Acts of Infidelity - Knowing Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have a loose moral screw somewhere because, with all the fun I was having with Nancy, I never really thought about it as cheating on my wife. I still loved her, we still had sex and had fun together and she and Nancy remained friends so in the end, no harm was done.

I don't know whether Sarah ever found out about me and Nancy but if she did, she has never mentioned it and we have both put that part of our lives behind us now.

Sadly my wife never did become any more adventurous in bed. It's something I have learned to live with.

So, this is a cuckold story with complications.

Nancy's husband Robert was cuckolded by at least one woman and by more men, more often and with more enthusiasm than anyone I have ever met, heard of or even read about.

Stu turned Robert into a cuckold, then once he was with Nancy, made himself one by arranging dates for her even after they moved in together. His taste for creampies suggests her had that tendency in him from the start.

And of course, I cheated on my wife many times, as did so many of the men Nancy met and fucked.

I often wonder what her life might have been like if Nancy hadn't run into Sharon and Stu. Most likely, she would have been a little milk toast mother going through life with little or no excitement.

But she did meet them, and after being first seduced, Nancy changed from a shy, married, repressed, inexperienced preacher's daughter to a woman who adored sex. Like a child with a new and exciting toy, she simply could not get enough of it. In a short time, she would try anything with anyone Stu suggested for sexual satisfaction and to please the man who had introduced her to this alternative lifestyle.

In a single year, she experienced more sex with more men in more ways than most women do in a lifetime.

I know this story is true because I was one of those men. I tell myself, I was more to her than simply another cock; that she and I connected on a deeper level than just physically but I will probably never know for sure.

If this story sounds like the unbelievable plot of a corny erotic story, I would have to agree.

Perhaps it does, but in this case, it's all true.

***

Author's Note:

I have written many erotic stores, on this website and others, but I must confess that I found the construction of this true tale more challenging, more arousing and more unsettling than almost any other.

The more I listened to my source and the more I wrote, the more I found myself identifying with Nancy. Apart from being very similar both physically and temperamentally, she and I seem to have a great deal of parallel history too.

Writing about Nancy's experiences reawakened memories, emotions and powerful urges that I have fought hard to control and, for the sake of my marriage and family, must continue to fight to keep suppressed.

But I can't help envying the strength of character that allowed Nancy to reject convention and fully explore the sexual side of her nature that had unexpectedly been awakened. I am envious of the confidence she had to walk into unknown situations, do new and exciting things with strange new men and get the very best out of them.

And yes, I envy her the large quantities of adventurous sex she single-mindedly pursued and, if my correspondent is correct, is still pursuing.

But I do not envy the effect her choices must have had on her husband and children.

This for me, was the deciding factor; the point at which our histories diverge; the point where, faced with similar decisions and despite the undeniable attraction of the path she chose, I decided to take another.

I don't regret my choice; my life continues to be exciting in every respect. But having had enough of that particular forbidden fruit to know how good it tastes, I cannot help wondering what might have been.

Perhaps if I had had a Stewart of my own, I would have made different decisions. But I didn't.

I still can't decide about Stewart. Was he an exploitative pimp who took advantage of her innocence? Was he a good close friend helping Nancy explore her sexuality in a safer, more controlled way? Or was he a closet cuckold himself who, after cuckolding Nancy's husband and winning her completely, found pleasure in having her cheat on him too.

There is evidence to support all three of these possibilities.

Whatever the truth, for me Nancy has become a heroine; almost a role model for women like me to watch, envy and admire even if we can't or won't follow her example ourselves. I hope she is still enjoying the life Sharon and Stewart showed her was possible.

Many and sincere thanks to my online friend -- you know who you are - for telling me her life-affirming story.