Activated Pt. 02

Story Info
More adventures of Jen and Sandy after their world changes.
2.3k words
4.63
9.4k
6

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Activated part 2

Author The Architect

Author Note: I wanted to take a shot at writing a story about the nanotechnology, the sex sort of a bonus component. There have been a few stories where nanites have been treated like technomagic and I wanted to get away from it a little, they still are magic but I wanted it to be a bit more grounded.

The other night my life changed, the nanites in everyone activated in myself and my roommate, lots of sex followed and that may only have been the beginning. Lots of it is rumors, strangely there haven't been a lot of confirmed cases talking on the record but I was getting ready for some changes.

One thing we know is that the immune system of someone activated fights off every STD known, don't have to worry about that or even pregnancy since somehow in women you get conscious control of ovulation. No pregnancy or STDs, clearly the one controlling the nanites is a guy. Further proof there is no rumors of change of orientation for guys, only girls.

I can already feel my tits getting bigger, they are staying firm so I could in theory go without a bra but given my nipples get hard at the slightest provocation I don't tend to go without.

I'm not sure if anyone has figured out that Jenny and I were activated, I'm not in a rush to let it get out.

Oh, I found a new skill, beyond the sex ones, apparently, I'm now a hacker. I have been thinking how I will shift my major from Accounting to IT but it makes sense, everything about computers is like second nature.

I was thinking about the whole nanites thing the other night, nobody knows how the population was infected and that is one of the first things they tried to figure out. I realized that they were out there for 5+ years figuring out how to alter minds and bodies, probably spying on us, there is a good chance that if anyone figure it out, they would just be made to forget. A mystery that fights any solving.

Across the world some people get activated, it seems random. There is a town out west that activates anyone who enters it, the rules appear different there, apparently it heals any illness but alters your thinking and this continues when you leave. Our inhibitions have been turned down but, in that town, it turns them off completely, bet that makes things interesting but if you were dying of a cancer that wasn't abolished, I guess it would be worth it.

Jenny and Alex are a cute couple, they spend every night after classes talking in the common area or something, I smile to myself at how it started with him fucking her in the ass. Oh, and they still do that, or their dates end with a blowjob. Blowjobs are really nice I guess, Jen and I have mad skills, you climax when the guy does and no matter what you thought before it tastes amazing for him to unload in your mouth now. I haven't had a chance to test it out myself but with Alex visiting there is usually some leftovers and I couldn't resist.

I was thinking about anal the last time they came back to the room; she stripped down and grabbed the lube, which she picked up the day after we activated, and he pounded away at her. I got worked up and I know they saw me jilling off in my bed, apparently, we are all comfortable having sex around each other.

After Alex left with a smile on his face, I wanted to bring something up with her, "Jenny how is does it feel when he fucks you like that?"

"Oh my God, it is amazing. That first night I was so worked up and needed a guy in me, that just came to me as a solution. I bet if my life hadn't changed, I never would have tried it. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking about trying it, I would never do it before but now I see all the fun you are having and I'd like to have that as an option."

"Makes sense and I think you are really going to like it."

"Here's the sticky part, can I borrow Alex?"

"You want to borrow my boyfriend to try anal sex?"

"Um, it doesn't sound so great when you say it but yes. At some point I am going to want to do it and I kind of need to practice, he seems to have it down from all your reactions."

Jenny looks like she is thinking about it, "On two conditions, I want to be there for it."

"Okay, makes sense, what is the other condition?"

"Can I see your tits?" and there it was, the script started and I found myself wanting to get undressed and showing her my amazing tits. This time we seemed a little more in control, we both undressed and she started in on my tits but this time we seemed able to do a little more. I rubbed my hands along her back down to her ass, I spent a long of time feeling up her ass. I put my finger in and that startled her for a second, she stopped sucking my tits and looked at me with a smile before giving be a kiss that made me melt.

We continued to kiss for a few minutes, running our hands across each other, both of us getting more and more worked up. We stopped and climbed into a 69, I reached up and rubbed her ass as I started in, from time to time stretching to give her asshole a lick which caused her to shudder and return the favor. This time I tried to count the orgasms but after one hit my brain was less effective, the only thing I could focus on was the gorgeous task in front of me.

After about 10 orgasms, I think, with both of us exhausted and sweaty, we broke from the embrace and sat up on my bed and started kissing and running our hands across each other again. I looked at the clock, it was late and I didn't want to spend another hour or so in the laundry room washing my sheets. "My bed is a mess again"

"Yeah, funny how that happens.", she giggled, this is not the same shy girl who studied all night and I usually had to drag to the dining hall because I was worried, she'd starve.

"I'm going to need to sleep in your bed tonight, I'll wash the sheets tomorrow before class. Think we can make it to morning without any funny business?"

"We can try but I wouldn't bet money on it."

We cleaned up as best we could, neither of us wanting to go to the bathrooms leave the comfort of our doom room. The smell of sex was starting to dissipate and but we keep this up and it isn't going to go away. I turned off the light and slid into Jenny's bed next to her, she gave me a sexy goodnight kiss and rolled over so I could spoon her. I reached around and ran my hands over her tits but we were exhausted so it went no further. Tomorrow I'm going to get fucked by Alex in the ass while by best friend watches on, I fell sleep with a smile on my face.

I looked at the clock from the bed, it was 6:30am and I was awake and full of energy. I should have wanted to go back to sleep but not only did I wake up without the alarm but I was completely refreshed, this has to be the nanites as they continued to mess with our bodies. Both of us seemed to be up a bra size which I hoped was the end of it because I don't think my frame would look good with them being larger, our skin clearer and smother, I noticed I was stronger when I went to the gym the other day the machines were so much easier, I was using weight levels higher than most of the men.

I want to keep the fact the nanites have changed me quiet for now so I went back to my normal weight levels which probably didn't give me much of a workout. The nanites reduce a lot of your inhibitions, a fact painfully clear as I was lying down in bed naked spooning my roommate. "God, she feels good" I thought, but I resisted the urge to feel her up, I didn't want to wake her.

So, with lower inhibitions I wasn't sure if I was going to find requests from strangers for sex acts unreasonable, that would open up a can of worms. On Monday Tom from my Computer architecture class asked me out for Friday, I expect it will be a bit more interesting than he expects. Oh, I switched my major last week and was able to get a few computer sciences classes, thanks to my little friends I'm probably ruining the grading curve for everyone else.

Jenny started to wake up, grinding her cute ass into me, I started kissing her neck. I still haven't confirmed conclusively that I'm also into girls, but seeing Tina at the gym almost has me convinced, but I do know I am into Jenny.

"Good morning beautiful", I said as I cupped her tits rubbing the nipples with my thumbs.

She let out a moan, "We have two choices, we can get up and get ready for classes, or we can continue what you are doing which means you will need to wash 2 sets of sheets."

"I don't have classes till 10 which means I have nearly 3 hours to kill. And I don't mind doing your sheets with mine."

That did it, she rolled over so we can make out, our tits rubbed together and our hands running over each other. This feels really good, her skin is so soft and warm. I broke from the kiss and started working my way down to between her legs, it felt like I was driving, not some conditioned response the nanites gave me, I wanted to go down on her so bad.

She started running her hands through my hair, the 2 times a guy has gone down on me I used that to direct them but Jenny didn't need to, I knew what she needed and had a master-level understanding thanks to our little microscopic friends. Then Jenny surprised me, "Sandy, last night you licked my asshole, could you do that again?"

I didn't bother responding, I just shifted my attention to her asshole mostly, I didn't want her pussy to feel neglected. Two weeks ago, if you told me I would be in bed going down on another girl and licking her ass, well not sure how I would have reacted but now it felt like one of the best places in the world to be.

I kept at it and started to feel her shiver, any second now she is going to pop and there it was. At the last minute she grabbed a pillow to scream into. Her orgasm triggered me, and I used her pussy to muffle my own outcry.

When I came down from my high, moved up along Jenny's body, her hands were still on my head and she used to pull me in for a kiss and she tasted herself on my lips and it excited her. We kissed for a few more minutes but that was it we couldn't spend the day in bed no matter how much we wanted to.

I got up and moved over to my mess of a bed, gathering up the sheets as Jenny got up to collect her sheets, both of us naked. I put on my robe grabbing my shower supplies and laundry detergent, my plan is to start the load and hit the shower. A quick trip to the laundry room and into the showers, I hear the water running and I can see Allison showering and try to avoid staring. Oh yea, I'm bisexual now because before I avert my eyes, I follow all her water-covered curves and wish I was in there to share the shower. No, I need to get in the shower and get ready for classes.

I come back into the dorm room, Jenny is there wearing only her panties, her hair is wet and I wonder how she got in a shower without me noticing. "Did you see Allison in the shower?"

"She came in just as I finished up. Your tits are nicer than her tits". I opened my robe to flash her, I saw her eyes lock on my tits but she didn't react like last night, I guess that doesn't play out every time.

We got dressed and I picked up the sheets from the dryer where I put them after my shower, they would just sit on the bed until I got back here after classes.

"Jenny my love, when is Alex coming by tonight?"

"About 5, I'm not sure I'll be back until about 5:30 and you shouldn't start without me"

"I doubt anything could happen; you know he loves you already. I am willing to bet there is nothing I could do to seduce him; he is going to need to know you are completely fine with anything he does"

"Not even if you showed him your tits?"

I laughed, "he saw them and even held them that first night"

"Tits like that yours you can never get enough of" she said as she walked to the door and out to her classes. I turned to look at myself in the mirror, they did look amazing even covered by a sweatshirt. I looked up to my face, did I put on makeup today? My little friends don't give up, I look amazing.

Time to head to classes, English and a programming class that I could probably teach now. I'm excited about after class, then I will be learning something else new.