Adam and Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we slip out of these hot clothes and get more comfortable baby?"

He helped Emily take off her top and then unfastened her shorts allowing them to drop to the floor. She was wearing a tan colored pair of medium height wedge sandals. Then she was standing in a room full of men in a white satin half bra and a shimmering white thong. The men mumbled their admiration. Emily was not the least embarrassed by this. The men also began removing their clothing. The cocks sprang out harder than stone. Charles unclasped her bra and let her full white breasts free. Her pink areolas were puffy and distended slightly. Her nipples stuck out hard and excited. She looked around the room and sized up what she was about to take.

Joe was about the size of Charles. Willard, known as just W was the largest of the group. His coal black uncut cock matched his coal black skin. He was a good eleven to twelve inches long and thick as a red bull can. Only a small split at the very tip gave a glimpse of his monster mushroom shaped glans. Jeffery wasn't much smaller than W. He was cut and the head of his cock was lighter than the rest of it. He wasn't quite as thick as W, but she thought to herself how anyone could be that thick. Jeffery was the 'smallest' of the bunch but his cock was just about twice the size of her husband's. Thomas was slightly shorter than the rest but he was almost as thick as W.

"Why don't you greet the guys, Honey. I think you will enjoy a taste of black cock just to get acquainted."

Emily didn't hesitate. She kneeled on the mattress and waited for the men to file by. Charles, being the host was first and the others followed. She licked each cock and took as much as she could into her mouth. She bathed the length of each rod and licked all the way to their huge balls. Then she gave each one a slimy shake and waited for the next one.

Needless to say, they spent the next four hours taking turns fucking Emily. She had long since abandoned any semblance of ladylike propriety. She was in a zone. Having been deprived of black cock since her marriage vows, she was insatiable. In a rather giddy ceremony, the black men agreed to fuck her in order of size. There was some disagreement whether length trumped girth or vice versa. It was apparent that everyone was going to get a chance. Emily showed no regret or inhibitions while being black fucked.

Joe was the first to fuck her waiting pussy.

"Baby, where do you want me to cum?" He asked.

"I don't care." Emily answered. "You can cum in my pussy. You can cum on my tits. You can cum on my face. You can cum in my ass. I just don't care. I have waited long enough for this. I just love your black cocks. Just fuck me and don't worry where you cum."

To these otherwise respectable men, this was like a gold mine. Yes, they had all fucked white women before. With very few exceptions none of them had fucked such a beautiful young white woman. It was a known fact to them that many white wives did not get the black urge until they were near middle age. By then their husbands were mostly overweight, balding and out of shape. Many of the women sort of saw themselves as young fillies while their weight and age told a different story. There were, of course the local white sluts who wanted to fuck just about everybody. These younger ones usually were in a bad relationship and had questionable health pedigrees. The members were reminded to steer clear of these sluts.

This was different. Charles could just tell that Emily was an otherwise upstanding professional woman who had craved black cock since her first experience. She had told him that she had remained true to her marriage vows since the wedding. It was the itch that just needed to be scratched sometimes. He also knew that she would return to her desires no matter how long she and her husband might abstain from the fetish. About the time of the first child, they would refrain from such erotic foolishness. When the first child went off to kindergarten, it might be the time for a booster dose of black cock if one was available. She would swear it was a 'one of'. But it wouldn't be. God, how he loved pretty white wives.

The fucking went on for hours. After cumming in her or on her, the guys might entertain themselves otherwise while their mates were pleasuring themselves in Emily. After almost a complete round of the men, Emily was pretty much cum out. She had experienced so many orgasms that her body was tired. Charles would suggest a rest occasionally.

The first break was when Charles reminded her to call Adam and explain the supposed mechanical breakdown of the tour bus. Charles also talked to Adam explaining that they were going to check into a motel and return early the next day. When Adam got back on the phone, he asked her if Charles was still listening.

"No, Honey, he is getting some things out of his car."

"Are you going to fuck him again tonight?"

"Well, I would hope so. Is it all right with you if I do? I will make it up to you when I get back. Okay, Baby, can I just fuck him again. Just one more time?"

"Yeah, I guess so. You seem to have fallen in love with his black cock."

"I am enjoying the experience. It is so much better than our fantasies. As long as you are okay with it, I want to make this a week to remember. But I love you, Adam. I don't love Charles but I do enjoy his cock. Maybe not falling in love with it but it is really nice. Thanks again for allowing me to enjoy this. See you tomorrow. Love you."

Once she had checked in with her husband, they went into the back room. Most of the men took a second turn. Emily showed a renewed vigor after talking to Adam. She was entirely a mess. Her inhibitions were on hold. She could not imagine that she would ever get another opportunity like this. A couple of the members had called others nearby and told them that they didn't want to miss this white bitch. After hours of continual sex, another four men appeared on the next bus. These men had participated in gang bangs before but not with a beauty like Emily. They eagerly joined the fun even though Emily was almost completely covered in cum. She had been fucked so many times that the mattress and floor surrounding were covered in a slimy mess. The only thing that saved her poor pussy was that she was constantly coated with each new load of cum deposited into her womb. She felt like such a slut. However, the men had been coached by Charles not to sink into vulgar ghetto talk.

The original guys left and the second shift guys fucked her well into the morning hours. When they were all exhausted, Charles helped her dress. She took a spit bath in the restroom but would have to wait for the motel to shower and hopefully wash all the cum out of her hair. They found a cheap motel nearby. Charles checked in and then took her into the room. Luckily there were two double beds. Emily crashed between the sheets in one. Charles took a quick shower. Emily was asleep almost as soon as she hit the bed. She would have to wait until she awoke to get her shower.

She woke around eleven the next morning. Charles insisted that she call Adam immediately. Things were going too well for Adam to suddenly get worried or worse yet, jealous. While not exactly happy to be hearing from her so late, he did not exhibit any signs of dissatisfaction. He asked her if she and Charles had made love the night before.

"No, Honey. He fucked me and I fucked him. It is not love. I told you that. I will tell you all about it when we get back. You have already seen us fuck so it was pretty much more of the same. I just can't seem to get enough of his beautiful black cock."

They hoped that would keep Adams's appetite whetted until they got back. Adam had attended all of the sessions that were important and now he was bored waiting for his wife and her lover to get back. They stopped and ate a quick lunch. Emily was famished. She thought pleasantly to herself of all the women who were on diets. She didn't diet yet but if a woman wanted to lose weight, she thought, all she had to do is get fucked all night by huge black cocks.

Thankfully, Emily was so pretty and hot that even in her unkept appearance, she was still attractive. She wanted to take a long hot bath while she told Adam about the plantation and the fucking she and Charles had done overnight. She wasn't going to tell him about the gang bang. That might tip the experience for Adam and she wanted to keep him happy and horny. Adam was hard the whole time Emily was bathing. She had him move over to the tub so she could suck his cock. He moaned and came too quickly as always but this time she didn't mind. That evening they had dinner alone. Emily thought that Adam was still expecting to see Charles at dinner. They went back to the room and made love. Emily thought it was sweet. She continually thanked him for letting her experience Charles' big cock.

"Honey," she said, "Tomorrow is our last day here. Do you want to spend it alone or do you want Charles to spend it with us?"

"It is up to you, Sweetheart. I mean, we are here now and will be back to our regular routine day after tomorrow. If you like, you can have Charles before we have to leave."

"Great, Baby. Listen, Charles mentioned something really kinky to me. I hope you don't think it is gross. He wanted to fuck me up front while you took my backside. Is that something we can try? It seems so nasty, yet erotic, also. We are being so nasty this week, if you are okay with that it might be like the cherry on top of the sundae. No pun intended. If you think you might like to try that, I want to prepare for it ahead of time. What do you think?"

"Damn, Emily. Charles asked you that?"

"Yeah. You think it is too much? I mean both of you can have me at the same time. I can hardly imagine being stuffed so thoroughly while both of you cum in me. He thought it was a nice gesture toward you. If you would rather not, you can just eat me out after he cums in me. I know you love that."

"God, Emily. We are breaking all the taboos this week. If you think you can stand that, I guess we could try it."

