Acts of Infidelity - Libby's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'James Mobile: Tomorrow afternoon 14.00 our house. She will be alone. Can you make it?'

I brought the phone call to a rapid end, hoping my client wasn't too offended then stared at the message gobsmacked. My heart was thumping in my chest as the realisation struck and my cock immediately hardened in my trousers.

It was actually going to happen!

My hands were shaking as I typed the brief reply.

'I will be there,' and then as an afterthought, added. 'Thank you.'

There was no reply.

I sat back in my office chair and started out of the window wondering what had just happened.

Had I really just agreed to cheat on my wife for the first time and to fuck one of her friends with her husband's full agreement?

To my amazement, the answer was an unequivocal yes.

***

It was almost impossible to behave normally that evening with everything at home going on around me as if the world hadn't just changed. It was so difficult talking keeping up my end of a banal conversation with my wife about curtains, when the following day promised such an emotional upheaval.

If I had the nerve to see it through.

In the end was forced to make myself scarce by going for a long, slow run until the main TV programme of the evening started, and conversation became a nuisance rather than a necessity.

Few words were spoken as Jane and I went to bed afterwards, both of us apparently engrossed in our reading books, though in my case the best I could manage was to skim the same half page a dozen times before the light was switched off.

Unsurprisingly, I didn't sleep well either. My mind was chock full of contradictory emotions; extreme excitement at the prospect of having sex with a very attractive, willing woman fought hard against the certain knowledge that I should not even be contemplating cheating on my wife.

The battle inside me raged almost all night. Sometimes I determined to text James as soon as it was daylight to tell him I had changed my mind; that however attractive a proposal it had been, my wife and my family had to come first.

Other times the baser, earthier side of my nature took over, filling my head with vivid images of what making love to Libby might actually be like. The thought brought massive erections that on occasion were so hard they were physically painful; certainly more than enough to prevent anything like real sleep.

I lay awake, tormented until the small hours before falling into a brief, unrewarding doze.

I woke, unrested an hour earlier than usual and, after making endless cups of coffee, headed off to work long before Jane would be stirring, impending guilt rendering me unable or unwilling to see her sweet face over breakfast.

As I pulled into the office car par, my mind was no closer to resolving the dilemma than it had been in the night.

The morning at work was a washout too, my concentration so shot to pieces that I sent the same message to three different people twice. More than once I picked up my phone to text James and back out, but every time, my good intentions were overwhelmed by the more powerful, baser urges emanating from between my thighs.

If I had been a morally stronger man, I might have fought these feelings harder but I am what I am, and when one-fifteen eventually arrived, I signed myself out for the rest of the day for 'field visits', climbed into my car and began the half hour, cross country journey to the village in which my soon-to-be-lover was supposed to be waiting.

The wrought iron gates were open when I arrived. I drove through them and pulled my car to a careful halt on the gravel driveway before turning off the engine. My heart was thumping even louder and my pulse racing even faster as I sat and stared at the familiar house before me.

James and Libby's house.

It was thumping even louder a few minutes later when I stood on the raised porch and rang to bell.

The door opened slowly and hesitatingly to reveal Libby standing in the hallway. I don't know what I was expecting to see but I was taken aback. My wife's friend of over twenty years looked simply stunning in a plain, pale green summer dress that followed the lines of her womanly figure to perfection.

Her hair was down and glowed with health; she had clearly brushed and brushed it till it shone. Her make-up, never heavy, had been applied even more carefully than normal, bringing out the pale green of her eyes and the fullness of her lips.

She looked prettier than I had ever seen her before; virginal rather than vampish; sweet rather than sexy but the effect had a profound impact on me.

"Hi," I stammered, wrong-footed by her appearance.

"Hi," she replied quietly, opening the door wide and letting me inside.

As Libby closed the door behind me, my tummy was full of butterflies.

"I had a message from James," I began, anxious to sound casual in case there had been some misunderstanding.

"Actually, it was from me," Libby smiled bashfully. "James lent me his phone."

This came as a considerable relief.

"Oh. Good," was all I could manage to say, followed by. "I really enjoyed dinner the other night. The food was superb."

