Adam and Emily Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily has the week of her life while Adam occupied.
8.5k words
4.59
17.7k
39

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers

Emily called Charles that afternoon. He was of course excited to be offered the opportunity to be with this beautiful, charming woman. He told Emily that he would pick her up at ten o'clock Monday morning. Adam got to the early breakfast at the start of his seminar and began considering which of the sessions were the most important to him. He definitely had to be at the Monday morning session.

When Charles knocked on their hotel room door at ten, Emily greeted him wearing a thin, barely-there gown and high heels. That was it. Charles was dressed in a tail-out shirt and Bermuda shorts with loafers. When he saw Emily, he was pleasantly surprised that sex was what she wanted first and foremost. He couldn't help but congratulate himself on finding the hottest hot wife he had ever been with. There was no pretense of sightseeing now. He embraced and kissed her. Her tongue searched inside his mouth as if she were fucking him. God, she was hot and horny. They fucked for over two hours. Charles came in her drenched pussy three times over that time and Emily had numerous orgasms each time. They went down to a restaurant in the hotel and had a rather large lunch. She texted Adam to see if he was going to attend the afternoon session. He said that he was and would be back to the room around four o'clock. Adam and Emily decided to go down to the beach. She had asked him back to her room around three-thirty so that they would be ready to fuck again when Adam got there. Charles thought that it was sweet of her to make sure her cuckold was getting to be involved.

The pair of them drew plenty of looks from the beach crowd. Most appeared to be gazing at a handsome black man with a knock-out white woman. A few seemed to turn their nose up but it didn't bother either one of them. As far as anyone knew, they were married. Emily laughed inwardly as she thought of the irony that she was married to a white man with a much smaller cock that her current companion. She, of course was wearing her wedding and engagement rings. Emily didn't want to get too much sun so early in their trip. In fact, she really wanted her skin to be as white as possible to present a stark contrast to Charles' deep brown skin.

They decided to return to their respective rooms to get ready for when Adam got back. Emily went to the room and rested a while, then took a hot bath and shaved her pussy slick as well as her underarms. She wanted to be as ravishing as possible when Adam got back. Around three o'clock she began getting ready. She did her makeup with a little more evening flair and fished out a set of seamed stockings with a red and black garter belt. She wore patent leather red 'slut' heels. She draped her upper body with a short see-through top, black with red trim. She made herself a drink of vodka on ice to help settle her nerves. She had plenty of sex the night before with Charles and Adam, plus an extended session with Charles that morning. Now she was about to be fucked again and again that evening. Still, she wanted that thick black cock in her hot pussy as much as Adam would allow it.

Adam had a drink waiting for him when he got to the room. Emily was up in all her glory to greet her tired husband. She told him to hurry and shower and just put on the thick hotel room robe when he finished. Adam thought that they were about to have some hot marital sex. He was pleased that the tryst with Charles had seemed to totally release each of their libidos. He was surprised to see Charles French kissing his wife when her got out of the bath. Charles was surprised that Emily had taken such care dressing and doing her makeup. He knew that when he fucked her, it would all be for naught. However, he was impressed that this sizzling hot white wife was pulling out all the tricks for him and her husband.

Charles greeted Adam when he realized that he had come out of the bath.

"Adam, hey, good to see you again. How was your afternoon session? Boring, huh? Sorry you couldn't join us today. By the way, what is your schedule tomorrow?"

"Well, I am taking the morning session off and attending the afternoon one. Why?"

"Oh, just curious. I want to take Emily to an old plantation tomorrow, but it is a way from here. We couldn't be back before the afternoon even if we left early. Is it okay with you if you and Emily hang out tomorrow morning and we will leave when you have to get ready for the afternoon meeting? Starting so late, we might not be back until much later. Cool?"

"Uh, well, uh, yeah, I guess. You think she will enjoy that side trip?"

"She will definitely enjoy that trip. Speaking of enjoyment, Adam, why don't you take a seat and watch her enjoy a little more of what she had last night."

