Adam and Steve Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you tell me you already had the list?" Steve asked.

"Would you have believed me?" Adam questioned as he laid down next to Steve.

"Honestly?" Steve hated to admit it and made a face. "No."

"I know, I haven't been the best at doing things that you wanted. Marc got on me the other day, and I sat during my free hour and started looking up addresses for everyone that I would like to be there."

"It's not very many."

"I don't have very many people I would like there," Adam responded.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for getting on you." Steve kissed Adam and cuddled up to him.

*

Adam arrived at the mansion unannounced one afternoon. He was hoping to catch Frank at home. Adam had been trying to pay close attention to when Steve would call Frank at his office or at home. And it sounded like he spent a lot of his Thursdays out of the office there.

Driving up to the gates, he was stopped. The guards radioed to the house and let him through. Adam then drove up and parked in front of the house. Approaching the front door, the house manager opened it. "Mr. Cort, is there something that I can help you with?"

"Yes, I know I don't have an appointment, but I was hoping that I could speak to Mr. Ames."

"Come in. I'll see if Mr. Ames is free." The manager stated as he showed Adam to the living room and left to talk with Frank in his study. Adam stood at the window looking out at the front lawn when Frank walked into the room.

"Adam, odd time to visit just a few weeks before your pending marriage to my son."

"Yeah, but it's something that I have thought about for a while now. I know Steve would never write it up, but I know you will." Adam turned around with a shrug and a half-smile.

"And what would that be?" Frank was curious.

"A prenup." Adam chuckled.

"What the hell do you want?" Frank asked defensively.

Adam put his hands up. "Calm down, please. I want nothing. I want to say that if this marriage ever dissolved, I hope it never does. But if it did, I would not receive a cent of his money."

"Why?" Frank was astonished.

"It's not mine," Adam said. Frank could tell he was telling the truth.

"Adam, we still will have a problem. Steve would never sign it."

"I'll get him to sign it. I just need it officially written up, and I know he won't do it." Adam said again, and Frank nodded. "I also want it to have a clause that he can't put me in his will. That everything goes to Teddy or whatever he ends up doing with it."

"I will have it for you by the beginning of next week." Frank and Adam shook hands, then he left. Frank walked back to his study to where Steve was sitting. "Steven, I know by that look you didn't stay here like I told you to."

"I wanted to know what my fiancé wanted to see you about." Steve was pissed. "A prenup, A PRENUP? He wants a fucking prenup to prove that he's not marrying me for my money. I know that he hates that I use it on him. He hates that I want to use it to make our life easier."

"You know how he grew up? Where he grew up?"

"Sort of."

"Not far from here, down the damn street, Steven. Did you even ask him who his father is?"

"I knew of his sister in school, but it was high school. I didn't care about girls back then, hell, I didn't care about school, you know that. He told me a little about his father, but I didn't press because he didn't like to talk about it. Who is his father?"

"You deal with his father a lot, Judge Daniel A. Cort. You deal with a lot of his family. You probably have talked about them to him, and he hasn't said a damn thing to you. But Cort here is like Browns or Millers. They're everywhere."

"So when his dad took away his money, he really took away everything from Adam," Steve stated, and Frank nodded his head.

"Adam went from rich kid to poor kid in a second flat. I've checked out Adam's debts and finances. He is just barely surviving, like most people." Frank said. "I admire him coming to me today. I know it took a lot on his part. He loves you. So, sign the damn paper and ask that I be the one that holds it."

"Why?" Steve asked.

"Tell him that is the only way you'll sign is if your father is the holder of the paper after it is signed by both parties," Frank responded.

"Okay," Steve wasn't going to fight or question this request.

"Go home and act like you know nothing, Steve, please. He loves you." Frank restated.

The following week, Frank had a courier from his office deliver the document to Adam at school. So, when Adam came home that evening, he knew he would have a fight on his hands. Adam walked in from practice to candles on the kitchen table, music playing, and he knew he couldn't kill the mood now.

Steve smiled when he looked at him. "Are you sure you are the coach and not a player?"

Adam laughed with Steve, "Well, sometimes, I have to show them how it's done. One of my freshmen has problems sliding, so a few of us were trying to get him used to it and showing him different methods."

"Just don't hurt yourself."