"Great. I mean, I guess it is great. It is my butt that wonders if it will hurt. It is something that I never envisioned. But, well, I never thought that we would share the experience of having a black man fuck me with your wholehearted approval. God, what his cock does to me. I feel guilty and fulfilled at the same time. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I do. I mean, we were each other's first. Now we are into taboo, cuckolding, anal and interracial. Who would have thought that two innocent kids would get in this deep?"

She giggled at the 'deep' reference.

Adam caught the double entendre, also.

"Yeah, well, since it is so deep, do you think you can be satisfied with what little I have to offer you?"

"Oh, Honey," she added, "I didn't mean it that way. Of course, I am satisfied with you. When we made love tonight, it was the sweetest you have ever been. It was like you were extending the fantasy even further. You were inside me where Charles has been all week."

"That is sweet of you to say, Baby. Who would have thought that we have gotten into this world of taboo? We were virgins and learned together. Now we are learning something dangerous but exciting. I can't explain how it makes me feel. I know I am supposed to feel inferior in some way but I don't. It sounds crazy but when I see Charles fucking you, I can't get past how beautiful and desirable you are. To think that you are so sought after by other men stirs something pre-historic in me. I should be wanting to kill or fight to protect what we have. Instead, it seems like the modern age of equality where the pleasure of the female is preeminent and the male derives pleasure from that. "

"Forget what I just said. It sounds too psychological for me." He added.

"Oh, Honey. That was very deep in itself. Ha, ha. Not as deep as Charles's cock, but deep in another way. It almost makes us seem high-brow to find such an explanation of what we are doing. But really, it is so, so, uh, dirty. I mean it is supposed to be dirty when a spouse cheats sexually. But this way, it is a shared dirty secret. One that we will look back on when we get back home. Who would have thought that our role playing would lead us to this point? Also, this way, it is not like one of us is having an affair. I mean, Charles has not proposed to me yet. He is getting his pleasure and we are also. Well, I guess I am getting more pleasure than you. I just hope that you will always think of this as something we shared."

When they did finally fall asleep that night, it was with a sense of finality knowing that their fantasy was almost over. When they woke the next morning, Emily kissed Adam deeply. They got dressed and went down to breakfast. Adam ordered the full menu breakfast.

Emily just ordered yogurt and black coffee.

"Are you feeling all right, Emily?" Adam asked.

"Why, yes, Honey. Remember last night? What we talked about? I told you I wanted to prepare for it."

Adam looked at her wondering what she meant.

"Come on, Baby. Tonight is the night. Remember? You are going to fuck my ass while Charles fucks my pussy. I am so excited. The more I thought about it last night, the hornier I got. Can you imagine how all of us will feel? It is so, so nasty. It is crossing so many lines at the same time. I don't know what else we could possibly do that would top this. I really want this. Tomorrow we are returning to our normal lives. Charles will find other white wives to fuck. When we make love from now on, we won't have to role play the same. It has come full circle. Instead of imagining as we were doing, we can now remember this week."

After breakfast, Emily told Adam to go to the beach and get some chairs and some beer for himself. She was on a water diet for the rest of the day. She stopped by the commissary and picked up some supplies. With Adam gone, she prepared an enema. She would repeat this several times that day to get ready for the finale of their week. She called Charles and told him that Adam was in for the double penetration.

"Poor dear," she told him. "I want him to experience my ass. He will think it is a virgin experience for both of us. You fucking guys almost wore out my poor butthole along with my pussy yesterday. I think it is only fair to give my own husband the back door also."

"Emily," Charles said. "Have you always been so fucking hot?"

"No. Adam and I were virgins and learned together. That is until we went off to separate colleges. I am so glad he got some pussy while we were apart. I know after my first time, I got plenty of big black cock. I thought I could live without it once I got married but it didn't work out that way, did it? I really have you to thank. I would probably have crossed the line at some point on my own but this way, my darling husband feels like it was mostly his idea."