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it," Libby replied, leading me through to the kitchen where an open bottle of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc and to glasses were waiting.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked with an awkward smile.

"I think I need one," I told her truthfully then quickly added, "I'm a bit out of my comfort zone."

Libby grinned wryly.

"Me too."

Her hand was trembling so badly as she poured, that the bottle neck kept knocking against the edge of the glasses. I took mine from her hand and raised it.

"Cheers?" I offered.

"Cheers!" came the reply as our glasses chinked together.

I took a long sip but to my surprise, Libby downed half the entire glass in one gulp. I took the hint and matched her drop for drop.

"Dutch courage?" I suggested, taking her shaking fingers in mine. "I'm nervous too," I smiled. "And don't worry. If you're not ready now, then we don't have to do anything. We're friends first and foremost, aren't we?"

She looked up at me, still not quite able to make the eye contact that had been so much in evidence during the dinner party.

"I think..." she began but faltered.

"Take your time."

She took a deep breath and looked at me again, this time our eyes met head on.

"It's got to be today," she said determinedly. "I've got to go through with it. I've been so close so often and backed off, if it doesn't happen today, I don't think it ever will."

"And you want it to happen?" I asked, neither of us daring to voice what 'it' actually was.

She nodded emphatically.

"I really want this. It's just that it's been building up for so long..."

There was a brief pause while I looked at the woman whose body I had come specifically to fuck, love or no love. Her upturned face, framed by her long, red-blonde hair looked so young, innocent and vulnerable that it was hard to believe she was both a partner and mother of two grown up children. My heart ached for her.

"How long is it since...?" I asked softly.

"Since we have had proper sex?"

I nodded.

"Nearly three years."

I really was stunned.

"Three years?"

This time it was Libby's turn to nod.

"I told you it was a long time. James wanted to ask you a long time ago, but I got cold feet."

"I'm pleased you changed your mind," I smiled, and received a sheepish grin in return.

"I've... I've never done anything like this before," I continued uncertainly. "I'm not sure... how things work?"

Libby looked relieved.

"Neither do I," she replied. "It seems a bit... unfeeling just to get on with it without having a chat first but..."

"But?"

"But I think I need to do it quickly before I chicken out again. Do you mind, Mike?"

Did I mind? Did I mind fucking my wife's prettiest friend?

"Whatever makes you feel most comfortable," I replied, my heart beginning to thump.

"It feels like I'm treating you like a... a..."

"Like an escort?" I suggested.

Libby shot me a frightened look.

"James told me you had tried using one but that it hadn't worked out for you," I said in an attempt to reassure her. "Don't worry. Whatever you need is okay with me."

She smiled a heart melting, cock hardening smile.

"Shall we go upstairs now?"

Libby led the way up their wide, dark-wood staircase and onto the landing. All the doors were closed except one, which opened onto a bathroom.

"I... I've put a clean towel next to the shower for you," she said softly, bring us to a halt outside the first open door.

"What? Oh of course," I smiled. "Shall I go in now?"

Libby smiled coyly.

"I think you'd better, before I get cold feet again."

"Will you be okay while I'm gone?" I grinned.

"I'll.... I'll find something to do!"

I closed the bathroom door behind me. the room was large, clean and bright, its walls lined with mirrors which gave me less than flattering views of my middle-aged body as I stripped and got into the shower. There was a new bottle of unscented bodywash which I used to soap myself thoroughly under the hot water jets.

A sense of unreality still permeated the whole event, a sense shared with my cock which could not decide whether to hang flaccidly or to rise to half-mast as I pictured what might soon be happening.

I dried myself off thoroughly then wrapped the clean white towel around my waist, holding my tummy in as inconspicuously as I could. With my constrained tummy full of butterflies, I opened the door and stepped out onto the carpet.

There was no-one to be seen. I looked left and right, then seeing a door open at the end of the corridor, I padded silently along and passed through into the room beyond. It was a bedroom; a guest bedroom judging by the sparse furnishings but still large and warm.

The curtains had already been closed and a short, fat candle was burning on each side of a large king-size bed whose duvet had already been turned down.

"Hi!"

A nervous female voice came from close behind me. I turned and gasped. Libby stood before me in her panties and bra, both white, both lacey and apparently new. She looked awkward and self-conscious, unable to look me in the eye as I looked at her beautiful figure for the first time.

Trying as hard as I could not to stare, I ran my eyes over the soft, rounded body of the girl I had been asked to fuck, from her sweet face with its halo of red blonde air, across her smooth, broad shoulders, full breasts, gently rounded, feminine belly, broad hips and strong, shapely legs. Her lightly tanned skin contrasted perfectly with the stark whiteness of her lingerie.

It was a lovely, womanly body, full, fecund and a great deal more attractive than she herself believed.

"Libby you are a beautiful girl," I whispered.

"I'm a middle-aged mother," she replied softly, her eyes on my body rather than my face.

"And a beautiful one," I told her truthfully, stepping closer, raising my hands to gently stroke her shoulders and upper arms before placing a finger under her chin to lift her face to mine. "May I kiss you?"

There was a pause.

"I... I don't know. Perhaps you'd better not," she replied uncertainly.

"Can I hug you then?"

In reply, she moved a little closer. I enfolded her in my arms, drawing her soft, warm, feminine body into mine, wrapping my arms around her, my hands resting on her satin-covered buttocks. She was tense; nervous. I held her closer still until her golden head rested against my shoulder and I could smell the sweet cleanliness of her long hair.

"Are you okay?"

After a second, she nodded and I began to stroke her back and sides, from her bottom to between her shoulder blades, feeling the tension in her body, trying to reduce the stiffness in my own. I could feel my cock swelling and hardening against her smooth, round tummy, constrained uncomfortably by my over-tight towel.

For a long time, my fingers explored her soft skin, toying with her hair before running up and down her spine. I could feel the tension in her body reduce, but only slightly, and when I slipped my fingertips underneath the elastic waistband of her panties and ran my middle finger down the cleavage between her rounded buttocks, the tension returned with a vengeance.

"Perhaps if I massaged you a little? Would that help?" I suggested.

"Maybe..." Libby replied uncertainly.

"If you've changed your mind..." I began.

"No!" she interrupted me sharply then looked horrified at her outburst. "I'm sorry, Mike. Yes, a little massage would be lovely."

"Why don't you lie down on the bed," I smiled, releasing her from my embrace

With a grace that made my towel tent still further, Libby knelt on the bed, her curves accentuated by the tightening of her panties.

"Which way?" she asked as she lowered her soft body to the clean white sheet.

"Face down first," I replied.

I could see the tension in her back and shoulders as she settled on her front, her hands underneath her chin. I knelt alongside her, took her hands in each of mine and drew her arms down to her sides.

"You'll relax better like this," I reassured her.

Then without a word being spoken, I began to massage her body. Trying desperately to recall the techniques Jane and I had learned years ago, I worked my way from her neck to her shoulders and back, across her shoulder blades and slowly down her spine, kneading the tense muscles each side of her backbone with my thumbs as my fingers worked their way between her ribs.

Libby sighed; her eyes closed. I worked my way along each of her arms from her shoulder to her fingertips before returning to her spine, all the time enjoying the silky smoothness of her skin and the way my fingers sank ever so slightly into the flesh covering the bones of her chest.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned into the bed sheet.

"Is it helping?"

"Mmmmm!"

It was all the answer I needed.

Returning to the base of her spine, I began to work my thumbs upwards, side my side, towards her upper back but this time when the clasp of her bra obstructed their progress, I flicked it open. The elasticated straps sprang apart, leaving my way clear.

Libby froze for a second, then relaxed as my fingers resumed their journey up to her neck, then descended again, passing over the base of her spine and beginning to massage hr buttocks and the backs of her upper thighs.

My heart thumped in my chest as I felt the warmth of her body against my fingers. It thumped louder when her legs parted slightly to give me better access to her inner thighs and even louder when I noticed the large, distinct damp patch on the gusset of her panties.

My cock was by now very hard, so much so that the towel could not contain it any longer and fell to the floor, freeing my erection to slap upwards against my lower belly in a way I had not experienced for decades.

My hands moved slowly but confidently up and down the backs of her legs, kneading the larger muscles, diving deeper and deeper between them. Libby opened a little further; soon my fingers were brushing against her panties at the top of every stroke.

She offered no resistance; the damp patch grew larger and darker.

It was time.

"Why don't you roll onto your back?" I whispered into her ear, leaning low over her body.

Libby's eyes opened slightly.

"Is it time?" she asked.

"I think so," I replied, kissing the back of her head.

With a sigh, Libby slowly rolled onto her back. As her breasts fell free of the opened bra, she made a half-hearted attempt to over herself but almost immediately abandoned it. As she settled into place before me, her large, full, untanned breasts lay against her chest, their weight drawing them either side of her body, leaving a large cleavage in between.

I looked down on the woman I was there to fuck. She really was as lovely as I had imagined. My already hard cock grew even harder and she stared at it as if transfixed.

Silently I moved forward, slipping my fingertips under each side of her panty waistband then drawing them down, over her bottom, along her smooth thighs and away, leaving her naked on the bed, apart from a slim gold necklace and of course, her engagement ring.

Instinctively, she pressed her knees together to try and hide her freshly exposed modesty, but it was nothing but a gesture. When I place my hands on her knees and drew them apart, she offered no resistance and seconds later I was gazing longingly at the neatest, sparsest triangle of red-gold hair I had ever imagined, her long dark gash clearly visible between two puffy, already engorged outer lips.

In an attempt to control the sheer lust that was in danger of overtaking me, I made as if to toy with her breasts, but Libby shook her head.

"I need you inside me," she whispered, looking me in the eye.

My chest tight, I slowly and carefully mounted the bed, Libby's thighs parting to welcome me. Placing an arm either side of her shoulders, I lowered myself on my knees until the head of my cock was just brushing against her downy pubic hair.

Libby gasped. I took my cock in on hand and slowly rubbed its smooth head up and down her slit. It was very wet; I could smell her lubrication already. It would be an easy passage into her body. A moment later I had located the entrance to her vagina and worked my head between her long outer lips, pausing one last time, poised for the penetration we both now desperately needed.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked, trying to be sensitive but silently praying that there would be no backing out this time.

Libby looked up at me, her huge green eyes fixed on mine. Then without a word, she bit her lower lip and nodded.

I slowly pressed my hips forward and for the first time since my marriage, my erect cock began to enter the vagina of a woman who was not my wife.

Libby's whole body tensed, her eyes closed, and her chin lifted high as I sank smoothly and easily, part-way into her wet, oh-so-ready passage. As my shaft reached deeper and deeper into her body, her soft, smooth, warm cavern wrapped itself closely around it, caressed my over-sensitised head and gripped my thick shaft firmly.

"Oh my God!" I sighed as the sensations almost overwhelmed me.

Beneath me, Libby had thrust her chest upwards. Her back arched, her full breasts falling either side of the smooth deep cleft that separated them, their nipples large, dark and erect.

"Mmmmm!" she whimpered through tightly closed lips.

I wriggled my hips a little, feeling myself slip an extra few millimetres deeper into her body, then sawed back and forth a handful of times until I felt the smooth flesh of the inside of her thighs against the outside of mine; her downy pubic hair pressed against my own sparse covering and my buried head pressed hard against the smooth peach of her cervix.

"Oh God, Libby!" I sighed.

The pleasure was so intense that for a moment, I thought I might cum on the spot, bringing the afternoon to an unplanned and unwanted premature end. I fought hard to retain control, breathing slowly and carefully, trying to adjust to the unfamiliar but wonderful sensations.

It was then I noticed that Libby was still biting her lower lip.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, looking down on her sweet face.

She nodded.

"I'd forgotten just how good it felt to have someone inside me."

She wiggled her hips and I felt myself slip a few precious millimetres deeper into her body.

"Ohhh that's nice," she sighed. "It's so, so big!"

For the most basic and stupid of reasons, this piece of news pleased me more than I can say. I couldn't help myself; the male ego is a fragile thing, easily damaged but just as easily boosted.

Whether it was true or not didn't matter; Libby had said it; she thought my cock was big. The knowledge seemed to make me swell even more, increasing the sensations still further if the look on her pretty face was anything to go by.