All Comments on 'Adam and Steve Ch. 06'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love 💗 💗 💗

Love your story but do not feel you have to rush take your time and the story will be complete when it is. Thank you for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only

Love the story and what a great group of friends. I wish I had been that fortune when my partner and I split that was 10 years ago and there isn't a day goes by when I don't regret it. I have moved on but have been single (but not Celibate) since no one will ever take his place. I still love you M. R.J. XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aww A&S again...

I’ve been away from literotica for a while, grew bored of not finding any more good stories and missing my favorite authors who just keep silent. To my surprise, just happened to check it out today and see Adam and Steve. I almost couldn’t believe it. I had to see your name on it in case someone stole the title LOL. Thank you for gifting us with a great chapter. I missed these two. I hope you regal us with one more chapter soon. Hope life is good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What’s next?

This story has been one of my favorites to date! There is just the right amount of drama, and love and turmoil, I am so glad to see the guys have made up! Now we just need to see Adam get healthy!! PLEASE don’t leave us hanging!!! I need more Adam and Steve. And maybe Jeff and Teddy :)

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

What a lovely story... I hope that Steve and Adam work everything out and get their happily ever after. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
zz😍Mixed tenses

I enjoyed your story and very glad that those two “idiots” finally had some sense hammered into them. However, I can’t forgive the way that you mix up the tenses. It sometimes is very difficult to read your stories with past and present tenses mixed up. I noted at the top of one of the chapters that someone was concerned about this problem. Please take notice of what this person says - it would make for a more enjoyable read if you could take a little more advice from this person. Regards - a concerned reader

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Great Story, but you must finish it. This is not the way to end a story. They both are very stubborn, Adam more so than Steve. Please finish the story.

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, this story is not finished. I have chapter 7 in the works. 23 (word) pages are written. I normal average about 25 per chapter for Adam and Steve. I will see if I can get Adam to come out to play this weekend. Right now Seb is up to bat and everyone is like 'Who is Seb?' You will find out one of these YEARS. I have found out it is easier to just finish a story and place it on here then write it as it comes to me. Like (Adam and Steve, Dave and Leroy, and Jake and Toby). The Fireman and The Librarian was changed to Chris and Jasper to finish the series. I have more I am just trying to figure out how to bring them up into chapters. Then some short stories. I know I have been away for a while, but I never stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
352 Followers
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES