Adam Finds New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Will?" I inquired.

"He's just getting cleaned up. He'll be down in a moment, I'm sure."

Will did indeed show up just a few minutes later after I got a brief tour and tutorial on the rest of the floor and the bar. He was dressed in a slim fitting suit that looked quite well-tailored to him. The tie was a black and white paisley and matched the hanky in his breast pocket.

"Hi Adam! We're so glad you could be here. You'll make a wonderful addition. There's just one more thing we should talk about."

"Um. Okay," I said nervously, my protective guard suddenly spiking.

"It's nothing bad. In fact it's potentially good, we hope. Just know that you do NOT need to do anything beyond what we've explained so far; I assume Sarah showed you around?"

"She did," I responded with a bit of hesitation.

"So we haven't been heavy on the details of this evening," Sarah said while hanging onto Will's arm. "We do need someone to play bartender. But if you're willing and trust us, we'd like to ask a bit more."

"Okay.? That's odd," I stated, obvious as it was, "But I feel like we're good. I trust both of you." Indeed, I had somehow felt a bit of an attachment to the both of them. I wanted to be around them. I wanted to help them.

"We trust you too Adam!" Sarah stated. "And you're attractive to boot!" she smiled.

"Well okay!" I said, furrowing my brow but with an enthusiastic tone to match hers. I thought it was odd yet also welcome to hear.

"He is indeed. Most of our guests are female. And..." Will paused. "Well, here's the truth. This group will be a bit... ornery."

"Ornery, huh?"

"Yes, and if you're up for it, they will be a deliciously good time. We even have some extras if you can stay later." Sarah chimed in.

"Extras?"

"Yeah, so... you're here early, which is great. And we want to keep talking. But there is also time that you could use to get ready if you choose." Will was cryptic in his answer.

"Could you explain?" I asked trying to be direct.

"Okay, here's the deal:" Will leveled with me. "We have a costume that, if you're willing, will take this house-warming party to a different level of partying. We've seen your workouts, and have agreed that you have an attractive body that our friends will enjoy observing."

"You're very attractive Adam," Sarah added.

"The costume is a bit risqué." Will stated.

"Very revealing," Sarah smiled. "I really hope to see you in it."

"Yes, you would look good. Could I show you? You don't seem utterly horrified." Will said in an attempt to comfort. In truth, my mind was running a thousand thoughts per second. I worried I looked like a buffoon. But as out of place as the question seemed, I did not mind. The compliments were helpful, and I have always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, though never quite this "public", if my imagination was accurate.

After a moment of thought, I took a breath. "Lead the way, Will."

"Fantastic," He said as he turned around toward the stairs.

Sarah celebrated with a delightfully squeaky "yay" and a playful pat on my behind. Somehow I got the feeling that this night would be much better than a quick $100...

I followed Will up the stairs to one of several apparent bedrooms.

"So. You may have realized by now that we're a bit on the lascivious side. But we want to make sure you're comfortable. We know this was a surprise. You should feel free to say 'No' at any time. But we would really like you to stay and play."

"Play?" I inquired.

"Yes. So first off, we both like you. You are indeed attractive, and we noticed that you seem to be friendly to the notion of enjoying our company. Second, we play safe. We love skin on skin but we're happy to take it slow as necessary."

"Hold for just a moment," I interrupted. "I just want to be clear here; we're talking about sex now. With the three of us. Right?"

"Definitely!" came the distant voice of Sarah from downstairs.

Will continued. "Anyway. Where was I? Oh. Safe- nothing but oral now. We're not really into ass-play anyway, though some of the attendees may be if you're interested. Third, 'No' is always 'No'"

"I agree whole-heartedly. And so this is a swingers' party?"

"Not quite. Most of the attendees have been in the lifestyle, as have we, but not everyone is currently active and tonight is not an actual event. They are all friends though and we're excited to show off the house. Now, uh... Fourth. Nothing is expected but respect."

"That sounds entirely the way it should," I offered.

"Well, some of the verbal play tonight may have some not-so-respectful aspects. But it is all in play and No is always No. Everyone will respect that."

"Hmm... So what did you want me to wear?" I said with a smirk.

"Right over here. We weren't sure what would fit best, so we got a few things in hopes." Will motioned to a chest of drawers (which ironically was a chest of... wait for it... Drawers...). He opened the first drawer and I saw a number of what appeared to be lingerie- some stringy, some lacy and frilly, some more masculine trunks; all appeared to be very thin and revealing.

"Interesting."

"Take a look and see what you like." Will offered. "They've all been hand-washed and seams checked. You never know what you'll get online. There's a bathroom just through that door," he motioned. "You'll find a number of products for shaving and skin care. I hope you don't mind if I say that I noticed you keep yourself smooth- I couldn't help but notice in the locker room" Will continued.

"Ha. I suppose not."

"Okay. So I will leave you to yourself, if you like. We've got twenty minutes before guests start arriving. Again, it'll be mostly wine to serve, and if anyone asks for a cock...tail" he joked a bit, "there is a sheet behind the bar if you're unfamiliar. Plus I will be around. Everyone will be very understanding if you're not sure how to make something. You are welcome to wear whatever you want. But I recommend that if you go for any of these, you'll want to wear what you have on for at least the first hour. I recommend the dark striped tie in your hand; very classic line there. There's a mask in case you prefer to stay anonymous. Sarah or I will come up in twenty minutes or so. Yeah?"

"This sounds like fun. Nerve-wracking, but fun."

"I think you'll be fine. Last thing: we hope you have fun, too," Will smiled.

We heard the doorbell downstairs.

"Already?" I asked. "I thought I was early."

"Oh. Right. I didn't mention. Sorry. That's Kimberly. She'll also be helping out tonight, offering hors d'oeuvre. We hope the two of you will hit it off too. She's kind of a little pet of ours on occasion, but she will need to leave early tonight."

And then he closed the door, leaving me to fantasize, panic, calm myself, peruse the lingerie, and get prepared. I decided to look through the drawer first, since I wouldn't need much to get myself smooth (I'd wanted to prepare for anything, so I took care of most of that in the morning- mostly smooth like I always prefer but with a little patch of fuzz for delineation). Searching through the drawer, I found some standard thongs, G-strings, Brazilian shorts (I was already wearing those), as well as some strappy numbers that looked a bit girly and very revealing. I must say, I've always thought that, as much as women's beauty norms are oppressive, some of the available styles are so much sexier than men's underwear. I decided to go for it and pulled out a pair of Brazilian-type trunks, but with a clearly-delineated, mostly opaque, G-string surrounded by a sheer lacy mesh. I test fit to it give me confidence it wouldn't tear (luckily it felt pretty stretchy). I entered the bathroom, used the toilet to make sure I was ready for a potentially long evening, and jumped in the shower very briefly for a last minute clean. I toweled off and carefully pulled on my lingerie of choice. Just then, there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"The guests are on their way," Sarah said, "How are you feeling, sexy man?"

"I'm good. Just gotta put the suit back on," I answered. I heard the door opening, so I grabbed a black silk robe from the door and slipped it on. It was a short robe, cut off at the lower thigh, with mid-length sleeves.

Sarah had opened the door and stared with delight. "I wasn't sure you'd go for it, but you look like a piece of candy. Which did you choose?"

"Oh you'll have to wait to find out, I think." If I was going to do this, I might as well have something that gave me an upper hand.

"Aww," she said with a playful huff. "Okay, I'll wait. Come downstairs when you're dressed."

I overheard Will downstairs, "Jan is almost here; she's riding with Nancy. Meredith and Don should be pulling up in ten minutes or so, depending on traffic. The others will be predictably late."

I quickly got dressed, stumbling a bit over the tie while I walked down the stairs.

"Of course. Doesn't Adam look amazing?" Sarah gushed.

"He does indeed, but he'll look even better whenever he decides he can ditch that suit."

"When you're ready. Don't feel pressured; though the ladies will try to pressure you..." Sarah said, ominously. "I probably will."

"I might pressure him too. He's cute," said an unfamiliar voice with a soft tone. "Where did you find him?"

"Grocery store," Sarah bantered." I picked him in the produce aisle!"

Kimberly, as I deduced, giggled playfully. "Did you squeeze him like a melon?"

Will countered, "No, that's how we found you..."

"You did indeed!" Kimberly bounced and squeezed her own breasts at the metaphor. She had dark brown hair with an innocent face that seemed to belie her naughtiness (At least it hinted so). She was wearing a short but flowing skirt with a frilly top that barely hid her round breasts. She was a thicker, hour-glass figure, in an alabaster cream hue; smooth skin. I estimated she was a few years younger than I.

