Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 05

Story Info
Pick a Team Tanya, you can only score for one.
12.2k words
4.33
16.9k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
351 Followers

Hi thanks for checking this story out. If you've been following it already this is a quick run into Chapter 05, 04 was getting too long so I chopped it up and managed to get the last bits added to round it off.

As always I'm a Brit, so the language is English, English so to speak bar any dodgy spellings that may have slid past my checker. Plus I have a knack of making minor alterations, my bad. 

This is where we start to drift away from "real life" a bit in my eyes and it takes on a bit of a James Bond/Jason Bourne series feel in parts. By the next part it'll settle back into something a little more believable. It is fiction after all! There is some sex but it's a minor part of this leg. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy the writing.

------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<Action, Reaction and Consequences Part V>>>>

Time continued to roll on and with well over a year passing since the incident that almost crushed their marriage the layers of time had smoothed over the hurt so it wasn't visible any more. But it could still rear its head unexpectedly.

One day Graham pulled Tanya into his office.

"I thought I'd let you know that Jerod was found dead a couple of months ago, apparently his body had enough heroin floating around it to supply a small town. Coroner said it was odd because there were no obvious signs of being a habitual user. But something else came to light recently when someone came forward with some Ring doorbell footage. Here, have a look."

It was a short clip. Two men can be seen leaving Jerod's flat with a case and a rucksack. Whilst their faces were obscured it was two men known as Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones to Graham and Tanya.

"With some digging through Jerod's ISP records along with some of the details regarding his investigation prior to dismissal it looks as if he was trying to sell the collection of video clips he stole on the dark web, these videos likely included the one of you too. His laptop hard drive, and any other electronic storage devices were somewhat lacking in his apartment."

"On that note Tan, with all the stuff that kicked off with Matt that day you never mentioned why they wanted to talk to you? Was it anything worth discussing? If they offered you something I hope you graciously declined."

Tanya said it was a general chat about career progression but Graham knew they wouldn't skulk out of London for something that could be done over Teams with ease. If, and when, something happened, he would try his best to intervene.

Tanya went back to her office and found an entry for 'Jools' in her phone. She sent a message.

'Did uc one of my x colleagues by any chance?'

Within minutes, a response.

'Tanya please, use the King's English it's the correct way to communicate. As to your ex-colleague we may have had a chat with him about some high-quality home movies he wanted to sell to the highest bidder. Now, we don't want our rising star being tainted before she's top of the tree do we? Let's just say he was ecstatic with our offer, put him on a real high.'

Fuck! thought Tanya. Had they killed him to protect her? That's what the cryptic message sounded like. It had all been forgotten in the incident with Matt at the social club, but not by Tanya. Mr. Smith had asked if she wanted to be part of the United Kingdom's elite undercover operatives, even the chance to become top dog. He had the power and said the opportunity was coming and when it did, it would be quick and she must grab it firmly with both hands because it would be a one chance offer.

Of course, she wanted this opportunity, he was relying on it. He already knew that from their profiling of her as to how to ensure she would be pliable to his needs which were the Country's needs. He asked her to be patient, the time would come, but most of all say nothing about the conversation or communication between them. And that included with her husband.

Where time rolled around Matt's twenty-fifth birthday loomed. Just before that happened Tanya received criminal compensation for the crimes committed against her. She knew just the special present to buy him.

They'd previously popped into Bournemouth Kawasaki to look at the latest models. They were both struck by the H2SX SE. A supercharged hyperbole of a motorcycle that can munch effortlessly across countries in comfort like a growing teenager through breakfast cereal. It wasn't cheap and Matt baulked at the cost of it despite Tanya telling him it was perfect.

She kept it quiet and used the compensation she received as a victim of crime to buy it. There was also enough to book a decent apartment for a few days around Saint Tropez in the South of France. Once revealed the pair of them could plan the route down together.

On his birthday she arranged for the Kawasaki to be delivered to their designated parking spot in the sub ground car park at a certain time. During that time, they were out shopping and Matt was royally pissed on their return to find it in their parking space.