"Oh, yes, Honey. Take your robe off and sit on it. That way you won't get anything on the chair just in case you are enjoying our sex show a little too much. You are free to take care of yourself while you watch. And thanks again for allowing me to have some time with Charles."

At least Adam would be able to get himself off while he watched his wife being fucked by this nice black man. Emily took Charles' cock in her white hands and began to lick his precum off the tip. Her wedding rings were what Adam focused on in addition to the huge dripping black cock. She began to take the head into her mouth and engulf as much as she could. She could only get about half of the throbbing monster in her mouth until she gagged and had to stop. She lathered his cock and balls with her mouth until Charles guided her crossways at the end of the bed. Charles moved around in back of her and placed his cock at the entrance of her quivering pussy. In one big thrust, he sank his cock all the way to her womb. Emily squealed in pleasure.

"Oh, yes, yes, Charles. Fuck me. God, I love black cock. Honey, he is so big and goes so deeply into my pussy. Can you see it. God, it feels amazing. Yes, yes, Charles. Take me. Make this your married white pussy."

Charles did indeed pound her until he finally came deep into her love canal. She was silky wet. When he finished depositing his seed into her, he kept moving his cock until he had worked his way out of her slobbering hole. He wanted to cement the fact that Adam was indeed a cuckold, so he was curious to see if he would move the goal a little closer to what Charles wanted.

"Hey, Adam, man, I need a rest. How about cleaning her up while I go the bathroom. She is nice and wet for you."

Adam had eaten Charles' cum from his wife the first time they had fucked but Charles left immediately after he had cum in her. Now, Charles was actually going to be present to see Adam suck the cum from his wife's pussy. He was reluctant.

Sensing that Adam was considering his presence, Charles wanted to make sure he witnessed the humiliating act.

"Hurry, dude. Better catch it before it ruins the sheets. Get it while it is nice and warm."

"Yes, hurry, Honey. I love it when you eat me out while I am full of cum. Please."

It was not something that he had not done before but there was no witness then. He had to make a decision quickly. He knew he loved it and the whole act was possibly more erotic that his wife actually getting fucked by a large black cock.

He climbed naked on the bed and moved under his wife's legs until he was directly under her pussy. Charles' cum was dripping by then and a huge glob hit Adam in the face. Without time to waste, he opened his mouth while Emily moved down to plant her well-used pussy directly on his mouth.

"Oh, god, yes, Adam. That is so sexy. Eat my lover's cum from your wife's nasty pussy. Fuck me with your tongue, Baby. Yess. Do it. Do it."

The sticky white liquid flowed into Adam's mouth but Emily was fucking his mouth so much that his whole face was getting a cum bath. She was making a total mess of him. Charles looked on and encouraged them both.

"God damn, brother. Way to go. Suck that pussy. I will give you another load in a while."

Charles and Emily fucked once again after a brief rest. Adam cleaned up her lovemaking leftovers again. Emily asked him to fuck her before they got cleaned up and went to dinner. Charles returned to his room to shower and meet them for dinner. Emily was by now pretty well sated for sex. She had been fucked at least four times by Charles that day and her pussy really needed a rest. The thing with black men making love was that they were voracious. It wasn't like fucking Adam where the longest fuck she could remember was maybe ten minutes. Charles had it all: size, girth and stamina. She tried to act turned on when her husband was making love to her but it would never be the same. It was a good thing that most white guys were much better at oral sex than most black lovers. That was with the exception of Al, her first black college lover. Al was the full package cock wise and oral wise, also.

At dinner, the threesome were fairly well laid back. After fucking most of the day, Charles and Emily were mellow and the wine helped settle all three of them down. Charles brought up the plantation visit and again thanked Adam for allowing him to accompany Emily.

"So, you guys will be leaving after noon tomorrow, Charles."

"Yes, or just before. You need some time with your lovely wife, man."

