Adam and Eve Meet Lucifer

Story Info
Story behind the world's first bisexual threesome.
1.3k words
3.62
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

The Fallen Archangel Lucifer watched the mortal world from the Pit of Hell, and lamented the loss of the Kingdom of Heaven. Lucifer's own brothers, the Archangels Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael captured him and imprisoned him in the Pit of Hell, along with the tens of thousands of Rebel Angels who joined his foolish cause. The Rebels lost their foolish war, and so much more. The Fallen Angels would never be allowed back into the Kingdom of Heaven, and were banished for all time. Lucifer felt it was a harsh punishment...

Once upon a time, the Archangel Lucifer hated Humans, and felt that they were given too much, compared to the older, wiser and much wore worthy order of the Angels. The Maker favored the Humans, and more than a few Angels felt jealous, though Lucifer was the only one who voiced his discontent. Lucifer Rebelled against the order, and led an army of Angels against the Kingdom of Heaven. Outnumbered and outmatched, the Rebel Angels fought bravely but still lost. They were driven from the Kingdom of Heaven.

After spending eons in the Pit, Lucifer regretted his Rebellion. Why should he pay for all eternity for a foolish mistake? There are Many other worlds and dimensions, besides Earth, Heaven and Hell, and the Fallen Angels watched them with envy. When an inter-dimensional portal opened, Lucifer slipped through it and returned to the mortal world in the guise of a tall, good-looking Man with skin of a rich mahogany hue, and a shaved head. Lucifer walked around the lush jungle which covered what would one day be known as the Middle East, hundreds of thousands of years into the future...

Lucifer saw Adam and Eve, and found them quite comely. The Humans were nothing like he'd imagined. Once upon a time, Lucifer hated Humans and felt jealous of them. Now, he found them positively attractive. Adam was tall, muscular, brown-skinned and dark-haired while Eve was also tall but slender, with alabaster skin, red hair and blue eyes. After being driven from the Garden for their disobedience, the couple found themselves alone on Earth. Lucifer sensed an opportunity, and approached them. Claiming to be a sympathetic Angel, Lucifer displayed his wings, and thus reassured the couple...

"I miss the Garden, but freedom is a wonderful thing," Adam said to Lucifer as he dined with the couple at their camp. Lucifer thanked Eve for the roasted rabbit she served him, and admired the couple. The Humans were more resilient and creative than Lucifer thought they were. The Fallen Angel thought that the Humans would fall prey to the ferocious beasts that ruled the wilderness, such as saber-tooth cats, woolly mammoths and the like...

"Do you miss Heaven?" Eve asked Lucifer, and he smiled and nodded. Lucifer definitely missed Heaven, but he also valued his freedom. While Lucifer got to create his own kingdom in the Pit of Hell, the grumblings of angry Rebel Angels, the laughter of demons and the savagery of monsters was not something he craved. Lucifer found the planet Earth a much more appealing place, and if he didn't have to go back to Hell, then so be it. Even the Devil can change his mind sometimes...

"I'd rather be here with you, my new friends," Lucifer assured both Adam and Eve, and the couple looked at him and nodded. In those days, Humans had no weird notions about sexuality. The complex categories such as heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual or lesbian never occurred to Adam and Eve. In their time, people made love, and that was that. The couple looked at their new friend and found him attractive, and then invited him to their bed. Lucifer simply couldn't pass up such an offer...

"You are very handsome," Eve said to Lucifer, and she kissed him while Adam watched. Lucifer kissed Eve back, and caressed her breasts, and big round buttocks. Eve groaned in pleasure as Lucifer laid her on the soft grass and kissed every inch of her lovely body. Adam stroked his huge, uncircumcised dick as he watched Lucifer pleasure his beloved wife Eve. Lucifer sucked on Eve's tits, and then licked a path down to her crotch. Burying his face between Eve's legs, Lucifer began eating her pussy...

"You're an amazing Woman," Lucifer paused to tell Eve as he ate her sweet pussy. Eve moaned softly and rubbed her erect nipples, loving what Lucifer was doing to her. Adam, tired of playing spectator, joined the action. Eve stroked Adam's cock and then took him into her mouth as Lucifer continued to eat and finger her pussy. Adam let out a happy sigh as Eve massaged his balls while fellating him. The First Man was having a good time, for real...

Lucifer sucked on Eve's clit and stimulated her pussy with his fingers until she came. Eve squealed in sheer delight as Lucifer coaxed a wicked orgasm out of her. Lucifer and Adam exchanged a look, and then the fun continued. Eve found herself sandwiched between Lucifer and Adam. The First Man lay flat on the grass, and Eve straddled her husband before impaling her pussy on his dick. Adam smiled as he buried his dick inside Eve's pussy. Lucifer came up behind Eve, and caressed her thick, round ass. After lubricating Eve's butt hole with some oil, Lucifer worked his dick inside of her. The First Woman groaned as she got fucked in both holes by the First Man and their friend the Fallen Angel...

"Oh yeah, ride me," Adam said, and he caressed Eve's big tits as she rode him hard, bouncing up and down on his cock. Meanwhile, Lucifer thrust his big dark dick into Eve's butt hole, fucking her roughly. Eve's passionate screams filled the air. In future time, lots of women would experience what it's like to have a huge dick up their vagina while another huge dick filled their butt hole. Eve was the First Woman to make such a remarkable sensual discovery. The three of them went at it like this for some time, and only stopped when Eve tapped out. The First Woman's vagina and butt hole were sore, and Eve needed a break...

"Let's try something else," Lucifer suggested, and Adam and Eve looked at him curiously. Smiling, the Fallen Angel explained what he had in mind. Eve spread her sexy legs, and Adam began eating her pussy as Lucifer had done earlier. Lucifer came up behind Adam, and caressed the First Man's ass. Lucifer took some oil and lubricated Adam's ass, then pushed his cock inside. Adam groaned as Lucifer's cock popped inside his butt hole, but he continued eating Eve's pussy. Sighing happily, Lucifer gripped Adam's hips and fucked him in the ass...

"Oh yes, Lucifer, fuck Adam's ass while he eats my pussy," Eve cried out, and Lucifer smiled at her and did just that. Eve got so turned on that she asked Adam to fuck her. Grinning, Adam slipped his hard dick into Eve's pussy while Lucifer continued to pump his cock into his butt hole. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun, and fucked and sucked the night away. Lying next to Adam and Eve's slumbering bodies beneath the stars, Lucifer allowed himself a smile. The planet Earth was going to be a fun place to play with...

Lucifer never returned to the Pit of Hell, and instead roamed the planet Earth, going from adventure to adventure. Over time, the descendants of Adam and Eve multiplied and ruled the entire world. Lucifer has always dwelled among them, a mysterious stranger walking among the throngs of Humanity, from time immemorial until modern times. Ruling the Pit of Hell doesn't appeal to Lucifer. The First of the Fallen Angels is having way too much fun on Earth, among the Humans. Who would want to give that up?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers