Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's the odd couple Graham, talk about opposites. It's like James Bond and a Gangster just walked in. Who are they?"

"You may be closer to the truth than you realise Matt. If you believe it their names are supposedly Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones."

A few minutes later Thomas Wilson scanned the room. He pointed over towards Tanya and the younger of his guest, Mr. Jones, walked over, tapped her on her shoulder and spoke briefly to her before gesturing back to Thomas. She walked over to Thomas and Mr. Smith with Mr. Jones close behind her. There were some handshakes and introductions then Mr. Smith ushered Tanya to a corner table for a discreet conversation whilst Thomas Wilson walked off to join a conversation with some of his staff.

Matt looked at Graham, he could clearly see the disapproval in his facial expression.

"I think I'm going to go and get acquainted with our new guest."

"Splendid idea Matt, go in with your guard up they'll be slippery bastards."

Matt began walking to them with a purposeful stride, he wanted his body language to be clear. Tanya was sitting with her back to him and Mr. Smith's eyes flickered up acknowledging Matt's intent. He made a small gesture with his head that Mr. Jones noted who then got up and walked towards Matt. They stopped facing each other around ten feet from the table. Matt noted that Mr. Smith hadn't looked their way and remained deep in conversation with Tanya.

Mr. Jones smiled and held his hand out towards Matt. Matt extended his hand for the handshake then suddenly found himself being drawn in up close to Mr. Jones. The pain in his hand was excruciating as somehow Mr. Jones held them in a way he was able to bend them causing the pain. At the same time his other arm swung over his back like old friends greeting each other.

"Matt so nice to see you buddy!" with an Australian twang it was said loudly enough for anyone standing nearby to hear. He then brought his mouth close to Matt's ear.

"This is a private conversation cocksucker, go back to the bar and get a drink, she'll be over soon," It wasn't a request it was an acidic instruction.

"Who the fuck are you, what are you doing here?"

"As Tanya's employer I should be asking you that, didn't see your name on the guest list pal . As to why we are here we like to have regular one-to-ones with our employees."

"But she works for Graham, not you!"

Mr. Jones pulled away and laughed shaking his head. He bent Matt's fingers further before letting them go.

"Go have a drink, it's a free bar you know. Your wife'll be over soon enough."

He turned and sat back at the table with Tanya and Mr. Smith keeping an eye on Matt as he walked to the bar.

Livid, Matt looked around for Graham and saw him in conversation with Thomas Wilson, he'd wait for him to finish before talking to Graham. He stood seething, how did the guy do that and disable him so quickly as Matt's fingers throbbed from the pain. How did they know who he was? Were they Tanya's bosses?, Graham certainly didn't seem to indicate it.

Whilst he mulled over the various questions in his mind he became conscious to the conversation taking place next to him. Two men were looking at a smart phone and seemed to be browsing some pictures talking in hushed voices. It was a comment that he picked up on that made his focus shift entirely to them.

"Where is she mate?" Said one to the other.

"There! Sitting with that couple guys in the corner."

"She gives off the air of being a true professional but fuck mate, looking at this stuff makes you think there's a proper lil' porn star under that exterior!"

They both chuckled.

"Alright boys, how you doing?" Matt turned and edged into their conversation.

Good mate...not seen you before?" asked one of them.

"Been seconded in London for the last six months first day back and it's in this new role."

Matt lied, he had glimpsed a photo on the phone they were looking at earlier and he wanted to see it in more detail.

They both reached out a hand and handshakes brought Matt into the conversation.

"I'm Jake, this is Dan. Used to be assigned to Portsmouth prior to this unit. Welcome on board mate!"

They started chatting but Matt quickly steered the conversation.

"I didn't mean to be nosy but earlier on I glimpsed your phone and saw the pictures, that woman looked familiar?"

They both sniggered at Matt's comment. Jake unlocked his phone then opened a picture album before passing his phone to Matt.

"Be discreet as you scroll though mate."

Matt started scrolling through the pictures. The face had been pixelated out but he recognised the body. To be sure he zoomed in on an ear. As far as he was aware there was only one set of earrings custom made with the letter 'T' and 'M' as part of the design.

The first photos were unobtrusive but a distinct pattern emerged - the clothes became sexier as he scrolled through. Then all of a sudden he stopped. The woman in the photo stood in heels and stockings bent over at the waist with her hands out straight holding her legs. This photograph wasn't pixelated and he could clearly see why. Tanya looked back over her shoulder with a look that said 'Come fuck me'. Matt knew the face, he had seen it numerous times in person when the offer had been made to him.

Dan leant in close to Matt.

"Yep, everyone stops when they first see that one. I tell you, it gave me an instant boner."

He moved away from Matt allowing him to scroll through the remaining photographs. Clearly taken on a different day. Inside Matt's rage was building like a volcano. He knew he needed to keep it in check, he mustn't show it, not now, not yet. There would be a time and place for that.

As Matt scrolled quickly through the remaining photographs his heart sank lower. Is wasn't his wife looking back at him but some cheap, tawdry porn model. Matt stopped at the last image. It was a close-up shot of her pussy. Crotchless knickers pushed her visibly distended pussy lips out which were wet with her own secretions. It was plainly visible as it strung across her two lips due to her heightened sexual arousal. Matt felt the bile rising. He just needed a little longer, needed to see if there was more.

"You alright mate? Looks like you've seen a ghost."

He gave the phone back to Jake .

"Fuck me boys how low can she go?"

Dan and Jake looked at each other then started laughing, it was obviously a joke prompted by Matt's comment. Jake fiddled with his phone before handing it to Matt.

"Ooh mate she can go a lot lower, like drop down to her knees lower! For god sake be really discreet now".

It was a video clip, Matt pushed play.

There was no sound but it didn't need it. The video was of Tanya standing dressed in the same clothes, if tall thigh high boots and crotchless knickers can be considered clothing. She was facing a man who's face wasn't visible and she was rubbing his cock through his trouser. She then put her hands on his body to support herself as she dropped to a kneeling position. She then undoes the belt, lowers the zipper and tugs the unknown man's trousers down far enough to pull his cock out.

At that point someone walked up behind Matt at the bar and he quickly handed the phone back to Jake. He already knew where the video was going to go now he wanted the evidence.

"Fucking hot eh? Who would have thought she was such a lil' slut?" quipped Jake.

"Shit, I shut it down" as Matt indicated the close proximity of the person that had come and stood at the bar next to him. "Is there any more to see?"

Again they both sniggered.

"Oh fuck yeah, shame that show where they pay for your video clips isn't still on TV, it's fucking priceless." This time they laughed fairly loudly shaking their heads.

Jake lowered his head towards Matt. "Got your Bluetooth turned on?"

Matt fished his phone out and turned it on.

"Gotcha!" exclaimed Jake, within seconds Matts phone pinged as a Bluetooth file was received.

Follow the link to the server file, the password is 'Sausage underscore Munching Monster" whispered Jake.

"Fucking strange password" declared Matt.

The guys laughed again, in fact it brought tears to their eyes.

Dan slapped Matt on the back.

"Trust me mate, once you've viewed all the files you'll realise its apt!"

Matt downed his drink.

"Do you know where this came from?"

The guys were quite for a few seconds.

"Yeah but keep it low key. Don't share what we've given you, you know the consequences if this gets out. It was put together by Jarod."

Matt immediately scanned the room, the person he wanted wasn't visible. He noted his slut-of-a-wife was still deep in conversation, probably looking for her next conquest thought Matt.

He saw Sandra and asked her where Jerod was. He now knew he was outside smoking next to the car park. It couldn't get better. He went outside and strode with purpose with his fist clenched. His volcano of rage was just about to erupt.

He didn't break his stride, in fact he never even stopped. Jerod looked at Matt as he approached and just about managed to get a 'Hi mate" before Matt transferred all of the inertia in his stride into his fist and landed a sucker-punch into Jerod's face. He collapsed unconscious - dropping like a sack of potatoes, blood gushing from his broken nose and missing tooth. Matt heard voices, someone tried to grab him but he wasn't going to stop. He got into his car doing a quick donut around the car park spraying chippings against the other vehicles before crashing through the gears as he made his way to the motorway.

Within a couple of minutes the car dashboard signified a call from Tanya which he immediately declined. She rang again, and again several times then stopped. By now Matt had reached the motorway his rage transferred to his driving style. Revving the car in the gears until the limiter cut in he weaved dangerously between the lanes and other vehicles with horns blaring at his blatant disregard for others. He was a man on fire.

The phone rang again but this time it was Graham. He accepted the call.

"You fucking cunt! You knew about this all along that my wife was a cheating slut and you...you of all people covered for her."

Matt was screaming with rage.

"Matt I don't know what you think happened but I think you've misunderstood whatever someone may have sa..."

Matt cut across him. "Really? Really? You think I've misunderstood not what I've been told it's what I've just seen. I've just sat and watched my wife...no ex-wife dress, look and be a complete slut. I've watched her eagerly fish a guys cock out his trousers. What's there to misunderstand!"

Matt dodged between two artic lorries causing one to break harshly prompting angry toots of lorry horns. Graham could hear them and the sound of the car engine being thrashed hard.

"Matt pull over, I'll send a car to collect you, don't take risk mate it's your life and some others you're risking driving in that state."

"Fuck you!" Matt disconnected the call, managed to get his phone out of his pocket and turned it off.

Arriving back at the apartment block he parked the car in the open car park and swiftly made his way up to the apartment. He grabbed a couple of cases and stuffed as many clothes into them along with his toiletries before returning to his car. Before he left he picked up his R1 keys. He placed the cases in his car and jogged into the underground car park, unlocked his R1 and jumped on. He rode it out helmetless and parked it in the general car park between two cars hoping it was sufficiently hidden for the next half an hour or so.

He jogged back, got the lift and went back in the apartment. He put his crash helmet and leather jacket on the dining room table as he was expecting to make a quick getaway.