Emily joined Adam at the beach. They had managed somehow to get a little sun that week. With all the sex, it was a wonder. She told Adam that she had talked to Charles and arranged for him to meet them around four o'clock in their room. Emily continued to drink water only while Adam had a few beers and some snacks. Around three-thirty she kissed him and told him to wait until after four to come up. That would give her enough time to prepare for the anal sex and do her makeup. She wanted the last night to be memorable. Once back in the room, she had another enema and then took a hot bath. When she got out, she wrapped a towel around her waist and cooled down. She did her makeup and put on a short baby doll gown with no panties. Her freshly shaved pussy was glimmering with her lotion that she had rubbed in all over her body. She dabbed a plentiful supply of perfume behind her ears, under her breasts, beside her vaginal lips and on her butt cheeks. Her aroma invaded the room. Her areolas were clearly visible through the nightie and her nipples were like little pebbles.

Charles knocked on the door promptly at four. He had a beer while Emily sipped only water.

"I thought we would get an early start, Charles. I know I am going to be famished after this. I haven't eaten all day. I want Adam to have the best possible experience when he takes my ass."

When Adam came in, he greeted Charles and kissed Emily. He made his way to the shower.

"Don't bother with clothing, Baby." She told him. "We are going to start fucking when you get out."

She lay on the bed and propped herself on the pillows. Adam came out all dry and smelling good.

Emily spread her legs and draped the nightie just below her aroused breasts.

"Honey, I really don't need it, but I want you to taste my arousal. Just thinking all day about you and Charles has kept me wet."

Adam's little cock was fully hard as was Charles. The size difference was palpable. He got between his wife's legs and began licking her drenched pussy. Her slick folds were pretty and inviting. Her juices were better even than he remembered. He wondered if sexual anticipation made a woman taste differently. She didn't want to cum from his mouth but it felt so good to get serviced by her newly cuckolded husband.

"Honey," she cooed, "Fuck me. Get me ready for my black boyfriend. Take me as deep as you can. Charles will get the rest."

Adam placed his hard little cock at her opening and easily slid into her.

"That's it, Man. Get her pussy all ripe for my cock." Charles encouraged him. "She might be totally addicted to my black cock now. Once I bury my monster in a white woman, they always want more. You better find her some black boyfriends when you get back home. Otherwise, Ole' Charles might have to make a house call."

"Oh, god, yes, Adam. Fuck me. Get me ready. Fuck, I love his big cock. I wish you could feel how I feel when he fucks me deep. That's enough, Baby. Let Charles have his pussy, Honey."

Charles moved her to her all fours and entered her waiting cunt in one thrust. He slowed and began a steady rhythm.

"Adam, Baby. Come to the edge of the bed and let me suck your cock."

He moved to the edge and presented his little cock to his wife. Charles was thrusting forcefully, hitting her womb with each stroke. When he penetrated her each time, she went further down on Adam's cock.

"Don't cum, Honey. I want you in my ass."

Charles varied between long and short strokes keeping the full pressure on her. She began to get the tingling sensation in her eyes and nose and the blood rushed to her head signaling an impending orgasm.

"Ohhhh, fuuuck, oooo, yesssss. God, yes. Fuck me with that big black cock. I love it. Ohhhh. I love black cock. God, I love your black cock. Yeeessssss. Oh, yes, Charles. This is your pussy now. Take me. Take your pussy."

She came and came on his invading phallus. She was in white wife heaven. Her little husband had never had any of that pussy. He could only go half way in compared to Charles. Charles thrust as deep as he could and then spewed his baby batter straight into her cervix. When her convulsions subsided, Charles pulled out and let her rest.

She had Adam lick the cum off her vaginal lips.

"Honey, if you don't mind, can you use some of Charles cum and force it into my rosebud. It is almost time for your back door treat. And use some for you dick, too. No better lube than a lover's cum, huh."

Adam was red in the face with a combination of lust and embarrassment. What would Charles think of him getting his wife's ass ready for butt fucking? Well, it didn't matter. It was what Emily wanted. He thought it might be painful for her this first time. Of course, he didn't know that Charles' friends had plowed her ass with twice as much man meat every time they butt fucked her the previous night. She wished that she still had a full load of cum in her ass right then. That little thing of Adam's was barely going to tickle her compared to the black cocks she had the night before.