He asked Tanya to use her Police access to the DVLA to trace the owner. Five minutes later her phone pinged with the details.

"Sorry Catch, I think we've a problem. I know the owner and lives in our block. All I can say is he's a stubborn bastard and he won't shift it willingly."

That wound Matt up no end.

"Who the hell's this cheeky fucker then?"

She passed him her phone.

He stood confused; the owner was listed as him. He looked at the bike noting it was literally brand new. Tanya put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Stepping back she asked him to undo the buttons on her blouse, promising it was worth it. Looking around to see they were alone he started to undo the buttons until he could see her bra. There, nestled between the fabric and her soft flesh, was a key wedged in her bra. A Kawasaki key.

He stood speechless; this had come completely out of the blue. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed. It was a deep meaningful kiss of a couple in love.

"Do you want to go for a ride lover?" she said in a coy voice.

"Oh fuck yes, but let's have the first ride in the bedroom Tan before we go out."

Matt almost dragged Tanya to the bedroom, ripped the blouse apart as she wiggled her hips to let the short skirt drop to the floor. She jumped up with her arms around his neck, legs around his torso.

He had undone his jeans enough to free his cock and Tanya's body dropped until she felt him nudge her sex. As Matt held her one hand dropped to pull her knickers aside as she used a hand to line him up with her opening. She let her body slide down as his hands grabbed her arse cheeks and her arms locked firmly around his neck.

His cock slid through the slickness as she bottomed out on him. Using his hands, he helped bounce her up and down at a swift pace, the squelchy sound of raw intercourse almost in harmony with the gum bumping frenzied kissing. As Matt's legs began to shake with strain Tanya bucked hard as she came violently. Matt couldn't maintain the posture dropping her on the bed.

He clamoured on top of her, her pussy red and puffy before lining himself up to recommence the fucking. His behaviour was primal. He thrust hard into the wet hole, hammering in and out, looking down at his wife who could only make a 'ugh, ugh, ugh' sound. Within minutes he gritted his teeth emitting a grunt as he spewed a liquid torrent of white stickiness that foamed around her opening as he kept pumping beyond the point he had ended ejaculating until he was completely spent. He barely had enough energy to roll off and lay on his back next to Tanya.

Their coupling had lasted a mere fifteen minutes but the emotion wad drawn from the most base human collection of emotions, it was a commitment of love and lust like they'd never shown to each other. They were so drained they fell asleep for over an hour.

Once up, showered and in riding gear they spent a good part of the afternoon on the new Kawasaki. Matt revelled in the performance and jump in level of technology over his Yamaha R1. Tanya felt it was simply an opulent experience having only ever being perched up high on the tiny seat of the R1. Matt was going to love the next part of the gift.

That evening was somewhat predictable with a meal at their favourite restaurant. In Matt's birthday card was the LeShuttle crossing tickets for them and the bike to France plus the three-day air B&B reservation in Saint Tropez. She had already arranged for both their two weeks holidays from work. They just needed to plan the route and places in between as they weaved down to Southern France. To say Matt was overjoyed at this once-in-a-lifetime holiday would be an understatement.

Three months later they were underway. They brought new motorcycle leathers and crash helmets fitted with the latest integral Bluetooth systems allowing them to talk or use their smartphones which would enhance this shared experience.

They travelled the boring network of English motorways that weave busily through Southern England to the LeShuttle terminal at Folkestone. Less than two hours later were winding down some magnificent roads in France as they headed for their first stop.

On the third night they stayed at Vichy with a plan of cutting across to Switzerland and Geneva for the next day. About an hour into the journey Matt's headset beeped signifying that Tanya was now in a call on her phone. After over thirty minutes she suddenly spoke.

'Sorry about that Catch, work needed some urgent info. Look, I'm not feeling too good can we change the plan and head to Lyon instead of Geneva to stay overnight?"

"For God's sake Tan, can't they leave you alone in peace for two weeks? They know we're away. Didn't realise you don't feel so good, sure, can find somewhere to stay then ping me the address for the sat nav."

