Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok I'll get changed then and go home."

Hold it there Karen we have other businesses we are allied to where we think you'll fit a treat. Remember you owe our company fifteen hundred pounds within the next month otherwise we start adding interest."

Through the fog filling her mind Karen remembered they had discussed a hundred pounds.

"I thought you said it was a hundred pounds fee?" she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"Don't you remember Karen I made it quite clear it was hundred pounds per photograph, you signed the document a little earlier acknowledging that."

"Did I? I can't remember it all seems a bit jumbled up in my mind."

Look don't worry about it. We have another part of our business, it actually pays better than the modelling. It's called SophistiDate which allows you to be wined and dined by distinguished gentlemen like Ben. Would you like to be wined and dined by someone like Ben?"

"Mmmm yes that sounds delectable...Ben..mmmmmm yes sounds good...."

In clouded mind Ben had her bent over a restaurant dining table with her skirt hitched up pounding his cock into her body. Angela put a clipboard with a fresh set of consent papers in front of Karen who signed them without looking at the content. Taking the forms Angela walked through a door leaving Karen sitting alone again.

"Karen! Karen!"

She looked up slightly startled as Angela called her from the doorway beckoning her over. She had to think for a moment as to where she was. Yes, that's right she was at the modelling studio.

Getting off the chair she started to walk over towards Angela- was it the boots making her feel unsteady?, Whilst she thought about being unsteady it didn't occur to her that all she wore was some thigh high boots and some crotchless knickers.

She followed Angela into the room which was a lot smaller. It had some armchairs, a sofa plus a large bed. In the chairs sat three men including Ben who stood up and directed her toward him and into the middle of the room. Karen thought she knew the men but couldn't remember where from. If Karen would have looked harder she would also have noted the lights and digital video cameras which were now recording.

"Karen, welcome to SophistiDate!"

Karen stood not sure what was going on - the inner Tanya was screaming at her to get out of there. She reached down and toyed with the necklace she was wearing and pulled it so she could look into chrome centre piece. There was something significant about it but she couldn't quite remember what it was. The same went for the ring on her other hand that her fingers were twirling around her finger.

All the time she was doing this there was a muffled sound of someone talking to her then it came ringing into clarity as Ben backhanded her across her face hard splitting her lip.

He grabbed the necklace and ripped it from her neck and threw it across the room.

"I don't like repeating myself bitch concentrate on me not some shitty necklace. I'll ask again for the camera's sake. Are you ready for your Sophistidate's interview?"

Karen's mind was hazy, where was she?. He mouth opened and slurred words were formed.

"Interview? I don't remember anything about an interview."

Ben took one of hands and made her rub his swollen cock through his trousers.

"You remember this though don't you? Why don't you get on your knees and get it out and wrap those lips around it. You know you want to."

Even though Ben had removed his hand from hers she continued to rub his cock through his trousers before starting to drop to a kneeling position using Ben's body to support her as she dropped to her knees. She undone his belt, lowered his zipper and pulled his trousers down far enough to pull his cock out. It literally bounced off her face and looked as long as her elbow to her fingertips. Both her hands reached up to hold it and she found her fingers wouldn't quite go around the girth so she put one hand above the other gripping the hard mass below the head which stuck out above the upper hand. She dipped her head and started to lick around the pee hole where copious amounts of pre-cum had been leaking out where Ben had been eagerly anticipating this moment. As soon as her lips went over the tip he grabbed both sides of her head and began trying to cram as much of his cock into her mouth and down her throat as he could.

With a sadistic grin Angela now started to walk around filming close-up with a hand held camera as both Jan and Emre were stripping out of their clothes with rock hard cocks aided by a good dose of Viagra. They were expecting to have a fantastic time with the latest woman ensnared by Angela and Ben.

Back in the command truck the loss of visuals worried Graham as they tried to focus on the poor audio that was all they now had. Within a few minutes they managed to raise the volume enough to understand what was going on. As soon as Graham heard the glug, glug, glug sounds he knew it had gone too far.

He barked into the radio; "Fucking move, I want you in there yesterday! First priority is our operative, second is to secure any electronic device open especially any computers. And get an ambulance down here pronto!"

All over the business park car and van tyres squealed above the sound of revving engines as Police teams rushed to the target. The first priority was the team with the battering ram aas they were the closest parked in position around the corner from the bank of units which included the intended target.

As soon as the van turned the corner their way was blocked by an articulated lorry across the access. It couldn't move as it's stabilisers were in position whilst it was being unloaded. The team had no option but to run the three hundred metres with the ram, as they were joined by other units facing the same predicament all running to the same building.

Once they reached the entrance the double doors quickly crumpled under the onslaught of the battering ram, the sound of the glass tinkling as the small fragments fell to the floor. The aluminium doors lay buckled and broken as a stream of Police officers stormed through into the building.

Inside a soundproof room the occupants were oblivious to what was happening outside as another battering ram was breaking down defences. Only his one was a hard fleshy pole and it was Karen's defences that were failing.

Karen's mind was swimming with mixed thoughts and emotions. She didn't remember Matts cock being so big and he wasn't usually this forceful. Her eyes looked up to see Ben's lustful eyes staring back at her, his lips curled up with a vicious grin.

"Come on bitch, take it deeper, you know you want it!"

Hearing his voice made her shiver and her pussy tingle as it secreted more moisture. She wanted to please him so she tried to open her mouth wider as his hands gripped each side of her head as he pushed more of his cock into her retching mouth as he started to skull fuck her with malice. Within the soundproof room he was looking forward to her shrieks of agony and pleasure as the afternoon would unfold like countless times before.

As the door burst open Ben looked in horror as Police piled into the room. He let go of Karen's head and started to pull his cock back which he'd managed to lodge in her throat. Through tear streaked eyes Karen looked at the Police and dimly became aware that something was wrong. The small part of her brain that managed to process thoughts rationally managed to take hold. As the cock slide from her mouth the part that was Tanya bit down hard causing Ben to shriek in pain. She spat the bloody head of his cock onto the floor and looked up at him with a stupid grin. Before the police reached him he balled his fist and punched Karen in the face knocking her out cold.

Tanya woke up in a bed. Her face throbbed, head pounded in pain and her throat was extremely sore. Looking around it all came into focus and she realised she was in a hospital room. In a chair sat her boss, Graham.

"Hey welcome back how you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a truck and swallowed a cup of nails. How did I get here?" she asked with a barely audible voice.

Let's backup a bit Tanya, talk me through what you remember ideally from the point you knocked on the door of FashioniStar."

Tanya ran through the events how it was so hot and she needed to keep drinking water. She remembered looking at the portfolio pictures, the call regarding the days photoshoot, then getting upset at some point but she didn't know why. She then remembered dreaming about...about..

"What was the dream about Tanya? It doesn't matter how embarrassing I think it's important."

She swallowed painfully.

" I was on my knees giving Matt a blowjob...but he was big...bigger than normal...I looked up and he was someone else I think....I'm not sure."

Her hand went up and rubbed her throat and she realised the truth before bursting into tears.

"They drugged you, it was in the water. That's why you became lost and I'm sorry it went as far as it did. I should have pulled the plug earlier than I did, I honestly thought you were pushing it as far as you could to make sure we would have a watertight case. Tan, on the first trip there did you have similar thoughts, thoughts you'd consider out of character?"

Her mind replayed the vision of Ben standing in front of her whilst she was bent over and the lurid thoughts that plagued her at the time and for the next couple of days.

Her face flushed and she lowered her head.

"Fuck! I'm sorry Graham. I put it down to the provocative photoshoot, an attractive man making me visually aware of his physical state and simply being a woman. Do you think I was drugged then? "

""We found two boxes in a cupboard by the water dispenser marked day one and day two. The labs are analysing some content of each box but we think each has a cocktail of drugs including Rohypnol and Ecstasy. The first likely weaker but enough to affect you subtlety enough for you not to realise you were drugged plus it gave them an opportunity to make sure you didn't have an adverse reaction before the next stronger dose. If you'd have spoken up after the first trip we could have delved deeper, we could have made a more appropriate plan for the second trip."

