Fertility God

Story Info
Newlywed couple are captured by a tribe facing a crisis.
5.2k words
4.16
60.6k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fertility God

Logan and Riley were ready for the trip of a lifetime. They had just gotten married near their home in Providence, Rhode Island at the ages of 27 and 26, and they were taking a conservationist-guided river cruise down the Amazon! They had been together for 6 years since meeting in college, and were completely, madly in love with each other.

Logan was a software developer for a biotech firm working on bionic prosthetics, with his work primarily concerning the interface between the human nervous system and the technology that the hardware guys developed. It was all about trying to replicate organic movement, fluidity, and reactiveness. He had to study physiology quite intensely, and there were no better subjects upon which to expand his intuition than on his and Riley's bodies.

They were perfect specimens of their respective sexes. While Logan was 5'9'' with a perfectly-developed physique, piercing blue eyes, and tousled dirty-blond hair, Riley was in every way at least his equal. She stood notably taller than him at 6'1" and her job as a personal trainer for a D1 women's soccer team (NCAA champions 2 of the last 5 years!) kept her in flawless form. She was the rare combination of impeccably-toned muscle, from her shapely legs to her slender, sculpted shoulders, and awe-inspiring feminine curves, with her narrow waist flaring out to outrageously sexy hips and her tastefully-muscled shoulders only making her 34D bust that much more prominent.

Needless to say, after long days of adventuring through the jungle and exploring on the river, the newlyweds could not keep their hands off of each other at night. Their mosquito-net-protected suite on the small river boat echoed with their barely-contained cries of passion almost as soon as their guides bade the passengers goodnight.

4 days into their trip, their guide was informing them of the area they were passing through. "In the patch of jungle to your right is where various still-primitive tribes reside. We sometimes see a canoe out fishing, but they never interact with us or cause any trouble."

"Well good!" Riley said cheerfully. They loved nature and exploration, but that stopped well short of wanting to be eaten by natives! Besides, they had eaten dinner an hour or so ago, and her body was beginning to ache for her new husband's tender caress... and less-tender affections as well! His teasing, flirty touches and insistence on whispering his erotic intentions into her ear at every opportunity were certainly not helping her state of need, and she was becoming increasingly desperate.

"Riley! Babe! What the fuck?!" Logan suddenly exclaimed, and she was on her feet in an instant, reacting to the terror in his voice.

"What?!" she asked frantically, looking around in near panic. Then she started to feel lightheaded, and noticed the boat's captain slump to the deck with a dart sticking out of his neck. "Shit..." Riley mumbled as she lost consciousness.

***

The sound of feminine moans and gasps woke Riley from her drug-induced slumber.

Shaking her head and opening her eyes with considerable effort, she had a hard time processing her surroundings. She could tell her ankles were bound, and so were her wrists, with her head leaning forward between her knees while she was sitting on her butt.

The moaning increased in pitch and volume, and she was pretty sure she could detect a woman on the edge of orgasm. Then, suddenly, Logan's voice rang out in a strangled plea, and her head snapped up instantly.

"No! Stop! I can't do this!" he begged, and Riley felt a bundle of emotions threaten to overwhelm her. He was seemingly bound to a chair, and straining against his ties while a short, slim woman who looked to be about 19 straddled him naked, bouncing up and down. As if that wasn't concerning enough, further panicked watching revealed that his hard shaft was impaling her native cunt!

"Logan what the hell?!" Riley raged, furious at being cheated on.

"Riley! Thank god you're alive!" her husband called out, straining his neck to look at her. "I'm trapped! They just woke me up here and she started doing this!" he explained, frantically trying to ensure that his wife knew it was not his decision.

"Fuck!" Riley agreed with his outraged sentiment. "That fucking bitch!"

All of a sudden, she felt an impact with the side of her head, and heard a ringing in her ears. When she recovered, she was staring into the face of an older native woman. The older woman did NOT seem happy. "He you husband?" she asked Riley menacingly. Riley nodded nervously, and the older woman smiled. "Good. Think so. Not kill you, for him. Kill others. Dead." She brandished a blood-soaked spear and Riley got the message: They had been left alive for some reason, and her only because she was Logan's wife. But none of it made sense, and her head still swam with the lingering effects of the drugged dart.

"But... why?" Riley asked uncertainly. The native woman smiled sympathetically, and turned to look at the forced copulation happening behind her.

