Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
306 Followers

She felt his cock pulse at her remark.

She giggled. "I meant this ship!"

Mickey moved away from Tammi as he could see Austeja was now up and about looking around, no doubt curious by the fact the two of them weren't present. Whilst Austeja had never challenged him, her view was it came with the territory that Mickey may try the odd delicacy when he was on his own out here, or more likely with business associates. But this woman Tammi was in her own backyard as far as she was concerned and wanted to find a way to get shot of her as soon as possible.

Mickey handed the helm over to the captain he employed to look after the vessel and joined the others on the sun deck to laze and hit a few cocktails before they ventured back to the marina and Mickey's home.

Mr. Jones had to admit that Tanya had taken up the persona of Tammi far better than he envisaged, he could see them together at the helm for thirty minutes before Austeja became suspicious and went to check on their whereabouts. Mickey wanted to impress Tammi so he thought that he would book a table at At.Mosphere restaurant in the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper and reputedly the world highest restaurant.. He called Saeed to make it happen, telling him to use whatever sweetener he needed to and ensure he got a booking. An hour later Saeed called and confirmed the booking for four people. It cost him a large favour, but he felt it would ultimately be worth it.

Arriving back at Mickeys for 4pm it gave them an hour and a half to get organised before they left. Mickey told Tammi he'd arranged a superb experience for dinner that evening, and, dress to impress. Back in her room the part that was Tanya was wrestling with what she was actually doing in abandoning her husband. She had agreed with Mr. Smith that she would be allowed to talk to Matt after a couple of days hoping that he'd calmed down sufficiently to have a sensible dialogue. She really hoped he had continued down to St. Tropez but seeing how wound up he was when she left him at the airport she suspected not. All of her own belongings had been left on the plane and had been taken back to Mr. Smith's office until she returned to England.

She went to Mr. Jones' room, the phone she had been provided with was unable to make regular calls, a safeguard put in place by Mr. Smith. Instead, it used a specialist government app to either spoof or hide the true number making it impossible to trace or return a call plus encrypt the call. If an attempt to dial a number was made both Smith and Jones were notified on their own phones and either allowed or rejected the connection.

She called Matt spoofing her own telephone number and, as expected he was angry, more so than she expected. As agreed, she tried to reassure him, lying she had read his messages and she would be back soon but he cut her down. Something else had happened since she'd left him and she didn't know what it was. He gave her an ultimatum; stop lying and go read the messages he'd sent then call him back in ninety minutes when he was back at the LeShuttle terminal in England. If she didn't call then they were over and she knew from his tone that he meant every word. Mr Jones spoke to Mr. Smith and a string of messages from her own phone which was currently in London were forwarded to the phone she was currently using. Tammi started to read them then dropped the phone on the floor and sat back on the bed in shock.

"She started to sob "I need to go home, I can't stay here Matt needs me, more than ever he needs me!"

She jumped from the bed into the bathroom, the shock caused her to start retching into the toilet pan. Mr. Jones picked up the phone and scrolled through the messages. Fuck! The prick's gran had died. Just when it was going so well this could now derail the whole thing. He called Mr. Smith.

Tanya was now inconsolable; she pushed the part of her that was Tammi from the dominant position in her mind and wanted to go home. During the next thirty minutes a debate raged between Tanya, Smith & Jones. They used the threat that if she pulled the plug now it would be seen as gross insubordination and would be dismissed from her government post, at best she may find a job as a checkout girl in a supermarket, Mr. Smith would see to that.

He said he understood her predicament, things in Dubai were going better than anticipated. In five days, part two of the plan could be executed, once done he would get Tanya back home.

Tanya was red eyed from the crying, her stomach in knots still. All of a sudden, the door opened and a somewhat aggravated Mickey came in.

"Why the fuck ain't you in the room getting ready Tammi, I came down to give you a necklace to wear out to dinner and you weren't in your room. He then noted the red eyes, becoming aware quickly that something had happened to upset her."

Mickey spat at Lucas Jones.

"What the fuck have you done to her, cunt!"

