Adam Finds New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Torture me, why don't you?"

"The game begins with this one!"

"He's going to fit in just fine here."

Fingers were finally able to grab hold of my pants long enough to unzip. Then down they came, revealing the lacy shorts that were left to barely cover my nethers. Will stepped in to help me with removing the pants from around my feet. For a few moments, hands and fingers lingered, traced and caressed my near-naked body. The music and dancing could no longer distract my blood flow and my penis started to grow. The feeling of a few fingers along my straightening shaft with the mesh lace between felt new and exciting; this only encouraged my swelling. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to feel that rush of pleasure. The material in the shorts was stretchy, and I could feel my penis searching for open air.

The crowd gathered around us stepped back to give some space and take in the sight. The cat calls stopped immediately and Kimberly and I were left in the center, still slowly grooving, our own hands on each other's derriere. We danced for each other's pleasure as well as our own; and obviously for all the guests' pleasure. We allowed our bodies to find each other's empty spaces, butt cheek to butt cheek when I dipped low enough, or my bottom to the small of her back. Our hands allowed themselves to be free and we slowly rotated around each other, gyrating, undulating, twisting seductively. We felt each other's curves, her delicate, soft sinuous body, my firm, muscular folds and swells. She was an excellent dancer- communicative and intuitive; knowing just when to turn or bend. She matched my own movements so well, we were almost one body. I noticed that our audience was hypnotized. They stared in wonder and lust and longing, but knew that was all they could do or the spell would be broken.

The music sounded as if it was coming to a crescendo finale. Kimberly and I, being of a single mind, allowed our hands to drift upward along each other's body and found their resting spots. Her hands held firm under my arms and around my shoulders, my right hand holding the curve on the back of her neck, while the left had drifted back to her lower spine. As the sonorous swells reached their climax, we pulled each other close. We pressed our lips together as she let gravity take her weight from her own strength into my arms. Our lips parted enough to allow our tongues to taste the flesh of one another. We held the kiss and the embrace for the full length of the final chord. As the music released, we opened our eyes and released our lips from their hold. I slowly pulled Kimberly back up to an upright embrace. We kissed again-, a brief, tender kiss.

Applause broke the silence.

"Magical"..."Erotic beyond compare"... "Beauty enchanted"... "Unbelievable"...

The compliments streamed in. Kimberly stepped back, smiling.

"I need some water. Come with me Adam."

"My pleasure Kimberly."

She held my hand and guided me to the kitchen, leaving behind the fantastical world of this dancing realm we had created.

"Adam that was the most amazingly erotic act I have ever been a part of. At least when not having sex," she proclaimed as she poured a glass of water for herself. "Thank you so much."

"I think we both had a share in that. And I agree"

She handed me a glass as well.

"I wish I could stay and play more, but I have an early morning tomorrow. Next time though, I'm going to fuck your brains out." She gulped the rest of her water.

I had to pause for a moment to make sure I did not cough up my water at her direct intention.

"Mm," I said, trying to swallow as normally as I could. "I definitely look forward to that."

"And just so I can be first," she said, lowering herself down while dragging her fingers along my abdomen to the waist of my lingerie. Then she carefully stretched the fabric over my still erect penis and immediately wrapped her lips around it. I could feel her tongue swirl around the tip and caress the underside while she pulled my cock deeper into her mouth. After a brief few seconds, she pulled her head away, her lips dragging along the shaft, her hands caressing my dick as she replaced the band around my waist. "Oh yes, I'm definitely going to want to be with you again soon. But you enjoy tonight; I'll just have to dream about it."

I was a bit dazed from that all too brief, but intense oral pleasuring. I recovered enough to say "Sweet dreams then, until they can be reality."

"You're too cute," she said as she gave me a quick kiss and scampered off.


The Glorious Aftermath:

As the last of the guests left, I felt comfortable enough to remove my party mask. At that moment, I looked around, and settled on the couple with whom I had just developed a very kinky friendship. I smiled. The kind of smile that says "I want to be a part of this".

"Kimberly gives a lovely goodbye, doesn't she?" Sarah said as she saw the look on my face.

"What do you think; Shower time?" Will said, breaking the silence.