"Don't jinx me, and I won't." Adam kissed Steve.

"Well, you have a few minutes before dinner is ready, so why don't you take a shower and then come sit down." Steve kissed Adam and pushed him down the hall.

"Mmm, pushy." Adam walked into the bedroom to find a few scented candles lit and his clothes already laid out for him. He shook his head, thinking there was no way he could bring up the papers tonight. He quickly took his shower and got into the jeans and t-shirt that Steve laid out for him and walked back to the kitchen.

Steve had all the food sitting on the table and walked over to him, kissing him before pulling him over. "How was your day?"

"I dealt with kids all day. It was okay. Yours?" Adam reached across the table to hold Steve's hand because they weren't really eating yet.

"I pretty much stayed at home today. I didn't want to leave the house." Steve looked at Adam and smiled. "I know what you're thinking, but you get the whole summer off."

"I didn't think that at all. I'm happy that you stayed home. Look, I got a great meal out of it." Adam chuckled and squeezed Steve's hand. "I love you, Babe."

"I think I love you." Steve laughed, and so did Adam.

They finished eating and cleaned up the dishes, then Steve pulled Adam down the hall to the bedroom. "Oh, did you want to do something else before bed?" Adam kissed the back of Steve's neck.

"I was hoping that you could maybe make me a very happy man tonight, and then we could talk a little bit," Steve asked.

"About?"

"First, I would like to be pleased. I'm going to be selfish." Steve chuckled as he dropped to his knees and opened Adam's pants.

"Umm, Steve, oh God. Mmm, that's not being selfish." Steve had Adam's cock at full attention in just a few full licks from his balls to the head, and he sunk down on it and proceeded to deep throat him for a few minutes until he started to feel Adam's balls pull up. Then he pulled off his cock, stood back up, and kissed Adam.

"That wasn't selfish of me?" Steve said with a smile.

Adam pushed Steve down on the bed and ripped Steve's clothes off. He grabbed the lube, quickly opened him up, and applied some to his cock. Adam didn't even get his pants down far before pushing into Steve.

Steve laughed, "You could have undressed." Steve tried to pull Adam's t-shirt off, but the most that he could do was get it over his head. "Adam?" Steve laughed too much, which caused Adam to laugh and fall down onto Steve. "I love you."

"I thought this is what you wanted, to be selfish and," Adam pumped a few more times into Steve, and they both moaned, but Adam finished pulling his shirt off. "I can't remove my pants."

"I don't want you to, at this point. Please finish. I need you to." Steve asked, and Adam pushed back up on his arms and proceeded to thrust into Steve as he rubbed his own cock. Steve came quickly, causing Adam to push into Steve and cum.

There was no way but to kneel and get off the end of the bed to get up. Steve laughed at Adam as he dropped his pants and went straight to the bathroom to clean up. Steve followed him. "We didn't even pull the blankets back."

"Sorry, I was a little horny. Come on, let's lay down in bed and talk." Steve pulled Adam from the bathroom, and they laid down to cuddle in bed.

"So, what did you want to talk about? I think you have an agenda. Soften me up with dinner, sex, and hey, where's my movie?" Adam laughed.

Steve kissed Adam's chest, "Ah, caught onto me, huh?" Adam nodded. "Well, I wanted to know a few things before I would sign what you had in your bag."

"Your father told you?" Adam asked. He wasn't mad. He was actually relieved he didn't have to fight about it.

"No, he didn't tell me. I was there when you came to see him. I was actually pissed, and he calmed me down. Telling me I needed to see it from your shoes. But I can't unless I get some answers." Steve said.

"Okay, I can understand that. I'll try to answer. Hit me with a question." Adam asked.

"I'm having a hard time understanding why you have a hard time with money. Meaning when I can make it easy for us, such as a cook or a maid. It bothers you. Why?"

Adam was quiet for a few minutes, and Steve went to say something. "Give me a minute, please." Steve nodded. It took Adam a few more moments to get his words in his head. "I had it all. I had what you have. I'm sure you know who my father is?"

"I do now. I didn't realize it until last week."

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I thought you knew my sister a little better than you did." Adam said.

"I knew of your sister, as I told my father last week. I didn't care about school, as he knew. I cared about the car I drove around, dating and partying. She didn't hang in the same circles as I did."

"Yeah, I guess she probably wouldn't. She was into the quarterback or captain of the baseball team." Adam laughed, "For you, she was missing something."

"So, can you explain it?" Steve asked.

"Please don't take anything I'm saying the wrong way." Adam started out with.

"I won't. I'm just trying to figure this out." Steve said.

"I had it. I truly lived maybe ten minutes from you growing up." Steve nodded his head because he knew where Adam's parents still lived. "I was you too, well, sort of. I did like school the first time around." They both laughed. "But I was the typical asshole rich kid too, car, money, attitude, and you want to know who always knocked me down a few pegs?"

"Who?"

"Kip."

"How?"

"Wouldn't cover me during a play or two. Kip always would tell me you're only as good as your offense. Get hit a time or two. That will drop your ego quickly. But it didn't stay down long, not until I learned what it was like to go from being rich one minute to poor the next. To know you had anything you wanted to not know where your next meal was coming from."

Adam continued, "I know I could have told you over the years why it bothered me, and I'm sorry that I didn't. I just believe that Teddy should have more rights to your money than me. I love you, and I'm happy that we fell in love with one another."

"I'm glad that I finally won the fight over three and half years ago and was able to move Teddy to our alma mater, meet, and fall in love with you." Steve kissed Adam.

"So, what is the verdict here?" Adam asked.

"If I'm going to sign your prenup?" Steve asked, and Adam nodded. "How about this?"

"Lawyer talk again." Adam laughed as Steve hit him. "Abuse, abuse."

"Shut up." They both laughed. "Teddy has his own trust, and I have added to it. How about we put in place an expiration date on the prenup." Steve looked at Adam to see if he had any objections yet.

"Go ahead, explain, please."

"I know you love me, and you're not looking for this to fail or anything, but you know as I know that sometimes life just happens, and marriages do end." Adam nodded his head. "Five years, if this marriage goes south, you get nothing from me, but afterward, a million every two years we are together."

"You are just bound to take care of me."

"Yup, but you know if this falls apart and you are to blame. If I'm pissed enough at you, I will find every way to make you pay." Steve was squeezing Adam's balls, and he moaned. "But in a bad way."

"Oh, I'm sure I will."

"Can you go to school late?" Steve asked.

"It's not a requirement that I'm there that early. I just need to be there by seven-thirty." Adam said just before he moaned when Steve dove under the covers with the lube.

The following morning Steve had breakfast on the table when Adam surfaced from the shower. Steve was looking over cases while eating, and Adam kissed him on the neck as he came around the table to sit down. "I love you, Steve."

Steve smiled as Adam started eating his egg white, tofu, vegetable omelet. "I love you too. By the way, you have an appointment with your doctor...."

"I know, on Friday at three, I've already told Marc that he will be covering the game for me. I know they are drawing blood, so make sure I'm well hydrated." Adam smiled at Steve. "I hardly ever eat out anymore. It's basically with the team when we are on the road, and I try to get the healthiest thing on the menu. Which isn't much for a fast-food joint. You know I exercise." Adam could pick Steve up if he had to, but he never told him that. "Anything else, Mom?"

Steve laughed, "Well, if you would have let me finish."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you wanted to talk?" Adam pushed his plate forward and put both of his elbows on the table, resting his chin in his hands.

Steve shook his head and laughed, "I love the new Adam. Ever since the boys have left, you have shown more of yourself."

"Are you saying I was more reserved with my fun side?" Adam asked, and Steve nodded. "I kind of needed to be. I understand some teachers have kids in the school, and they know all the sides of their mom or dad. But kids only saw the school side of me. Of course, they picked up on things they knew when my relationship went south with Ben, but they didn't know why my mood changed. I couldn't explain that to a kid. I'm sure kids of teachers talk. Well, I know they do. You know when teachers are divorcing or going through things because of the kids, not the teacher lounge."

Adam took a drink of coffee and continued, "You know that Fred was a fun or strict dad because of what the kid said. I'm sure Teddy and Jeff told things about me that wouldn't normally get around. Hell, they had you and I kidnapped after a game two years ago." Both of them chuckled. "So it was easier to stay a little more reserved than to let Jeff and Teddy know the goofball side of me. I was hoping that you would like me that way, or I could reserve it back some."

"No, I knew you were still holding something back." Steve smiled. "Because you would let a little of it out but then shut it down." Adam smiled because he knew every conversation that Steve talked about that he would start to get goofy. Then would shut it down because either the boys would come home or see Steve smile, and he knew he was getting noticed. "Game or practice tonight?"

"Game, should be at home around eight. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, since tomorrow is Friday and you have an appointment, could you get a short notice vacation day?" Steve asked with a smile.

"I will stop by the office and talk with them. I'm sure it will be fine. I need to get going, or I'm not going to be there by seven-thirty." Adam checked his watch, and it was six-thirty. He kissed Steve, grabbed his bags, and left.

Steve called his father, letting him know they agreed to change the prenup's terms, and Frank was upset. "I want both of you over here Saturday. You aren't changing a goddamn thing."

"Why? I have it already typed up." Steve was shocked at his father.

"Just trust me, Steven, will you. Hold off signing until you come here Saturday." Frank stated.

"Alright."

Steve texted Adam later that day, stating they had lunch plans with Frank at the mansion on Saturday. Frank wants to discuss the prenup. Adam didn't text back until he was on the bus heading to the game, with just an okay was anything wrong. Steve responded that he wanted to talk about the two different ones. Adams' response was just okay.

Adam got home later than he had planned, but Steve didn't realize it because he was in his office dealing with a case for his father's company. He might have to go back to London before the wedding, and he does not like that fact. He doesn't want to write up legal documents just a week before his marriage when he needs to be home.

Steve was trying like hell to get everything done for London so he wouldn't have to go there. He's hoping that his father can send someone else in his place. He'll talk to him on Saturday when they are talking about the prenup.

When Steve finally finished in his office for the night, he looked at the time and realized it was eleven. He closed his computer, turned off the lights, and shut the door. Walking into their bedroom, he could see Adam lying in bed. Steve walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Adam was lying on his back when he came back into the room. So when Steve got into the bed, he snuggled up to Adam by laying his head on his chest. Of course, he laid his leg and arm over him. Adam reflexively put his arm around Steve but didn't wake.

Friday blurred into Saturday, nothing too exciting happened at the doctors' appointment.

Driving up to the mansion for lunch, Steven couldn't think of why his father would be upset that he and Adam came to an agreement. They were greeted at the door by the mansion's manager, and he escorted them to the dining room for lunch.

Marie walked into the dining room before Frank, "Adam, it is so nice to see you. Hello Steven, you two should come up more often."

Both Adam and Steve hugged and kissed Marie on her cheek. "Well, if father would stop sending me to London, then I would have more time." Steve smiled as he squeezed Adam's hand.

"Well, now that Theodore is away at college, your father needs someone to play chess with." Marie chuckled along with Adam and Steve.

"Maybe I can challenge him to a game if he won't send me to London before my wedding," Steve stated as Adam looked at him.

"What is this about challenging me and London?" Frank chuckled because he overheard part of the conversation before walking into the dining room.

"Why don't we discuss it over lunch, Father?" Steve asked.

"Well, have a seat. It's ready." Frank said as he pulled out a chair, and as soon as he did, the kitchen staff started to bring out the food.

The table sat ten people, but they all ate at one end since only four of them were there. Of course, Frank at the head. Marie to his left and Adam and Steve to his right.

Adam liked that Steve had a relaxed state with his father. Adam could tell that they were indeed father and son. When they finished eating and retired to the family room to relax and talk, Steve finally brought up what they came out there for.

"Dad, would you like to discuss the prenup now or later?" Steve asked.

"Prenup?" Marie asked. "Franklin, Steven, you two should be ashamed of yourselves."

Adam almost stayed quiet because the look on both Frank and Steve's faces was priceless. "Marie, I'm the one that asked for the prenup, not Frank or Steve."

"Why and what do you want?" Marie asked, thinking Frank thought Adam wanted something if it went south.

"I don't want anything like I told your husband and Steve. But Steve is trying to get me to sign a different one." Adam responded.

"Let me see them," Marie said. "Steven, let me read them."

Steve opened his briefcase, pulled out the file folder containing the two prenups, and handed it to his mother. She took a few minutes, read over each contract, and then looked up at Adam. "You wanted the original?"