Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We banked on our boss reacting to this move and, sure enough, he motioned me to replicate my wife's actions too. Getting out of the hot tub I moved around to the other side of the bed positioning myself to make sure the knife was in easy reach."

"He liked this game, it turned him on watching us humiliate ourselves yet again. He insisted that we got the timing right, we were to make the guards cum simultaneously into what he called our dirty cock sucking mouths."

"As we both performed, speeding up or slowing down, experience had taught us when the guards would blow. The guard using my wife favoured gripping her head with his large hands, keeping it still so he could ram as much of himself into her mouth as he could and hold her there as he came."

"The guard using me liked to just keep the head of his cock in my mouth as he spurted. He liked to see his load swilled around my mouth before I swallowed. But there was one part that would be key. At the point they would cum they both closed their eyes savouring the blissful moment. That night it was me and my wife that got to savour the moment."

"As soon as my guard started to ejaculate, my arm slowly reached up to find the knife. I jumped up slashing across his throat, blood spurting everywhere. He slumped to his knees clutching his throat trying to comprehend what had just happened. My wife had already moved her hand to grab the hilt of the knife the moment he held her head still and closed his eyes. Unable to see properly because her head was held, she thrust the knife up into his abdomen behind his balls. As he staggered backwards, I quickly came around behind him to slit his throat too. Before my employer could get out of the hot tub we were both on him with my wife holding a hand across his mouth to stop him crying out."

"As he struggled, I put my hand and knife below the waterline cutting away the prize I was after. He thrashed and kicked wildly as I brought the prize up above the water. We pushed his head below the water which was rapidly turning red, then wrenched his head up allowing him to open his mouth wide in a desperate bid to suck in some air. I pushed the prize into his mouth, using my fingers to push it down his throat effectively jamming it in place. I told him I was fed up with swallowing his cock, now he was going to get an opportunity of his own to give it a try."

"Her nearly broke free from the pair of us as he writhed in his death throes, slowly suffocating on his own organ. Once we were happy he was dead, we let him slide into the water of the hot tub. We quickly jumped in and out of the main pool to remove the blood from us, got dressed, then used the door code supplied by the aide that had given my wife the information."

"We returned to our room and changed into dark clothing before slipping out of the compound, finding the mobile phone hidden for us to use, then making our way to the rendezvous which was the start of our journey home."

"To ensure that there was no direct knowledge we had information that could compromise their plans, my wife asked the aide who'd given access to the information to visit our quarters earlier that afternoon. As she sat atop him riding him to orgasm, the moment that occurred she picked up a knife she had cautiously placed next to herself when she had climbed atop him, then lent forward to thrust it into his chest. In later life she would confess it had been a mind-blowing orgasm for her."

"So you see Tanya, I've been where you've already tip-toed with the Webb's at FashioniStar and you and I know that you are going to be in a situation where you will get very personal with people, preferably one, in fact I'm counting on the fact you will get up close and personal with a particular individual. If you don't, then this operation is a dead duck in the water."

"Mr. Smith, it sounds horrendous what happened to you but can I ask a question as there is something that's confusing me. At the start you said you went into the operation with a partner but then you start to refer to her as your wife. At the end you talk of her confession as your wife in later life. Did you take your wife, acting as your partner through all of this?"

"Smart girl, Tanya. When I came back, I returned home to my wife who thought I'd been away on some army exercise. But like you and Matt, I couldn't tell her what had happened, the abuse I'd suffered. It led to my marriage disintegrating simply because I couldn't reconnect with her after the trauma."

"But I had connected with somebody Tanya. My partner in Africa suffered an equal amount of abuse as me although she was single. In almost all cases where there is an expectation for physical interaction to occur, we send operatives that are single and unattached. So, we formed a friendship out of the abuse, it blossomed and we married and she became a stay-at-home mum for most of the time. We are still married and have a son now."

"Do you not see Tanya, you are better than me. You carried the shame of what happened and, even worse for you, your husband saw the graphical evidence of what had happened. Yet you overcame it and put your relationship back on track."

"This next time will be harder, there is the time factor which will make it difficult and you'll play that actress to convince others but it will not be the real you. At the end, the real you can reconnect with Matt, heal the damage, and then have your family that you wish to have. By then I'll be stepping aside so it's likely you would be able to have the best of both worlds, like me. A loving family and a job I'm respected in."

Tanya pondered on his comments. It did make sense. She could act in any part they wanted. Sex was sex and love was love, she could separate them and be confident that they would only be combined for Matt. Yes, this could work, Matt was understanding last time he could, no, he would be able to do the same again. She could water down the truth because unlike last time, there would be no evidence for him other than her words. She could do this.

They finished the meal, had coffees then Tanya made motions that she was going to return back home to Bournemouth.

"Tanya, think hard about our discussion today. You've got what it takes but it will come at a price. It will stretch your relationship to its very limit and you cannot deny it could even destroy it; my own relationship did go up in flames and yours hung by a thread for a while."

"I do have some tricks up my sleeve though, including an ace card if we need to play it to try and make sure your relationship is there and waiting for you when this assignment is over.

It's the very least I can do for the commitment you are about to make. But I warn you, It will still be a bumpy ride, Tanya."

"We're talking about an operation that's yet to get underway in earnest. The first hurdle will present itself soon which we need to safely jump but before that, we have no guarantee that the mark will take the bait when we offer it to him. But I think he will take the bait and when he does, it will be the start of the making of you."

Tanya was smiling as she left, Mr. Smith filled her with confidence in her abilities. It seemed as if he and his associate Mr. Jones were the only ones that truly believed she had potential to reach the top. but in the meantime, she needed to get home. Matt would be home just after ten pm and she wanted to be there for him, show him she had an unbridled love for him.

After Tanya Left Trevor Austin-Campbell, more commonly known as Mr. Smith, took stock of the situation and the decisions that he would have to take. Tanya fitted the profile to make the required connection with the snake that required beheading, commonly known as 'Mickey Two Guns.' He had already sent in one operative a year ago to try and close the threat down quickly which resulted in a disastrous outcome - a dead operative. He had Mr. Jones embedded in Mickey's life but there was no indication that the goal was anywhere near being achieved. There was another problem too, he was becoming acutely aware that Mr. Jones may not work in the government's interest should he find the true goal.

It had been his fault, being pressed for a quick outcome he forgot the very lesson he had so painfully learnt himself in Africa. If you push too hard then your enemy will see through you, and that's what happened. But there was a single positive, albeit a bleak one. The Police were tipped off where to find the body which luckily wasn't in a public place. A USB pen drive was in the pocket of the body containing a video clip which was authenticated as genuine. What was believed to be a rumour they were chasing was now a fact, a very dangerous fact that needed to be buried so deep it could never see the light of day.

It was down to his small, elite team to fix the problem - the government had him to do all of the real dirty work and this work was going to be dirty. Tanya was his key, she had what was needed to do this. But it wasn't without risk.

The United States was light years ahead of the United Kingdom when it came to psyche evaluation and, after looking at some of the video recordings of her post-trauma evaluation sessions, something nagged him that something was being overlooked.

The relationship between the US and UK shadowy organisations had never wavered, despite the shifting political tides. Using his discreet contacts, he asked the Americans to review all he had on Tanya. They confirmed his suspicions, she had a fatal personality flaw that given the right set of circumstances had the potential to tear her very being apart and anything else around her.

The report stated that her traumatic childhood had deeply affected her in two ways. It provided her with the burning desire to succeed, be the best at whatever she was going to do in life. Allied to the fact she wanted to punish the people, and that was in the broad sense, that had destroyed her mother she was extremely focused which had seen her sail through university and into the Police force. Nothing was picked up in her evaluation because the catalyst to bring the flaw into view had not been present in her life. But the catalyst did appear, too early in her career for Mr. Smith's liking, and his name was Matt Andrews.

A twist of fate drew two individuals together via very different, but tragic, childhoods. Tanya and Matt. They very quickly found their lives entwined leading to marriage. She had made it clear of her desire to succeed but the report from the joint therapy sessions they had attended after the sexual assault she suffered gave an insight into the flaw.

Her husband Matt was simply unaware of the level of drive Tanya had to succeed; he was aware of it but did not comprehend what would happen if she could not attain it. To make matters worse, they had agreed on a timeline to start a family and for Tanya to give up on her quest to be the best. All this had done was to put more wood onto the pyre that could possibly consume her.

The problem was that Tanya could now not be detached emotionally from Matt. The American's view is that, if she went fully operational in the belief she was about to attain her desire to be the best, she would be able to suppress her feelings for her husband but there were two risk.

If she came to doubt that Matt would not be waiting for her at the end of the operation her mental state may not be able to process that he would not be waiting for her. The second issue is that she may fully take on the persona of her alias and not be prepared to give it up. If her mind could not see the solution or the possible solutions became entangled together, she could implode with unpredictable results.

So Mr. Smith made plans. If the first phase was successful allowing for Tanya's full deployment that would mean that Matt and Tanya would both have to sign the contract currently drawn up in draft form. He thought it was abhorrent, when people commit to serve their country that should be the end of it but, in the days of public disclosure and the ease at which investigative journalism could be conducted, the Government wanted to ensure that they had a fallback if it ever became public that a married woman was thrown to the lions at the Government's request.

He already knew that Matt would never sign the document which would likely lead to Tanya's brain starting to have issues with the conflict between her two desires. So he had a plan that he would trial. When he executed it on her return from Dubai he would see if it was sufficient to keep her emotional link to Matt. For Matt it would drive a permanent wedge in his feelings for Tanya but that didn't matter to Mr. Smith. If the trial worked, he could continue to use it when he needed to in the hope that it would keep Tanya's eunoia from self-destructing before the operation was over.

Then there were other complications. At some point Matt would reject her where he could no longer manipulate their relationship. One option was to eliminate Matt from the stage, but he would have to plan that very carefully and execute it at exactly the right time. It wasn't a priority but he would talk to the Americans to see if they could predict the best window of opportunity that wouldn't jeopardise the operation. He imagined it would be towards the end.

There was another piece that was now part of the puzzle and it was closer to home and of his own making. He had a wolf on a leash that he noted had an unhealthy interest in Tanya and he needed the wolf to watch over Tanya for the duration of the operation. He could see a risk, a real risk that the wolf would get too hungry and devour Tanya. He had witnessed the aftermath of the wolf feeding on a woman and it was distasteful, even to him. It was somewhat ironic as he came to meet and employ him because he sated his hunger on four Afghan women years back.

Again, he had a plan. He would offer the wolf an opportunity to sample Tanya, but on a tight leash that Mr. Smith would be holding quite tightly. After that, he would make it clear that hunting for Tanya would lead to the wolf's own demise. He would offer the wolf the chance to fully sate his lust for Tanya at the very end as that would tie off one of what he felt could be a loose end.

Whatever happened it would all hinge on the operation and her husband Matt. If he could keep it all in tune for as long as he could then there would be an acceptive status quo. If one part failed, he would re-evaluate then act accordingly and do whatever was needed. Even if it meant burning the whole house down.

He took a sip of his brandy and dialled a number on his phone.

"Good afternoon, Mr Prime Minister. Our jewel has just left the restaurant. I'm happy that I've put the metaphorical cake in the oven she so desires. You now need to write the letter that will provide the icing on the cake that will guarantee that she will not back down from this challenge. Operation Culebra will be underway within four weeks. Goodbye, sir."

It was common knowledge that there were different levels of security attached to the Official Secrets act with level one being the most secretive but there was another level. The letter 'Z' was used to signify 'the end'. Its purpose was for a situation where the end of the world, or actions that could be foreseen as heading that way, needed to be handled. Any item categorised as a 'Z' level of secrecy was handled very differently. They could not be transcribed in documents either paper or electronically and could only pass from one person to another in a face-to face conversation.

The definition for end of the world was metaphorical and not literal. When anything classified as a 'Z' level of secrecy came about only those that were directly involved would come to know the true meaning of the letter 'Z'.

Operation Culebra was to be an active mission, it had goals which were not uncommon when dealing with large criminal organisations such as the one run by 'Mickey Two Guns' ', real name Micheal Watson who was second generation Essex gangland stock. His father Reginald Watson had started the empire back in the 1970's with protection rackets, prostitution mixed in with armed robbery before moving into drugs as time shifted into the mid 1980's.

He was gunned down in 2017 in Estonia in a deal that had been brokered badly regarding a drugs deal that went wrong which handed the reins of the business over to a thirty-year-old Michael. By then his father had long realised the benefit of legitimate enterprises and had many, the prize being a large casino and nightclub currently branded as 'Two Guns', paying homage to Mickey himself.

But Culebra was a Trojan horse for Operation Pórnē, a 'Z' classed level secret that would never be recorded in the official records. Neither Mr. Jones or Tanya was briefed or even aware of the real goal of their mission. If, and when it was revealed to them, they would realise the gravity of the situation. He had no doubt that Tanya would handle it in the appropriate way but, and this was a major concern, Mr. Jones may see it as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take for himself. And his game plan would be solely for himself.

All he could do was make as many plans as possible to cover all eventualities ensuring that the pieces in play could be taken from the game in almost an instant. He finished his brandy and left the restaurant deep in thought. One thought was a chuckle over the name - Pórnē. It meant 'prostitute, a harlot, one who yields herself to defilement for the sake of gain.' What an apt name for the operation.

Four weeks later part way into Matt and Tanya's holiday Mr. Smith called Tanya as they were riding across to Geneva.

"Hello Tanya, I know you are on your holiday but you need to make that decision right now. Now we are at that point I can tell you what it is the government want you to do".

Mr Smith explained it was to bring down 'Mickey Two Guns'; one of England's most notorious gangsters and outlined the current plan and the expectations as to what she was expected to do. He made it quite clear as to the level of commitment required. Once he outlined the operation, he posed the big question.

"It's no problem if you get cold feet, we have a substitute lined up Tanya. We have taken the liberty to book you in a hotel at Lyon so you need to divert to the address you'll be sent shortly then follow the instructions in the message I'll send you shortly. So, last chance Tanya. In or out?"

Tanya could feel her heart beating in her chest, and she was shaking from the adrenaline coursing through her body. She waited for several seconds, swallowed then answered.

"I'm in Mr. Smith, send me the details."

Nothing further was said as the phone disconnected. Mr. Smith smiled to himself. There was no substitute lined up in the wings, Tanya had been rated the only operative most likely to succeed in obtaining the goal.

Tanya made an excuse to Matt and they diverted to the hotel in Lyon, she wanted to be in the hotel room before she broke the news to him. Telling in whilst they were travelling on the bike meant she had no control, he could keep riding to put distance between them and Lyon and scupper the plans.

As expected, it did not go well, she managed to get Matt to accompany her to the airport, she knew he would pull out all of the stops to prevent her from leaving. In the terminal hall she sent a message and two sombre French men approached them.

"Tanya Andrews? Pleased to meet you, we were told you would be alone, who's this gentleman?"

"He's my husband."

The two men glanced at each other.

"You know he cannot be part of this. He can go no further than where he's standing now. We need to go, time is short."

Tanya and Matt looked at each other. They communicated wordlessly. Matt stared back blankly as if his body had disconnected from his thoughts so nothing was visible to portray emotionally to the outside. Tanya stared back at Matt. It was a look imploring him to understand.