Matt was surprised at the speed she messaged him - in less than a couple of minutes his phone pinged announcing the address which they soon rerouted for. Matt was gobsmacked by the hotel when he arrived. The concierge gave him a puzzled look when he pulled up on a motorcycle outside a very five-star hotel.

"You sure this is right Tan? Seems a bit OTT for us to me."

"I just used one of the first I came across, honestly it wasn't expensive."

Directed to a parking bay they unclipped the luggage cases, checked in to find a large suite as against a typical room they'd stay in. It didn't feel quite right to Matt.

How you feeling Tan, must admit you don't look too bright, what was the call about?"

"It was nothing Catch."

"That's funny. Work calls you when they know we are travelling abroad on holiday and you are on the phone to them for thirty-odd minutes. How you can talk about nothing for that amount of time Tan.? We've been here before so please. be honest with me. I know you well enough to know when somethings amiss."

Tan walked to the window, her back to Matt.

"I need to go back to work."

"So do I Tan, but that's almost two weeks away yet. Be more specific, like when do you need to go back to work?"

There was several seconds delay before she replied. The tone had an edge of authority about it.

"Later this afternoon."

Matt strode over and pulled on her shoulder spinning her to face him.

"What did you just say? You're fucking kidding me! Please tell me this is some sort of joke for a TV show? So you're saying Graham's asked you to go back to work now? After all the shit we've been through with your work you're going to put me, as in us, second to work. You're fucking pulling my leg Tan."

It was her facial expression that shocked him. It wasn't of guilt it was...determination.

"Matt please, you need to understand. We had an agreement, you know I want to get to the top, be considered the best out there. That call was the offer of my one and only chance to do this. I need to do it Matt, as soon as it's out my system I'll pack up work we can make babies together like I promised."

"But Tan, you fucking agreed after that shitstorm that you'd always put us first. Always. Do you remember us Tanya, not your need to be first. Whatever you're running off to do Tan don't. It won't end well for us this time."

It began to get heated.

"Are you threatening me Matt? Do you think you control me? This isn't the 1960s I'm not here to be chained to a kitchen sink and do as my husband so bids!"

"No, that's not what I'm saying, stop twisting it Tan. You agreed that work wouldn't compromise our relationship, if fucking off a few days into a two-week holiday isn't classed as work taking precedence over us, I don't think it can get any worse. Actually Tanya, it can get worse!"

Clearly now angry she spat back at him.

"What the fuck are you insinuating then?"

Matts anger had boiled over.

"To call you back now, why? Do the need someone with expert cock sucking skills again?"

Tanya strode up to Matt slapping him hard across the face then quickly picking up the case with her clothes in, paced into the bathroom before slamming the door and locking it. Ten minutes later Tanya came out now dressed in normal clothing with a small knapsack from inside the case.

"Tan, I'm sorry, that last comment was uncalled for. I'm just really angry, I'm truly sorry but look at where we are, what you've just sprang on me. Please let's start again here. One minute we're on our way to Saint Tropez on a holiday of a lifetime then a thirty-minute call throws our lives into turmoil. Please, if you can give me one credible reason why you're doing this I'll say no more Tan. But if you can't, walk out the door and the next time we communicate will be via divorce solicitors. I'm deadly serious. Your choice. I'm not going through this again."

Moving to sit on the side of the bed she patted the space next to her.

"Please, come sit next to me, and let's talk about this. I cannot walk out the door leaving things like this."

Matt sat next to her, she reached out a hand to hold his but he fails to respond.

"Before you came into my life my burning ambition was to prove I could be the best. I wasn't a good enough daughter for my mum to keep herself alive for me and I struggled to find an identity growing up. I always felt worthless and I decided on who and what I wanted to be. I promised myself I'd be the undisputed best at my job. Its why I didn't have any serious relationships until you came along. I thought you understood, I thought you'd support me."

"And I did Tanya, and where did that get us. Sexual assault, lies, a marriage that hung by a mere thread. And that's where we are again. Hanging by a thread."

"Matt, this is the moment I've been waiting for. This is a trial to see if I've got what's needed and it's time sensitive. Unfortunately, it's here and right now."

"But why you? There must be some body.."

Sahe cut across him, her mind knew time was running short.

"Because there are people that believe in me, believe I'm the best and they are giving me this opportunity."

Who's 'they', Tanya? What exactly are you doing? where are you goi..."

"I'm sorry that's classified Matt. I'm really sorry I can't tell you. This is level two National Security. One level below the Prime Minister."

"So your own husband is going to be left in the dark yet again then. At least tell me how long. If it's a couple of days you can catch me up dow..."

"I don't know, possibly a couple of weeks."

"So I'm to just crack on with the holiday without you alone eh? Jesus Tan, get real! please tell me this is a joke. After the last time when I took you back you solemnly swore that nothing would ever come between us. This isn't a little wedge, it's a bloody great big chasm between us that's going to get so large we'll never be able to bridge that gap if you go through with this."

Tanya's phone beeped with a message which she read.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now."

She leant over putting a hand on his face to turn it towards her and kissed him but the response was stone cold.

"Catch I love you, I promised you, once I scratched this burning itch then we start a family. We're nearly there, don't lose faith in me, not now when my goal is within reach."

She stood up taking the rucksack, then reached her hand out.

"Please walk with me to the terminal."

They walked to the terminal in silence. Matt realised she was going, irrespective of what threats he made. As soon as she would be back on a plane to the UK he'd harangue her boss Graham to put a stop to this nonsense and get Graham to put her straight back on a plane to meet him here in France.

In the terminal hall she sent a message and two sombre French men approached them.

"Tanya Andrews? Pleased to meet you, we were told you would be alone, who's this gentleman?"

"He's my husband."

The two men glanced at each other.

"You know he cannot be part of this. He can go no further than where he's standing now. We need to go, time is short."

Tanya and Matt looked at each other. They communicated wordlessly. Matt stared back blankly as if his body had disconnected from his thoughts so nothing was visible to portray emotionally to the outside. Tanya stared back at Matt. It was a look imploring him to understand.

She kissed him, but he failed to reciprocate the act; she felt like he was emotionally shutting her out. As the two men walked away Tanya stood looking at Matt, neither moving.

One of the men spoke.

"Are you in? If you are, you need to come now."

Tanya's eyes dropped their gaze from Matt and started to walk away. Matt shouted out.

"You said to support you as your goal is within reach. But there's a problem, Tanya. Like football you can only play for one Team. This is your last chance to decide which Team to play for. Us, as in me, you and starting a family together or whatever you are about to do. Choose the goal you wish to score, it's solely your choice."

She stopped walking. By now the two Frenchmen were several steps ahead of her standing in a doorway out of the departure hall. She started to turn, Matt thought she had seen sense but then she looked at the two Frenchmen who were beckoning her over to them. She looked back at Matt who stood immobile and expressionless looking towards her.

With a sad expression she silently mouthed 'I love you' before following the Frenchmen, letting the door close behind her.

Tanya tried to push the feeling aside that she'd betrayed Matt's trust in her. This would be recoverable once he understood the gravity of what she was being offered. Their love would see them through like before. She just knew it. She would bargain being able to contact Matt again very soon because of dropping him literally just into their holiday although she had been told he would be adequately compensated. Somehow, she felt no financial offering would be able to nullify abandoning him.

"OK, now your husband is gone I'm Jean Claude, my colleague Phillipe we are from Interpol. Your colleagues have sent the files you need to familiarise yourself with, they will have your ID and suitable clothing for your operation when they arrive in a couple hours then, within seven hours, you should be at the operational site."

They left Tanya with the tablet so she could immerse herself in the files. By the time she lands in Dubai she will need to be Tammi Willis.

Matt stood staring at the door. He noticed there was no sign to indicate what sat behind it. He waited, hoping Tanya would come to her senses and run out though the door into his arms, apologising. But she didn't. After fifteen minutes he made his way back to the hotel.

As he walked back he rang her boss Graham but the call went to answerphone. He left a message to ring him back as it was urgent. With a bit of luck, he can pull Tanya out of whatever she was going to do and send her back to Lyon the next day.

Inkent
Inkent
351 Followers