Adam in Asia - A relaxing weekend

Story Info
Adam relaxes at a resort.
2.6k words
4.57
4.6k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
36 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Inspiration for some of the people and events described is drawn from my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

Friday

It had been a busy week, in a month of busy weeks, after a busy year. Apart from a few days visiting my mother back in England I had hardly had a break since moving to Asia. Don't get me wrong, I loved the job, the travel, the nice hotels, and the food. I was not yet 25 but I had been to places that many people still had on their bucket lists when they retired. But I needed a break.

My colleague Chau came up with the plan. We worked for the same consulting company, mostly dealing with regional clients. Hence the travel. We got on well and had fun on the evenings we weren't working late to meet some crazy deadline our bosses had committed to.

He had made all the arrangements and was vague about some of the details.

"Relax-lah! All you need to know is that you'll have a nice room, there's good food, plenty to drink, and maybe some company."

I knew the latter meant girls; I wasn't worried about that. We'd enjoyed some evenings together in the bars of Bangkok; I knew what Chau liked to do.

"Just tell me that I'm not sharing a room with you." I sighed.

He laughed, "certainly not, you snore too loudly for one thing!"

It was about five o'clock on a Friday afternoon; I was with Chau, on our way to a resort near the city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Besides the driver there were three others in the minibus. James, an old friend of Chau's, a blonde-haired guy who introduced himself as 'Erik from Norway', and a woman named Emily, who was probably American or Canadian. I guessed that both were in their 30's. Nobody said much on the journey, gazing at the lush, mountain scenery instead.

After about an hour we drew up in front of a long, low building surrounded by a veranda. At the top of the steps was an older woman, several younger ones, and a guy. All were Thai, all wore traditional dress. They put their hands together, as if in prayer, and bowed their heads a little; a wai, the traditional Thai greeting. A chorus of "Sawasdee kha" from the women and "Sawasdee khrap" from the man, completed the welcome.

We all did the same.

The older woman said her name was Kai, and that she was the manager of Sabai Lodge. She explained that in Thai, sabai means to relax. Then she asked each of us our names and introduced our personal host, who would "look after" us for the whole stay; I knew what that probably meant.

My host was named Aom. In broken English she asked me to identify which were my bags. I only had one; I pointed it out and a wizened old chap attached a label. Then Aom led me to a large airy room at the rear of the bungalow. Presumably the main guest area. There were chairs and couches scattered all around, a large dining table at one end of the room, and what looked like a small dancefloor at the other.

Aom led me to a comfortable armchair then stepped away to fetch me a drink. The house stood on a ridge. From the window there was a spectacular view of the valley below, with more hills beyond. Night was falling and lights were twinkling in the gloom.

Aom returned with a beer for me and perched on the arm of my chair, leaning against me. She smelt wonderful.

By now all the guests had drinks. Kai stood in the centre and clapped her hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am sure that you would all like to freshen up after your journey. So, your hosts will take you to your villas now and help you get settled in. Dinner will be served in this room at 8pm."

Aom led me along a path next to a row of small buildings, which I realised were individual guest rooms. She opened the door of the second to reveal an open-plan room, effectively a small apartment, with a large double bed, sitting area, dining table, and a bathtub. A wall of glass opened onto a balcony with an outdoor shower and hot tub. I noticed that the buildings were arranged so that it was completely private.

Back inside Aom began to undress me. She giggled when she saw my cock, already stiff in anticipation of what I thought would happen next. Instead, she led me to the tub and gestured that should I get in. The warmth of the water and the smell of the frangipani petals scattered on the surface was sensational.

Smiling warmly, "sabai" she said.

I laid back, watching as Aom undressed too. Kneeling at the side of the bath she began to wash me; back first, then my arms and chest, before reaching into water to do my legs. Finally, she climbed in too, indicated that I should stand and gently soaped and rinsed my cock and balls, occasionally reaching between legs to do my bum as well. Of course, I was completely hard by now especially as her head was inches away from my dick. She looked up, seeking permission I thought; I nodded.

Immediately she took the tip of my penis in her mouth, gradually swallowing more than I thought possible. Meanwhile, she played with my balls and arse. When one finger plunged into my anus I shot my load right down her throat. She didn't flinch. When I was spent, she released my cock and gently cleaned me again before gesturing that we were done in the bath. She dried me off then I lay down on the bed for a rest. I soon dozed off.

It was nearly eight when Aom shook my shoulder. She helped me dress in some clean clothes she had selected from my bag, then led me back to the bungalow.

Before long all the guests had gathered in the dining area. There were two older Japanese guys beside the five of us who had arrived that afternoon.

Kai fussed about, positioning us and our hosts, around the single long table. Other staff delivered a steady flow of food and drinks. there was an amiable buzz of conversation including one of the Japanese and several of the hosts spoke reasonable English. It was an enjoyable evening, but as soon as the meal was finished the couples started to slip away.

Back in my room I undressed quickly. Soon we were both naked, enthusiastically exploring each other's body. Aom was exquisite. Slim, but not bony, with small, pert breasts topped by tiny nipples, and a few tufts of hair above a cunt largely hidden by the surrounding mons. Gently I spread her lips to reveal her clit and vagina, thoroughly licking everything until she orgasmed loudly, clamping my head between her thighs.

Gradually she regained her composure, pushed me onto my back, and mounted me. I was surprised that her tiny frame could accommodate my whole cock, but it did. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed she rode me. Her cunt was so tight that I came quite quickly. I hoped that I would last longer next time.

Saturday

I awoke to the smell of coffee and could see a selection fresh fruit and rolls on the table for breakfast. Naked, we tucked in.

Afterwards, we screwed again. This time, as I hoped, I took longer to ejaculate.

~~~

That morning Chau and James were off for a round of golf. I don't play so Kai had suggested a visit to the city instead. Because Aom did not speak English very well Kai sent another host with us. Her name was Bum, which she told me means blossom in Thai.

For a while we wandered around the old city, Bum telling some of its history and pointing to interesting buildings. By then we hungry so headed for the banks of the river where we ate lunch on a shady terrace. A farang, a foreigner, sat between two young Thai women attracted quite a few stares, some noticeably unfriendly.

On the drive back to the lodge Bum's mobile rang. After a few words she passed it to me. Khun Kai wanted to know if I would like to visit the resort's onsen, Japanese spa, when I got back. I said that was a great idea. She asked if would mind her attending to me because Aom was still in training. I didn't.

Back at the lodge Aom led me to a low building partly hidden by leafy foliage. Inside Kai was waiting, dressed in a yukata, a Japanese bathrobe. We entered a small room where she removed my clothes, carefully placing each item in a basket, then gave me a small towel to hold in front of me. Finally, she slipped off her robe, to reveal a pair of white shorts and matching crop top.

In a washing area I sat on a low plastic stool while Kai used a wooden pail to pour warm water over me before lathering me with soap. She was very thorough, so I was very erect. The towel that I was supposed to cover myself was utterly useless.

Aom, now dressed like Kai, led me out of the building, she stripped off herself and we climbed into a rock pool together. We kissed and cuddled for a while before Kai announced that it was time for my massage.

In a side room I lay face-down on a massage table. With firm strokes Kai spread warm oil into my skin beginning with my feet she worked gradually up my legs, arse, and back, to my neck then down my arms. Returning to my waist she raised my hips and pushed my knees a little apart. It was an awkward position for me, but she had easy access to my genitals. Aided by copious amounts of oil she gently played with my anus, balls, and cock.

Inevitably, I was very stiff when I turned over. Once again, Kai began by massaging my feet, then followed a similar route up my body and then back to my groin, bringing me to maximum arousal. At last, she removed her uniform, put a condom on me, and positioned herself for 'doggy-style'; I didn't need a second invitation. Her body was fuller than Aom's, her breasts larger, but her lovemaking was just as enthusiastic. Given her careful attention during the massage, I was not surprised that I came quickly again. Aom, who had been watching the whole process, clapped her hands; Kai just smiled.

After a nap in the villa Aom and I headed for the main building where everyone was gathering for dinner. The table was loaded with food, glasses were quickly refilled, and the conversation flowed. Unlike the previous evening nobody left after eating.

At the far end of the room the Japanese and their hosts begin to sing karaoke. Before long others joined in and a party atmosphere developed. The female hosts, including Aom, were wearing short, tight skirts. As I was looking around the room I noticed Erik, leaning back in an armchair, was clearly receiving a blow job from his host. In doing so her skirt had ridden up revealing a large dick beneath. Chang was a ladyboy, a khatoey; I had no idea!

Aom and I danced closely; hands roaming all over each other. Nobody minded, everybody was doing the same.

Although it was late when we got back to our villa, I wanted to try the hot tub. There were no clouds, so the stars were visible, and the warmth of the water countered the slight chill in the air. It was glorious!

Sabai! Sabai! indeed.

We crawled into bed and soon fell asleep, entwined together.

Sunday

The day started like Saturday: I was wakened by the smell of coffee, we ate breakfast, and then fucked.

Unfortunately, I had to be back in Singapore on Monday morning which meant that I would be leaving in the afternoon. James and Chau had an extra day, so they were planning another round of golf. I had chosen another session in the onsen.

Aom and arrived there right behind Emily and her host, Yai. We were led to the same dressing area, which surprised me until I realised that there was probably only one pool, so modesty at this point made no sense. In the circumstances the small blue towels we were given were doubly ridiculous.

Our hosts put on their uniforms and led us to adjacent stools in the bathing area. As they soaped and rinsed us, I could see that Emily was a natural red head with a muscular body.

She noticed me looking, "Enjoying the view?"

"I am, and I hope that you are too."

She grinned and made a purring noise. 'This could get interesting' I thought.

Suitably clean we walked over to the pool, Aom and Yai stripped, and we all climbed in. Erik and his host, Chang, were already there. While the three foreigners chatted politely our hosts cuddled and stroked us.

When Chang announced that it was time for Erik's massage they both stood, revealing fully erect penises, and left.

"First time I've seen a girl like that," Emily mused.

"I spotted it last night, but otherwise new to me too.

I hesitated, "I was a bit surprised to see you in here".

She shrugged, "my parents are naturists so I'm comfortable being naked. Mind you, you don't see so many hard-ons at a sun club."

"By my count it's three men and four erections this morning" I joked.

"Definitely above average" she giggled, glancing at me "and in more ways than one!"

When it was time for our massages it seemed normal that our hosts led us to adjacent tables.

"Are you OK with this?" I asked.

"No problem. I came here for a different experience, and I guess this counts."

Yai and Aom got started. I noticed that their actions seemed to be synchronised; was this another training session for her? Whatever the case, she was doing a good job, and Emily's moaning suggested that Yai was too.

When Aom put me in the face-down, arse-up position that Kai had used yesterday I turned my head to the side so that I could breathe more easily. Now I could see that Emily, a couple of feet away, was in much the same position. She grinned at me. It was weird to be sharing a similar experience with a practical stranger.

Aom indicated that I should turn over so that she could massage my front. Like Kai she started with my feet, moved on to my legs, then arms, neck and shoulders, chest and at long last reached my groin. She stroked and sucked me as if her life depended on it. Finally, she removed her uniform, unrolled a condom, and climbed into 'cowgirl'.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Emily vigorously riding Yai.

We must have orgasmed at pretty much the same time.

"Different enough?" I asked.

"For sure!" she answered, slightly breathless.

~~~

After a light lunch the minibus took Erik, Emily, and I to the airport. He was headed for Hong Kong, Emily and I to Singapore where she had a connection back to the States. During the journey we chatted, finding that we had a lot in common, and exchanged numbers.

As we parted at Changi we shared a passionate kiss. Her last words were "I'll be back!"

Writer61
Writer61
36 Followers