All Comments on 'Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 06'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
QBikkQBikk4 months ago

Wow, very dark turn. This chapter makes them getting together tough and possible at the same time. Looking forward to chapter 7.

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

QBikk, we are just about to drag our story into the dark for a while but some light will return, I promise.

Mr. Jones has no good within in, so I wanted to show why. I'm almost there with Tanya's story and found a way to pull Mr. Smiths into that section too. I have the last part of that to write, then going to give myself a couple of days to feel sure the characterisation is right before I publish it.

In the meantime I hope you enjoyed this short segment.

Midnight53Midnight534 months ago

Honestly… it’s just makes me 🤢 🤮

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Midnight53, sorry this one's not for you, the joy of Literotica is the diversity of the stories. Hopefully you'll find something to read that appeals to your taste.

INKENT

TajfaTajfa4 months ago

Loving wives?

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Tajfa, I can't win with this one. The stories started out as individual ones to make a single larger one but I received feedback that I should stick to the core of the story, which is a woman that engages in sexual activity outside of her marriage.

In isolation, yes this isn't LW material exception the thoughts of the main character at the end I've gone with the masses that suggest categorisation under the main theme.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye4 months ago

I love this story thank you for your time. I like the dark chapter

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Onegoodeye, thanks glad you're enjoying it so far. We all new that Mr Jones was dark in the next chapter we will look at Mr Smith.

Will be interesting to see what readers think of his character at the end of the next chapter, same for Tanya.

INKENT

Jlyn1Jlyn14 months ago

What the hell have you set Tanya up for? Mr Jones plans to fuck, abuse, and ultimately kill her. I don't like where this is going.

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Jlyn1, thanks for commenting. It does look bad but more pieces of the puzzle reveal themselves in the next chapter.

Ad the author I'm doing my very best to keep up some decent tempo as to where this going offering several potential paths without revealing the ultimate one until right until the end.

My devious brain has been plotting the path towards the end and hopefully keep those that have invested their time to follow this saga feeling it was all worthwhile at the very end.

INKENT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too short, the story is fascinating so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You did a good job creating a character so despicable your only choice is to hate him. But I also hate that he will achieve his goals in Tanya's downfall and destruction of her marriage. As chapter 5 seemed to indicate.

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for taking the time to comment. This was originally part of a larger piece that was to make C06 but I thought it was worthwhile giving the readers the opportunity to look in a bit of depth, and soak up, one the truly evil people in this story therefore it's a short piece.

Is Tanya doomed? Possibly, Has she a friend to watch her back ..maybe. But there again maybe not! :) I'm sitting on the next part 07 which has a far deeper look at Tanya plus we explore what makes up the character of Mr. Smith. I"m sitting on it for now to do a bit of tidying up and feel that it starts to point us to the final climatic end I'm working so hard to pull together.

All I can say I have a few unexpected surprises along the way!

INKENT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As much as the first five episodes were captivating and well delivered, this sixth, far too short, is disappointing and adds nothing to the story. I'm afraid for the seventh it will end in blood sausage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didnt like where this story was going, fast forwarded and saw no appreciable change at the end.

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

This may be getting too black too fast.

,

Pace yourself and your characters or everything will disappear too quickly.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Yeah. We already knew he was no good, a rabid dog.

Mr. "Smith" obviously hasn't learned that playing with rabid animals always ends poorly.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20104 months ago

Whatever happens too Tanya there is no way, in any situation with a touch of reality her husband would take him back.

The betrayal, constant lies, setting him up to be beaten up, going along with drugging him and raping him before leaving would make that impossible whatever abuse falls her way.

She knew she was signing up to have sex and provide surgical srrvice to others for possibly two years, maybe even getting pregnant has a result so not withstanding the results off all that no body would forgive and forget that except maybe a saint or another Yankee cuckold who would find it all exciting.

Dot let him be another guy who throws away his moral character and self respect for some deluded hallmark love that conquers all.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody4 months ago

I think we would surmise that "Mr. Jones" is a perverted prick, so I struggle to see the need for this chapter. Graham knew this guy was trouble, Tanya ignored his warnings and became involved with Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith. Now, her marriage is shit because she put her career first.

I'm sticking around to see how Matt gets past Tanya's bullshit and moves on. Instead, we have another flash story about Mr. Smith to muddle through.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Ha. Whenever I see mentioned the "Smith and Jones" I keep thinking back to an old English TV program from the 60's or early 70's, I think it was "Alas or Alias Smith and Jones".

Nicely researched. The Aussie SAS boys are good, as are the 1NZ SAS guys. Cheers.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ At least she'll get some rough sex to remember(shortly) just before lights out. If that comes to pass.

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

This is just a backfill, yes we know Jones in a psycho, whilst some of you aren't bother how that occurred others may enjoy it as part of the story. I've tried to make sure there's enough for some readers but not to make it overkill - there's always going to be a split in reader's views on that.

We are in a dark place here, the next chapter starts in a neutral place, gets dark for a while then a ray of light appears from where we'll least expect towards the end. I've managed to blend the lowdown on Smith into a deeper look at Tania where we are going to justify her way forward. Why did she allow them to drug her husband? Hopefully it can put some meat on those bones. It needs to be part of the story to try and give some credence as to where the plot is going to go.

I'm almost finished with C07, I need to now finish it with Tania's arrival in Dubai where she will have her first encounter with 'Two Gun Micky' before we finish where Chapter 05 ended- Matt in London and, well just hang fire as that rolls into possibly the last part.

FINKENT

6King6King4 months ago

You're kinda all over the place, but it works. The comments will almost always be split, who cares? Carry on!

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

6King, nice to see you back. Looking at the flow of the story this has taken us out on a tangent, as you rightly mention some will like the in-depth look at a character others will form enough from a few simple lines not to want the rest. I could have easily not created this short piece or left it in the larger chapter that I've pulled it from, which was the original chapter six now to be the new chapter seven.

I've been about on Literotica for a long time and have a vociferous appetite for consuming stories. Like everyone here some make me go 'meh' at the end, others have me glued to the screen, totally absorbed. I generally like the stories that make you think about what has happened and why. I've read some great stories that are well crafted and pretty original but ,for me, there's often a void in justifying character's actions. I can easily ignore and expect the reader to accept Tania's ability to abandon her holiday, lie to her husband, drug him to get what she needs to carry on in a job that is in all probability going to consume her as a person simply based on what's been written so far but it feels a bit, well, weak.

Chapter seven will deal with Tanya's actions that led up to the climax of chapter five and show why, in her eyes, she has taken the right path. Throw in a personality that has already been hinted at may not be 'the full ticket' and add some clever manipulation by others exploiting those traits it's clear that she lives in a twisted fantasy land of her own making.

When I put together Chapter 05 where she disappears off to Dubai and Matt is left dealing with the death of his gran I did try to combine both separate events to try and run in series through the chapter but because each has a fair amount of complexity I stopped a short way in as it didn't feel right so the best option I felt was to create parallel Chapters. By the end of Chapter seven every piece on the chessboard of significance will be in place and it will be time to just let it play out in real time rather than look at the characters themselves.

I'm temped to write the very end of this as a separate smallish chapter. I suspect that there will be those that wanted to see a different ending to the one I'm going to provide, and I'll be doing my damnedest not to put all my cards on the table until the end. I plan to create a scene where others can write their own version of it if they so wish, I'd find that entertaining and probably kick myself because there's always somebody smarter than you out there and will find that perfect ending!

Chapter seven should be out next week at some time.

INKENT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Put an end to this dumb story. It's also in the wrong category - check if there's a "psychotic" category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Inkent. Im fine with the Mr.Jones side piece. It gives us readers background to his mindset. Much appreciated for all your effort so far. Also, I agree with keeping all further chapters in loving wives, just easier to find when new are posted. Again look forward to upcoming chapters in this saga. Thanks!

JOHNW42JOHNW424 months ago

Dang...I hope everything she goes through is worth it for Tanya. I guess we now know why Tanya was willing to sit and watch this monster beat her husband. That drugged sex was her guilt from whatever she and he did. She's going to end up broken and alone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started out as a good story but now has gone stupid

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you want to write a book, write a book. If you want to write a short story, write a short story. But this has carrierd on far too long to be in LW and should have been listed in Novels and Novellas. It's MORE than run its course and has reached the "Yawn who cares" point. Please stop and start something new.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Wrong category. This is LW and what you are doing is raping, kidnapping, torturing and murdering a woman.

Your character would fit in with the atrocities committed to Israeli women on Oct 7th. You think those women orgasmed as their breast were hacked off? Or as a gun was inserted into their vaginas and the trigger pulled? Do you think they came as they were gang raped and shot or had nails pounded into their sex organs?

And you had the audacity to put this into Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The series was Alias Smith and Jones, an American prod. the ran on ABC 1971 thru 73.

Hey Fat Homebody no one will hold a gun to you to force you to 'muddle' thru the next chapter that

InKENT releases in fact if you do read it and don't like it I'm sure the author will gladly refund every cent

that you paid for the story. Wow......

Like I said previously the revenge actions on Mr Jones will be oh so very sweet to read.

Thx for your writings and your diligent contributions to the comments section-very much appreciated , love it

when the authors take such an interest in their readers thoughts-both neg and positive ones. But don't give

away too much info in your comments regarding future chapters-I like to be totally blind going into a story(don't even read the tags).

Dario

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It doesn't work. First you introduce a wife who is mentally dysfunctional. Now you introduce a government trained and approved homicidal maniac, who is mentally dysfunctional. So where's the clever wit and imagination? No longer needed. You can have these crazy loons do anything and everything they want to others, to each other, for supposed good reasons, or for no fucking reason at all, and its all legitimate and in synch with the plot, because they are CRAZY! And that of course is the entire basis of the plot: crazy people do unbelievable shit; ain't that amazing? No, not amazing. Crazy people do crazy shit. Wow, that basis for a plot took A Lot of wit and imagination.

\

Thanks for keeping the chapters short. Its a real time saver, for both of us. I'll catch up with you about chapter 11, I suspect. What difference does it make?

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife4 months ago

I really hope that Matt does not take Tanya back. She is clearly selfish and narcissistic, only thinking about herself. She fully endorsed for him to be threatened, assulted, drugged…and actually raped him herself directly. The best thing he can do is hide all the funds he can get his hands on (even if he doesn’t use it, just so she can’t…wouldn’t it be ironic if he gave all yo an organization that does the same crimes that she is fighting - her money being used to fund the same people she’s fighting…hehehe). He needs to find another woman, maybe Ann, and have the kids that Tonya wanted to have, before she gets back home.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As per this authors comments "All I can say I have a few unexpected surprises along the way!" e all know where this story is going and, therefore there will be unexpected surprises. The only reason this author wrote the comment is because he knows he's loosing readers and getting low scores. We already know that Tanya knows she's going back to be a whole and enjoys it. No wife who loves their husband would do what she did an allowed to be done to their husband. I hope that all 3, Mr. Smith, Mr. Jones and especially Tanya ends brutally torched to death. All 6 posting so far I gave 1*.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Thank for the closer look at Mr Jones, it explains why he is what he is. He needs to die, painfully, but we all know that.

As to Mr Smith, ditto.

And Tanya?

Well we’ll see. But l admit to looking forward to Tanya having a severe reckoning. She deserves nothing less than losing everything

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think I missed it, how many chapters are planned for this story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you're awesome and am enjoying the story. But what is the main story you wanted to tell? There's so many characters now. Just trying to ascertain if you are going for an overall Loving Wives story or something else?

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Regardless Inkent, this has been entertaining and interesting.

You've written your characters well enough to get an investment, both emotionally and intellectually, from this reader.

6King6King4 months ago

Can't wait to see where this goes.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Not sure about this one - seriously dark path. I think Messrs. Jones and Smith need a visit from ST's characters of the same name. I thought the original thought was a journey of multiple characters popping in/out of different chapters. The series has orbited Tan and Catch for a long time. Where's Ann's story (although she was a piece of work, too.) Is there no hope/salvation for Tanya? Justice for Matt? Not really going to score this one as it really sends the whole series off kilter. *.*

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne4 months ago

I just went back a read the chapters I missed. I hope we do not wait long for the resolution. I guess that I am hoping for Smith, Jones, Tanya, and Matt to go down in flames and maybe Lance emerging from the wreckage.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Having got this far, you produce utter crap!.

noone8787noone87874 months ago

Was enjoying the story alot, this took a huge dark turn. hopefully we will get back to the real part of the story with some kind a resolution before you burn out writing it. Its your story to tell we are just along for the excrutiatingly long ride. Love your stories.

mazk1098mazk10984 months ago

After reading this, I have a feeling that whole agreement that Matt was drugged to sign in Ch. 05 is actually scam created by Jones and Smith for the mission. Even if Tanya survive her task and won't be "silenced" after, she'll be left with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SHITTY story How can you write this absolute fkn crap I hate YOU ( jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So Jones is not only psycho, but also a pervert with his own agenda. I wonder whether Smith is aware of it and the fact it could jeopardize their operation.........or maybe he knows and doesn't care, or even wants the same thing.

I guess we'll find out in CH. 07. Still waiting eagerly ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've enjoyed this story until now. You are one hell of a story teller.

I really hated this demonic decent. This segment blows and kills my interest in reading anything more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Inkent you said the next part would be here next week 18 days ago. Are we still going to get it or are you done after getting grief for that story you took down because readers crapped on it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was OK the rest was better. This is stepping off the story path to nothing. Finish the dam story. You Author's start strong and then just fizzle out. With a little imagination this could have wild sex. With a little completion maybe with hubby wacking Jones. Just saying.

InkentInkent4 months agoAuthor

Apologies, "real" life has needed my undivided attention, the next part should be submitted within the next two days

INKENT

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Not thrilled with this part - 3 stars - but I'm in for the long haul !

Moving on to Part 7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...