Adam Finds New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will continued fondling her breasts and kissing her wherever he could. I kept sliding my tongue around her pussy lips; lapping up cunny-juice, while massaging such her glorious cunt.

"Keep going! Keep Going! I'm gonna CUUMM!"

Her body began to writhe and squirm. Will and I held on as best we could.

"Oh YES! GOD! FUCK! YES!" She continued screaming in delight.

Meanwhile, I became the beneficiary of another shower. Sarah's theatrical orgasm brought forth an explosion of pussy juice. I couldn't contain it all as it rained onto my face. I lapped away, desperate to savor as much as I could.

"Oh my God, Fuck me! Fuck Me! FUCK MY PUSSY NOW!"

Sarah's body lifted slightly as Will shifted forward. Will's rock hard dick was suddenly in view. Sarah's pussy was still dripping with her cum when Will aimed his cock and thrust directly inside of her. This close up view, complete with sound and scent surrounding me was mesmerizing. Not only was Sarah still straddling me, pussy at my mouth, but now Will was directly above my chest, thrusting away at his wife's delicious pussy, which was just moments ago happily pressed against me.

"Fuck yeah!" "God yes. Fuck me hard!" "Oh God your pussy's so wet!"

Will and Sarah were giving me the closest view of sex I had ever encountered. Knowing that I helped to bring about this orgasmic display kept my own cock solid and pulsating. Smelling that pussy still so near was an aphrodisiac not to be ignored. I missed it just a bit. I wanted to taste her. More. I decided to go just a bit deeper down this rabbit hole.

I held Sarah steady and lifted my head up just a bit until I was right up next to her. I snaked my tongue out and licked her clit; Will's cock thrusting forward rhythmically so that I need only place my tongue in order to get a long lick.

"Oh! God! Yes!" Sarah screamed, partly in surprise, partly in joyous agreement. "Oh God, Keep doing that! Lick my pussy, Fuck my Cunt. God Yes! Give it to me! I'm gonna cum again!"

Will bucked his own hips harder propelling Sarah forward. Soon I was licking the both of them. My tongue glided along Will's shaft, which tasted of Sarah's pussy. The act was so natural, though I had never dreamed it would be. I licked Will's cock as it slid in and out of Sarah's pussy. When Will pulled back, Sarah pushed herself back to meet my eager tongue. And there I lived for that moment, licking Will and Sarah enthusiastically; wanting every part of their joy to be partly my doing.

"Fuck! YES! Oh My God! FUCK!!! I'm cumming!!!" Sarah's voice filled the room and might have woken the neighbors if we hadn't been so secluded.

Will pulled out and another flood of pussy juice soaked me. I couldn't even try to catch it all. It was everywhere: on my tongue, lips, chin, neck, chest; dripping from her pussy, stringing to his cock. I wanted it all so badly. I reached out my hand and grabbed Will's soaked cock. I pulled it toward me and wrapped my lips around it. It tasted just as I'd hoped. Sarah's flavor was all over his cock and I sucked it for all I could get. I was not as skilled at sucking cock as Sarah, but I was intent on giving everything I could to repay them for this amazing experience. My lips were coated in Sarah's cum as they slid along the ridges of Will's cock. My tongue slid back and forth while my mouth fed his dick in and out.

"Holy Fuck! Yes! Suck that cock! Make him cum!" Sarah said while looking between her breasts and bending forward so she could see the action.

"Oh God! Yes! I'm gonna CUM Too!.. OOHH FFUUUCKK!"

Will pulled back from my mouth and shot gobs of thick, white cum directly onto Sarah's awaiting pussy. I struggled to focus and I was able to catch a glimpse of Will's throbbing cock pulse in time with a couple of squirts of his semen. It felt almost in slow-motion as the last two seemed to hover in the air between his cock, her pussy, and my face. And then gravity took over and his cum landed on my cheek and lips. The cum hanging on Sarah's pussy also started to drip down. I positioned myself to receive this salty, bitter nectar sweetened with the juices of Sarah's orgasm. I couldn't wait for it all to drip down, so I lifted my head and licked Sarah's cunt again. The taste was more nuanced with elements from Will's and Sarah's combined pleasure juices. I collected it all in my mouth.

"Don't swallow!" Sarah commanded. "I need some of that!"

Will and Sarah both found their way off of me. Sarah immediately crouched down and began licking all the combined juices from my body. She found her way to my mouth and licked my lips. Then she forced her tongue between my lips and I opened to receive her. We explored each other's mouths with our tongues, sharing this mixture of cunny-juice, cum and saliva.

Satisfied that she had gotten all she could, Sarah pulled back, letting her tongue trail behind. She soon licked her way down my chest and stomach and found my own throbbing cock, on the verge of its own pleasure eruption. Sarah's lips were met with another set. Clearly, Will and Sarah were going to work together on me.

"I think there's only one way to end this episode," I heard Will say.

Sarah already had her hand around the base of my cock.

"Then let's get to work."

"My God, his cock is thick!" Sarah said. "I love it!"

I felt the slick tongues of two eager lovers caress the shaft of my cock. Their lips teased against the ridge of my engorged cock head. It was swollen to a size even I had not encountered before.

"Oh God! That's good," I released to the world. "Suck my cock!"

Will and Sarah took turns sucking, occasionally sharing the whole thing as one would lick the shaft while the other sucked the tip. I couldn't tell who as my eyes had long since lost their focus. I didn't care anyway. I was enraptured by the pleasure of two eager mouths adoring my cock.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God! Fuck! Yes! I'm gonna Cum!" I screamed.

"Cum for us!" "Cum! Yes! Give us your cum!"

"Oh God!!" I screamed as I bucked my hips forward wildly with intense spasms of pleasure. Will and Sarah cleared a path and watched as my cock sprayed its heavy dose of cum high into the air. I kept bucking my hips with each jet of hot, sticky cum.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Sarah rejoiced.

"Fuck!" Will added.

Cum splattered down on my chest, stomach, and onto my cock. Sarah immediately began licking as much cum as she could find.

"She loves this part," Will said with satisfaction.

"Mmm, delicious," she replied, mid-lick.

Will laid down on the floor, "Wow that was fun."

"Oh my God Yes." I said, almost breathless from our pleasure.

"We can have a much more chill shower in a bit," Will assured.

"I'm getting the first cleaning finished up now!" Sarah said looking up from her thorough tongue cleaning of my body. She had worked her way down to the source and started licking around my now semi-hard cock. It was a slow leisurely suck, but the feeling was intense, having just cum a few moments ago. I felt myself getting fully hard again while still inside her mouth. She kept sucking. Her lips created a perfect seal while she bobbed her head up and down. She paced herself and seemed intent on milking me for as long as possible.

"I can see she really wants to have your thick cock inside her pussy, but not yet" Will stated casually. "Just oral for now. We'll talk about that later. But I can see you're enjoying this too."

I sighed in a pleasured response. "God, could you imagine both of us inside her at the same time?"

Sarah tightened her lip-lock on my cock with a bit of a muted squeal. She released her hold, "Oh my god Kimberly would be so jealous! She'll need that too!", then clamped back on and sucked with vigor. Her tongue coaxing my dick to a renewed excitement. Her tongue slathered my shaft with saliva as her lips made muffled sucking noises.

"Hot damn!" Will said, starting to tease his own cock again.

Sarah sucked my cock, Will stroked his, trying to match her pace. She bobbed up and down, he stroked up and down. She bobbed faster, he stroked faster. Sarah was sucking up and down as fast as she could. Will began rubbing furiously.

"Oh wow, I think I'm gonna cum again!" I called out incredibly.

Sarah's lips tightened while her tongue stroked my dick inside her mouth, as if she was trying to pull my cum out. Will got up and positioned himself to better watch the show, while aiming his own pleasure rod toward the spectacle of Sarah's face devouring my cock.

Finally I gasped aloud, releasing my second orgasm of the night, pumping a smaller, but still forceful amount of cum directly into Sarah's waiting mouth. Will started bucking his own hips and shortly ejaculated his own load directly onto Sarah's cheek.

"Oh Fuck!" Will said, exhausted and breathing heavily.

I could barely muster a whimper of satisfaction.

Sarah sucked that last bit of cum from my dick, then scooped Will's into her mouth, licking each finger to make sure she got it all.

After a few moments of silence while we caught our collective breath, Will said "Mmm. That is one heck of a nightcap. Shall we shower?"

Sarah gave one last little lick and stood up.

"Oof, now my legs can barely hold me," I mentioned, "That is one heck of a workout."

"You said it Adam. I guess we need more reps for stamina," Will laughed.

"I think that's a good exercise program," I bantered back.

We entwined ourselves in the shower, lathering and rinsing affectionately. We each had a luxurious robe to ensconce ourselves in afterward. We laughed, ate a few of the leftover hors d'ouevre, and eventually decided the night was done. We collapsed in a heap on the large bed downstairs and fell asleep.

The next morning Will cooked breakfast before I eventually had to leave. But I would be back again, very soon.