He fired up the TV, turned his phone on then used the link to stream the phone to the TV. He watched the remainder of the video he had started watching.as soon as he saw Tanya's mouth wrap around the cock with her lust filled eyes he ran into the toilet and emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl. Tears streamed down his face, his heart had hit rock bottom earlier now it was in a million pieces as far as Matt was concerned. He restarted the video and paused within seconds of it starting then changed to the TV input and let some inane afternoon TV show drone on. He snorted when it turned to be a re-run of a Jeremy Kyle show where cheaters were trying to justify their actions to their partners. They're fucking everywhere was the thought that filled his mind.

Five minutes later her heard a key in the door and a distressed Tanya ran into the apartment. "What the fuck Matt!, why did you run off what have you done, they've had to get an ambulance for Jerod!"

"Will a bit of luck they're taking that cunt straight to the morgue! As for what I've done the that's not the most pertinent question Tanya it's what the fuck have you done!"

Tanya momentarily stammered, followed by a brief pause.

"Graham, get the fuck out of my life! Tanya, take that fucking ear piece out unless I'm actually the case you're working on. Is that it Tan, am I just another case you've been shagging to get results?"

Hastily Tanya pulled the small receiver from her ear.

"God no, Matt please stop let me explain, it's not what you think.

She stood shaking, wide-eyed as tears streamed down her face. As the pieces began to string together as what had just happened Graham had been trying to help Tanya understand how much had been divulged. Before she understood the full gravity of how far the deceit had unravelled Tanya had removed the earpiece.

Through the tear-filled eyes she looked at Matt. His stood swaying from the earlier exertion and shock from the revelations that had crushed him. She put her arms out and moved towards him but he immediately clenched both fist and adopted a posture like an angry cobra swaying about to strike.

"Please Matt, no!"

She kept her arms outstretched as she wailed and shook. He said nothing the only sound he made was his rapid breathing. Tanya could see the unabated anger. The body language was clear and she daren't move towards him.

"Matt, what did they show you, I can explain...explain it all..I shouldn..."

Before she could finish Matt cut across her shouting, the rage causing spittle to fly from his mouth.

"Why! Are you so desperate to succeed you stooped to that! Or was you just feeling I wasn't man enough to give you what you want. No, I'm not telling YOU what I've seen, YOU tell me. How bad is that Tan?...How far did YOU go?"

Tanya was trying to draw in breaths of air into her lungs, she was on the cusp of hyperventilating and was fighting to keep it together. She had to try and save a marriage that appeared to be in going up in smoke before her very eyes.

"Mat...please...I can...explain...it was sexy poses...sexy clothes..it was.."

The fifty-five inch TV picture changed from the TV show to a hand held video clip. The screen filled with an image of Tanya in ridiculously high boots that almost ran up to her crotch and material that could was barely big enough to be legally considered knickers partially covering her pussy. She was stroking a somewhat large cock before she starts to drop to her knees and starts to unbuckle a trousers belt.

"Turn it off.....I'm begging you Matt please stop...turn it off!"

Her hands covered her face in shock, wide eyes staring through her fingers as she became hysterical. Matt stood and stopped breathing. looking at the screen he further tormented himself by playing it again. The clip got to the point where Tanya looked into the camera as her lip parted, her mouth beginning to open. The screen suddenly went black as a dining room chair smashed against the screen as Tanya hurled it with all her might. Feeling like she was going to pass out she dropped to her knees as Matt turned, swiftly grabbing his crash helmet and jacket before pacing out of the apartment. He saw Graham standing at the lift.

"Matt wait! You need to let us explain!"

Turning the other way Matt jogged to the stairs and entered the stairwell rapidly descending each flight by jumping several steps at a time. AIl he could hear was a noise, it was a voice his brain was trying to blank out.

"Matt please stop!...come back...please I'm begging you don't go...please I love youuuuu!"

He reached the ground floor and began striding out of the building putting his crash helmet and leather jacket on as he made his way to his R1. Glancing towards the underground car park he noted a car across the access blocking it he figured Tanya may had come with some support since they were as culpable as her. He climbed onto the R1, inserted the key as he kicked the side stand up and thumbed the starter button blipping the throttle so the exhaust note barked angrily.

The car across the underground car park started to edge away from its position and a soon as Matt started to move towards the exit onto the main road it accelerated to try and cut him off . Matt accelerated hard himself and headed for the road. The car assumed he would slow to check before pulling onto the main road but the rage had dissolved any rational thought he had - he kept accelerating onto the roadway causing a car to brake harshly as Matt changed gear causing the rear wheel to spin and the front to rise swiftly in a violent wheelie. He was gone across the roundabout at the end of the road before the unmarked Police car could even join the main road.

Had Matt looked back he would have seen Tanya run from the building pleading at the top of her voice before feinting as he pulled out onto the road and wheelied away into the distance. In his mind his life jigsaw his grandfather had once eluded to was having pieces representing the last couple of years torn from it, and the next few pieces that were ready to be fitted were going up in flames.

Tanya stood besieged. The last thought she had as she collapsed was that she knew, in all likelihood, her marriage was over.

1...345678