"I think that's a great idea," Sarah responded. "Come on, I'll show you."

She motioned me to follow, which I did without hesitation.

"I'll be there in a moment," Will called after us.

Sarah took me to a different area of the house; not the same place I had showered in previously. She opened a door, flicked a light switch and we headed down some stairs. The light was not too bright, but not like a bulb hanging in a dingy basement. As the rest of their house, Will and Sarah's basement was well-furnished with plush carpeting. The carpet felt luxurious under my naked feet- a stark contrast to the hardwood floors upstairs where my "initiation" had occurred. This space was clearly made for lounging in comfort and I was confused as to where this shower was. I felt out of place walking through this living area dressed in only this borrowed lingerie. Sarah looked right at home in her thigh-high stockings and mini-dress; her heels dangling from her delicate fingers. We walked to the back of the room, where Sarah pressed on a bookshelf. It opened with ease.

"Okay, now that's just the most awesome thing," I blurted, then caught myself, "Well, as a pure design feature. More awesome things have become apparent today."

Sarah looked back with a laugh. "You haven't seen what its hiding yet." And with that she flicked another switch.

The room lit up into a cavernous space with several couches, filled with pillows and blankets. On the wall were hooks, some holding robes of varying thickness. A bar stood in the corner. And opposite the bar was a tiled area over which hung several shower heads. Multiple knobs for water temperature and pressure and some handheld shower wands attached with nylon hoses.

My jaw dropped. It was an amazing sight to behold.

"We looked forever for a house with enough space to do what we wanted, it was worth it. I think you'll agree."

Sarah's voice was intoxicatingly sweet. She walked to the immense open shower and turned on a faucet. Water immediately started to trickle out of the waterfall-style showerhead. She shimmied her hips a bit and forced her short skirt to ride upward toward her waist. Her black lace thong was only slightly more revealing than my mesh outlined trunks, I thought. She continued her disrobing by pulling the dress upward toward her shapely breasts. A moment I had been waiting for had finally come- Sarah shifted her ribs and side to side and allowed her breasts to drop. They were stunning: firm with a slight bounce that defied the gravity that surely pulled at them (Sarah's workouts were obviously successful in maintaining that element of her physique; and thank goodness for that). She lifted the rest of her dress over her head and cast it to the floor like the melted puddle that I was feeling in my legs.

"Would you like to do the honors?" she asked with a finger slid under one band of her panties.

"Yes, please." I answered as I quickly snapped my focus back from my liquid state of mind.

I walked closer and with a little encouragement from her eyes, laid my finger on Sarah's smooth skin, just above her left hip. I traced her pelvis to where her finger had looped under the thong and replaced it with my own. I decided to get a good view, so I slowly lowered my body down with all the strength I had left in my legs and gradually pulled one side of her lingerie down. As it tilted to one side, I reached with my left hand to pull on the right side. Sarah wiggled her hips a bit and helped me free the lace from her backside and hips. As I pulled them down the rest of the way, I found myself at a perfect height to observe this beauteous cradle of sex. Sarah was mostly shaved; not at all unexpected, with just a bit of a line of pubic hair for decoration. I admired for a moment, then looked up toward this woman who could easily be my goddess. She looked down with pleased eyes.

I leaned closer while tracing my hands up the back of her stocking-clad thighs. As my hands reached her rear, I was close enough- I pursed my lips and kissed the very top of her pussy lips. Sarah breathed a small sigh as if to say "Finally". Again, the simple encouragement was appreciated and I continued kissing around and on her pussy lips. Her smell was only beginning to make itself known, so I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue along the creases. It was a delicious mix of salty and sweet; the kind I had only experienced once before with an ex-girlfriend. This was the kind of pussy I wanted to lick over and over. I began probing my tongue further, sliding between her lips and venturing toward this open door of pleasure.

Sarah let out a bit of a moan, communicating her pleased response to my cunnilingus efforts.

"Mmm, that is lovely. But we are missing the reason we came down here," she said pressing her hand against my head- first toward her pleasure dome, and then pulling herself away. She stepped back a bit and bent over, showing her long legs as she rolled her stockings down to her feet, one by one. I watched with delight until she straightened up and pulled me back to standing with a single finger. The moment had clearly not been lost on my physiology as my penis strained a semi-erection against the lacy shorts I was still wearing.