"Need babies. No men here good for babies. Husband look good for babies. My daughter need baby. Take from husband." The explanation was given slowly, and Riley's eyes widened. They were using Logan to get pregnant!

"Babe!" she called out suddenly, terrified. "Did you hear that?"

"No! What... what is happening?" He looked tense, as if trying to hold back his orgasm. The teen continued to ride him with manic energy, her breasts bouncing in his face and sweat dripping down her body.

"That girl wants to get pregnant!" Riley told him angrily. "Don't fucking cum in her!"

"Holy shit! No!" Logan screamed, and bucked against his restraints. The aggressive motion, however, was all it took to set off the nonconsensual cowgirl giving herself a workout on top of him. Her steady moaning became a strained, keening wail and her entire body tensed up, trembling while she came on top of him.

Riley knew that feeling well, and despite herself she felt a little bit of wetness form in her pussy. Logan was gifted with a thick, 9" cock and she could imagine exactly how it felt for this supposedly-inexperienced teen to be stretched by him; she had felt that way herself in college when she had to learn to adjust to his impressive size! However, this was her husband, and this native slut shouldn't get to enjoy fucking him!

When her orgasm subsided, the girl wrapped her wrists around Logan's neck and slouched against him, still shuddering through aftershocks. She looked utterly shell-shocked, and Logan grimaced beneath her, clearly needing to focus on not ejaculating into her fertile pussy.

The older woman, who Riley decided to refer to as the Chief, laughed happily and asked a question of the girl in a language Riley did not recognize. The teen hesitated, then slowly shook her head in a sad kind of surprise.

The Chief was startled, and stared uncomprehendingly at the mating pair. Finally, she turned to Riley and angrily demanded, "why husband no make baby?" She pointed her spear at Riley's torso, leaving no doubt that the question was meant to be answered quickly and truthfully.

"Because he's MY husband!" Riley snapped. "Mine! He loves me, and he'll only cum for me!" The Chief looked puzzled, then glanced at Logan to see him nodding his agreement.

"No. Give daughter baby."

"Never!" Logan answered firmly, and the Chief grinned savagely.

"Give baby. Or I kill wife." She touched her bloody spearpoint against Riley's chest, and looked Logan directly in his eyes.

"Don't do it, honey!" Riley told him resolutely, flinching as the spearpoint pressed into her breast.

"Wait! She'll kill you!" he reminded his wife. Surely that was a bigger deal!

"I... just don't!" She told him. She didn't want to die, but she REALLY didn't want this fucking skank to have her husband's baby!

"Now!" snarled the chief, pushing the spear harder and making Riley cry out, a spot of blood appearing.

"Riley no! I have to! I can't let you die!" Logan told her, desperate for her to understand his motives were love, and not unfaithfulness.

"Don't do it!" Riley said again, but he had made up his mind.

"I'll do it!" he told the Chief, before looking at the teen still on top of him and nodding. He didn't want to upset his wife, but he would much rather she be angry at him for disobeying her than dead because he listened!

The nubile woman atop his cock smiled victoriously at Logan, clenching her kegel muscles and making him groan. She had understood enough of the conversation to know that they had won, and that this man with his mighty cock would be impregnating her. The fact that his wife was furious about it only added to the pleasure, and she smirked at the captive woman tied up on the ground.

As the teen started to bounce again, impaling herself on Logan's thick shaft, Riley was in disbelief. Her husband had just agreed to inseminate another woman in front of her! She was furious, and more so when the trespassing slut leaned forward, rubbing her small but perky breasts into Logan's face and moaning. Then she did the unthinkable; she slid her mouth down to his ear, whispered something, and kissed him.

At first, Logan was resistant to the kiss, but eventually gave in and started making out with this native girl who was riding him. When she started to shake again, she leaned back and he moaned, "Aiyana, I'm close!"

Riley's eyes flared and she started to shout her objection, but the spear in her face quickly mollified her and she just sat watching in horror. The slut, apparently named Aiyana, seemed to fall over the edge into an even-more-powerful orgasm, and screamed her pleasure to the canopy above. Logan was not far behind her, groaning and bucking his hips up into her as he shot his life-giving seed into the fertile cunt which engulfed his godly cock.