"I'm really sorry Graham I didn't think of that, this is all my fault I let everyone down."

"No Tan you've done a sterling job but it went too far - being sexually assaulted isn't part of the job description Tan. It's going to get messy and probably unpleasant but the Home Office are going to get the quick result they wanted so I think it will quietly go away. But that's minor Tan. This is you as a person, a married woman with a husband who currently has no clue."

With Tanya becoming more cognitive every minute her brain processed important information.

Shit, what's the time, what am I going to tell Matt?" She now felt sick mixed with panic.

"It's 6pm Tan, you're going to be here overnight for observation."

"Fuck Graham, I can't do that, what am I gonna tell Matt?"

"The truth? Come on you've interviewed enough perps to know that a web of lies will eventually unravel and usually with far reaching consequences."

Tanya started to sob "I can't Graham, things got a little rough between us leading up to this. I told him I was the primary undercover op but he made me promise to stay safe and I said I would.. I promised I wouldn't put the job before us.... he'll not be able to handle this and walk!"

Graham reached out and held her hand.

"How do you want to play this then?"

Tanya regained her composure and thought for several second before responding.

"Can you message Matt and tell him I'm knee deep in interviews after the bust - tell him I'll be home late tonight? I need to be out of here and home before seven am when he comes home."

Graham sighed and looked at Tanya's messed up face. He knew she wasn't aware how bad her face looked with bruising to her cheek, two black eyes alongside the cut lip.

"Just this once Tan, I'm not happy about it but I appreciate the pickle you're in. I hate to tell you but your face is a mess and you won't be able to hide it from him. But that isn't important how are you going to deal with the rest of what happened?"

She started to sob quietly again and shook her head.

"I don't know Graham, I need to process it all before making some choices".

"On that note I made a choice, you're out for a least a week, there's a Police Trauma Specialist outside that you're going to talk too then were going to get a statement regarding the bust and assault. I'll talk to the docs and if they are happy we'll have you home before seven in the morning. But promise me this Tan, you'll think long and hard about how you're going to lay this out to Matt. Just remember for every action there's a reaction and consequences."

Tanya nodded, Graham petted her hand, stood up to leave.

"Tan, think long and hard about deceiving Matt. As your friend, not your boss, don't do it. Things always have a knack of coming back and biting you when you least expect it. I'll make sure you have every piece of support we can give you both to get through this."

Tanya looked and nodded weakly. Grahams gut instinct was Tanya was about to make the wrong decision. He didn't like it but it was her choice and she would have to suffer any consequences.

"One last thing."

He took her wedding and engagement ring from his pocket and handed them to her. I retrieved these from your desk with your phone over there, I know where you stash them. It won't look good if you go home without them."

Barely able to speak she said thank you and took the rings. As she put them on Graham left her and beckoned the Trauma Specialist to enter the room.

Over the coming hours people came and went almost non-stop. As well as doctors and nurses she had an initial interview with the Police Trauma Specialist which resulted in three further booked sessions. This was filled swiftly by an interview with two senior detectives regarding operation Dress Down. They did inform her that Angela Webb immediately offered to strike a deal to limit her exposure to punishment, but even doing so there wouldn't be much leniency because of the seriousness of the crimes. By 2am she was alone and finally drifted off into a troubled sleep.

At 5.30am a nurse woke her informing her she could now go home. A WPC was waiting outside to take her home so she dressed in her clothes from yesterday but had a vague memory they weren't the clothes she had been wearing when she was admitted to hospital. As she went to leave the nurse handed her a bag of her belonging which was quite bulky. Looking inside she could see thigh high boots and some scandalous knickers. She had to control her instincts as she wanted to wretch but knew if she did she would be admitted straight back into hospital. She left with the WPC and stuffed the bag in the first waste bin she passed.

At six fifteen she walked into her apartment still shattered and aching badly. Looking in the tall hall mirror she was appalled at her face - it was simply a mess. The bruising around her eyes were an angry mix of yellow, black and purple, her cheek was bruised and her lip was fat from where it had split. This was going to be a difficult discussion later in the day. She wrote a note for Matt telling him she was beat and would sleep in the spare room.