"You want to squeeze them too?" she offered up her ample bosom.

I must have blushed at her forwardness.

"Oh it's okay. I'm sure you'll be begging for it later!" she playfully turned away as if refusing the act she just openly offered. Then she bounced away to the kitchen, almost begging me to watch her full bottom as it exposed itself with every jostle. Her skirt was incredibly short and was accented by a garter belt hitched to her black stockings. She was either wearing a very thin thong or nothing else.

"Almost as nice as yours I'd say," came a voice behind me and a squeeze of my behind. I immediately identified Sarah and felt a twitch under my borrowed skivvies as my mind quickly realized she just directly touched me with sexual intent.

After a moment, I shook my head to get my head back to the present. I heard some car doors and headed toward the bar to familiarize myself. Cork screw, bottle opener, glasses; all the standards, all very high quality. I slipped on a mask for anonymity. I was ready.

I thought.


The "Main Event":

In total there were 12 guests. They arrived generally in pairs, a couple of singles, and one group of three. Will and Sarah greeted them while Kimberly took their coats and purses as necessary. I supposed Kimberly and I were to play the Maid and Butler roles to an extent- I hoped we weren't in an homage to the movie Clue...

Will and Sarah alternated giving brief tours while the other introduced guests to the libations. I did my best to be attentive and prompt with filling glasses. I did however, notice a few side glances toward me, especially when it was not apparent I was looking. The guests seemed very familiar with Kimberly though, giving quick cheek kisses and even a few hugs and pats on the behind while they took some hors d'oeuvre. She had indeed dressed for the part- she must have pulled a record time for changing into a French maid outfit.

I happened to overhear a few conversations; mostly about the new house and renovations. All were very complimentary (rightfully so). But as the night went on, I noticed there were some mentions of entertainment with looks in my direction. Kimberly must have seen my consternation and stopped by on her way to get another tray.

"You don't need to worry, Adam. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But you won't be alone if you do either," she smiled.

I was definitely confused by the cryptic nature of this whole party, and we weren't even an hour in!

Will and Sarah each stopped by individually when they were able to break away from guests to check in on me.

"So far, it's all fine. I'm just a bit confused with the bits of what I'm hearing"

"Don't worry, Adam. The women just think you're cute and hope to see more of you," Sarah said, whispering at the end.

Indeed, I had heard comments about me. "Cute"..."sexy"... "Behind"..."I'd drink him down"... Flustered and flattered, but overall not sure what to make of it all.

Kimberly made sure to stop by to see how I was doing every now and then, too. She was very friendly, leaning herself onto the bar as best she could. She was shorter, and needed to boost herself on her toes, I assume; all the while stabilizing herself with her forearms resting on the bar top. This just happened to squeeze her breasts together, almost out of her top it seemed. "You're doing great Adam! The fun part isn't too far away," she smirked.

Another hour went by and the conversations were getting louder. I no longer had to focus to hear anything; I had to focus to only hear one thing. Then the music started and the guests started to move to the music.

I didn't spy a bad dancer in the bunch, though not everyone was specifically a good dancer. But they were all having a good time. I figured I'd take the lull in my duties to wipe the bar down a bit. As I put a few things away, I heard cheers from the dancing crowd. I looked up and saw Kimberly right in the middle, twirling away on the make-shift dance floor. Her skirt flounced about, revealing her sweet cheeks to the obvious delight of everyone there. The energy was very playful, but there was a definite sexiness to it all.

That became even more apparent when Kimberly started unbuttoning her maid's outfit. She was shaking her hips to the beat, but I could see clearly that she had loosened the top of her skirt as well. Then I noticed that among the dancing throng, there was quite a bit of loosening clothes. My clothes were tightening, on the other hand. Well at least my pants as I was feeling the beginnings of an erection. I had no idea how I should react, so I was thankful I was on the other side of a bar.

"Come join us, Adam," came a familiar voice. "You've already earned your keep for the night. You should enjoy the rest of the festivities". Will was very confident as he walked up to me from the hall. "No more drinking tonight, and I see you already cleaned. So come on and have some fun."

His unexpected voice had caught me a bit off-guard and calmed my excitement below the belt. I thought about it for a moment and decided; why not? It's been a while since I had a night of dancing.

I noticed that most of the guests had taken off their shoes for dancing comfort. I figured I'd do the same to keep from any errant toe-stepping. I slipped off my shoes and socks and removed my coat. Stepping out from behind the bar caught the attention of a few guests.

"Adam!" Sarah shouted. "He's a dancer," she said aside to guests. "Get out here and shake that butt!"

That elicited a few cheers and whistles as I walked to the dance area. I started slow, just getting into the rhythm, bobbing my head, shifting my shoulders. I hadn't really prepared for this, and my dancing background was more Modern and Ballet than Club; but rhythm is universal so I got into the music and got loosened up.

Bodies moved, bodies shook, cheers of delight echoed around the walls. I loosened my own tie and unbuttoned my collar to get some freedom.

"That's it Adam! That's the fun I'm talking about. Woo!" Kimberly hollered. "Now take it off!"

I didn't recall giving her any drinks, so it didn't seem like she was drunk. But she was certainly joyous. And excited. To the point that she unbuttoned another button on her outfit. Which must have been the last one, since it whipped around her body and off in one swoop revealing a glorious vision of smooth white flesh, broken up by a thin black thong and lacy garters still attached to her black stockings and lacy black bra, which barely contained her bosom.

My eyes must have popped out of their sockets in response while Kimberly kept gyrating in her lingerie.

"No one is pushing you, you can do what you want. Just have fun." Sarah whispered, barely over the music. "I love the way you dance."

I slowed down just a bit as I caught myself thinking. Will and Sarah were both so encouraging and yet so respectful. I felt so comfortable with them around. I knew I could let go and just have fun.

With that amped-up confidence, I pulled the tie loose and pulled it from my collar. I danced my way toward where Kimberly was and discovered that we were in the middle of this small but lively dance group.

"There he is!" Kimberly said, "I've been hoping to see you let loose all night." She shook her butt in my direction, then gave herself a smack. One of the other ladies in the group reached to Kimberly and took her hand, guiding her into a little turn.

I could feel the undulations of the group getting closer as the entire group felt like lily pads, clinging together on a pond. Hands were definitely starting to wander around the group. The hand that twirled Kimberly was already sliding down her arm to her body. At that moment, I felt a hand on my arm. I turned in that direction and felt hands immediately reach for my collar. The woman's hands slipped down and fumbled for a button. She was short, so I danced my way lower, letting my butt shake around; I immediately felt a hand there. Hands pulled at the buttons of my shirt until they were most of the way down, and I was able to straighten up again. In a few moments, the shirt was unbuttoned completely and being untucked from my pants. I started to pull the shirt off of my body. There were multiple willing hands there to help. Hands that lingered on my shoulders and chest as the sleeves restrained my arms.

Hands suddenly grabbed my wrists, not forcefully but with some authority, and guided them. I looked over my shoulder and saw Kimberly, in her lacy bra, panties and gartered stockings. She was a sight to behold, if she would just stay still.

"I said you'd be begging for it, but maybe I'm begging instead," she mused as she turned so we were facing away from each other and I could feel her hands guide me toward her partly-wrapped ass cheeks. I took my cue and give those cheeks a squeeze. She gave a little breathy coo and I realized I was now part of the entertainment.

Hands that had been on my shoulders were now traveling down my chest, pausing midway. I looked around and saw a few pairs of hungry eyes staring at me. I realized they were waiting for permission. I smiled and gave a little smile. The hands continued their path and reached my pants. They quickly worked out my belt buckle and yanked it completely free. Cat calls began from several party-goers toward both Kimberly and me.

"Enjoy it Adam!" came Kimberly's voice from behind. She had now released my wrists and we were both fondling each other's behinds, from behind.

Delicate fingers unbuttoned the top button on my slacks. Kimberly and I were the absolute centers of attention as I could hear her soft whimpers. I looked around and saw that I was not the only set of hands fondling her. Men and women were softly caressing her lovely curves. I could see Will and Sarah on either side of us. Probably for some sense of control, but probably also because they were enjoying the show. Will gave me a wink. With that wink, I decided to play a bit. As fingers fumbled for my zipper, I shifted my hips around to the music, finding a bit of a groove with Kimberly's backside.