When the 2 had finished mating, Aiyana kissed him sensually and slid off his softening member. She cupped a hand to her pussy, but not before Riley saw a prodigious load leaking out of her, confirming that Logan had in fact done what was being demanded of him. She looked at her husband and, seeing the post-orgasmic smile on his face, snarled. He wasn't supposed to do that, and he certainly wasn't supposed to enjoy it!

***

After the "mating ceremony" Riley and Logan were untied and brought at spearpoint to a small hut built against a massive tree. They were unceremoniously thrown in, and told to stay put, with guards remaining nearby the door.

When they had settled down a bit, accepting their captivity for the moment, Riley turned on Logan and snarled, "what the FUCK was that?!"

Logan looked completely taken aback. "How is this my fault? I was fucking RAPED and they made you watch! I didn't cheat on you; I would never cheat on you! I had no choice there! They were going to KILL you!" His earnest answer struck home. She had been looking at this all wrong. It wasn't that he had been made to cheat; he had been raped in front of her... an she didn't only sit there and watch, she had been angry with him for it!

"Oh my god... I am so so sooooo sorry! I must be the worst wife on earth! I just watched that girl rape you, and I got angry with you for it! Oh honey are you okay? Please forgive me!" His dark expression lightened a bit, and the newlyweds settled down for a long, much-needed conversation.

By the end of their tear-silled chat, they had reached a consensus on a few important points. First and foremost, they still loved each other. Second, Logan's cock still belonged to Riley, and always would. Lastly, if these natives were determined to force Logan to breed them, Riley would do her best to be supportive. Resisting and resenting him were pointless, so she would do her best to be there for him and make the experience as guilt-free as possible for her husband.

After a very frightening interaction with their guards, they managed to get the chief and her possibly-just-impregnated daughter to visit them for a discussion.

"MY husband will do his best to make as many of you pregnant as he can," Riley started off diplomatically, "but we would like some things to make it easier for him, and more pleasurable." The chief nodded thoughtfully, and Riley went on. "First of all, you should untie him. Aiyana here seemed to enjoy just riding," the girl nodded energetically, "but if you let him really fuck you... you'd eb pregnant for sure in a day."

Aiyana looked giddy at the proposal, and stared imploringly at her mother, who after some thought nodded curtly. "Yes. Husband free to fuck girls. He do better job free." Logan smiled uncertainly, but Riley caught his eye and nodded her encouragement, motioning towards Aiyana.

"He can go again now while we talk?" Riley asked the chief, whose eyes widened as Logan unbuckled his pants and freed his massive organ again.

"YES!" the nubile native answered for her mother, eyeing his cock hungrily. Logan moved forward and pushed Aiyana down to her knees, positioning the head of his cock at her mouth.

"Which brings us to the second point: The girls he's inseminating need to do more for his pleasure, like sucking his cock." Both natives looked confused, and Riley got the impression that giving head was unheard of in this tribe. "Here, I'll show you..." She sank to her knees beside Aiyana and lovingly reached for his shaft, stroking it and bringing it to her own mouth.

Now, Riley was no stranger to sucking Logan's prodigious cock. She usually spent some time on her knees worshipping it every time they had sex, and additionally when she was in the mood to bring him pleasure but wasn't particularly horny herself. This depth of experience had given her the ability to deepthroat his impressive size with little effort, and she proceeded to impress the natives by demonstrating her various techniques - holding him deep and lathing the underside of his shaft with her tongue, stroking his shaft with her hands while sucking hard on the head, licking up and down frantically while staring up into his eyes, and a few other tricks she had picked up over the years.

"You want... Aiyana... do that?" the Chief asked nervously, seemingly in disbelief that her little daughter could ever accommodate such a massive tool in her throat.

"Well, it'll certainly help her chances!" Riley laughed, pulling momentarily off of Logan's cock and looking at the natives, saliva dripping down her chin and onto her gorgeous breasts. "So, Aiyana, do you want to try?" she asked teasingly, pointing her husband's cock towards the teenager and wagging it a bit. The fertile slut stared at it, gulped, and nodded slowly. She was willing to do whatever it took to continue her bloodline in the tribe! "Great! So just come and kneel next to me..."

Aiyana slowly moved into place beside Riley and looked at the cock before her in abject terror. "Oh come on, it's already been inside of you!" Riley teased, and moved her hand to the back of the girl's head. Slowly pushing forward, she held the base of Logan's shaft and positioned the head at the native's lips. "Okay, great! Now, give it a lick..." his wife encouraged kindly. However, when Aiyana's lips parted so her tongue could dart out, Riley forcefully pushed her head, impaling her mouth with the throbbing cock.

"Ah!" Logan let you, caught off guard. Aiyana squealed around the cock in her mouth, tears springing into her eyes as his member made her gag, and Riley held her in place.

"That's a good slut," Riley encouraged her with a wicked grin, looking up at Logan and loving the look of shocked pleasure on his face. "I love that I'm basically fucking you with her mouth..." she mused, and he couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"I'm glad you seem to be having fun with this!" he encouraged, genuinely happy that his wife didn't seem to mind him being balls-deep in another woman's mouth.

Throughout the guided blowjob, Aiyana had been focusing on her breathing and trying to look up at Logan the way she had seen Riley do. It was a struggle for her, but feeling the shaft thrown between her lips was certainly gratifying, almost confirming the efficacy of her efforts.

"Ooh, okay you sexy little slut," purred Riley, noticing Logan's legs starting to tremble and his breath quickening. "Do you feel that? How he's tensing up and about to burst?" Aiyana made a panicked-sounding noise around the cock buried in her throat, her eyes huge, and tried to pull back.

"Not so fast, baby," Riley taunted, pushing the girl's head down one last time. "You want him really fucking close before he mounts you, or else he'll wear out that tight little pussy before we can be confident about getting you pregnant!" With that, she yanked back on Aiyana's hair, leaving the teen spluttering and gasping for air on her knees. "Okay, stud," Riley said in a breathy moan, "it's time to knock this girl up..." she whispered, leaning Aiyana back until she lay splayed out on the ground before the married couple.

Having just been on the precipice of a monumental orgasm, Logan was somewhat slow to move, but after a moment he eagerly dove between Aiyana's legs. He hesitated briefly, worried about seeming too eager and upsetting Riley, but when he looked at her with concern in his eyes she just giggled. "Don't worry, baby. I just sucked your cock, and then basically jerked you off with this slut's mouth; it would be weird if you weren't desperate to cum!" That level of understanding from her, and even open encouragement, gave Logan the confidence he needed to once more part Aiyana's velvety, dripping pussy lips with his cock, sliding about halfway in on the first stroke.

"Eeeee!" howled the recently-deflowered girl. Logan grimaced slightly, but Riley smirked a bit and reached down to tweak the teen's sensitive nipples. "Just imagine these things dripping milk..." she teased her husband, fully embracing that this girl would carry his child before she had that privilege. The added stimulation to her pert breasts set Aiyana off on a powerful orgasm, shaking and quivering and screaming in a language neither of them understood.

"Is daughter... safe?" the chief asked worriedly, clearly not expecting that level of rapturous bliss to spring from what was in her eyes primarily an act of duty.

"Completely," Riley assured the girl's mother. "But just to be sure, are you almost ready to finish up, honey?" Logan grunted in the affirmative, and Riley playfully swatted him on the ass. "Well then, baby, time to make a baby!"

Logan sped up his thrusting, feeling himself approaching the point of no return, and stared into his wife's beautiful eyes while feeling the nubile breeder's pussy pump his cock, almost milking the cum out of him. After about a minute, it became too much, and he let out a growl-like sound before thrusting powerfully to the hilt and shooting several jets of his cum into the fertile pussy that was his target.

Aiyana sounded like she was either being tortured or shown heaven, and the chief's eyes bugged out of her head as she watched the mating display. "See? I told you he'd do better if you loosened the reins..." Riley said placatingly to the chief, who just nodded in awe. "And baby, did I do good for you? Did the double-blowjob help make it feel better coming in this slut's fertile pussy?" she asked her husband with a giggle. He could do nothing but blush and nod shyly, and she beamed at knowing he had helped make their ordeal at least more fun!

When Logan finally finished giving Aiyana his seed, and they had disentangled, the newlyweds hugged the girl supportively. "Enjoy carrying his baby, okay slut?" Riley asked seriously, staring into the girl's eyes. The teen just blushed and nodded, and then the married couple were led to their new housing. It was much nicer, and did not have the presence of armed guards, which allowed them to settle onto their bedding and just hold each other for a while.

12