or female. Don't let your dick lead you around by the nose, even if it is "a golden pussy". A good story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Nice and straight forward -

This went well and simply - she had deceived him once and thought she could do it again and lost everything she valued - good price -

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Nicely done.

Short and to the point; maybe a little silly.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

I just have one thing to say. All cheaters stink.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is another way of saying "got cucked?"

"betrayedbylove"

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very good story.

How did Tommy Alm, a school teacher, manage to be off every Wed. afternoon?

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE END OF ACTION

so aptly described as a lifetime situation that lives up to its nom de plume, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
misnamed

Not much action by husband so not much to comment on.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Good story.

A little to weak for top billing,

so 4 out of 5 from me.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WE ALL KNOW LOVE HURTS

but sometimes it even stinks, TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
She at mall phone is in his house and worrying about confrontation?

Again 2 stars like caught but punishment?

Discrepancies as above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gyenge ...

Gyorsan összedobott fércmunka,mert nem tudni mi lett a gyermekekkel,mi lett a tanárok munkáival , a munkahellyel,stb...

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

4* You should poured the piss on her and her clothes too. That would have made 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never Have Understood

Why they seem to almost without fail have to meet one more time just to end the cheating. Wouldn't a text do? Usually the 'last time' is when they get caught, this one was an exception. It does make me wonder about what the other three wives were up to on that time in Spain... Besides it wasn't a "once in a lifetime fling" since she was cheating again for the second time near home, Spain was the first time. The blood and excrement was a unique touch. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“And neither could I accuse her of lying to me without getting further information about what she was into with this teacher, since it could be something totally innocent.”

Nope! Nothing ‘innocent’ about going to another man’s house. It doesn’t matter what the reason is, you don’t be alone with someone else, period! Plus, she did lie. What the fuck is wrong with Europeans? They all seem like they have been neutered.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Good Riddance !

He got rid of the bitch

I do like the men in this author's stories.

Usually never wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She got her just desserts.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story from the frog. This one was a real stinker.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"What is wrong with Europeans?"

Lighten dude, you are probably a redneck from "deep(shit)" South so it is extremely unlikely you know anything about "Europeans." In your couch potato fantasy you are surely Steven Seagal and you might even have enough gut to resemble him although not in height.

Anyway, pig piss and shit is a nice touch but since "Lisa" left her car while the loverboy drove her to the mall I think this was begging for some sort a trickery with cars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always love the "it's not what you think" line. Yes, it definitely is! Love the retribution with the pig stuff. Very unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it two stars. Its worth maybe three and a half if you clean it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Great vengeance.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've always said that, people wouldn't put up with the betrayal or lying from a friend, so how could you put up with it from a wife? Just like you wouldn't want the negativity like that from a friend, you excise them from your life.

No point in staying with someone like that.

and, to dark2donut2:

"Lighten dude, you are probably a redneck from "deep(shit)" South so it is extremely unlikely you know anything about "Europeans."

Is it always such that "the other" has to be bad just because of some contrived prejudice? I've met people from all over the world, and I have found more similarities, then I have found differences. I guess in this case I can point to you, dark2donut2, and make many, many assumptions about you, and none of them have anything to do with where you live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry, your writing sucks. I know, English is not your language.

Ocker53Ocker5323 days ago

I enjoyed it, well worth the read⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous