All Comments on 'Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 07'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne3 months ago

Very glad to see another installment.

InkentInkent3 months agoAuthor

VeracityHeterodyne apologies took so long. Two chapters left, a small one then the finale. I'm hoping to get the next piece out within 2 weeks

INKENT

payenbrantpayenbrant3 months ago

I am happy to see the story continuing. However....I hope he does not get back together with Tanya. Matt deserves better. Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

InkentInkent3 months agoAuthor

payenbrant, thanks for the comment. I don't even think I can fox their relationship and they are a figment of my imagination :) But, maybe there's a way....be back soon with some more

INKENT

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

@ Inkent

Brilliant writing as I have come to expect from you

2 suggestions

- Shorten it a bit. This part can be narrated in say, 15000 words.

- The Lance & Ann story still needs a narration

Warm Regards

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know if I can stomach reading this. Backtracking the story 4 weeks for Tanya's POV? We already know her POV, her job comes first. Tanya's determination to accomplishing a task set for her by Smith and Jones won't be deterred, even if they expect her to screw other men to complete it. Infidelity is not an obstacle. This is really dragging on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So when we strip away the spy bullshit the simple fact of the story is that Tanya is a cretin and a whore who would have never realistically been allowed near any law enforcement agency considering how mentally damaged and easily manipulated she is.

LotusblumeLotusblume3 months ago

It‘s not „Loving wives“ but „pseudo thriller bullshit“

devtekdevtek3 months ago

Great work! The cliffhanger at the end of the chapter was brilliant!

I don't see how they can return together, without going through Matt's total humiliation.

But it's your story, and can't wait for the next chapter.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg063 months ago

If you watch FUBAR streaming

They talk about this sort of thing

Tanya/Tammi needs someone trustworthy looking out for her smith and jones gotta go

QBikkQBikk3 months ago

It’s getting darker, a bit out of touch honestly. It may happen…

Matt and Tanya back together? I give 10% chances.

Arc. 1 she loves her actual goal and clings to power has been approached

Arc. 2 she gets an emotional shock from the old Tanya and kills the operation will come in the next chapter

Arc. 3 she ends up with matt, might be possible, she has Mrs. Smith has an ally.

Jones is circling between the 2 sides, Mr. Smith manipulates her and cares only for his interests and is ready to kill them all to reach it.

We’ll see how the next chapter works.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
meh

taking too long to move the story on

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to see another part, thought the author had abandoned it. Lots of depth makes it an interesting read please crack on and finish it though

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long to be enjoyed at one sitting.

mazk1098mazk10983 months ago

Nice to see that story goes on, though such cliffhanger was a bit unexpected;)

Don't know what is a real goal of whole operation, though if that's what I think, it may not end well for all participants.......

Awaiting eagerly for next part - unfortunately I'm afraid that in the end Tanya will be left with nothing but realization that in her drive to succeed, she actually failed and paid the high price :(

Anyway, 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There's alot to wade through to get to Tanya and Matt's dilemma. Why in the hell would he meet her alone. Hell, why would he meet her at all. He should pack up, get on his bike and disappear. He keeps giving her ultimatums, she chooses not him and the dummy keeps hanging around. This part could have easily been three pages.

Corny1974Corny19743 months ago

Worth waiting for. Couldn't put this down. Please don't get them back together!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like the progression of the story, but a woman that you keep telling me is intelligent is pretty dense and believes things with no evidence to back them up whatsoever. Though I doubt any of your readers care about what happens to her anymore as she's morally bankrupt. Matt needs to come out with no more scars than the ones he's already started to heal, he doesn't deserve what she,he,or them will do to him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Inkent there's no way for Tanya and Matt to reconcile that is going to be believable. No one would realistically forgive the amount of betrayals she's committed against Matt. Tanya for someone is who is apparently good at her job is nothing more than an empty headed moron. Easily manipulated and so self centred and delusional that even though a part of her knows what she's doing is bullshit carries on anyway in hope for a relationship that anyone with common sense would already know is dead and buried due to her actions. She's a shitty person who puts her own needs above others which in some ways makes her worse than Smith And Jones because at least they're honest with themselves about what they are even if they are scum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely HATE this story Yes I know it is fiction BUT what is TAN a fking glorified prostitute that after this episode will NEVER be able to function as a normal person ever again I am sure the end will NOT be nice BUT if you leave us all up in the air like Bacchart2 did after 378000 words in Consequences (More than war and peace) and we still do not know the end of the story >>> I will hate you forever (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don’t like it total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A waste of space

JOHNW42JOHNW423 months ago

The tattoo reveal was a nice one. Would have liked the in depth look at how Tanya justified that permanent change to her body since she was so sure that she was going back to Matt. So the pregnancy will hopefully make her look back on the fact that she is her mother at this point. Just another prostitute being saddle with kids she didn't want

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - I do not understand your reasoning for putting this crap spy story in the LW category.

It is a much better fit in either non-erotic or fetish.

Better luck next time.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

11 long pages for another psycho-babble fempov cuck fantasy ? Already seen these kind of mixed tales, but the bottom line is always centered around the "smart" slut wife and the totally unrealistic brainless sheep husband.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

Cue dramatic music

🎶DUM DA DUM!🎶

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah. It's a gripping story, but now I feel like the husband is being abused just because. His wife doesn't respect nor care about him, like at all. In case you forget, the story keeps giving us fresh examples. He simply wants the freedom to move on and love someone that won't abuse it like his wife is. In case the reader forgets, she's not simply cheating. There's sexual abuse, physical abuse, financial abuse, neglect, emotional abuse, blackmail. It's a long rap sheet. She's a monster in human skin. The tale about agent Smith was probably supposed to make us humanize him, show empathy for his traumatic past. It did the opposite. He became the very bully and monster that tormented him and his coworker. He didn't abuse and blackmail his wife at home, they divorced. He let her go. But he'll abuse this good man because it'll sooth the ego of his star employee. Monster.

They both deserve severe punishment or to be erased from this earth. But I'll be happy with the husband getting away from his psychotic and abusive tormentors.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody3 months ago

Thanks for filling in some gaps from Tanya's POV at the beginning. The pacing of the story feels slow. Too much detail about some scenes tha5 could be trimmed down, like the repeating of how Jones is a psychopath and Smith barely has him on a leash. We get that Smith's hold on him is tenuous, and Jones is just as likely to stab Smith in the back to abuse and kill Tanya. I'm relieved Matt is moving on. Now Tanya/Tammi can be the goverment-funded whore she always wanted to be.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The psychological truth is, Tanya/Tammi is in over her head. The MI spy cretins don't give a single atom's worth of crap for her as a citizen, person, or human being. Tammi is an expendable asset, Tanya was a disposable container for the asset they bought. This is a Greek tragedy with no possible positive ending. Even if she lives through this experience of governmental malfeasance she will never be Tanya again. The last paragraph describing Mickey's obvious contamination of her psyche cinched it. I don't see how a woman in her right mind, would allow a person they are in a temporary and transitive relationship with, permanently mark her so obscenely. A skilled operative wouldn't have allowed such latitude short of being drugged and forcibly tattooed. And the act of forcibly marking Tammi alone would have destroyed Mickey's charade as a loving person in Tammi's eyes and heart.

Tanya is caged, locked in a cell in the back of Tammi's mind. Tanya crossed the Rubicon, she already admitted to herself that she is susceptible to her new reality as Mickey's woman Tammi. And we haven't even picked at the psycho Jones and his plans for the desolation of Tanya/Tammi. Yes Inkent you said it earlier, Tanya was not a viable candidate for such an operation. She was used by her government and shadows within it for unknown ulterior reasons. She was always meant to be disposable. That brief interlude between Matt and 'Tanya'? In reality that moment should have been the Fairbairn-Sykes through Matt's heart, the garrote around his neck, the moment his last picogram of love or respect for Tanya died a gruesome death.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Tanya is now a ruined tatted up whore.

There better not be any reconciliation in this story. Matt deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

...Oh! And pulling Ann back into this hot mess of improbable (even for fiction) reality? Please tell us your not going there? In reality she would have laid down new track and made for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

...Oh! And another thing! Just what the h*ck is 'Tammi' doing serving drinks like a high end cocktail waitress? She's Mickey's squeeze! She was the idea architect behind the whole hotel concept. She should be getting served by someone in 'her place' or in the office watching operations. She isn't cocktail waitress material. Mickey wouldn't put her in a position where some common guest on a drunk could hit on her or stupidly grope her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking bullshit, this is not loving wife catagory, some sci-fi crap. Wish these authors would figure out the catagories better. They think they are smart enough to write a story but they don't know what they even wrote catagory wise. The whole story is not realistic at all.

noone8787noone87873 months ago

I have enjoyed this story. I don't mind long stories at all, the delay between chapters is a killer. I know you kinda lost your way and were not sure where to go, hopefully you have an idea now..

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

How is it possible that you make it segment more preposterous and farfetched than the last one. You have no characters to like or cheer for at all. Hubby is a moron and a wimp. Wife is one of the stupidest characters ever. How could anyone we as idiotic and ignorant as she. Just keeps going off the rails. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why would she prefer that people were in awe of her? What a sappy illogical emotion. It rivals being known as the fastest gun in some Godforsaken shithole. No couple would ever survive that. Only an idiot would follow Smith and Jones. Forget about finishing this story, it's cooked, and not well done.

itsayouitsayou3 months ago

I like the setup at the end. I’d just look at her and say. Boy you sure have changed. Then I’d walk away

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Who is worse the gangster scum or her govt handlers

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Nice cliffhanger. Not a lot of likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do you actually know where you're going with this? It's getting worse chapter by chapter.

stage5abstage5ab3 months ago

Great work and a cliffhanger! I am feeling sorry for Tanya\Tammi. I don't see this ending well for her. Cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where do I begin on this story? First, the writing is good and at times, excellent; the characterizations and the dialogue are generally first rate. But....

Tanya/Tammi is a sociopath and even as developed over multiple chapters, she is becomes ever more unlikable and delusional. In what world can she possibly imagine that her husband would ever take her back? Yes, she is hyper-ambitious to the point that it is a genuine mental disorder, but she is supposed to be smart. So how can she delude herself into thinking that she can step away from her marriage in as comprehensive a way as is possible. At this point, she is so fully invested in her "Tammi" role that she is even falling in love with Mickey. Will she be willing and able to take Mickey down when his secret is learned? From an operational standpoint, her delusional thinking makes her a serious risk to the success of her mission. Why would "Mr. Smith" recruit someone like her when she is potentially a very weak link in this allegedly critical operation?

Even more unbelievably is "Mr Jone". He is a psychopath; everyone around him recognizes that he is psycho; his handler, "Mr Smith," fully recognizes that he is a psycho and that he is only loosely under control. In the real world of undercover ops, there is no way that someone as dangerously unhinged as Mr Jones would be a key undercover agent in a critical operation. Mr Smith even recognizes that Jones is not fully under his control and that he might go rogue. Much more than with Tanya/Tammi, Jones would be such an enormous risk that he would not be anywhere near something like this.

Still, it's just a story so we can suspend our disbelief and wait for the outcome; let's hope the last two parts are posted soon and there better not be any reconciliation or forgiveness. If there is I want my money back.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Start running Matt it all unravels from here. I predict Tanya, when she finds out the truth, will implode, go rogue and kill them all. The Smiths, Jones, Mickey and anyone else connected before she herself is killed. Matt will be the last one standing, and he will bring down the PM and his government over the scandal that comes from it all.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Agree Tammi should not be serving drinks in Mickie's new bar. She shouldn't have even been there!

InkentInkent3 months agoAuthor

I spent more than a day struggling with them coming face to face and how to do it. I needed to make it something that would make a scene, hence dropping a tray of drinks, but I could see it wouldn't make sense to not have them served by a personal server - they are the club owners! Originally I had Mickey send her to the bar as he as in a dialogue with some of his underlings and didn't want her privy to the conversation but, as you'll see, the whole chapter is looooong and I've gone through chopping bits out pre-publish, including a piece that justifies her going to the bar. Remember it's fiction, there's always a little artistic licence to call on! INKENT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent progress on the story. The twists and turns leave many openings for development, making it very intriguing. Look forward to the next installment. Hopefully life won’t interfere with you writing.

6King6King3 months ago

So I'm guessing we either skipped a big chunk of time or I missed all the visits to the tat parlor. If it's the missing chunk of time approach, I'm guessing the twins are also at Tammi and Mickey's home with the sitter? That would have to be the case, kids with her operational target cover lover would definitely make the Mickey 2 gun tatoos a non-issue in her mind as far as Matt is concerned(or NOT concerned). Why else would she get slut stamped?

InkentInkent3 months agoAuthor

6King nice to see you back. Playing a bit of a balancing act with size of story and events. Yes I've compressed some aspects of time but didn't want to let on regarding her appearance until Matt set's his eyes on her. I've tried to make references to her physical changes in the dialogue with his mum when she tells him not to change her any more than he has. I have a written timeline from the time she left Matt to try and be sure it all plays out. Granted ending up being as tattooed/breast implanted, etc within six months is a stretch, its a bit of artistic licence and living in the make believe world of Literotica. :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hoped for a finished story. Not enough plot for all the dialog. This is really getting boring. How long are you going to string this on. You wrote in. The story about Mr Smith that this was coming to a end. And now if she survives and isn't sent to the worst horror house in the world. Or snub fucked by Smith. She will reconcile with her husband and get him to raise her gangster baby dady kids because he loves her that much. I would move this to the Novels section. And if they don't reconcile it simply is not a loving wife story. So how long are we going to wait for the ending and how many boring ass pages are we gonna have to read to get it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Inkent, i read a lot of stupid comments from folks on this story, both members & anonymous. Of course this folks never posted anything themselves. Myself being anonymous and knowing I cant write worth a crap. I have really enjoyed this story & series. Stay true to yourself, love the build up and intrigue. Awesome job & 5*. Half of the idiots below don’t know the definition of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They glow in the dark too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Inkent, been reading your chapters with much pleasure and interest beginning with #1, you have a skill

with words that I quite like and thanks for your time and effort in putting out this fictional story.

A couple of things though-the story seems to have lost some momentum possibly due to the month wait( I read

your reason why and I hope everything is okay now)-maybe you could publish your last two chapters together as a way to get the momentum back in your story's favour? The second thing is more important to me and maybe some of your readers-We need a Good Guy to root for, some character that we believe could fix a couple

of situations and the uglies that are wrapped up in these story lines. I know you said this was a dark tale but I

think you meant to say a Very dark tale because there is no small sliver of light so far especially in this chapter.

Has Tammi's mission been revealed to the readers-if it has I think I missed it-she was to get close to psycho Mickey and report back to Smith whenever(there must be more to it).

Very great ending with Matt seeing Tammi marked as Mickey's significant whore-great visual description of the

the tats and Matt's disbelief that this whatever in front of him used to be a human that he knew at one point in his life.

I hope there is room for happy in the next two chapters, it would make for a more satisfying read and don't you

want your loyal readers to be satisfied. lol yes to smiling at the end of your epic tale!!!!!!!!

Dario

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker3 months ago

I don't see how they will end up back together since Tanya/Tammi has become a government hoe. She'd is delusional to think Matt would take her back and Matt would be delusional to even contemplate it. This may be Karma coming back to bite Matt in the ass for what he was doing with Ann and she should be left out of any relationship with Matt in the future beyond acquaintance.

I am not sure why but I have a visceral dislike of her and the rest of the government players.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Listening to the two government assholes persuade the arrogant narcissistic Tanya to become their spy whore, I had the funny memory of being in the Boy Scouts, and the bullshit we used to tell the younger scouts to get them to humiliate and denigrate themselves for our cruel juvenile pleasure, like walking around with a crow feather up their ass.

\

Tanya's gas lighting made me think of a young Cub Scout on his first camping trip being persuaded by two senior boy scouts that there were large blood sucking tics in the woods, and sometimes these tics would crawl up your asshole while asleep in the tent. But the two Boy Scouts persuade the young Cub Scout that they have a special repellent salve that they could apply to his rectum, but it required the use of a large applicator, and both of the senior scouts would have to take turns pushing the salve into place, while the other scout held his arms as the cub scout was bent over a log with his pants down around his ankles. Yeah, Tanya falling for this whore spy bullshit makes about as much sense as the cub scout allowing himself to get ass fucked to repel tics.

\

And with all the time and money and resources being spent to conceal and cover for Tanya/Tammi, no one thinks to keep tabs on her husband to make sure he doesn't show up where she's now living and fucking terrorists to save the world? But its fiction, so Anything is possible and to be believed.

\

Thank you for all your hard work. You and Tanya/Tammi have A Lot in common.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It took a while for things to happen but eventually it did.

The news hit the world hard. Overnight, a massive undertaking had forced despair and fright over political figures in the US and UK. The daughters, sons, grandchildren and other important loved once were kidnapped.

The advent of AI technology and other new tech facilitated in the creation of instant, temporary, untraceable and unhackable communication channels. That made it possible for people not to notice what happened.

Due to the way things were done, many agents realised they were in fact victims, that they were tricked and used, lied to and manipulated to sate the whims of those in power.

In time the number of victims grew and with their knowledge and skills managed to pull of the greatest blow to their abusers.

In place of each loved ones a small device was left. It was made to only receive and play videos.

They wanted to keep their identities hidden so they chose Matt as their face. It was his face that announced to the world the kidnappings that took place. It was his face that let the world know that their government had used and abused innocent people "for the sake of them all", unleashing cruel and unrelenting pain upon those that wanted to fight for their country. He said that now was a time for retribution and everybody who knew and everybody who took part in these events has had their loved ones stolen from them.

Those that had no loved ones were instead forced into a device that locked them in a chair and kept them alive and aware through IV supplied nutrients and medication.

He revealed the first set of clips with people like Mr Jones. The clip showed someone writhing, yelling and screaming. He revealed that the device was a pain amplifier. It amplified the pain signals of the brain to turn the slightest of touch into feeling like the skin and muscles were tore from the bone by 1000 small claws.

He revealed that the body was not hurt in any way, but the pain the user felt was real, intense and, most importantly, constant. It the was real life version of hell.

Next he related what had happened to him and to his life, how others abused of his ex-wife, how they manipulated her and forced him to accept the unacceptable.

He asked that those involved admit their actions in public, make the documents, pictures, recordings, transcripts, everything from the first discussion until the end of the mission public. He wanted them to reveal to the world what they had willingly and knowingly forced upon others "for the greater good".

As an incentive for them to do that he let them know that their loved ones, young, old and small, were strapped to the same devices that forced upon them unrelenting pain and continued existence, unable to end their suffering by dying.

Lastly he said that although the lives of the innocent had been forever scarred and it is unlikely for them to be good ever again, the only way their suffering will end is when the following three things happen: the guilty ones are to confess and show proof of what they have done throughout the years, a full and complete pardon be given to all the victims for their revenge and for the guilty to take their place in their own chair to live a long and painful existence for their crimes against the innocent, for their manipulation.

6King6King3 months ago

Was that comment delete a spoiler alert? After mulling this chapter over a little more, if the story ever was about Matt's life, it certainly isn't now. He's now a long bit entry like Ann/Lance in the Tanya/Tammi story. Numerous readers have commented about the length, which doesn't bother me by default. But if it ever was really about Matt, this chapter should have had a lot more about his current social life instead of a rehashed perspective of what we already know. It would have also made 10 pages more practical. IMO

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

It's going to take a bit to digest this one. I will say that I was wondering, like 5 pages ago, whether they would bump into each other. Nicely done creating the entertainment complex foreshadowing! 4.1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't need to be 10 pages and didn't make Tanya sympathetic like the author seems hellbent on trying to do. Sure she's being played but she knew enough to know what was being asked of her and decided fuck it Matt will forgive me later. The only ending that would be right for her as a character is to realise she was just like her own mother all along and to leave Matt to live his life in peace as he deserves better than someone who wants to go off chasing dragons under the pretense of doing the greater good when it's really all about her own ego.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

BluEyedBiker for me the visceral dislike of Tanya is because for all her talks of being the best and wanting to make the world a safer place the reality is when that's stripped away its all do to sate her own ego. Sure she loves Matt but she loves herself and the praise for a job well done even more and if Matt has to get hurt to feed that need she has to be seen as the best so be it. To me it shows that she would have cheated eventually as someone would have come along and picked up on her character flaws and played on them just as Smith and Jones have. Unfortunately for her it was a couple of spies who are going to leave her used and washed up and she'll have no one to blame but herself.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She ended their marriage the instant she let them drug him and forced his agreement to that horrible contract. She’s sold her body and her soul for career advancement. No way she will ever be his wife and have his children. Hope he gets to look her in the eye and tell her that. At least she gets government support while she raises the “marks” children. Her selfish ambition has ended heroine as she knew it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's well written but the author has a fatal flaw of using the excuse of artistic license to gloss over illogical plot points. The main one being that Tanya would have never been cleared as mentally or emotionally sound for any undercover work. She would have failed multiple tests designed to see how high her threshold for stress is and how likely she is to break and even the french agent picked up on how bad she'll crack when she realises all she has done is for nothing. Considering how emotionally unstable and easily manipulated she is she would likely have never even been allowed to work for the old bill either. At this point it would be a safer bet for her to go rogue and live her life with Mickey as Tammi because she's left nothing but scorched and salted earth behind her with her actions towards Matt and others. In the end she's become the woman she was trying her hardest not to be.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite the ending. However, after 6 months of no contact, and finally seeing Tanya and her retarded tattoos, I can see onky one outcome. Matt walks away laughing at his former wife, not only because of her silly appesrance, but also for selling her soul for a career that will chew her up and spit her out without any regrets. I hope the next chapter focuses more on Matt and less on Tanya's skanky ass, and wraps up this shitshow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“ My Gran loved you with all her heart. I can honestly sayI’m glad she’s gone. It would have torn her apart to see what you have turned yourself into. I hope it’s all worth it.”

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Honestly this story has gone beyond the realms of spy thriller into straight up fantasy. A dumb idiot who's supposedly a good agent allows herself to be mutilated for the sake of the job, fucks over her husband and knows that she's in way too deep yet the author thinks we should feel for her. Quite frankly Tanya is so stupid I'm surprised she can breathe without hurting herself. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and if this story doesn't end with her emotionally destroyed and alone then reading it will have felt like a waste of time because she doesn't deserve a happy ending and nothing she can do will earn her redemption.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely not a feel good story. It was just blah blah blah all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wait, is this story finished?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the anon that posted is this finished yet. No it isn't, this author is too busy fannying around writing other stories after promising the next part would only be 2 weeks away. Something they've done done repeatedly since the start of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All I can say is that is some kind of "love". Bailing in your husband in the middle of a vacation to become a government whore. That's some kind of "respect" and some kind "love". Yesh, dis-respect and self-love. God save us from such. Way to show your love and loyalty! You right, you are the best! The best whore!

InkentInkent3 months agoAuthor

Apologies' all, not far off the end. Will be 3 x chapters to finish this up. 8 is currently being edited, 9 shold be complete by tomorrow evening & edited early next week then a short chapter 10 as quickly as I can. Unfortunately life out of Lit has to take priority when least expected remember this is just for fun, not my job :) INKENT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Over a week, and still nothing. Just how long are those last chapters, if their edition takes so much time?

InkentInkent2 months agoAuthor

Latest chapter went in for vetting by Lit at the start of the week. Last 2 are being checked for grammar formatting, etc, should go in at some point next week. INKENT

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica2 months ago

I really wish Lit would only publish COMPLETED stories. Over the years, I started what could be great stories only to find out the authors gave up. I am including stories started years age. Write the complete story then publish it. Then you don't have to write excuses why there are delays between chapters.

LacastrianLacastrian2 months ago

I sincerely hope the author isn't expecting us to sympathize with this bitch. I don't even know why we're still having to read this bitch's story since she ruined any chance she had with Matt in this chapter.

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

Once again, T is a willing whore for a promotion. He is still an asshole who deserves his lot. 3 Stars, too much detail and repetition about the undercover bs.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

5 stars for this Part as the story seems to be building to a conclusion. Now trying to figure out the ultimate secret of Mickey, the true plans of Smith and Jones for Tanya, and what's going to happen when she gets pregnant.

On to Part 8 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...