Acts of Infidelity - Libby's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Similarly, although Libby has cooked for me several times both before and after fucking in their house, we have never had dinner together in public, and have never spent a full night together, let alone a weekend.

As James said in that first, extraordinary meeting, I am there to stick my cock in his wife's cunt, not to provide romance or to be a rival life partner. After all, she and I are both happily married and wish to remain so.

To this end, when we do meet, Libby never wears scent of any kind and I bring my own shower gel and shampoo so apart from the unavoidable residual aromas of sex, there are no alien smells afterwards to arouse suspicion. To reduce the risk of discovery still further, the only gifts we ever give each other are bought using cash and are only used or consumed during our lovemaking sessions.

Perversely, infidelity seems to have improved my own marriage too. With a regular partner for good, satisfying sex, I am far less frustrated and less impatient with my own wife's lack of interest. As a result, the constant background tension brought about by my sexual frustration and Jane's feelings of anger and guilt have been considerably reduced.

And of course, on the few occasions we do make love, my performance is noticeably improved, making the whole experience better for both of us.

It's not all good news though. There has been a social price to pay.

James and I communicate rarely and then only by text message. And although my wife still sees Libby at their book club, we are seldom if ever invited to events that would bring the four of us together. Jane occasionally mentions this, but she isn't too upset; we were always a bit peripheral to their social circle anyway.

As James said when it all started, that was one of the reasons they thought I would be a suitable partner in the first place.

How long will it last? I simply don't know. All I can say is that it's working well for us all now. There is no realistic prospect of James ever recovering that part of his bodily function so, as long as we are careful and remain undetected, as far as I'm concerned, it could go on indefinitely.

I have no desire to stop being Libby's Lover.