Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to heaven!" I finally pleaded, she smiled and reached her arms out to join her on the bed. Dropping onto the bed I held myself up above her shoulders before our lips mashed together violently and her hand quickly moved down to guide my cock down into her sticky warm sex. I rammed myself in to plunder her depths and her hands went up to grip my back. Breaking the kiss with her head arched backwards as she hissed "yessss! at me. Her legs locked around me, one of the stilettos digging painfully into my calf and her nails dug deep into my back. Within a few minutes it was all too much for my mind and body to process as I bellowed loudly whilst I unloaded deep in her, she came almost stimulation thrashing around like a wild animal.

I rolled over onto my back next to her both desperately drawing in air to try and get the much needed oxygen to our bodies."You're literally trying to send me to heaven..or maybe hell?" I rasped out between breaths and all she could do was nod her head in agreement.Within five minutes we had calmed down enough to speak properly and I confessed I had never ever experienced anything so intense at that. She rolled on her side with a sly grin on her face and slithered down the bed. I looked down at her as she looked up at me and took my cum soaked soft cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down.

The blood began rushing down to my groin and her magical mouth took my expanding cock until my whole cock was buried in her throat. It was warm and constrictive as her mascara smudged from her teary eyes as she fought to maintain her gag reflex but all that done was made her throat grip my cock harder and make my cock expand harder. She slowed to a stop and let my cock drop from her mouth, she was sucking on it hard as she pulled back and it made a popping sound as it left her mouth with strands of saliva and our mixed cum stringing between her lips and my cock.

"See" she breathed, "I told you you'd get the chance to ruin my makeup." She moved and sat astride me, her skin glistened from the sheen of perspiration that glistened in the candlelight. she smiled and looked straight into my soul as she grabbed my now hard cock and rubbed it across her pussy lips whilst she ground her clit against my cock.

I tried to buck up and each time she lifted herself enough to stop me sliding inside her, I could feel the heat and slipperiness of her arousal, giggling with this torrid teasing then, without warning, she drove her pussy down hard burying my cock into her depths and began riding me like it was a rodeo. Fuck, the sensations was overwhelming and there were so many of them. Her insides were hot and sticky from our mixed fluids, making a squelchy sound with each motion of her body, her clit ring rubbed against me and her velvety walls spasmed as they continuously gripped and released my cock. I looked at her and could see the muscles in her thighs flex as she continued her assault on me, her hands came up and were pulling the bars out stretching her nipples which must have induced some pain.

Those magnificent globes bounced in a fluid motion with the rest of her body, the weight of them causing a slight delay to their moment so they were slightly out of sync with the rest of her body. She continued to stare straight into my soul as I put my hands up to cup her breast, she relinquished the hold on her nipples and I took over manipulating her piercings which caused a sharp intake of breath on her part. She continued to bounce up and down now perspiring heavily, dropping her hands onto my chest to support herself. Her hair was now sticking to her face and her eyes were closed, breathing deep and raspy as she tried to draw oxygen into her lungs. I saw the muscles in her thighs quiver then she ground down hard before collapsing down onto my body going rigid as she came hard. Her lips clashed into mine and she bit my lip whilst she shuddered through her orgasm, her pussy clenching my cock hard as I felt my cock explode again.

I could feel her heart beating hard against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her as we both came down from the euphoric orgasms we'd had. As the adrenaline started to dissipate from my body I became aware of a slight metallic taste in my mouth and realised when she bit my lip she had actually broken my skin. Parts of my back and one of my calves were also stinging.

After a while she lifted herself up and rolled next to me on the bed. With an apologetic tone she said "Oops, sorry, I got carried away" and ran a finger across my lip showing me a faint trace of blood. I responded, "I think you may have marked my back too" and rolled over to show her.

She giggled " Oh shit I'm really sorry I got carried away" and then lightly kissed my back in a few places before nuzzling up against me. She whispered in my ear "I'll go make us a drink and then we can continue with the fun," and reached around gently tugging on my sticky flaccid cock before sliding out of bed kicking off her stilettos and sashayed off downstairs to make some drinks. I lifted myself up and looked at my calf and could see a cut where the spike of her stiletto had punctured the skin making it bleed, I lay back down in disbelief and realised I was actually in kindergarten when it came to sex.

Wandering back in holding two drinks blowing a hair strand that half covered one of her eyes, she put the drinks down and then reached a hand out to me beckoning me to get up. I looked at her inquisitive and she flexed her fingers signalling she wanted me to get up. "Come on, let's have a shower and clean up before dessert" she said as she gracefully grinned and headed towards the en-suite. I rolled onto my side watching this sexy creature move gracefully in front of me, every pore of her extruded her sexuality and my cock twitched at the thought.

As I walked into the en-suite she stepped into the shower and turned it on. As I stepped in with her she squirted some gel in her hands and started to wash my back then her hands worked lower until her hands were rubbing the soap into my hips. she squirted another dollop of soap in her hands and reached around to start gently washing my cock and balls whilst leaning in and started to lighty plant kisses on my back. I didn't think I would but my cock started to respond to her ministrations and it wasn't long before it was at half mast. She let go and we moved around so the water now cascaded down her back and she was facing me. I picked up the soap bottle and squirted it all around her neck then started to rub it in as it ran mixed with the water down her body taking my time rubbing her breast and nipples, tweaking them between my fingers.

With her head on my shoulder moaning one hand slung over my other shoulder the other hand stroked my cock to full hardness. A few minutes later she manoeuvred herself so my cock was nestled between the folds of her pussy and put her other arm around my neck kissing me passionately. I knew what she wanted now so I put my hands under her arse cheeks, lifted her up and impaled her on my cock. Her legs locked behind me and I slammed her back against the wall, rutting into her like there was going to be no tomorrow. Breaking the kiss she began panting, repeating "oh god" over and over again until she dropped her head kissing my clavicle before biting down it as the water cascaded over us. I was now slamming into her in a primaeval state, nothing else mattered other than to drive myself as deeply into her as I could.

I felt my leg muscle burn and my heart felt like it burst, trying to draw in huge lungfuls of air mixed with water droplets from the shower and I knew I wouldn't be able to carry on for much longer. Seconds later she started juddering her legs frantically trying to pull me in as I upped the tempo to a point my body and mind were now in overdrive. I didn't feel any pain but she bit down into my neck again as she shuddered to an almighty orgasm but I was spent, my legs started to buckle as we slid down the wall. My cock slipped from her and she quickly dropped her legs back to ground as we tried to support each other.

She turned the shower off and we stood there gulping in air, both shaking from the adrenaline rush. We stumbled from the shower and I placed both my hands on the bathroom vanity unit, with my head down. Ann stood behind me and massaged my shoulders before I stood up and looked in the mirror. Ann moved up and whispered in my ear "See I told you I would take you to heaven." She passed me a towel and we dried off as my body and mind came back down from the sexual nirvana of earlier.

Ann stood removing the remnants of her makeup then shooed me out into the bedroom.I sat on the edge of the bed for a few minutes until it dawned on me we hadn't discussed how this played out. With her removing her make-up and shooing me out I took that as her indication she wanted me to leave. I picked up my boxers and trousers and started to get dressed.

She stepped out of the en-suite and stopped in her tracks."Oh so it was that good you're going to skulk off now" there was a hint of bitterness in her comment.

I looked at her mortified." Oh god no....when you shooed me out as you were taking your makeup off I thought you were giving me a big hint to go....we never discussed..."

Ann walked up to me and put a finger to my lips stopping me mid-sentence. she knelt down in front of me and took my boxers off and looked up at me."If I wanted you to go then why have I reapplied my makeup, of course if you want to go...." it was a coyish response and she already knew the answer.

