Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to disturb you Mrs. Smith but can I have a quick word please?"

"Sure, let's have a girly chat, shall we?"

Mrs. Smith went into the bedroom and closed the door. Mr. Smith watched from the opposite end of the aircraft. He knew this final conversation with Tanya was make or break, the very reason he'd brought Mrs. Smith along.

Mrs. Smith sat on the bed and patted the space next to her beckoning Tanya to sit next to her.

"Time is of the essence so let's not pussy foot around - you need my help. For starters, I am the real Mrs. Smith, I know my husband has discussed how our relationship came to be. I tumbled along through uni renting my body out to pay my way and, well, came to like the lifestyle it provided me with. After uni I packed it up and ended up applying for a job that led me into one of the MI legs of the government."

"Of course, background checks revealed the true nature of my past, they chose to harvest that ability. After various small operations a chance came to go to Africa. Once my role became apparent it was almost like a dream come true. A young woman with an appetite for sex and the opportunity to seduce a powerful black man to become her temporary lover."

"You know the tale and, as we both started to suffer, we had to dig deep, and this is what you must do too, Tanya."

She put a hand on Tanya's thigh who automatically pulled her legs together to prevent any situation from developing.

"I'm not sure I can do this, I can see my husband glaring at me, I thought I'd be able to cope..I..."

"Sshh...Tanya you need to separate sex from love now. Combine the two for your husband and its sex here on in for everyone else. And don't think of it as sex if it helps. It's just a job, could be washing up for all you care. Now, in your mind start saying to yourself it's just an act, over and over."

Tanya joined Mrs. Smith and started to whisper the words, over and over with her eyes closed. She felt Mrs. Smith's hand began to start stroking her leg, climbing up until fingers were stroking the folds of flesh that hid below her underwear.

Suddenly soft lips brushed her own, startled she opened her eyes to see Mrs. Smith's eyes looking directly into hers. Instead of whispering the words 'it's just an act' she was repeating them in her mind.

Mrs. Smith's hand pressed deeper into the folds of skin, stretching the thin material barrier between them. Her fingers could feel Tanya's own moisture starting to taint her underwear. Her lips pulled back from Tanya who had closed her eyes again. Mrs. Smith quietly repeated the words over and over to Tanya; "It's just an act, it's just an act".

After a few minutes Tanya's arousal was clearly evident and she withdrew her fingers from the stimulation she had been providing.

"See, it makes it a damn sight easier. Concentrate hard when you do this for real and, I promise, your mind will be able to accept it without mentally repeating those words to yourself."

"Now, the clothing in that bag is all you need to wear, it's highly likely it's all you'll be wearing when you encounter Mickey for the first time. No put them on, and go up to the pair of them and practise how you think it may play out tomorrow.

"Are you OK with this, one of them is your husband."

Mrs. Smith laughed.

just as sure as I'm convinced you're going to be a great actress, I know he's a great actor. Who do you think taught me that little chant?"

Tanya removed her clothes, put on the hold-up stockings and shoes then looked nervously at Mrs. Smith who remained seated.

Mrs. Smith stood up and gently hugged the woman who was now Tammi. But a last piece of Tanya spoke softly.

"I do love my husband, if he finds out what I'm doing he'll hate me but he loves me like no other. I know whatever damage lies ahead we will repair and rebuild that love."

"We'll make sure he never fully finds out what you're going to do. All of us on this plane know that's so true, now go and be the perfect actress. Make them believe you're going to do this for them. Oh, before you go out I'd advise using this, it'll make it easier".

She handed Tammi a small sachet of lube, she opened it and dripped it onto some fingers before gently rubbing it into her opening. Once satisfied all of the lube was used Tammi opened the door and stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips. Within seconds both men were looking at her. Good, she had the audience she required.

With an over exaggerated sway of her hips she walked through the plane until both men were standing directly in front of her. Both men were smiling, Mr. Smith's face spoke of happiness, Mr. Jones look was one of lust....and something else.

She reached out with both hands and started to rub each man's cock through their trousers. Mr. Smith didn't feel as if he was fully stimulated but Mr Jones felt as if his cock was made of solid steel. She kissed both Mr. Smith and Jones softly fully on the lips before slowly dropping to her knees in front of them.

Looking up at Mr. Smith, she unbuckled his belt and manoeuvred his trousers sufficiently to free his cock which was steadily reacting to her touch. Turning, she repeated the act on Mr. Jones but found it a challenge to free his somewhat large member from his underwear.

Just able to wrap one hand around the shaft she positioned it so it sat directly in front of her lips. Her other hand reached across to find Mr. Smith's cock then used it to pull him gently close so their cocks were barely inches apart meaning she could pleasure either of them without physically shifting her body.

She kept eye contact with Mr. Jones. There was something frightening about the look in his eyes, the facial expression that screamed textbook psychopath. Pushing that thought aside she went back to the mental chant 'it's just an act' over and over to try and get her mind to accept the path she was taking.

She could feel Mr. Smith's member becoming turgid to her slow up and down strokes of her hand - it felt like a nice sized cock but her eyes were looking straight at the monster attached to Mr. Jones. But it was his torso....it wasn't the fact it was a torso well defined by someone that kept themselves at the peak of fitness but that it was a canvas of horror. Across the whole of his front was a picture of suffering, women that appeared to be drowning with snakes writhing in and out of their bodies. It made her shudder, not in awe but simple fear. Here was a man who, quite clearly, happily displayed his disdain for women. She would later learn it was a rendition of a painting called 'The Punishment of the Thieves'.

She forced herself to refocus, looking up into his face her tongue slowly extended from her mouth to lick around the bulbous cock head in front of her. Already, the musky saltiness from the precum detected by her taste buds. She moved her head forward, opening her mouth wider and wider as the monster slipped into her mouth until it came to a stop at her throat opening. She started moving her head slowly back and forth moving her head to make the cock twist in her mouth. His facial expression remained unchanged from the evil grin he carried off so well.

After a short while Mr. Smith's cock was at full hardness so she then swapped, jacking Mr. Jones' now spittle covered cock whilst she took Mr. Smith into her mouth. She was surprised by Mr. Smith's expression - it wasn't of lust, more like someone who's football team had just won an important match, possibly pride she wondered?

She continued for several minutes swapping back and forth. She could take Mr. Smith's cock with ease resulting in the familiar glug, glug, glug sound that signified a worthy act of fellatio was currently being performed but when she swapped men, it felt as if Mr. Jones was completely nonplussed by her efforts. She could hear a sound behind her for several seconds before the men stepped back. Mr. Smith held out his hand to help her stand back up. When she turned she noticed that Mrs. Smith had now walked up from the bedroom, cleared the low table of paperwork and glasses and placed a blanket over the surface.

She realised what they wanted next so she moved to kneel on the table at an angle that would allow both men easy access to either end of her body. Mr. Smith moved to stand in front of her mouth whilst Mr. Jones moved behind her.

As she opened her mouth to take Mr. Smith yet again, her lips distended into an 'O' as Mr. Jones started to push the head of his cock into her opening. Glad for the lube she'd applied earlier, she felt pushing against the lips of her pussy stretching them obscenely wide - the only time she'd felt like this was when her and her husband tried double vaginal sex with a dildo acting as a substitute for the second cock. As he applied more force, his cock wormed deeper into her body, the walls of her pussy stretching and gripping the invader, the nerve endings in her pussy lit up sending signals to her brain that she was in some new uncharted territory.

Finally she felt it bump against her cervix then put a hand behind her to stop him trying to drive harder as she could feel the dull ache of pain forming. He stopped, remained motionless for several seconds before withdrawing almost completely then repeating the steps over and over. He kept the same steady rhythm, the only change was that her body released its own natural lubricant. As much as she continued to chant 'it's just an act' she was still a woman, and a woman currently in a position she had never been in with men to pleasure of which one was currently sawing his large cock in and out of her body as squelchy sounds made it apparent her body was reacting to the situation.

By now she had taken Mr. Smith back into her mouth, he pushed in and out tenderly, which surprised Tammi. After a while she felt Mr. Jones place his hands on her hips, fingers pressing hard into the supple flesh as he started to change the rhythm increasing the pace and pressure of the thrust, the force was sufficient to make her body rock back and forth. Mr. Smith had stopped moving and simply allowed Tammi's mouth to slide up and down his cock at the pace dictated by Mr. Jones' thrusting. It reached a point where Tammi was now taking Mr. Smith fully on each stroke causing her to gag and convulse. For the first time Mr. Jones made a sound, a drawn out "yessss" as her pussy violently gripped his cock each time she gagged on Mr. Smith's cock. For Mr. Smith, the feeling became too intense. Tammi felt his cock start to pulse and began swallowing the stream of sticky fluid as he shot into her mouth and her throat.

As his orgasm subsided, he moved back and away from Tammi. Her head hung down as stands of saliva and his cum dripped from her mouth, her breathing becoming quicker as Mr. Jones was now almost hammering away into her body. Her hands gripped the table edge to stop her been driven from the surface as she felt an orgasm welling inside her core, she had believed that she would be able prevent herself from orgasming until she was back with Matt, but her body's reaction to the pounding simply overruled those thoughts - like an incendiary device from within, he orgasm came quickly and violently as she shuddered through it, her pussy gushing all over the unrelenting cock as is continued to batter away at her insides. As she came down from the high Mr. Jones slowed the pace then let his cock plop free from her pussy. He looked down at his handiwork to see her pussy was red, puffy and slightly agape. But he hadn't come, he couldn't remember the last time he'd come from penetrative sex.

He walked around and stood in front of Tammi who was panting hard, her body was flushed in places with a sheen of perspiration visible and her head still dropped so she was looking at the table. Reaching down with a hand he put it under her chin to lift her head up so she was looking at him. His eyes then looked down at his still rock-hard cock which was inches from her mouth. She knew what he wanted.

Tammi looked at his cock. Sticky with her own frothy fluids she opened her mouth to take as much as she could inside. Her head bobbed back and forth for several minutes as she altered the pace and style of the blow job hoping to find the trick to making him come. As her head bobbed he started to gently thrust, trying to get more than the two or three inches into her oral cavity but he was simply too big. In the end frustration took over, his hands gripped her head and he thrust, with force.

Tammi was startled, his cockhead rammed past the narrow part at the top of her throat and painfully felt the ridges of the cock head press uncomfortably in her gullet. Within moments she felt like she couldn't breathe, frantically bringing her hands up to rest them on his thighs to try and push him away, but he was simply too strong. Self-preservation started to take over as she started to violently pushed back.

Now this was more like it thought Mr. Jones, proper pleasure that he could get off to. He momentarily closed his eyes to saviour this unforgettable feeling but became aware of movement close to him. He opened his eyes and turned his head slightly. Less than two feet away a small, but deadly, Beretta Pico handgun barrel was pointed at his head. Behind it sat the face of someone that had clearly used a gun in anger and the look said that within moments they would prove it. It was Mrs. Smith.

Mr. Jones released Tammi's head from his grip, and somewhat theatrically, threw them in the air as if to say "so what?" Tammi was completely unaware of the scene being played out above her and pulled herself back off his cock to momentarily gulp in some much-needed air but she now knew what was needed to get him off. Her mouth slid over his cock and she bobbed away furiously forcing herself to take his cock to depths that were simply uncomfortable for her.

She glugged and wretched away until she tasted an initial discharge knowing that he had reached his peak. She tried to push as much of his cock into her mouth as she could as his cock started to pulse, she literally let it pump into her stomach but he suddenly pulled back, released his cock from her mouth then gripped himself directing the stream like a hose to douse her face with his white stickiness. As the stream abated, she tried to look up at him through a face full of sticky goo that partially covered an eye. He pushed himself back and forth so he was back in her mouth letting her tongue bath his now deflating member then removed it and walked away.

Mrs. Smith helped Tammi up and guided her as she walked shakily back to the bedroom to shower away the defilement that had just taken place. Once inside she removed the scant clothing and stepped under the compact shower to get clean. In the bedroom Mrs. Smith organised the clothing she was to wear. It had been carefully selected to make her appear as attractive as possible to Mickey based on analysis of what was deemed as sexually attractive to him.

Tammi came out of the shower and dried herself off. As she dried her hair she looked at herself in the mirror. A single tear rolled from the corner of an eye. Not cried by Tammi but by the wife of Matt, the woman whose thoughts and feelings were being repressed by the current dominant side of Tanya's mind that had to succeed, when she died, she wanted to meet her mother in heaven or hell, look her in the eyes to tell her she would have been worth the effort to nurture, not be discarded like garbage.

Whilst Tammi put the outfit on, things were getting heated in the main part of the plane. As Mr. Jones had started to change the tempo of the threesome that was supposed to help shift Tammi's mindset that this was how she was going to behave for several months Mr. Smith grew angry at Mr. Jones blatant disregard for their earlier conversation, the inner wolf was rapidly seeping out into Mr. Jones persona.

Out of Mr. Jones field of vision he retrieved his handgun from the small safe where firearms were supposedly stowed during flight and spun ready to confront Mr. Jones. But Mrs. Smith had beaten him there, she stood with her pink handled Beretta Pico trained on Mr. Jones. He would have to pull her up later on the fact she had concealed it but, in the moment, was grateful she had. A woman's intuition he wondered?

Tammi had been unaware of the drama and as soon as the women walked away he moved up to Mr. Jones and thrust his own gun under his chin, pressing the barrel hard against it.

"What the fuck did we discuss back in Lyon? If we break this woman now then everything goes up in flames and, I can assure you, we become two dead men walking."

Mr. Jones scoffed, the older man didn't frighten him.

"If you pull that trigger you'll likely puncture the skin of the plane with the bullet, which could lead to a catastrophic failure of the fuselage during the decompression. I'm not an aircraft engineer but I wouldn't want to try it, would you?"

Mr. Smith seethed with anger.

"If you've broken her before we start then I think that's exactly what I'll do as we'll be fucked, there is no backup plan for this. You need to push whatever sick fantasy you have for that woman aside, at least for now, and until, as I made quite clear a few hours ago, I'm standing in front of you telling you to your face you can dispose of her. If you can't, then it's you I need to dispose of sooner than later. I'm sure Mickey would love to know who you really are."

He removed the gun as both men glared at each other. Mrs. Smith had walked up from the bedroom as Tammi showered, with her Beretta in her hand.

"Boys, you need to kiss and make up right now, your little princess in there will be fragile, don't break her when you most need her ok? And you, if I find out that you treat her anything like this sick little display you showed at the end I promise that I'll personally come looking for you."

"Scouts honour, I'll leave our little princess alone other than the agreed program, but of course if Mickey wants to treat her differently..."

"Then it'll be your job to dissuade him. I mean it, I'll come looking for you, blow away that monster of yours before putting a bullet through your brain!"

Mr. Jones shrugged his shoulders.

"Mmm this could become an interesting game....what if I catch you first. Do you like it rough?"

Mr.Smith rammed his gun back under Mrs. Jones' chin, this time he was red with anger.

"Now, shut the fuck up, keep your sick thoughts to yourself. We've had a good working relationship up to now, don't kill it and by that, I mean I'll kill you. Let's rewind, pretend the last thirty minutes didn't happen. As soon as Tammi is back in here you go clean up and get square then I'll do the same. It's only ninety minutes before we land and we all need to be focused."

Mr. Smith stepped away, and put the gun into his holster. He had to regain his normal cool self, but Mr. Jones was certainly getting under his skin. Of course, Mr. Jones didn't realise that Mrs. Smith really was, the Mrs. Smith.

Twenty minutes later Tammi came out wearing the outfit that had been picked for her. Mrs. Smith had chosen well. Tammi was wearing a matching black and white plaid outfit, with a series of large chrome buttons down the front and sleeves of the jacket which was cut to emphasise all of her curves. A matching crop top underneath sat under the jacket complemented by a very short fake wrap around skirt that had three matching chrome buttons with a split underneath. To top off the look black above the knee boots with a small heel finished the look. It said sexy, with a nod towards a business professional. With her hair dried and make-up redone she was certainly going to turn heads.

Tammi sat deep in thought, Mrs. Smith had the notion that she would be fighting her two selves inside her mind right now, the sooner they landed and the program under way in earnest, the better.