Adam and Steve Ch. 09

Story Info
Summer to the Following Summer.
9k words
4.84
4k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

Chapter 9 - Summer to the Following Summer

The summer was a media circus about the rape case surrounding Kip. Adam was tired of being hidden away. None of the victims were required to show up to court because Kip took a plea deal. But by the time the case came to trial, most of the women had dropped their lawsuit against Kip. So, his plea deal was actually sweet compared to the fifty-plus years he could have gotten if it came to a jury trial. Kip received five years for every victim, a total of twenty years with possible parole after ten.

He found out that Steve owed a little of the property around the place to go for hikes. So, most of the summer after the deal, Adam spent at the Tahoe cabin. When Steve could stay with him, he would, but sometimes he was called away. The few weeks before football practice, Steve made sure he got to stay with Adam, so they had a little peace and quiet before Adam had to come back to the real world.

Adam walked into the cabin after taking a long walk and smiled because he also looked down at Steve's suitcase, knowing that he probably hadn't been there long. So, he was hoping that Steve hadn't walked into the bedroom, "I'm glad you're here. How was London?"

Steve sat his book down, got up, walked over to Adam, pulled him into a hug, and then kissed him. "I'm starting to hate going to London, and I'm glad to be here too. Adam, I've missed you. Would you like to sit down or go to the bedroom?" Steve said with a grin.

"Mmm, choices." Adam kissed Steve's neck as he moaned. Adam started unbuttoning Steve's shirt right there in the cabin's living room. He knew Steve was undoing his cuffs as they kissed. Steve had his arms wrapped around Adam's neck. "Nice tie." Adam pulled his tie off, pushing his shirt off and pulling Steve's t-shirt out of his slacks.

Once Adam raised it over Steve's head, he headed south, kissing his way down Steve's body. Stopping at his nipples, sucking and biting on both of them. Then he continued kissing until he was down on his knees in front of Steve. Adam rested his chin on Steve's cock as he looked up at him and slowly pulled his belt out of the loops. Steve ran his fingers through Adam's hair and smiled. "You're teasing me."

"Yup."

Steve moaned as Adam didn't unbutton his pants and reached down to remove his shoes. Adam tapped his right foot, and Steve lifted. Adam took it off and his sock, then he tapped the other and did the same. Then Adam got back in the position he was before, chin on Steve's cock looking up at him, but Adam had his hands caressing Steve's ass this time. "Do I have to beg?"

Adam smiled as he reached up and undid Steve's slacks, letting them drop to the ground, leaving him in his boxers. Then he stood and kissed Steve, took his hand, and led him to the bedroom.

"Mmm, I see that you made some adjustments in the bedroom." Steve smiled. "Wanted to use the swing?"

"It's the last thing that we have yet to use from Marc." Adam smiled.

"So, I take it, you want me to do the honors?" Steve smiled at the sling portion of the swing. Before laying him down. "Is it going to hold me?"

Adam laughed. "I tested it out, don't worry. But I didn't test it out with what we will be doing, so you might be re-roofing the cabin."

"If it's mind-blowing sex, I think it'll be worth it. Now, if it's mediocre, then we'll have to discuss this, Mr. Cort."

"Mmm, will we, Mr. Ames," Adam asks as he pulls off Steve's boxers to finally get at the source that he's been wanting and bends down, spreading Steve's legs to get at his balls and cock.

Steve moans as Adam licks from the base of Steve's cock to the tip and takes it in all the way. "Oh, God." Steve instantly has his hands back on Adam's head with fistfuls of his hair. "Adam, God, Adam. If you keep that up, I'm going to cum." Adam was caressing Steve's balls as he continued his assault on Steve's cock.

When Adam knew he was getting too close, he pulled off to let him calm down. He took this time to remove his own clothes and retrieve the lube. "Adam, come around here so I can suck you, please."

Adam smiled as he came around the head of the swing. He laid the lube next to Steve and helped adjust him, so his head was off the edge. "I'm going to let you do the work. I'm going to just stand here." He smiled down at Steve.

"Ha-ha, you don't want to fuck my mouth?" Steve asked as he started to lick and suck Adam and Adam held the swing steady for Steve to do whatever he wanted to him.

"Steve, let me open you up," Adam asked. Steve pushed Adam away with a smile.

Adam pivoted Steve and grabbed the lube. He again helped pull Steve back into position. Placing Steve's feet in the stirrup straps for support, Steve could always throw them over Adam's shoulders if he wanted to. Adam again got down on his knees and lubed up Steve while rubbing his cock and balls. He didn't want to cause him to blow before he could get inside of him.