"Woah Mickey, you've got this completely wrong. She came down here thirty minutes ago to tell me she felt sick, she's suffering with severe diarrhoea and sickness. I told her where you'd booked for dinner and she's upset beyond belief, look at her Mickey, she's gutted at letting you down."

With that Tammi staggered back into the bathroom, retching and heaving as she went, she didn't even close the bathroom door.

Mickey was fuming, he wanted to show Tammi that he was a man of power, even out here in Dubai he had earned respect. He took his phone and dialled Yousef.

"I don't care where you are but get your arse to my place pronto!"

Other than Yousef answering he didn't speak, he never had the opportunity to before Mickey hung up. Mickey was upset, that was for sure, but he didn't understand why. He wasn't aware he'd done anything wrong.

"Lucas, I've used a big favour to get us in there tonight, it isn't going to waste. Book one of your whores to join us. I'll have Saeed and Fatima care for Tammi once she can make it back to her room. From now on, she stays out of your room, Ok?"

Lucas Jones nodded to signify he was OK with Mickey's Request. It would now make it more difficult to plan the next steps, but not impossible. Once Tammi stopped retching Mickey took her back to her room. On the way he asked if it was sickness and not something Lucas Jones had tried on with her.

Mickey was shocked at how distressed she was over not being able to go to the restaurant. He was completely unaware the real cause was the bombshell death of her mother-in-law she'd found out about and it was causing severe inner turmoil. Mickey promised to make it up to her, if she was still poorly in the morning, he'd get his doctor to make a house call then left her alone.

Looking at the time she had fifteen minutes before she needed to speak to Matt. With five minutes to go Tammi spoke to Mr. Smith. He promised to get her back as soon as possible, he wouldn't set a date but assured her she would be back for the funeral. He would permit more contact than was planned between them, he figured doing so may be able to quell the part of her that put emphasis on her marriage, not to her lifelong goal that was key in making this operation work. When she made the call to Matt he could listen in to the conversation.

After Matt fired the ultimatums at Tanya and hung up on her he had half a mind for Matt to have an accident over the next couple days but that would likely cause her to permanently blow a fuse. It was now just some damage limitation although he may have to address Matt and his meddling in the longer term. He would ensure that the earliest the funeral could take place gave them sufficient time to get finished up here in Dubai. All he had to do was make sure that Tanya could keep letting Tammi take up the dominant part of her persona.

Several times Fatima came and checked on her to make sure she was OK. Tammi had understood they could fill Matt in on some of the details after they happened. In reality she knew he would we told nothing of consequence to justify her actions.

The next day was spent at Mickey's place around the pool. She was, and looked, tired and drained, but it was passed off as the sickness. In the afternoon she was shocked when Yousef arrived. He had two black eyes and a badly cut lip. With Mickey watching he came over to Tammi and apologised for giving her food poisoning. Shamefacedly, she took his hand and assured him it wasn't his food that had poisoned her. Yousef looked nervously across at Mickley and assured her it was his carelessness that had caused it before retreating away.

The following day they went into the desert to ride camels then some four-wheel drive buggies across the dunes. Having completed various Police pursuit courses Tammi adapted quickly to the lightweight buggy and was soon equal to, or bettering the boys as they raced across the dunes. They ended up creating a mini circuit to race each other, it was hard fought but the competitive edge in Tammi shone through and she just pipped Mickey to the finish.

That evening they ate at Mickey's house. A catering firm came in to provide a stunning meal along with some entertainment in the form of dancers mimicking traditional dance. Mickey dug into Tammi's past, how all she had left was an elderly mother in a care home with advanced vascular dementia who now barely recognised her. She was a marketing specialist, living in n apartment in central London. A fake business website with links and feedback that were well crafted by the government to appear genuine. All this to provide subsistence to the person known as Tammi.

Austeja spent the evening sat next to Mickey; she gave the impression of being completely uninterested in the conversation but she was actually listening intently to Tammi talk about her life. Playing with her phone, it appeared so out of boredom, she was actively digging into each piece that Tammi revealed about herself, trying to find cracks in this Tammi Willis online. But she couldn't find anything, it all seemed to hold-up.

Looking through the work she had supposedly done impressed her, but she would never publicly air the point. For the first time in their two-year relationship here was a genuine threat and she needed to be on her A-Game. Mickey was fawning all over her and it made her angry and nervous. She would make sure she would ramp up the sex that night.

The next few days Mickey set out to impress Tammi. He pulled strings to get them into the elite restaurants, was back out on his boat and they even drove into the desert one evening to watch the sunset with a meal provided in a Bedouin tent by a catering company.

The last part of the plan was to drive a wedge between Mickey and Austeja so Tammi flirted as close to the edge as she could but not to the point that it was blatant enough for Austeja to react to and be able to justify it in front of Mickey. Tammi knew that the decisive path would be set at a party to be hosted by Mickey in a few days on his boat with a selection of local's that could make things happen plus the others like him, from other parts of the globe who he often made nefarious deals with.

Tammi had an idea, one that lay the foundation to replace Austeja and, with a little help from Lucas Jones, see Mickey drop her like a hot stone.

She did some research and organised for a four-foot-high ice sculpture of Mickey's two-gun tattoo to be made and delivered to his boat just before they boarded it and be set as a centrepiece with a base emitting a dry ice fog with blue LED lighting. She spoke to Fatima who thought it was an amazing idea but insisted she pay for it as a way to thank Mickey for the hospitality she'd received. The other proviso was that other than the two of them and Yousef nobody else was to know. She felt she'd wronged Yousef and wanted to use this to get him back into Mickey's good books.

In her clothes was a Maddison bandage chain dress. Fashioned like a typical little black dress, this was eye-catchingly different. Made of stretchy black bandage type material the top of the shoulders were cut though and a series short of chrome chains were affixed through eyelets to join the back to the front. The front had a rectangular section cut from the dress at forty-five degrees below her left breast to her waist. The six-inch gap was joined by more eyelets and chrome chains. With no bra it looked like she was about to explode from the dress. She admitted to herself she looked stunning. With subtle make-up and some black heels, she was ready to administer the killer blow to Mickey and Austeja's relationship.

When they all met up to leave Mickey, Lucas and Austeja were stunned. Mickey and Lucas by the sexy being standing before them, Austeja by the thought she was steadily being outplayed by this woman. As they boarded the boat Mickey noticed that the blinds had been drawn on the ship's main space which was odd as it was still light. When he entered the space, he stood lost for words. There, sat in the middle of the space, bathed in dry ice and blue light was an ice sculpture standing five feet high of his two-gun tattoo.

He looked at Austeja, she just stared at it like a broken woman, he looked at Lucas who shook his head no. Close to the sculpture stood Yousef with a smile on his healing lips. He nodded in the direction of Tammi.

"You done this for me? Fucking hell it's amazing, why didn't I think of this for a party piece?"

He walked over to her, put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her on the lips. It was enough to be more than a friendly peck but not quite enough to justify a reaction from Austeja. Glancing over at her, Tammi could see the hatred like a fiery liquid in her eyes. She smiled back at her, she needed to ramp up the wedge between them tonight.

The guest arrived over the next thirty minutes before they set sail from the marina. All the guest were impressed by the ice and Mickey was more than happy to parade Tammi around as the person that had organised it and explaining it was a replica of the two guns he had used to kill two people simultaneously when he was eighteen and earn him his name. Over the next couple of hours, Tammi was always at his side, Austeja felt like she was being replaced right before her eyes.

Austeja noticed a young Russian guy in his early twenties continuously looking at her but as soon as he saw she was looking back he averted his gaze. Austeja decided that two can play the game and walked over to the Russian.

"What's a good-looking guy like you doing on this boring boat trip? I'm Austeja by the way."

The words had slid from lips dripping with sexuality as she leant in and kissed him on the cheek, pressing her body against his.

"I'm Aleksandr, I'm here with my uncle Dmitri to learn about our family business interest in Dubai. I must admit, you are the most interesting business interest I've met so far."

