Adam and Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was ready. Charles lay on his back and Emily mounted him. As he penetrated her again deeply, she felt a shudder of anticipation. She patted her rear end and told Adam it was time. Adam's cock was dripping with Charles' cum and Emily's rosebud was smeared with the same. Adam gently touched her anus with his hard cock head and circled around the target. The sensation was overwhelming to Emily.

"Go ahead, Baby. Take my ass. Charles owns my pussy."

Without thinking about the implications of Emily's lustful proclamation, Adam pushed against her back door. It was tighter than he had imagined. He had to hold his cock to keep it from bending. When he finally did push straight enough and hard enough, his cock head pushed into her sphincter. Her ass was tight and it closed back around his shaft. He pushed harder and took more each thrust. He had never felt anything like this before. He felt the presence of Charles' massive cock just a membrane away from his. The bulging vaginal canal caused friction on the sensitive underside of his cock. It was an amazing way to experience the huge cock his wife was enjoying.

Charles was deep at the entrance of Emily's womb when he felt Adam's cock enter her rectum. It was an exciting sensation to him, too. Not only the physical stimulation of another cock so close to his. It was also the accurate picture of what was actually happening. Here he was deep in a white married woman's pussy while the husband was relegated to taking her back door. The symbolism was energizing. He had to be careful and limit his thrusts into the white pussy. He didn't want her to move too much and cause her husband to fall out of her ass. He knew a white cock couldn't stay if he long dicked her the way he usually did.

Emily was filled with two cocks. She was beyond any previous experience. Having given her ass to the black men the night before, her sensations were more muted this time. Her husband felt good in her ass as Charles delivered the vaginal and clitoral stimulation. As she got used to the double penetration, she settled into a short rhythm. She wanted to fuck both men hard but she had to accommodate her husband's much smaller cock. The guys reached an accommodating rhythm also. As Charles pushed, Adam pulled back and vice versa. Somehow, Adam was able to stay a little longer than he normally did but inevitably he stared cumming.

Emily felt his tension.

"That's it, Baby. Cum in my ass. Yes. Take your ass back. Charles owns my pussy. You own my ass. Make it yours, Baby."

As his cock deflated and ultimately moved back out of her rectum, Emily felt the withdrawal.

"Eat your cum, Honey. Eat my ass while Charles fucks our married pussy. Please."

Adam complied. Emily held a little more still allowing her husband to engulf her rear opening and get his cum out of her. The whole bizarre scene finally became too much and she began fucking Charles cock like it was the last she would ever have. Adam moved back and watched his wife go wild rising and falling on the long black monster. She was fucking Charles now. Charles had been fucking her all week. Now Emily was doing the fucking. She had taken Adam's initiation to butt fucking and now she was raping Charles' cock.

Charles began shooting his cum into the opening of her cervix. She kept fucking him as he was cumming in violent thrusts

"God, damn, yes, Charles. Knock me up. Impregnate my married pussy. Make my husband a cuckold. Yes, Yes. Your cock is so amazing. Youown my pussy. Look, Adam. Charles is taking your pussy away from you. God, his cock is amazing."

Emily's babbling suddenly turned into moans which then turned into shrieks. She came with an amazing shudder. Her eyes rolled back and she thought she might black out. When her final orgasm subsided, the threesome lay in bed exhausted.

Adam, without being instructed, instinctively began licking her pussy and sucking the massive load of cum from her. She didn't cum on his mouth this time. She was spent.

The aftermath was dreamy. After recovering from the physical workout, they all showered. Charles and Emily showered together. She washed and then kissed his cock goodbye. Such a sweet moment for the two week long lovers.

They went to the restaurant together and ate like starving people. After the meal, it was time for Charles to depart.

Emily kissed him and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She didn't care if anyone was watching. Adam and Charles shared a bro embrace a little awkwardly.

"Charles, I want to thank you for unlocking the wild side of me." Emily said. "Good luck finding another white wife to educate."

"I can assure you, Emily, that I will never find another couple as accommodating as you two. Thank you, Adam for sharing your wife with me this week. She is amazing. It is up to you to keep this alive. She is powerful and needs to be satisfied when she wants. The offer still stands if you can't find someone to take care of this pretty lady, I can make house calls."

Adam and Emily returned to the room and packed for the early flight the next day. When the alarm went off, Emily woke up first and kissed Adam.

"Back to the grind, my wonderful husband. I love you more and more. Thank you for taking me along to your seminar. I hope you learned plenty. I know I did."