Charles was being less than honest. In fact, the following morning after breakfast he would call Emily and tell her that a special tour he wanted her to go on was starting at one o'clock and they would have to leave at eight-thirty. That would probably ensure that Adam and Emily would not fuck that morning. Emily would tell Adam how sorry she was and how she really wanted to spend the morning with him. She would suggest that he catch some sun on the beach before the afternoon session. Just after sunset on the following day, she would call him again and relate a totally made-up story about one of the trip vehicles at the plantation broke down while they were miles from help. Of course, Emily did not know any of that this evening. Charles would pick her up at eight thirty the next morning and give her the subsequent details as they went along. Charles knew that this horny white woman would have no problem with the whole story once the whole day played out. She was his now. At least for the week. She might indeed love her husband but she was also addicted to black cock. He also thought that this was not her first black cock. She was just too eager to fuck him and fuck him repeatedly. Most first-time black cock whores would have post fucking regret the next day. Not Emily. She was all in from the first round. The fact that her husband encouraged it was incidental. If he was right, she had probably fucked many black studs without her husband being aware of it. The newness of this affair, he thought, was only new to the cuckold husband.

They all turned in early that evening. Adam and Emily kissed and snuggled but did not make love. Around seven thirty, Charles called and broke the bad news to Adam. He offered to cancel the plantation visit but Adam, while disappointed, told him to go ahead.

"Great, man. And again, I am sorry for the change of plans. A cousin of mine called me and I indicated that we were going to the plantation tour. He suggested that we not miss the guided tour. Also, thanks again for letting me accompany your beautiful young wife.

Charles picked Emily up in the front of the hotel. She kissed her husband tenderly and told him they would spend that evening together. When she got in Charles' car, she asked about what was on the tour.

"Honey, we are going by the plantation. We can even stop for thirty minutes or an hour if you wish. The guided tour is in a backwater club. We can relax, have some drinks, maybe lunch and just have a good time. This club is off the beaten path and I do have a cousin over there. He and his buddies will likely be very happy to meet you."

"Oh, Charles? What type of club is it that you had to lie to my husband?"

"The type of private club where no one will bother us. I mean, you like to dance, don't you?"

"Well, yes. That is how we met."

"And you just love black cock, right?"

"That was crude, Charles."

"Oh, I know, Baby. Sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you. But you have had plenty of black cock before you met me. Am I right?"

For some reason, Emily blushed. She hated to think of herself like a white ho, however, Charles was right.

"Yes, I have had some black lovers."

"And of the black lovers you have had, what did you like about the best ones?"

She smiled, mostly at herself for trying to act naïve.

"Their cocks. Their big black cocks. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Well, at least you are honest. If you like, today you can have all the black cock you can handle. It is up to you. No one will force themselves on you. I guarantee it. You may start or stop at any time and we will just go back to the resort. No questions asked. If you would rather turn back now, we can do that also. So, what will it be, Gorgeous White Wife?"

Emily did trust Charles. She could not imagine that he had a dark side that would allow anyone to harm her. She had been weaned from black cock too long to pull out now. This was the answer to their fantasies. If Adam was worried about her safety, he surely didn't show it. She thought that he might be enjoying this naughty adventure just as much as she.

"Okay, Charles. You were correct about everything. I do love black cock. I mean big black cock. I started late and I have been longing for it since we have been married. Adam had developed such a fetish about the role playing but he didn't know to what extent I had been black fucked. The more we teased about it, the hotter we both got. This has been a wonderful and exciting experience for both of us. Well, me especially. I enjoy when Adam makes love to me and his oral skills are the best of any white man I have had but I just need to be fucked. Fucked. Not made love to. I love, love, love big black cock."

Charles smiled inwardly. This was one super-hot white wife. In this case no one wanted a loving relationship. Each party was getting what they craved. Even Adam. Charles did wonder if after today, Adam might be burned out of the voyeuristic experience since he would be alone all night at the hotel wondering what his wife was doing. He reminded himself to have Emily call Adam regularly that evening to assure him that she was safe.

"You know, Emily, it is good to hear you say all that. Some white women get caught up in the perceived tone of the racial stereotyping. When they get too attuned to the social implications, some of them go off level. There are indeed many interracial couples now who developed a loving relationship based on the two of them getting to know each other and falling in love with each other. That is not what we are talking about here. After separating the facts from the socially acceptable norms of today, the truth is that some of the racial stereotypes are based on some facts. It may not be fashionable to say it but guys like me feed off of the stereotype. Many and I mean many white women want to experience black cock whether the man is a great guy or an asshole."

"You already know that many African American men DO have big cocks. Yes, many do not. You don't care much about them. If you had a loving relationship with an under-endowed black man, it would make no difference. You have a loving relationship with Adam. The only reason that you are going along with this outside relationship is because it is a fantasy of your husband's as well as yourself. If he thought that I was going to take you from him, then he would react differently. It is essential that you continue to keep him in the fantasy. So, while we are not being completely truthful now, later this evening, you must tell him what you are doing. Keep him horny. This way we will all be based on just fantasy and raw sex."

"Damn, Charles, you have this all thought out, huh?"

"Well, yes. You might be the prettiest of all the white wives I have fucked but you are certainly not the first I have fucked. Just like you crave big black cock, I crave married white women. They are more mature and less likely to want to develop a relationship. A great many wives want their husbands to know. In fact, I wouldn't date a woman who was keeping it a secret from her husband. Too much chance of being on the receiving end of a shotgun blast."

Charles and Emily did indeed stop at the plantation. They looked around and picked up some brochures advertising the various activities available at the tourist attraction. There was enough in the printed material to just about convince anyone that a person had taken the tour. However, Emily didn't want to totally deceive Adam as Charles had mentioned on the way over. She would fill him in on the details when they had some more time together. She thought that if everything worked out as Charles planned, she might save this saga for fetish material after they got back home. Their interest was sure to wane somewhat over time once they both got back to their jobs and the humdrum of daily life. Then she could dress sexy one night and share the details with her husband. Kind of like a two-part gift that you could open the other half later.

Once they had looked around enough to make an appearance, they headed over to the real destination. It didn't look too attractive when they first drove up. There were only two cars in the parking lot. Emily wondered what kind of dump Charles was taking her to. Once inside she saw a very small general store with a lean supply of daily staples one could buy. Sort of like a country convenience store. But smaller. She could see that the building was much larger from the outside. Charles gave the storekeeper a hundred dollar bill and they walked to a door in the rear.

"There are several rooms back here, Emily. One is for an illicit dice game. The others are for different activities There are a couple of very small rooms behind the dice game. There is also a larger room to accommodate a larger group. You can have whatever level of privacy your activity requires. Oscar out front is the legitimate storekeeper. He also arranges a quiet environment that keeps the local law enforcement busy doing important work elsewhere. A large group of men like me make monthly contributions for the staff and upkeep of the facilities. You might indeed find a few off duty deputies who frequent the place. Oscar likes to accommodate the lawmen just in case anything out of ordinary happens. The deputies can sort of head things off before anything becomes official. Also, Oscar doesn't allow strangers in the place unless they are first accompanied by a recognizable regular. So, you will be safe here today and tonight. Feel free to interact with any, all or none of the members."

"Oh," he added. "You will see a decent crowd of people here. Oscar arranges a rickety old church bus to pick up the members at various locations to keep down the parking lot. It attracts much less attention. If any lost tourist or other person stops in, the store out front is self- explanatory."

They made their way through the dice room. There were three or four men playing. One guy was white, the others African American. The men certainly noticed the attractive couple. Charles greeted them on the way leading to the larger room behind.

"Hey, what's up, Cuz?"

A tall black man greeted them. There were four more men in this room drinking and playing cards.

"Hey guys." Charles greeted. "This is Emily. Her husband asked me to accompany her to see the sights. We went by the plantation on the way over. Emily, meet Joe, Willard (W), Jeffery, and Thomas. Her poor husband is at a seminar at the beach resort and she has some time to kill."

The men all gathered around and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Emily noticed a short bed frame in the center of the room as if it was not usually there. The men were waiting for Charles to set a tone. He pulled Emily close to him and gave her a deep, lingering soul kiss. She responded by placing her arms around him and feeling his butt cheeks.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers