Adam and Lilum Ch. 01: The Contract

Story Info
A man gets annoyed by a succubus, so he makes a gamble.
1k words
4.17
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby. You know you want me." She purred for the nth time today.

"Sigh, for the last time, you're not human. Not human. I'm not going to be seduced by some red-skinned demon-looking slut that's been trying to get in my pants for the last half-week. You know why? Because, you're some freaky demon thing! Hot freaky demon thing? Sure. Dangerous demon thing? Really sure. So no, even if you're fucking hot, no. I do not want to get my soul eaten by some demon whore just because she's a 9." I said.

The demoness pouted- at least, I think that's a pouting face, maybe it's different for demons. She told me her name was Lilum, and other than that, her popping out of a glowing magic circle, and her strange appearance, I knew nothing about her.

By this point the shock had worn off and the irritation was starting to set in. "Lilum", if that really was her name, was deadset on fucking me. Which scared the hell out of me. I remembered a couple of old myths about demons and succubi- that if one ever visited you to never let them get your semen. Somehow by taking it, they took control of you- and stole your life from you. Some even taking so much life away that they would kill people.

Of course, I thought, "Huh, interesting concepts and myths and stuff..." and dismissed it all at the time. Then a red-skinned girl with wings showed up in my room. Appearing out of a glowing circle.

Guess I shouldn't have dismissed it so readily.

"So wait... I thought succubi are supposed to take whatever form their prey finds most attractive- and that they appeared in dreams, why are you here, looking like that?" I questioned, suddenly turning to look at this red-skinned seductress.

"Well... one of my sisters appeared in a dream of yours, and... she said you managed to rape her. And, while she's far below my skill, I thought a man who could rape a succubus inside of a dream she created... Well, it's been so long since I've felt much of anything but mild satisfaction. I wanted to see if you could satisfy me. Plus I thought it might be fun to have such a powerful human as a friend."

'Friend, right... I totally believe the demon who probably just wants to suck the life out of me and make me her puppet." I thought grimly. Then I came to an interesting idea- succubi, in all the stories, needed sperm to live, right? Then maybe...

"Alright Lilum, I've got an idea. How about you earn my trust? You let me put a chastity belt on you for... say 10 days. If you can show me that you really just want to be my friend in those 10 days, I'll show you a good time. However, if I'm not satisfied, then I can simply keep you locked."

Lilum's eyes opened wide as her pupils shrank. "I- If- Um... " She stuttered.

"I mean, if you can't do this for me, I don't think I'd ever trust you." I interrupted.

She breathed in and out rapidly, trying to calm down and think. 'Ten... days.' she thought. 'I don't know anyone who's gone that long without... that before.'

"I-" she breathed. Clearly her throat, she started again. "I want a contract. A magical contract. And... doing this will risk my life, I'm not doing it for some stupid human's friendship. I want to have intercourse with you when this is all over." She said, her eyes almost glowing with desire and fear.

"I... Well- a contract, huh?" I muttered, trying to think this all through. "I mean, I guess. But I'll draw it up, and it doesn't leave my sight. You can do whatever seal or magic on it here where I can see."

She looked disappointed, so I thought I might have made the right choice in letting her have the contract.

"But I want something more too then. 15 days. And if you fail, I want you. To own you." She looked into my eyes- trying to figure out if there was any give in my resolve, I think.

"Fine," she said. "Start drawing it up. Oh, and all the contract needs is our signatures and a drop of blood from each of us. A demon's sign and blood are all that's needed for a contract. And I'm not signing if you do something tricking- so watch that pen."

THIS IS THE BINDING CONTRACT OF PARTIES Adam AND Lilum.
IT CAN IN NO WAY BE CANCELLED OR DISREGARDED EXCEPT THAT BOTH PARTIES FUFILL ALL THIS CONTRACT ENTAILS.
IF THIS CONTRACT IS VIOLATED, THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE WILL THEN BECOME THE SLAVE AND PROPERTY OF THE REMAINING PARTY AND WILL BE MAGICALLY BOUND TO THEIR SERVITUDE.

The party Lilum will be locked in chastity by party Adam immediately after both parties have signed.

Party Lilum will continue to be locked in said chastity for a period of 2 weeks. On September 23rd, 2019 at 9:01 pm party Lilum will be released from chastity by party Adam.

Party Lilum will at no point attempt to remove or persuade others to remove chastity during the period of 2 weeks, from September 9th, 2019 at 9:01 pm to September 23rd, 2019 at 9:01 pm.

If chastity is removed before the aforementioned period is over, party Lilum will immediately become the slave and property of party Adam.

Party Adam will not remove chastity before aforementioned period is over.

After chastity is removed from party Lilum, party Adam will, to the best of his ability, have copulation with party Lilum from September 23rd, 2019 at 9:03 pm to September 24th, 2019 at 12:03 am.

If this contract is violated, all terms will no longer apply and the violating party will become the slave and property of the remaining party.

Below are the signed parties.

Party: Adam Party: Lilum

Adam B. Paren Lilum Lilus