Once he was opened, he stood, quickly lubed himself, and positioned himself at Steve's entrance. "Adam?" Steve didn't have to finish his question because Adam started to push in, and Steve moaned, as did Adam. "Baby, I've missed you."

"So have I." Adam held on to Steve's hips and pushed in and out of Steve. "God, you feel great, and I'm not going to last." Adam ran his hand up Steve's chest and caressed his cheek before he continued to thrust into Steve.

They both didn't last long. Steve was rubbing himself off as Adam held onto Steve's hips to continue his assault, and when Steve went over, shooting his cum onto his chest and abdomen. Adam seized and started cumming into Steve. "I would lay down on you, but I'm sure it wouldn't take our weight." They both laughed. "Would you like to take a bath with me or just lay in the bed together?"

"Actually, a soak in the tub doesn't sound bad," Steve responded. "Help me off this thing, then clean yourself off, and I'll start the bath."

Steve leaned against Adam. He had to smile. Adam's cock was already hard again and pressing into his back. Steve was glad the clawfoot tub was big and deep. He leaned his head back on Adam's shoulder, the water was hot, and Adam had his arms around his stomach. They were content relaxing in the water.

"Teddy called the other day. He's been happy with Arizona so far. They're working him hard, though." Adam said with a laugh. "Now he knows how Jeff felt his first few weeks at Texas."

"Yeah, he never believed that Jeff was telling the truth. I'm glad they were able to make it through the first year. I hope they can make it through all their college years." Steve smiled.

"The first year of a long-distance relationship is the hardest. You know that when you know what you are expecting, it gets a little easier."

"A little." Steve agreed, knowing that both of them hate being apart, but they have been putting on a strong face for Teddy. "Well, let's get out of this tub before the water gets too cold. I'm assuming you had dinner?"

"Yes, I've been taking late walks to do something with myself." Adam kissed Steve's neck before helping him stand. But before Steve could step out of the tub, Adam sat up and kissed Steve's ass, making Steve laugh.

"Come on, I'll dry you off so we can lay in bed for a while."

Once the two dried off and cuddled in the bed together, they fell into a comfortable sleep. The following morning when Adam woke, he smiled, Steve typically left him in bed, but he was still snuggled in his arms this morning. Adam kissed the back of Steve's neck, making Steve smile, "Good morning, Adam. I have an important question to ask you."

"Let me guess, what do I want to have for breakfast?" Adam asked.

Steve laughed, "No."

"Do you want to have sex again?" As Adam humped Steve's ass.

Steve chuckled, "No, but yes, but no, that wasn't it either."

"Would you like to...."

"Will you let me ask my question?" Steve finally cut Adam off, making Adam chuckle in Steve's ear. "When would you like to get married?"

"Ahh, yes, we do need to set a date, don't we? We have sort of been putting that part off. Well, for me, football and baseball seasons are bad. Which you might as well throw in hockey and basketball."

"What? You would pick football and baseball over our wedding or anniversary?" Steve sat up quickly then saw the smirk on Adam's face. "You ass."

Adam pulled Steve back down in the bed and kissed him. "Steve, I love you. I would miss a game to get married to you. I would miss an entire month of work to go on our honeymoon."

"I don't want you to do any of that." Steve smiled, "But I do plan on taking you on an extended honeymoon. I was thinking about a June wedding and then flying away for the summer?"

"I would love that." Adam kissed Steve again. "Now, I will make you breakfast this morning." Adam looked at Steve. "I know how to cook, just because you have been doing it when you're always home. How do you think I survived before you?" Steve went to speak, and Adam shook his head. "Don't answer that."

"Take out." Steve laughed, and Adam got up and walked out of the room. "Aren't you going to at least get dressed?" Adam didn't speak to Steve, so once Steve put on shorts and a t-shirt, he grabbed Adam a pair and a t-shirt and took them out to him.

After breakfast, Steve grabbed up his book, and Adam laid down on the couch with his head in Steve's lap. They loved lounging around like this. The windows were opened to let the fresh air into the cabin. Steve had long since set aside his book and was just lazily racking his fingers through Adam's hair when someone knocked on the cabin door. Adam looked up at Steve as he looked at Adam.

Adam sat up, and Steve walked over to the door to see who was there. Opening it was a big surprise. The media found Adam. A lone reporter stood at the door. "Mr. Ames, I was wondering if I could speak with Mr. Cort for a few minutes."