"Well that seems constraining. Let's get rid of it." And so Sarah mimicked my own movements by sliding her fingers along my hips to grab hold of the lacy lingerie that had been given to me. My dick increased its rigidity as her fingertips drew down the pouch holding me in. Almost fully erect, but dragged down by the band of the shorts, I could almost hear her anticipation as she drew the shorts down. Finally, my cock was freed with a spring to attention. Sarah smiled with delight, then continued pulling my trunks to the floor. I stepped out of them and she stood up, leaving me with a hint of disappointment at not receiving some reciprocation of the attention I paid to her luscious sex. But my disappointment was quickly replaced with dutifulness as she softly grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled me into the shower. The water was slightly cool, like a light rain in the summer. I breathed in with a quick shot of air, but relaxed with a sigh as Sarah began stroking my cock slowly. My eyes closed as I relished my manhood being loved with Sarah's caressing hand. Her lips touched my right cheek with tenderness and slowly pecked their way around my face and down my neck. I shivered in the overload of stimulus.

Sarah continued lightly stroking my shaft while the water began to really soak the two of us. She kept kissing her way down my cooled and slickened body. She settled to her knees and at long last kissed her way to my erect penis. She kissed the length of it until settling on the tip. Then her lips parted and enveloped the head of my cock. Sarah slowly started bobbing back and forth about the head when Will's voice added to the sound of water droplets, light moans and sucking sounds.

"Looks like I got down here just in time! That is a sight to behold!"

Sarah briefly paused and pulled back from my swollen dick. "I've been looking to be holding this all night!" Corny yes; but her immediate resumption of sucking my cock left no reason to think about her silly one-liner.

"I don't know why you still have a suit on Will, the water's fine. And so is your wife!" I mustered.

"She certainly is," he answered as he slowly disrobed, all while watching the two bathing, sucking bodies in front of him.

Sarah continued sucking, gradually making her way further and further down my cock. Will eventually had the last of his clothes lying on a nearby ottoman and walked toward us. I had seen some of his physique before, in the locker room, but seeing him fully nude was new. He was trim with some good muscularity. Square shoulders, with a thin waist. My hips and butt were certainly more pronounced- fine by me- I pride myself on my ass. Strong legs and arms rounded out his overall physique. As he walked toward us, his own dick bounced a bit. I felt a bit of comfort seeing that he was still roughly my size, shaved, with a circumcised shaft; like me, only I left a bit of a patch of hair. I had been a bit worried that I would be out-sized or differently shaped, which might turn me off (The porn I watched was always better when I could relate/fantasize myself into it- difficult when the penis is different).

As he got closer, I saw that his erection had started to grow. He was clearly turned on by this. He got under the water with us and bent down over Sarah. He began kissing the back of her neck and shoulders while she was still sucking on me. He slid her hair back out of her face after water had pushed it forward. She reached her right hand over and felt around until she found his cock, and began fondling.

"I think Will needs more attention than that. I'll still be here," I said, wanting to be as generous as I could.

"You better stick around!" Sarah said after giving a loud pop from pulling her mouth off my cock mid-suck. "I'm not done with this rod."

Sarah kept hold of my dick with her left hand as she brought her eager mouth to Will's awaiting meat. She instantly enveloped the entire thing in one motion, clearly knowing exactly what she could do with his cock.

"Oh, Fuck!" he moaned in delight. "That's gonna get me rock hard in no time!"

Sarah had amazing prowess and was able to split her focus nicely as she fondled my dick while sucking on his.

"She's amazing!" I exclaimed.

"She is indeed!" Will joined in.

"You know what would be really amazing?" came the voice below us.

Will and I both looked down to see Sarah's smiling face- a devilish grin really. She gave a slight pull on both of our cocks to move closer together. I looked at Will and he looked back.

"You okay?" he asked, to reassure everyone's mutual consent.

"Oh Yes. I'm doing just fine," I smiled while stepping closer to Will and reaching down, giving his butt a light squeeze.

Sarah squealed just a bit as Will stepped closer and grabbed my ass too. We were locked together, hip to hip, in this sexual trio.

"Damn you do have a nice ass!" Will offered.

"I think everyone here has a nice ass." I countered.

"All I see is two luscious cocks, together at last" Sarah stated with hunger in her eyes as she stared at both of our fully erect dicks. And with that she brought the two tips together and started rubbing them against each other slowly.

Will's was just a bit longer, but I clearly had a bit more girth, especially at the head with my more pronounced ridge. Sarah examined them together. She rubbed them lightly with their glistening skin easily sliding along each other. I had never touch another man's cock before, and this new sensation was a moment of thrill. The sensation of two sensitive cock heads being rubbed about each other by a beautiful woman was exhilarating. Sarah was soon licking between our two cocks; slow at first, but building with a fervor. Will and I both felt the need to moan in satisfaction. Watching Sarah lick both heads and play with these cocks was intensely sexy, as if doubling my pleasure through a vicarious experience. Sarah attempted to suck both cocks at once, with limited success. She was so eager to have both within her salivating mouth. The effort was partly rewarded when she was able to fit Will's cock halfway down, followed by my own tip just barely feeling her moist lips surrounding.

"Oh yeah Babe! That's fucking hot!" Will said with much enthusiasm. "Suck our cocks! Lick those knobs!"

Sarah clearly got into it and doubled her efforts to devour both of us. She eventually settled into rolling our dicks up and down against each other while licking furiously. Occasionally, she would move her head side to side to suck on each individually. The slurping sounds emanating from her mouth echoed off the tiles creating an encapsulating surround sound of sex. I felt almost on the verge of cumming right then, but I held myself in check, thinking the night might end if I spurted my semen this soon. I wanted the moment to last longer.

I pulled back and Sarah let go of my very sensitive dick. I reached down with my right hand to her head and squeezed her closer to Will's pelvis with his Dick inside her mouth and my left hand on his butt. I decided I could use the break and really watch the two of them for a bit. She took the length of his dick with little hesitancy, clearly an act she had become used to.

"God, you two look incredible! Live porn is the best!"

My comment elicited some laughter from both, Sarah's quite muted.

"Interactive porn!" Sarah said after pulling herself off Will's cock. We all enjoyed the moment. Sex with them was intense, but the element of play was pleasantly not lost.

"Keep going," I said kneeling down behind her, slightly to the side so I could watch the action. I reached my hand around her hips and found her pleasure box. Her smooth, wet skin was a joy to search and when I found her pussy lips, I let my fingers explore. Her moans began to fill the shower. She opened her hips as best she could, trying to get my fingers deeper into her. I obliged, sinking two fingers as deep as I could from that position sliding along her inner sanctum searching for just the right amount of pressure and movement to give her the euphoric feeling she had given me.

I leaned in toward her ear and whispered, "I love watching you suck that cock. Lick it. Suck it. Shove it in as far as you can."

She matched my instruction with joy. Will reacted with equal joy.

"That looks so intense, but I think we should continue on a softer surface," I offered, thinking her knees could use some rest from the hard tile. "You can pick up where you left off, but I have an additional option."

I gave a little lift with my fingers still inside Sarah's pussy. She got up to her feet with Will's help. We walked out of the shower to a long ottoman after grabbing some towels. I laid one towel along the length of the low-lying cushion and laid down with my head toward the arm. Then I pulled Sarah toward me. She took the cue and lifted one leg over me and straddled my face. The smell from her pussy immediately came back to me from just 10 minutes earlier.

"Mmm. Your cunt is so inviting!" I said before diving tongue-first into her.

Will countered around and supported her from behind, swinging his leg over to straddle me. He began massaging Sarah's breasts while licking and kissing her neck. Sarah once again squealed with joy. I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. I slid them in and out, side to side, curling and straightening to feel every little bit of her inside. I heard her moan when I touched one sensitive area, so I focused there.

I licked. I sucked. I pushed in and out, rubbing her pussy firmly. Will kissed. He groped and squeezed.

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" she screamed after a few minutes of this non-stop attention. "Oh my God! Make me Cum! Make me CUM!"