The tip of her tongue can out and ran along the underside of her freshly painted lips before she leant forward, grabbed my deflated cock and whilst looking up directly into my face sucked it entirely into her mouth. My cock responded immediately to this warm and wet experience as her tongue slithered around my cock as it rapidly expanded and regained the turgid form from before. Allowing my cock to slip from her lips she used her tongue to slither all over the crown of my cock before taking it all back into her mouth slowly, steadily she built a rhythm where I watched my cock almost pop from her mouth before it completely disappeared on her down stroke. Upping the pace going faster and faster and I could feel my cock bumping along as it moved into her restrictive throat. All this time she stared up at me with no sign she was going to stop and a few minutes later she knew I was close then suddenly stopped with only my cockhead in her mouth. I started to pull out but her teeth clamped down - it wasn't what she wanted.

Her hands reached out to mine and she lifted them and placed them on the side of her head before she dropped her hands. I now got what she wanted. slowly, I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth holding her head still. I began picking up the pace to the point my pubic bone was squishing against her nose but there was no sign in her eyes she wanted me to relent, if anything I felt she wanted more. This continued for a while longer, drool and precum dripped from her lower lip and her mascara began to run. I kept up a steady pace as my breath quickened then she put her hands on my bum cheeks and violently began pulling them towards her.

I began pounding my cock into her mouth. Real tears ran from her eyes but she remained locked on my face. She gagged a few times, her throat gripping my cock as it did and it was enough to push me to a point of no return. I pulled backwards trying to take my cock out of her mouth but she gripped me so I couldn't pull back as I unloaded a torrent of cum down her throat. Her eyes bugged out and I could see her doing her best to swallow, as I stopped spewing Ann released me and I literally fell back and flopped on the bed. As I lay catching my breath she crawled up onto the bed and nuzzled up against me, I turned to look at her and she kissed me passionately, for the first time in my life I tasted my cum but it didn't phase me, it felt right.

Rolling onto my back she cuddled in and I shut my eyes. I opened them and shut them again for a longer period of time as IU continued down this self-deprecating path until I drifted off to sleep.I woke up and felt odd, my cock felt warm and was throbbing. My upper legs could feel a warmth radiating from somewhere and I opened my eyes to see Ann sitting astride me gently stroking my cock. " You flaked out on me last night" she giggled "did I wear you out?" Before I answered she shifted herself forward and like the night before rode my cock to a massive orgasm for herself. I had to stop her and in the end my body waved a white flag. I just didn't have anything else in the tank to give.

She got off the bed and bent down to give me a passionate kiss. As she walked away laughing towards the shower she said she had a habit of breaking her sex toys! After her shower she went into another room and she asked if I wanted tea or coffee. Ann walked downstairs as I headed back into the shower, got dressed then went downstairs to join her. Her hair was tied back and she wore no make-up but she was still a stunning vision. Wearing a red silk kimono that came down mid thigh it showed a nice amount of cleavage with both her piercings pressed against the fine silk material which made me lick my lips.

She made some toast that we shared along with my coffee whilst we sat at her dining table. I could see the picture behind that I'd looked at the night before. "Before you ask, yes that's my husband, yes we are still married, yes he knows I'm having fun and no he isn't likely to burst through the door anytime soon." We then had a brief conversation and she explained they had met him in her hometown Hereford whilst he was undergoing his Army training and he was a logistics specialist. They married fairly young but she never clicked living around the other wives. Her husband changed roles and was away for long periods of time and sometimes at short notice. A job came up as a physio nurse at Bournemouth Royal Infirmary, she applied, got the job and they both agreed to relocate there although he was still working away for long lengths of time. She took a sip of her tea then shocked me with the last part.

She admitted to her husband that it was a struggle to cope with him being away, she was a young woman and needed physical intimacy and she was finding it harder and harder to remain faithful to him and they knew there was a serious risk it could end a divorce without a solution. In the end they made an agreement: they could both seek out the part of life they currently couldn't share together but there were simple rules:

There was to be no evidence it was happening or to be discussed.

it mustn't happen in their home.

If one of them fucked someone it was a one-time event and not to be repeated with that person.

I let out a long breath at the end of the revelation followed by a question "So there's no chance of a repeat performance then?"