"No comment." Steve went to shut the door.

"Kip says Mr. Cort lied and ruined his career. Come on, doesn't Mr. Cort want to tell his side?" The reporter asked.

Steve shook his head and shut the door. When he turned around, Adam had already walked off to the bedroom. Before leaving the living room, Steve closed the windows and blinds in the living room and kitchen. Then he went into the bedroom doing the same. Adam was standing next to the bed.

"I guess my name is now out there?" Adam stated. "I figured it was just a matter of time before Kip would find a way to leak it to the press.'

"They can't print your name, Rape Shield Law. If they do, we will own the paper or news outlet."

"And I'm sure your father would be happy to sue." Adam wasn't smiling. "If one found out from Kip, I'm sure he's not the only one."

"Do you want to go home?"

"Yeah, I would hate for our little hideaway here to turn into a media circus. We might as well call the plane and pack."

Steve made a few phone calls, basically to get the cabin closed up and the plane en route. A couple of reporters staked out at the house, waiting for them to show up. They knew when they had left Lake Tahoe and the airfield.

"You would think that it wouldn't be that big of a story. I understand he's a high-profile guy, but there's got to be better stories going on right now. Look at who's President."

Adam chuckled but sighed loudly, "Football season is beginning. Kip's in prison. He may have been one of their oldest players, but he was still a great football player."

Steve made sure all the blinds were pulled, and curtains closed, "Where are you going?"

"Sit out on the deck. Care to join me?"

"They could spy from other yards," Steve informed Adam.

"Let them, they can't come into ours, or I'm sure you will find some legal ways of dealing with them."

"Of course, I would." Steve smiled. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Tea?"

"Sure," Steve responded. He was amazed Adam didn't want whiskey. Steve got the iced tea maker started and went out to join Adam on the deck. They sat on the deck for just a bit before Steve told Adam he was going in to get the tea.

When Steve went into the kitchen, he made a quick phone call to his father. He figured the Ames name had to mean something, and he knew it did. Frank said he would take care of the reporters. They wouldn't be bothering Adam after tonight. Steve thanked his father and hung up, grabbed the glasses of tea, and walked back out on the deck.

"Since we might have watchers, we will have to change our pool attire, but would you like to take a swim?" Adam asked.

Steve laughed, "Do you even own swim trunks?"

"I'm sure somewhere I do." Adam chuckled, "But I'm sure shorts or underwear will do."

Steve sat their tea glasses down by the pool and pulled Adam back through the house to their bedroom. Steve went to his dresser, pulled out two pairs of swim trunks, and tossed one to Adam. "Oh, don't you think I have a pair?" Adam laughed.

"Knowing you, you would put on a pair of white bikini underwear and call them swim trunks." Steve kissed Adam.

"Speedos, they're speedos." Adam grinned as he pulled Steve towards him to kiss him again. "And they're not white."

"Mmm, speedos, huh?" Steve asked. "Want to take them into the bathroom and put them on and come out then?"

"How about you go out to the pool? I'll put them on and come out there, deal? So put your trunks on, go get in the pool, and I will be out in a minute." Adam licked his lips before leaning into kiss Steve again.

"You're being evil." Steve kissed Adam again but started to take his clothes off, and Adam helped him. Before Steve left the room, he took his robe and a couple of towels.

Adam chuckled, undressed, opened his drawer, pulled his speedo out, and put it on. He had to arrange his now extremely hard cock in the small brief. He grabbed up his robe and walked out to the pool.

"Covering yourself up, going to be modest for me? That's a first." Steve chuckled as Adam walked down a few steps into the pool with his robe on. Then Adam removed his robe, tossing it over to one of the chairs like Steve always did his shirt. "Oh God," Steve said as he came up to Adam.

"What was that?" Adam chuckled. "I didn't quite hear that." Steve smacked his chest as Adam pulled him into a hug. "Isn't this better than a pair of long baggy swim trunks?"

"On you, yes." Steve kissed him.

"I would love to see you in a pair of these. You are gorgeous too."

"But you have muscles, I don't," Steve stated.

Adam laughed, "What are muscles? My heart has a stent in it. That's a muscle." Steve shook his head. "Well, you have an excellent heart." Adam put his ear to Steve's chest to listen to his heartbeat, making Steve laugh. "So, you've got a better muscle than I do, and I love this muscle." Adam cups Steve's cock.

"That's not a muscle." Steve laughed.

"Well, I love it anyway." Adam chuckled. "Your brain, you're pretty smart."

"That's not a muscle either." Steve smiled. "How did you get your education degree?"

"Cheated." Adam kissed Steve.

"Do you want to swim anymore?" Steve asked.

"No." Adam shook his head as he took Steve by his hand and walked him back up the pool stairs, passed their robes, and into their bedroom. Once they shut the door, the outside world didn't exist, and they only had eyes for one another.

The following morning Steve smiled into Adam's chest. "What are you grinning about?" Adam could feel Steve's cheeks harden, and his five o'clock shadow slightly tickled him.

Steve chuckled out loud, "At you."

"Me?" Adam questioned.

"You dumb yourself down sometimes to play the dumb jock when I put myself down physically. I have noticed that." Steve stated.

"You don't think I'm a dumb jock for real? I could be hiding under this perfect handsome body here. I could be trying to fool you." Adam stated.

"Yeah, you could be, so maybe I shouldn't want such a dumb jock then. I should have better standards for myself." Steve stated.

"Mmm, no, I wouldn't go that far. Don't you love this dumb jock? Don't you like this?" Adam pulled Steve's hand down to his cock, making Adam moan, and Steve chuckled. "Okay, I seem to like that. Don't you like this?" Adam moved his hand down to Stave's cock, making Steve moan.

Steve laughed, "Adam, you're an idiot, but I love you. Let's get up and have breakfast."

After breakfast, Adam turned on the tv to check to see what games were on, and Steve grabbed a few case files from his office. During the mid-morning, Steve received a call from his father stating that they would be getting some visitors shortly and that he wanted to give them a warning. Steve asked who. Frank told him the owners of the three newspapers that the reporters were from.

"You might want to get dressed." Steve looked over at Adam when he got off the phone. Adam just looked over from the couch with a questioning look. "The owners of the newspapers are coming."

"Why?"

"I'm assuming they will pull their dogs off because my father called them and raised holy hell."

"You know I love you, but sometimes, I hate the power that your family has, but thank you." Adam got up, walked over, leaned down, and kissed Steve. Before walking off to the bedroom to put on pants and a shirt instead of the boxers that he was still wearing.

***

"It's weird not having a kid around," Adam said one day while lying on the couch while watching a Big Ten game.

"Well, Teddy and Jeff should be home at Thanksgiving," Steve stated.

"Depending on how their seasons go, depends on if they come home or not."

"Is it bad that I hope that they do terribly?" Steve frowned.

Adam laughed, "No, but Jeff does play for a good team. Teddy's isn't bad either."

"So we are hoping for Christmas, huh?" Steve responded as Adam nodded. Steve laid down the case he was reading, got up, and leaned down to kiss Adam and Adam pulled him down on top of him. "You would miss being able to have sex whenever you would like, wherever you like."

Adam smiled, "Yeah, I would. Would you like to lay with me for a while?" Steve nodded and laid his head on Adam's chest. Adam even turned the tv off and kissed the top of Steve's head before closing his eyes.

***

The invitations were going out. It was going to be a small wedding for the Ames'. A small wedding is around three hundred people. Adam just shook his head. He just would have preferred to go to the justice of the peace, marry and let Steve take him away. But Steve sat him down after his mother gave him one of the invitations and told him to make sure that Adam wrote down whom he would like to invite.

"I love you. Just remember that." Steve responded as he handed Adam the invitation.

Together we invite you

to celebrate the marriage of

Steven Franklin Ames

and

Adam Daniel Cort

Saturday, the sixteenth of June

Two thousand eighteen

Five o'clock in the afternoon

At the Ames Estate

"My mother wants to know who all you would like to invite." Steve kissed Adam's neck. Adam stood up, took Steve's hand, and pulled him to the bedroom. "Adam, this is avoidance." Steve laughed as Adam said nothing but proceeded to kiss Steve's neck as he unbuttoned his shirt, loosening his tie and pulling it from his neck, tossing it onto the dresser. He pushes his shirt to the floor. "Adam?"

"Yeah?" Adam drops to his knees and opens Steve's pants, pulling his boxers and pants down. He started to lick and suck him, causing Steve to moan.

"Adam?"

"I promise after," Adam stated as he pushed Steve down on the bed and pulled his shoes off.

"You know you're terrible," Steve said, and it stopped Adam in his tracks. Adam got up, walked over to his bag that was next to his dresser. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you what you wanted." Adam pulled out a legal pad.

"You don't have to make a list right this second." Steve sat up.

"I'm not." Adam handed Steve the legal pad, and Steve looked at it. It contained names and addresses of around twenty people.

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers