Adam in Asia - Mary Lets Go

Story Info
Adam does a favour for a colleague.
3.3k words
4.48
3.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Some of the people and events described are inspired by my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Liz first appears in "Entertaining Liz". You don't need to read that before this story.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

A bold request

One day Mary, a colleague asked me to join her for lunch. It was odd, and it wasn't. We juniors often ate lunch together, but it was usually an unplanned, unorganised, spur of the moment thing. You had lunch with whoever was around at the time you were ready for a break. Sometimes you agreed "let's do lunch" but it was always a suggestion, never a commitment.

This was different.

We walked away from the office, further than usual unless there was a reason like a birthday or a successful deal to celebrate. Then we might go further.

This was different.

I sensed that Mary wanted to talk about something personal, something private; a conversation that she did not want others to witness, let alone overhear. So be it.

We found a small cafe that was surprisingly uncrowded for the time of day. We ordered food and drink, then found a table outside. I waited for her to speak. Instinctively I knew this had to be in her own time.

"Adam, firstly, thank you for joining me for lunch" she said hesitantly.

"We don't know each other very well, but there is something, a favour, a big favour that I want to ask of you."

Our meals arrived, disrupting the moment.

I returned my focus to Mary, "tell me".

She paused, "what do you know about me?"

I collected my thoughts. "I know that you are smart, Singaporean, ethnic Chinese, you have a ring on your finger so engaged, a cross on a necklace so Christian, and I assume a respectable, well-to-do family, but that could be prejudice on my part. How am I doing?"

She laughed, "not bad, Sherlock! Obviously, modesty prevents me from agreeing with some parts of that, but I can say that it's a summary many others would agree with."

"Fair enough, but unless I'm badly mistaken, I'm not here to sing your praises, am I?"

She blushed, "no, I want to ask you to do something for me. Something very personal. Something that you won't tell anybody about."

"That sounds serious." I paused, collecting my thoughts again.

"I can't commit without knowing what you want, but I'll do it if can, and as long as it's not illegal or unethical I won't tell anyone. Is that good enough?"

She smiled, "actually, it's probably the best possible answer. It's all principle. That's what I'm looking for, what I need. I'll tell you more after we've eaten."

My mind was racing as we ate. What could it be? Assassinating our boss, TK, might be considered a public service but was definitely 'illegal', being caught smuggling drugs was a death sentence, importing chewing gum was frowned upon, but I doubted Mary had a severe Wrigley's habit.

I finished my meal quickly; Mary was dawdling over hers. With a sigh she pushed the plate away.

"I guess I can't put it off any longer."

After a big breath she explained that indeed she came from a 'good' family: lecturer Father, doctor Mother. She was an only child so carried all their expectations. Her parents were committed Christians, and she shared their faith. Lionel, her fiancé, had lived next door for as long as she could remember. Unsurprisingly the two families were close, so she and Lionel had practically grown up together. His family was also very religious, and he was studying to become a priest. With their long connection and shared belief, it just seemed inevitable that she and Lionel would get married. Both sets of parents were delighted when she accepted his proposal.

"I'm sensing a 'but' coming" I offered.

"Yeah, there's a 'but'. Obviously I've known him forever, he's a nice guy, I trust him completely but I don't know if I love him. You're supposed to feel a 'flutter' aren't you? You're supposed to be horny for each other. Lionel has never even touched my boobs.

"I got engaged because it was the right thing to do, not ... well, I'm not sure it was the right thing to do. I'm confused."

"Mary, I'm not the right guy to ask for relationship advice. I've slept with quite a few women, some were girlfriends, others more casual. But I have never been engaged, never met somebody that I could imagine spending the rest of my life with."

"I'm not asking for advice; I want something more ... practical. I want to have sex with somebody with who knows what they're doing."

She blushed so hard you could have heated a small town for days.

"I want you to take my virginity!"

Time stood still. Had I misheard? No, the words were pretty clear, and she appeared to mean them. I scrambled for an appropriate answer. Mary seized on my hesitation.

"It's OK, I understand, you only sleep with pretty girls. I'll leave now." She started to rise.

I reached for her hand, "please don't go". She sat down.

"Sorry, that was a bit of a curve ball, it took me a moment to process it.

