Acts of Infidelity - Libby's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it hurt?" I asked, concerned.

She shook her head.

"I just need to get used to you being inside me. I feel so, so full!"

"No regrets?" I asked one last time.

An emphatic shake of her head gave me my answer.

"It's too late for that," she sighed, her eyes looking up and deep into mine.

"I'm so pleased," I smiled. "I would have hated to stop now."

Beneath me, Libby grinned cheekily. Suddenly I felt her vagina tighten hard around my shaft, hold me for a few seconds, then relax again. I sank the last few millimetres into her, our pubic mounds finally grinding together.

"Wow!" I gasped. "That was amazing!" I told her truthfully.

"I wasn't sure I could still do it."

"Can you do it again?"

The answer was yes; Libby's vagina tightened around me once more, held me for even longer, then relaxed.

"I've been doing my pelvic floor exercises," she grinned.

"And they're worth every minute," I grinned back, wiggling my hips to adjust the lie of my cock in her vagina. "Are you feeling ready yet?" I asked.

"I guess so," she replied, looking unsure. "Be gentle Mike. It's been a long time since..."

She left the sentence unfinished.

"I'll take it slowly, I promise."

I smiled then slowly pulled back my hips, drawing my cock from her vagina until only its smooth, swollen head was still inside her tight entrance.

She sighed, her hands falling to my forearms as if to brace herself for what we both know was about to begin.

"Ready?"

Libby nodded and I pushed myself forwards, slowly but forcefully, driving my shaft into her until it would go no further.

"Ahh!" she exhaled, noisily.

My God it felt good! I repeated the action with the same result, except it felt even better. I did it a third time, then a fourth...

Then all of a sudden, I was fucking Libby properly. Although still slow and careful, for the first time since my marriage, my erect cock was sliding rhythmically in and out of another woman's vagina.

And it felt simply incredible!

However guilty and unsure I had felt about it beforehand, now that it was too late to back out and remain faithful to Jane; now that it was really happening; all I could do was lose myself in the amazing sensations.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

I closed my eyes as I thrust in and out of my first lover's tight, warm vagina, feeling her amazing body beneath and around mine, inhaling deeply the aroma of this extraordinary woman.

My nose filled with her delicate perfume, the mild shampoo in her hair, the last faint traces of her body wash. But above all these and with increasing intensity, I began to smell the rich earthy scent of a woman's vulva responding to the penetration of a real male cock.

However unsure her mind might have been, Libby's body knew exactly what to do; enjoy the feeling of penetration and prepare itself for impregnation by a man's sperm.

It didn't matter that her body held no more eggs, or that the semen that would soon fill it contained no sperm; Libby's body was doing what it had been programmed since birth to do: get ready to make babies.

As her juices began to flow and her lubrication increased, my thrusts became smoother and easier. I could increase my pace without the risk of bringing myself to climax too soon. As I thrust faster, the expression on Libby's sweet face began to change too; shock became release, release became pleasure; pleasure led to more lubrication and the circle began again.

The noises in the room began to change too. The soft sounds of our bodies colliding acquired first a damp dullness, then the sharp slap of skin on wet skin. The bed began to creak; softly at first then with increasing noise, but best of all, soft, sweet sounds began to emerge from Libby's mouth.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

So quietly that I could barely hear her, Libby had started to pant in time with my thrusts.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

These were sounds of pleasure, not pain; the sounds a woman makes when she is enjoying the first stages of copulation. My own arousal rose sharply.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Mmmmm!" I purred as the pleasure mounted for me too.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"MMMMMM!"

Libby's increasing arousal was soon confirmed by the copious wetness oozing from her slit and the increasing pungent smell in the air.

Slap! Slap! Slap Slap!

Dangerously aroused, I tried to pace myself and maintain some control over my body. Having got this far, premature ejaculation was unthinkable, but Libby' body felt so incredibly good it was a real danger.

Decades of unimaginative, routine and in recent years, increasingly rare sex with my wife had dulled both my memory and my senses. After a lifetime of fidelity, the new and unfamiliar sensations made my head begin to spin.

It had been so long since my cock had been inside any vagina other than my wife's that I had completely forgotten how very different women's bodies could feel.

Where Jane's vagina was loose, Libby's fit me like a handmade glove, holding me close, touching every millimetre of my shaft from it base to its swollen tip as it plunged into her over and over again.

Where Jane's vagina was so deep that I could willingly lose myself inside her, Libby's was so shallow that her firm, pink cervix was pressed hard against my head with a good two inches of my shaft still visible outside her soft body.

Where Jane's entrance had rough places where she had torn giving birth, Libby's was uniformly smooth and tight, grasping the thick base of my shaft firmly as I bottomed out inside her, driving that pink peach high into her belly with every forceful stroke.

Their aromas were different too. Jane's vaginal juices always smelled earthy and deeply sexual, arousing me in crude, feral ways which in the past had driven me to fuck her hard and almost brutally. In contrast, the smells coming from Libby's vulva were sweeter and more delicate, still massively arousing but begging me to be slow and gentle with her.

But in both cases, the imperative was to enjoy the intense pleasure of their bodies before filling them with my semen; an event that my body suddenly told me in no uncertain terms would not be far away and was impossible to prevent.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped. "Going to cum too soon! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay. It's okay," came the husky voice from below me.

I looked down into Libby's face as my strokes grew faster and more erratic. Her full breasts wobbled up and down in time with my thrusts, the noises emanating from our groins suddenly louder and wetter as her juices flowed more and more freely.

"I'm sorry..." I repeated, my voice strained.

"Shhh! Just do it, please just do it! Let it all go!"

For a few seconds I felt her pelvic floor flex and her amazing vagina tightened hard around my shaft. Any hope I had of controlling my ejaculation was instantly lost.

"Oh my God! Oh My God!"

The words that escaped Libby's mouth were echoed immediately by my own voice.

"Oh my God! Oh My God!"

And then it came. My God it came! The burning sensation that began at the base of my cock then shot suddenly down both my inner thighs and up my back was familiar in nature, but far, far more intense than I had encountered in many, many years.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped. "Cumming!"

Knowing that it would be simply impossible to hold back a climax as powerful as this, I didn't even try, simply surrendering myself to the bodily spasms and convulsions that would lead to what could only be a massive ejaculation.

"Do it Mike! Cum in me cum in meee!"

For a moment I saw an expression I first interpreted as disappointment flash across Libby's face, but then it dissolved into a look I can only describe as the silent, unresisting acceptance of what was about to take place. The primeval, feral satisfaction a woman feels when every element of her body wants, needs and is ready to be inseminated and realises it is about to happen.

She looked beautiful; serene; her eyes half-closed, her pupils huge and dark as I hammered into her vulnerable, completely compliant body.

I had seen that expression on Jane's face several times in the past, especially when we were trying for a baby. It was an expression that spoke to something deep in my soul and could drive me close to violence in my lovemaking.

"Oh my God Libbyyyyy!"

My spine went into convulsions, my breath choked in my throat and with an animal growl that came from somewhere deep within my past, my cock took complete control of my body, throbbing and pulsating as my hips ground my pubic bone hard against Libby's mound.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed, unable to control myself as years of pent-up lust and frustration were released and I began to spurt rope after rope of thick semen into her vagina and over the smooth, rounded peach of her cervix.

The look of satisfaction on her pretty, innocent face as I inseminated her for the first time is one that I will remember forever.

***

"Do you feel different?" I whispered into Libby's strawberry-blonde hair as we lay in each other's arms half an hour later.

"Mmm?" she purred.

"Now that it's actually happened," I smiled. "Was it... what you wanted it to be?"

She snuggled closer to me.

"It was lovely," she smiled.

"You didn't cum," I said sadly.

"I almost never do," she smiled back. "But it felt good just to have you inside me."

"That sounds like a challenge." I grinned.

"By all means take it as one," she grinned back. "I'll expect great things next time."

I paused, and a warm feeling came over me.

"You want there to be a next time?" I asked quietly.

"If you do," she replied, suddenly uncertain.

"Right now, more than anything else I can imagine," I told her truthfully.

I kissed her on the lips. She tasted salty with a post-coital tang I hadn't tasted in years.

We cuddled for a long time, our legs intertwined; Libby's soft feminine body oozing white sticky fluid onto her inner thighs and from them onto mine.

"I'm sorry I came inside you," I said, kissing her on top of her head. "I couldn't help it."

"It's okay," she smiled. "It made it feel more... I don't know. More real I suppose."

"Do you want to use condoms next time?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Do you want to use them?" she asked, clearly feeling equally awkward.

"It's better without," I smiled. "For me at least."

"Then let's not bother," Lobby smiled. "It's too late for today anyway." She laughed. "If you've got any diseases, then I've already caught them and I'm far too old to get pregnant anyway."

I chuckled. There was a long silence during which I inhaled deeply the distinctive aroma of a satisfied woman; an aroma I had not smelled in decades.

My mind wandered over all that had happened, still not able to take it all in. It really had happened; I really had just fucked my wife's prettiest friend was now undeniable; her husband really had asked me to do it too...

Her husband...

"Am I really bigger than James?"

The words were out before I realised I was even thinking them.

"Mike!" Libby scolded. "That's a terrible question and thoroughly deserves the wrong answer."

"I'm sorry. It just slipped out," I said shame-faced.

Libby sighed.

"The truth is that it has been so long since an erect penis has been inside my vagina that I have lost all perspective. It felt huge to me, will that do?"

I smiled broadly. It was enough.

"If it helps to know, you're much tighter than Jane," I added cheekily.

Libby looked pleased, which made me feel a little better about my own childish reaction.

We cuddled for a while longer, me stroking her soft skin, brushing the blonde hair from her pretty face and kissing her lips over and over again as she lay in my arms.

Eventually the look on her sweet, pretty face began to have an effect; I began to feel stirrings in my groin that my age and recent history suggested shouldn't be returning for at least an hour. A short while later, my hardening cock began to press lightly against her thigh.

Libby must have noticed it too.

"Are you starting to...?" she asked, reaching down and toying with my half flaccid shaft in her slender fingers.

It responded to her touch in the only way it knew, hardening markedly and swelling before our eyes.

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" I replied, pleased as punch. "It must be the effect you're having on me."

She took my cock more confidently in her hand, wrapping her fingers around it and squeezing. It responded again, firming in her fingers until it was more than semi-erect.

"When is James due back?" I asked as she stroked the underside of my shaft and my tightening sack with her fingertips.

"Not for half an hour at least. When do you have to be home?"

My cock was now once again fully erect.

"I don't. I said I've got to work late," I grinned.

"Then shall we see if it's as nice second time round?"

Libby's legs parted as I rose over her, my thighs between her raised knees. As I began to mount her, I looked down at the body that was going to be mine for the second time in one afternoon. Her vulva was pink and puffy from our first copulation, her slit was gaping as was her entrance, her inner lips an angry red but neither she nor I were in any mood to hold back.

With my arms either side of her shoulders, Libby reached down and guided my once-again-turgid flesh into hers. Loosened from our first fuck and lubricated with her juices and my semen, her vagina offered no resistance at all and I sank my full length into her in a single smooth thrust.

Our eyes met, my heart beat hard in my chest... and a moment later, I was fucking her once again.

Having already cum once, this time I lasted much longer, bringing her more and, if the noises escaping her lips were anything to judge by, even greater pleasure. Our nervousness now gone, my own pleasure simply soared, hammering my cock into her harder and harder, faster and faster until finally it was all too much, and an almost dry climax fell hard upon me.

So soon after my first ejaculation, it was actually physically painful the second time I came inside her, the base of my cock burning as the very last drops of semen left in my balls were forced along its length, through its tiny lips and across the pink peach of her cervix.

***

My cock was still burning two hours later when, freshly showered and feeling better than I had in years, I opened the front door of our house, entered and joined my unsuspecting wife in the kitchen. I avoided kissing her just in case my mouth still bore the tang of my recent ejaculations, then went upstairs to change into my jeans and brushed my teeth vigorously.

Needless to say, I was distant and distracted all evening, but Jane was so caught up in her books and newspapers that she didn't seem to notice. For the first time in my life I was pleased that she did not suggest we had sex when we went to bed.

I lay awake for a long time, listening to the familiar sounds of my wife sleeping alongside me, but with my mind full of very unfamiliar thoughts.

For the first time since our marriage, I had cheated on her. I was an unfaithful husband, but to my surprise and shame, the thought came more as a simple statement of fact than a source of guilt. It had been many years since I had fucked my wife twice in a row, ejaculating both times, a fact that the undeniable soreness of my cock's shaft and the dull pain at its base kept bringing to mind every time I came close to sleep.

Soon, in the darkness, memories of sexual encounters prior to my relationship with Jane began to come back vividly; of clumsy fumbling, of painful, poorly lubricated penetrations, of messy premature ejaculations and risky, unprotected inseminations but above all, of the extraordinary differences between the disappointingly small number of women I had fucked in my life.

But of course, the most vivid images that night were of Libby, of her beautiful face and her soft, rounded, feminine body. Of the softness of her pale flesh under my fingertips, of the smell of her strawberry blonde hair on my face, of her full lips, her hot, active tongue and soft, cool inner thighs.

And of the way her vagina gripped my erect cock so tightly as I desperately pumped the contents of my body and soul into hers.

***

It's now nearly three years since that remarkable summer. Libby and I meet every two or three weeks, always at her request. Well, usually; occasionally the impetus comes from me if I'm feeling very neglected in bed. Sometimes it's only for an hour's quick fuck, other times we can spend an entire afternoon together, making love slowly and tenderly.

We have never used any form of protection and I hope, never will.

Over this time, we have become very familiar with each other's bodies, knowing what works best, what to avoid and in which direction a little adventure would be most welcome. Although mouths and fingers inevitably feature in our lovemaking -- the taste of Libby's aroused vulva is simply impossible to forget - we do try to focus mostly on the penetrative sex that her husband James can no longer provide.

Deprived of that deep female need for so long, Libby responds well to the presence of my erect cock inside her body, now reaching climax freely and easily in a way that my wife hasn't managed for years.

I will never forget the first time I brought her to orgasm using my cock alone.

When Libby climaxes, she cums little and often rather than hard and noisily. Instead of one or two large, body-shaking spasms when she reaches orgasm, she tends to have many -- perhaps a dozen smaller climaxes, each tremor a little stronger than the last, building quickly until she can actually come close to fainting.

The soft sounds coming from her pink lips beneath me as she cums can at times, make me cry.

When I cum myself, it is almost always deep in her vagina. As well as a longing for penetration, Libby says she loves to feel me ejaculating inside her; the way my cock throbs and pulses as I pump semen into her soft, sweet, curvy body. She even loves feeling me soften inside her afterwards, as if our bodies and souls were truly moulding together.

And it wasn't a one-off; with the right lover, I really can cum twice within half an hour, despite my age; something I hadn't had the opportunity to do with my wife for over two decades, and never thought I would ever be able to do again.

Of course, James was right; I have fallen in love with Libby. I couldn't help it. In truth I probably fell in love with her that very first afternoon as I looked down into those big green eyes and the first ropes of semen spurted from the end of my cock and into her soft, sweet body.

Even then, I knew that whatever had just happened, was more than just sex.

Since that first time, I have ejaculated into her more than a hundred times, every one unprotected, every glob of my semen and billions of my sperm now absorbed by her flesh.

She is quite literally a different woman because of my love.

I'm pretty sure she's in love with me too; at least a little.

We both try not to say it during our fucking, but sometimes the urge is just too great and in the heat of passion, one or other of us will blurt out those three dangerous but magical words.

At the moment, this love isn't a threat to either of our marriages; if anything, it seems to have made Libby and James's even stronger, but we will both have to watch out in case that changes.

For this reason, we only meet in the afternoons or the occasional evening, and only ever at her house. Though we have become much more adventurous over the last two years, we only fuck in the guest bedroom or occasionally downstairs, never in the room or bed she shares with her husband.

I understand how important this distinction is to all three of us.