Adam and Lilum Ch. 02: Need Over Reason

Story Info
Adam stands firm, Lilum opens a lock.
1.1k words
4.13
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*clink* *clink* *clink* *clink*

I smiled as I listened to the succubus's chastity lock clinking against the bathroom table. She was trying to rub her pussy against it. To feel something, anything. 'Huh, only 2 days and she's trying to feel through metal. Pathetic.' I think as I scoff at her sad attempts.

"Keep trying, maybe you'll wear through it and break our little contract." I whisper smugly, even though I know I haven't won yet. I smile as I head out the door and leave her to her pathetic struggles and whimpering.

"I... can do this, I've gone without before... haven't I?" Lilum said to herself as she tried to rub her needy slit against the corner of the table. Tears formed in her eyes as she wept from pure sexual need. Delirious from her need she thought she had gone without release, without that wonderful feeling of having her holes filled with that thick wonderful white fluid.

She hadn't.

In her many many years she had never once known true need. She never had to before now. She had gone a day or so before, but she'd never had the reality thrust upon her like this.

She was already a slave. A slave to the white liquid that gave her life, that gave her such wonderful pleasure. Simply put, she had fooled herself. She had always thought she was the master, when she had always been the slave.

Her moans and weeping resounded against the bathroom walls as she wailed, swallowed up by her need and addiction.

*clink* *clink* *clinnk*



A few days later.

"Sigh... Okay, it's nice that she hasn't tried to break the contract and stolen my soul and all... but still, I kinda like having my own freaking bathroom." I yelled toward the closed door softly.

I was annoyed because I had an important day, I was reporting my team's progress on our development project. I had been taking showers at my local gym, but I was too tired last night, and didn't have time this morning. "Well, I guess I can just wash my head a bit in the sink at work... and wear a bit more deodorant. Sigh... stupid demon bitch."

I got back late. Groaning as I walked through the door. My head came up as I noticed something different. I sniffed the air, glanced around, and strained my ears. However, I couldn't find what had piqued my senses.

Then it hit me, it wasn't something that was there, it was something that was missing, the soft clinking sound I'd gotten used to for the past several days wasn't there anymore. "Did she find a way around the contract?" My voice shaking as I whispered my fear to my empty living room.

Then I heard it, a soft whimper, followed by a shuddering breath. "Sigh... I was worried that I was going to be a succubus's slave for the rest of my life. That'd suck. Well, back to torturing the poor little demoness." I turned the corner into my bedroom as I dropped my things on the floor. And there she was, collapsed on my bedroom floor, I pulled a chair around the corner from the dining room table and sat down.

"Are... a-are you b-back? Please!" She wailed at me. "I n-need it! Let me ouut! Let me fuck you! P-please!"

"..." I just stared at her with my eyebrows raised. "And why would I do that? So you can enslave me? I do remember what I wrote in our little contract, you know. Also, watch out, I'm not sure what's considered, "attempting to persuade others" in the contract, but you're walking the line."

"I need... release. P-pleasure.... pleease help m-me." She begs. "W-w-wait! I know, if you let me suck your cock, I'll regain some strength! I'll do a goood j-job, please? Please let me suck your cock!" She drooled on the floor as she pleaded.

'Well, I wasn't expecting this... plus a hot demon chick begging to suck me off kinda stirs some things up. Kinda worried she'll jump me if I don't do something quick.' I thought. "No. I'm not helping you, and it looks like you're already too weak to move. So... I'll give you one chance." I said, forcing myself to stay calm. "I won't unlock you, but I'll give you the key."

I let the words hang in the air.

Her eyes were fixed on the key I was holding up. She knew if she accepted that would mean she'd have lost. She licked her lips, then a look of defiance appeared on her face, it was just a little fire in the eyes, but it was enough. "N-n-no. I'mm n-not going to lose to y-you. I'll maake it, jusss-t-t you wait." She managed to say.

"Very well, let me know when you're ready to give up though. And remember, I'm going to work tomorrow. And you'll be all alone then, barely able to lift a finger. Is that the way you want to die? Because you chose to lie drooling on the floor, dripping with need, when release is within your grasp, is that really how you want your vile existence to end?" I stand and tuck my key back under my shirt. "Well, I'm going to take a shower, I doubt you even can, but don't try to slip in to seduce me into letting you suck me off." I hauled her over to the living room sofa.

Then I grabbed some fresh clothes, went into the bathroom, locked the door, turned on the shower, and jacked off to thoughts of her, and that if I didn't lose sight, I'd have my very own incarnation of lust as a slave.

THEN I actually took my shower.


I sat up. It was dark. I was in bed. I sat there wondering what had woke me from my sleep, then I heard it. A soft metallic sound. Like chains dragging across the floor. Then I heard her hand grab the doorframe as she hauled herself into my bedroom. I smiled. 'This is it,' I thought. 'she's done.'

"Please... I want it. Please." She begged me. "Tell me, what exactly do you want?" I asked. She looked up with tearful bloodshot eyes. "The key. I want the key." And there it is, around my neck, hanging in front of my shirtless chest, right where it should be. I smiled again.

"You know what opening that lock will do to you, don-" "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" She screams at me as she cries. Weepingly she says softly, "I don't-t c-c-caare anymore. Please, even if I do become your slave, I don't care. Just as long as you give me what I need. Please." This time it looked more like my face was being pulled up by the corners. An evil grin is on my face. "Very well." I said, "I'll give you what you want... slave."