Austeja laughed playfully at his cheap flirting, she'd let this continue knowing that Mickey would typically get jealous and come and drag her away at some point. Just then Yousef arrived with a tray containing two glasses of champagne. They took the glasses and Austeja proposed a toast;

"To new friendships, may they burn bright and wild."

She was looking into his eyes as she spoke, having long mastered the art of using her facial expression to get what she wanted. This one was lust, a look that promised a visit to the promised land would await those prepared to pursue it. Unbeknown to them, Lucas had placed the drinks on the tray then directed Yousef to deliver them to the couple. He had dripped drops of a potent drug used within the business to help the girls work in the brothels be more compliant about their work, especially those pulled into the business against their will.

An hour later Austeja looked around to see Mickey dancing up very close with Tammi, his hands resting on her backside cheeks as he pulled her in towards him and completely oblivious to her presence. She snapped, pulling Aleksandr up to dance. She clung to him to like a second skin as she whispered in his ear she wanted him. Ten minutes later they were in a bedroom ripping each other's clothes off for a short session of raw sex. Driven by the drugs and lust they were unaware of the door partially opening as Lucas Jones recorded a short thirty second video clip.

Mickey took Tammi up onto the deck. Pushing her back against the railings he kissed her passionately. Tammi left it for several seconds then broke away.

"Mickey I can't, you have Austeja and I don't cheat. Yes I know what we did the first time we met but seeing no wedding ring at the time I assumed you were single. Plus, not having a man for several weeks before that didn't help. And you're hot, I really want you but I really can't Mickey. What if Austeja walked in now. I remember her comment about gutting fish and I know that was aimed at me."

She looked at him with sad eyes, he was actually impressed, it appeared she had some sort of moral code. It was the first time that a woman had rejected his advances. Usually, they thought they had a chance to reel him in or use him as the ultimate trophy boyfriend but this Tammi was different, so very different. He looked around, he couldn't remember the last time he caught sight of Austeja, with a young Russian he seemed to recollect. It didn't matter he would go find her soon to smooth over any ill feelings he felt sure she had brewing. If only she was less icy and thought like Tammi.

It was a useful trip, from an operational perspective the Russians were talking about a shipment of weapons that were destined for the front in Ukraine but had become 'lost in transit' and perhaps Mickey would be interested. With the Russian Dmitri undressing Tammi with his eyes, he was happy to keep her close by so she overheard a conversation that would have easily passed her by in less sexy clothes.

The boat returned to the marina at four am and it was six am before they went to bed, The next day they all had a lay in and it was almost twelve o'clock before they had all surfaced. In the morning Lucas forwarded the short video clip to Tammi, it was now supposedly her that had filmed it whilst looking for the bathroom.

She received a message from Mr. Smith, she was booked on a flight home the following day. She was to show Mickey the video clip later that night and be gone from his home early in the morning so as to not get involved in whatever happened next. The action of Mickey becoming enamoured with Tammi had caused a reaction from Austeja which ended up with her having sex with Aleksandr. Now all that was left was for Mickey to prescribe the consequences.

Knowing that she was due to go home the part that was Tanya started to seep through into her consciousness. She was full of guilt at not being at home for him but would be back soon now. No doubt Mr. Smith would work out the best way to tackle this. Tammi was somewhat less bubbly later in the day. Unsure if it was simply the partying. Mickey's advances towards her the night or the realisation she would need to speak to Matt ready to face the music and then prepare him for whatever lay ahead.

Mickey slipped into her room later that night after dinner whilst she was packing.

"Tammi, I've enjoyed your company. If you ever want to come back out just let me know. I was impressed by your ice statue stunt last night, that brought me a fair few brownie points last night. And on that note I'd like you to come and work for me, see if you can put some zest into my business empire."

"Oh god, thank you Mickey. I wanted a way to repay you for your hospitality and the fact I let you down when I knew you pulled serious strings to get us that booking in the Burj Khalifa tower. I doubt money is a worry for you so I had to think of something personal."

"I'm about to start my next work assignment but I can stall it for a week. Can we catch-up when you return to discuss what you want?"

Inkent
Inkent
306 Followers
1...45678...10