"I'm sorry no, as fun as it was with you I don't want to betray my husband's trust." She made the comment quietly, and looked down at her cup of tea rather than at me. Somewhat intrigued I spoke; "I have a question you said it mustn't happen at home but we are here now?"

"Mmm yes, it turned out there was a problem with that. When I wanted to get lucky I'd book a room in the local Premier Inn before I went out. I'd go to the room beforehand, get ready and go out. I'd bring a guest so to speak back with me, have some fun and send them on their way. Unfortunately, the second time I did this the room next door complained to reception and the night manager knocked on the door as my guest was leaving. Catching a glimpse of me in my lingerie had him under the assumption I was plying my trade so to speak." When I checked out in the morning the manager told me that using the rooms for acts of prostitution was against company policy and I was black listed by Premier Inn. To make it worse there were a fair few people in reception that overheard and I fled in tears. I never told my husband but I bent that rule but I use the spare room to ease my conscience.

I looked at her and nodded, "that makes sense, I'm sorry the way you were treated by the hotel, I'd hate to think of you being sad." I paused, then asked another question; " If you bent a rule would you bend another one and see me again?" She smiled and looked at me and shook her head signifying the answer was no. We sat in an uneasy silence for a few seconds before Ann sighed, picked up the plates and cutlery to start washing them in the sink. I sat and looked at her, she was stunning and felt gutted I didn't wake up next to her every morning. Her breast sat enticingly nestled in her kimono straining ever so slightly against the thin material, the belt cinched her waist in before it flared over her peachy arse cheeks then I followed those taut muscular legs all the way down to her feet. It made my cock stir and I needed to do something about it.

I got up and walked over behind her, she knew I was coming as she took her hand out of the water and placed them on the side. As I reached her she pushed her arse out towards me and I leant in to kiss her neck gently.Moaning quietly Ann pushed back against my hardening cock. I kept placing small kisses on her neck until she spun around, started kissing me passionately whilst frantically undoing trousers and pushing them down along with my boxers. She broke the kiss and moved along so she could hop up and sit on the worktop then reached across to pull me in for a deep kiss before wrapping her legs around me.

Within seconds she mounted me, her sex hot and sticky, and once again we rutted like wide animals. I carried her over to the dining table and laid her down on it, sending an empty mug smashing to the floor. We looked at each other with unbridled lust, I pulled her towards me and hooked her ankles up onto my shoulders and sank my cock back inside her thrusting for all I was worth. We didn't last long, I was pushing with so much force it was shifting the table across the floor and I came inside her, oh god I came. Her head thrashed about wildly and I pulled back slightly but she begged me to stay inside her. She dropped her legs off my shoulders, dropping them so I could hold them with my arms. Her right hand dropped to her pussy and furiously rubbed her clit with me inside her. She rocked slightly against me for a few minutes before her back arched and she cried out "Fuuuuuuuck" as she thrashed around cumming hard. Even though I'd cum moments before the sensation of her pussy gripping me was extraordinary, I'd honestly never felt anything like it and I doubted I'd ever experienced it again.I gently dropped her legs down, helped her off the table so she could sit down. She looked at me then burst into tears. I suddenly felt shit about what had happened. "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry if I've hurt or offended you."

She now cried harder and I looked around to see if there were any tissues. After dabbing her eyes and a few minutes she was calm again. Her response wasn't what I was expecting. "I'm sorry you haven't offended me and certainly not taken liberties with me, it's just I've never cum so hard it made me emotional." She started to cry again but this time I went around and comforted her which seemed to help. "God, I must look a mess" she blurted out. "Let me sort myself to look presentable before you go" and promptly took off upstairs.

I picked up the broken mug and was desperately thinking how I could get to see her again. Then I had an idea. There was a flip calendar on a cork board with letters and notes and sure enough like any person working shift work each calendar day was marked. I quickly scanned down until I found what I was looking for, an early turn into a day off that corresponded with my days off. I found a pen and wrote my telephone number down in the day with the early turn and wrote "8pm".

123456...8