Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela looked at Karen. "It's ok Karen I guess what you're saying there wasn't many white boys your age?"

Karen nodded and blushed.

"All I can say Karen is I think you may have missed out on some great experiences there girl!"

Karen blushed as Angela laughed and yet again put her hand on Karen's knee.

"If you want to follow me let's get the wheels in motion for your portfolio. We'll meet the photographer whilst I sort you some make-up, that's if you don't mind?"

The women got up and walked down a short corridor into a small studio. At one end was a rack full of clothes with a small make up studio in a corner. Angela motioned Karen to sit whilst she looked through the make-up. Once she found the palettes required she briskly removed the existing make-up from Karen's face with some wipes then set to re-apply fresh make-up. Karen heard the door open and close then heard a voice next to her.

"Hi Karen my name's Ben, I'm Angela's husband and the other half of FashioniStar as the in-house photographer, it's nice to meet you."

Karen looked in the mirror and recognised him from the intel they had gathered plus the fact he was the very person on the front page of the SophistiDate web site enjoying the expensive meal with a young woman. She could see why he himself had taken the lead part.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ben, I hope I'm going to be ok for this I'm really, really nervous about it!"

He put a hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed to soothe her.

"You'll be fine, I promise you'll enjoy it as a fun experience. What girl don't like dressing up!"

She saw his reflection in the mirror smiling at her.

"Are you ok if I go and pick some outfits for you to try whist Angela applies your make-up. I know I'm a man, but trust me I have an eye for what suits every woman!"

Karen giggled as she responded

"Sure, I guess, but nothing too revealing!"

Her first impression was that he was certain suave and excluded a persona that she had no doubt had lowered a fair few women's resistance to him. But how does his wife fit into it all?

She could see Ben flicking through the paperwork she had filled in.

"No boyfriend? find that hard to believe Karen especially someone as attractive as you. I see you've not long been back from Africa. Leave him out there did you?"

"Mmmm no Ben, actually I've never had a boyfriend....or a girlfriend" remembering what Angela had asked her earlier.

He looked at her. "Hey, don't be embarrassed about it! You'd be surprised how many women have come through our doors like yourself. It's not a bad thing, in fact some of our clients see it as a real good thing."

Once the make-up was done Angela pointed her over to a screened off area where Ben had put a selection of clothes on a rail. She looked around but couldn't see any obvious cameras that may record her.

"Ok Karen, start on the rail left to right as we go, I'm pretty sure I've got the right sized stuff if not let me know and I'll get the right size for you. I'll finish setting up the cameras whilst you get changed."

The first outfit was a pair of slacks and a loose fitting jumper with some chunky boots. Karen came out and followed his instructions on posing and facial expressions as he clicked away. Towards then end he came over and stood close behind her putting his hands on her waist positioning her in a pose. She smelt his expensive cologne which joined the assault on her senses along with his smooth, masculine voice.

He suddenly asked her about her time in Africa. Where she had stayed, what it was like. Taken off guard Her mind dug away at the information regarding her persona that had been created for her. Concentrating hard she answered seamlessly with no doubt it could be construed as genuine. Ben then spoke about some of his assignments undertaken in Africa, every so often throwing in a question to see if she could relate to places. She felt he was probing, justifying she was who she claimed to be.

The photoshoot continued although she had to stop frequently as she seemed more thirsty than normal for some water. They went through several outfits and she noted that they became sexier with each change. Shorter skirts, clingy dresses, higher heels, tighter and more revealing tops. Every so often he would ask her to pose a certain way then walk over and position her himself. Each time he did so the touch was longer, he stood closer to her and became more direct. At one point he had her stand whilst he put his hands on her hips moving her body until it took on a sexual gait. He walked around to face her then took each of her hands and placed them on her hips moving them slightly to the desire position. He held her hands for a few seconds longer than necessary; effectively his hand gripped her hips via his own hands.

"Mmmmm perfect hold that pose for me."

His face was so close to hers she could see the latent lust in his eyes. At that point she detected something else - there was a familiar faint smell in the air. She realised with horror it was her own arousal causing her to dampen her knickers which caused her to blush red.