She woke at 2pm and found it hard to swallow. Walking out into the kitchen she silently walked up behind Matt and put her arms around him pulling in tight against her own body before kissing him lightly on the back of the neck.

"I love you Catch" her voice was low and creaky.

Matt pulled away and turned around to look at her, Tanya took a deep intake of breath as he started to turn, steeling herself for the onslaught.

"Tan!....what the fuck happened!"

He drew her body in close and wrapped his arms around her as she started to sob softly.

"I'm so sorry it went south at the end. Once the realised what was happening one of them tried to get past me. I took a few punches to my face and throat, I'm so sorry it happened so quickly...all I could think about was what you said before I left."

Mil-seconds before she had planned to tell the truth, when the moment came she just couldn't do it. The repercussions of the truth here and now could potentially destroy her marriage.

After a few minutes they separated and Matt made them a cup of tea. They sat at the dining table as he started to ask the questions that had been formulating in his brain whilst the kettle boiled. Whilst Matt thought of questions Tanya ran through a series of answers that she felt she'd need to convince him that the version she would give would placate him to not push deeper and reveal the truth.

Over the next fifteen minutes the questions and answers went back and forth - both becoming more agitated as the discussion progressed. In the end Matt banged his fist on the table before exploding.

"What if this fucker pulled a knife or gun Tan? What if they'd drugged you? You haven't kept your promise, did you even try? I could have lost you, please the job is...just a job... don't put it above us Tanya that won't end well."

Matt walked to the sink and started washing up to break the discussion, Tanya went to get have a shower feeling sick at the thought of what would happen if Matt ever discovered the truth. Especially after his final comment.

The next couple of days were cool at home. Matt's shift pattern gave him four days off and Tanya had been instructed to remain home resting for five days. Tanya's face was still a mess and she didn't want to go out in public more than was necessary so they decided on some impromptu decorating for their bedroom. A couple days later it was all finished. In the evening Tanya cooked a nice steak meal and they shared a bottle of red wine.

They sat cuddling after dinner watching some TV when Matt reached down and picked up a rectangular jewellery box he had hidden alongside the sofa and handed it to Tanya.

"I'm sorry if you feel I've been harsh Tan, seeing you the other day brought home how dangerous your job can be. It was like a bit if a rude awaking and I'm sorry if you felt I overreacted."

He passed her the box. Opening it revealed a necklace similar in design to the one she had worn whilst undercover. Instead of joy it brought back a flashback of it being ripped from her neck before she dropped to knees and started to free a large cock. She sat frozen as the images hidden until now unfurled like a porn clip in her mind.

"Gonna say something Tan, maybe thank you - even a kiss?"

"I'm.....I'm... sorry.... you caught me by surprise...it's....it's....... beautiful!"

She felt her heart beating fast as her chest started to tighten - she knew she had to supress the rising emotions right now. She leant across and kissed him tenderly.

Matt stood up and moved to stand in front of Tanya and fitted the necklace. He bent down and kissed her on the lips before kneeling either side of her hips on the sofa. He tried to up the ante in terms of the passion but he felt she was ambivalent on her part. She tried to bury the revulsion in his touch welling in her but knew Matt had picked up on her discomfort .

"Can you bank this one Matt sorry my body still hurts and my face makes me feel less than attractive at the moment."

"Sorry, thought you may have wanted some luvin'. When you feel frisky just jump on in."

Something felt off, he got up and they cuddled up for the next couple of hours watching TV before going to bed. They both lay in silence looking at ceiling before sleep overcame them.

The next few weeks became a whirlwind of meetings and analysis behind the operation. As well as an investigation into the way the Operation had been compromised the work to unravel the crimes committed revealed the true horrors that had been committed. There were at least a hundred women that had gone through the same well-trodden path to abuse that Tanya had gone though only the poor women preceding her endured utter humiliation. In amongst the video files stored on a server was a video of Laila, the poor Indian girl that prompted the investigation. All four men abused her taunting her that they had taken her prized possession - her virginity. In every clip Angela could be seen sneering revelling at the poor girls discomfort as she filmed the scenes close-up.

1...345678