Ben smiled then stepped back savouring the view before him, turned and walked back to his camera rolling of several shots between instructions to change the pose. She returned to the changing area, took of the outfit and started to take the last one off the rack.

"Errr Ben, I'm not sure I can wear the last outfit!"

She heard him laugh. Take it off the hanger and look at it, think of it as just another bit of clothing. There's nothing on display that wouldn't be on display if you wore a bikini down a beach."

"But I wouldn't wear a bikini down the beach, I'd feel uncomfortable!"

"Really, what about your boyfriend he must have seen you?"

"I told you I don't have one, only person that's seen me as an adult in underwear is a doctor."

"Phew, a real genuine good girl, fair play to you. Tell you what I'll get Angela to come back in so she's in here too and she'll help you to make sure you have all of your modesty intact?"

"Would you mind, I'm so nervous about this outfit."

"Of course not, I'll go and get Angela."

Karen rolled the black hold up stockings up each leg then quickly put the knickers on - she needed to make sure that the tattoo wasn't visible, it would give the game away. Luckily it just about covered it. Lastly she put the black balcony bra on that seemed to make her boobs swell and push out.

Angela came in and walked behind the screen.

"Oh my god, look at you, absolutely gorgeous! Hang on a minute."

She went over to the make-up and picked a few bits up before titivating Karen's make-up. She laughed as she finished.

"Go knock my husband dead!"

Karen walked apprehensively from behind the screen to face Ben.

"Quick get me a chair I'm gonna feint! Karen you are a stunning young woman with an amazing body. Never be ashamed of what god has bestowed upon you!"

He started to direct some poses and asked her to bend at her waist and look back at the camera. After a few shots he put the camera down and walked over to her.

"We need to get this pose just right, do you mind if I position you?"

Karen nodded her agreement. He stood behind her bent form putting his hands on her hips.

"Move your legs apart slightly.... Yep a bit more....bit more...stop."

Crouching down behind her he slowly ran his hands up each leg from her ankle to her thigh pulling them straight. As his hand reached the soft, warm flesh of her thighs they lingered more than was necessary with the thumbs just brushing the flimsy knicker material. Tanya swallowed as beads of perspiration begin to form on her forehead and her chest flushed red.

His next instruction was to put her hands on her knees so her arms locked out straight down. Being so close to her felt as if it was infecting her very soul , the licentious feeling buried inside her core kept expanding and she had no doubt he could smell her shameful arousal.

He walked and stood in front of her. Her face was down level with his crotch.

"Ok I'm going to position your head to exactly the right angle for this shot are you ok for me to do this?"

She nodded her agreement.

He moved close to her, close enough that she could clearly see the enormous erect cock straining against his trousers. With his hands on her shoulders he moved her slightly. He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds but there was no mistake the thoughts running through his mind. He positioned and tilted her head until she was looking back beyond herself before he crouched down so his face was inches from hers.

With a voice just above whisper he spoke;

"You look good enough to eat."

To Karen's shame she felt her pussy contract gripping the invisible cock that she wished was there as further moisture drained from her body. Her knickers were no longer damp but almost sodden. She could clearly smell her own arousal and knew that he could clearly detect her aroused state too. Her mind was seriously conflicted as she desperately wanted this torment to end as quickly as possible and get out of the building.

Over the next five minutes he had her pose in various blatant sexy poses and, as much as she tried to stop her body betraying her, it was causing her own stickiness to ooze from her pussy. She was glad when it was finished and she could change back into her own clothes.

Back in the office she sat with Angela running through what would happen next. Angela explained that the a limited number of photos would be uploaded to a special clients only part of the website plus an update to make it clear to the client's that she was new to the FashioniStar stable along with her biography - clients always looked for fresh, new faces. When Karen would return they could discuss the client responses and decide how many photos she wanted to use for her portfolio.

"That went really well Karen, hope you enjoyed it. We should be back to you within a week and I'll have that contract emailed to you later today."

As she got up to leave Ben came out into the office holding a photo he had printed and handed it to Karen. It was from the very last set and showed Karen bent over looking back towards the camera with a wanton expression.

Karen viewed the photo. The woman looking back at her was someone else in her mind. In high patent black heels, stocking clad legs bent over with her arms locked straight - black knickers clinging to her damp pussy. To add to the look heavy make-up topped off by glistening bright red lipstick gave the whole ensemble a whorish look.

She looked up at Ben and yet again her pussy muscles convulsed, her mind gripping the invisible cock that wasn't there. The dampness now seemed to have reached the top of thighs as she blushed red. She felt sure his nose was visibly reacting to the odour her treacherous pussy was allowing to escape into the room. Her emotions confused her, mainly disgust with herself but an undeniable level of arousal which she couldn't dim.

Ben leant over her from behind the sofa, his finger touched the photograph he had just handed her. Whether deliberate or incidental Karen noticed that his finger was touching her crotch.

"Don't be afraid of your assets Karen, make the most of them, you truly are a beautiful woman."

With that as a parting comment Ben kissed her on her cheek and walked away. Angela shook her hand along with a peck on the cheek as she escorted her to the door then she was outside walking away from the building. As she walked Karen was gone and Tanya was back.

Talking into the hidden microphone she spoke to the Team; "Ok I'm about 30 seconds away get ready to open the door, are the bugs up and running?"

"Yep boss both the studio and office are transmitting sound."

Karen had carefully placed two self-adhesive audio transmitters to the bottom of the coffee table and the bottom of the seat in the make-up area. They now had the opportunity to listen in to the conversations within FashioniStar for the next 48 hours before the bug's batteries went flat.

A few seconds later the side door to a long wheelbase fake builders van opened and Tanya climbed in. She was passed a headset tuned into one of the bugs.

'Well, what did you think? For once in my life I'm confounded as to how far we can take this one? One minute we have meek, demure never been kissed then next we have a smouldering sex kitten. What did you think Angela?' I think we can make a killing here.

'If you would have seen her expression when I talked about having a girlfriend it was priceless, I could see the revulsion in her face. I'm looking forward to holding that pretty little head of hers between my thighs whilst she gets me off over and over again. That'll put the little princess in her place.'

There was the sound of them both sniggering.

'Put your hand out Ben.'

A noise of something passing between them could be heard and the sound of someone sniffing.

'Holy shit! they're fucking soaked and smell of sex. Shit are those the knickers from that last set? Fuck if I would have known she was that far gone I would have got my cock out when I stood in front of let her and let her lead the way! I bet she could take the whole thing into that slutty mouth of hers! She obviously has a filthy undercurrent flowing between the demure exterior."

Tanya shuddered at the comment feeling her face flush deep red in embarrassment. She knew the Team all heard it and it felt like everyone was frozen in place like statues not daring to move or breathe. She removed her headset. She needed to change everyone's focus quickly.

"Right, Jerod, Tom you stay here until they shut up shop. If you can write up a report form for whatever's pertinent from the recordings and share with the Team please. Sandra come back with me - can you analyse the contract once it rocks up?"

"Tom, if you and Barry do the covert ops here tomorrow and let us know if anything that's a red flag comes up otherwise knock a report up close of business tomorrow."

Leaving the van Tanya and Sandra got into their car and began the journey back to base.

"I'm fucking glad it was you that went in and not me Tan."

Tan looked at Sandra.

"I didn't think it was dangerous, it was all under control."

"You think? Put it this way if that would have been me I would have fished that monster cock out of his trousers and had my lips around it when he stood in front of me. Jeez Tan the live feed was pure girly porn!"

"Shit Sandra you're married! You wouldn't do that to Mike...would you?"

Listen Tan once you've been married for ten years, knocked a sprog out any your old man would rather watch Match of the Day rather than score between your legs when your presented with eye candy like that packing a weapon of puss destruction you'll be seriously tempted trust me."

Tanya looked at her colleague with a shocked expression.

"Tan you're just married and happily so don't think the comments about the state of those knickers went unnoticed!"

Tanya flushed red again and for once, felt lost for words. She could clearly picture Ben standing in front of her with his cock straining against his trousers. Unconsciously she licked her lips and felt further dampness permeate her dampening knickers.

Tanya walked into their apartment just gone six pm to the smell of pork cooking. When she had first met Matt she had wowed him with her ability to cook authentic Greek food and over the last year or so Matt picked up enough to be almost as proficient as she was as rustling up a Greek dish.

Hi Tan, I'm knocking up Pork souvlaki with a salad are you happy with that?"

"Ooh thanks Catch been a hell of a day!"

"Go sit down, I'll pour you a wine and dinner will be up in ten."

Ten minutes later they sat eating dinner with a glass of wine and water for Matt.

"Looks like you've had a busy one Tan, been making you earn the dollar?"

"Yep been out on my first major undercover assignment today plus I'm the Team lead too".

"Hey lets drink to that! Shame I'm working tonight but water will have to do."

They clinked glasses together.

"So is that proper cloak and dagger stuff, black suits, sunglasses, Men in Black style?"

Tanya raised her eyes in their sockets and shook her head.

"No catch, were investigating what we think is a dodgy modelling agency".

"Matts demeanour started to change. "What do you mean by dodgy Tan, exactly what are you doing undercover?"

Do you remember our anniversary dinner when I mentioned the Indian diplomats daughter that committed suicide. We think they are connected."

Ok that's the first part Tan, but, what are you doing undercover?"

Matt noticed a little uneasiness creep into her expression before she replied.

"I've gone in today as an undercover wannabe model for an interview and done a portfolio photoshoot with them. They cater for women's online clothing firms in the main."

Matt's interest was definitely piqued now.

"So you've been a model today eh? Thought you may have mentioned this beforehand rather than after. What kind of clothes you been modelling?

Tanya knew she shouldn't but she couldn't tell the whole truth.

"Just the typical clothes you'll find in all the big online retailers - skirts, dresses tops, shoes and boots."

"So if you think there's something dodgy about them did they do anything to make you think that they are dodgy, get you to dress provocatively or manhandle you?"

Matt's direct approach took her by surprise and she floundered before responding.

"God no, the company's run by a couple in their forties they were both present the whole time of the photoshoot!"

Her floundered response let Matt know she wasn't telling him everything or being a hundred per cent honest. It was the first time in their relationship Matt felt it was a blatant mistruth.

"Tan, I know your job can be demanding but please be safe, are you in there on your own?"

"Yes, but I'm wearing a covert body cam with audio and the Team are in a van less than thirty seconds away. The whole operation is being recorded."

"Ok Tan makes me feel better. I would rather know up front, but I don't need the detail, of work like this. I trust you Tan, it's all the other bastards out there that worry me."

The next couple of hours were a little strained, Matt was disappointed that Tanya hadn't told him about her work, he usually had to get her to stop telling about the ins and outs of her work. He felt he may just need to probe a little more if she wasn't as forthcoming as she had been so far in their life.

After Matt went to work Tanya took a bath to unwind, she lit some candles taking her wine into the bathroom with her. Laying in the tub her mind went back to earlier in the day, Bens hands touching her to the point he may have actually been caressing her. And then there was Sandra's comments about taking his cock out had it been her. Tanya's imagination had her undoing his zip letting the snake of a cock free before wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock and slowly engulfing his entire length.

She suddenly came to, where she had relaxed and entered the dreamlike state she had slid slowly down the tub until her lips felt the water. She sat abruptly up and was horrified to see her chest was flushed red and her nipples were aching hard. She burst into tears having never once in her life had torrid images for anyone else other than her husband.

She went to bed but ended up dreaming. She was either stood in that pose bent at the waist, or on all fours or laying on a bed with her head hanging over the end. In every part of the dream her mouth was wrapped around Ben's cock slurping hungrily on the horse sized piece of meat attached to his body. She could see his eyes boring into her soul, egging her on. When her head was over the end of the bed she could feel his cock stretching her throat as he stroked her face talking to her with that sexy voice of his.

123456...8