"Firstly, you are pretty, but that is kind of irrelevant. I like you Mary, I like you as colleague, and, although we don't socialise away from work, I think of you as a friend.

"I like to help my friends when I can. So, even if you looked like the back of a bus, I would consider want to help.

"Sorry, that sounds pompous.

"Normally I'd jump at the chance to sleep with a pretty woman, but in this case I think I am hesitating because I don't want to take advantage of you. Are you sure you want this?"

She nodded.

"Then it will be my pleasure to be your first. Thank you."

Suddenly, a thought struck me: "why me?"

"It was Liz's suggestion. She said you were kind and considerate to her, that you didn't take advantage of her when you easily could. She wouldn't tell me any details, she said I should ask you."

Liz, I should have guessed. That afternoon I sent her a text letting her know that I had agreed to Mary's request.

Almost instantly she replied with 'You can thank me later' and then 'You can tell her what happened'.

A big weekend

We made plans.

The main questions were 'where?' and 'when?'. Mary's parents were going away soon, so that was an obvious choice; her cover story was that she would be staying with a friend. Her biggest worry was somebody seeing us together, but I explained that it wouldn't be a problem if we stayed in my apartment the whole time. I live above a busy shopping centre so it wouldn't matter if somebody saw her entering or leaving the building.

With the major decisions made I thought about details. Above all, I wanted to make it special for her.

On the big day I left work a little early to do some shopping. She would come over to me place a bit later. I had given her my spare key card so that she could come right up to the apartment. At 6:30pm sharp my doorbell rang. It was Mary.

"I didn't want to let myself in, that would have been too weird; I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, I want this weekend to be as comfortable as possible. We do what you want, when you want."

She stepped inside put her bag down and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, I am so nervous. This feels so strange".

"Come in and I'll get you a glass of wine. Is white OK?" She nodded.

"Something smells good. I was expecting take-away pizza all weekend."

"Wait until you taste it before you rule that out. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

"Seriously, I haven't done much cooking since I have been out here, so my limited skills are a bit rusty. Let me get the pasta started then I'll give you the grand tour.

Mary stood next to me. I made a sweeping gesture to cover the combined lounge, dining, and kitchen area, ""You can see most of it from here, and the bedroom and bathroom are over there. Is there anything else that Madam wishes to see?"

Mary laughed, "that will do for now, but I may want to inspect some things in detail later."

"As I said, what you want, when you want."

"Then I shall freshen up before dinner." She grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom.

When she returned, she was still in the skirt and blouse that she'd had on at the office, but something was different. I couldn't put my finger on what.

I topped up our glasses and served modest portions of spaghetti with carbonara sauce followed by a fruit sorbet; nothing too heavy. After we finished Mary complimented me on the food and helped clear the table.

Mary and I sat together on the sofa, listening to the gentle jazz I had put on. I had my right arm across her shoulders, she nestled into me. I thought it was romantic, I hoped it was.

She turned her head to me, lifting her chin. I knew she wanted to kiss. I leaned down until our lips met. Gently at first, then her mouth opened a little, and I felt her tongue seek mine; she tasted good. As our passion increased, I reached across, placing my free hand on her hip; she caressed my thigh, my cock responded appropriately.

I reached up to explore her breast, finding a hard nipple beneath her blouse. Already I had gone further than Lionel had done.

Mary undid some buttons on my shirt, one hand snaking inside; I did the same. Underneath I could see a white lacy bra, probably too flimsy for the office. So that is what had changed; stupid me. She released the catch of her bra, freeing her boobs. I took up the unspoken invitation. Bending further down to take her right nipple in my mouth. I felt it pucker instantly.

Now I slid my hand down her torso, past her waist, to the hem of her skirt, which had risen up a bit. I reached beneath to stroke her warm, smooth skin. No tights! Those had gone too, strike two for observance.

Initially I resisted the urge to touch her pussy, however when Mary started to gently squeeze my cock though my trousers, I knew the time had come. As my fingers reached the soft material of her panties, she shuddered against me repeatedly, emitting a long, loud moan. An orgasm. Perhaps even her first.

I held her tightly, waiting for her to regain control of her breathing.

"Wow" she said. "I never thought it would feel like that!"

I laughed, "you know we have hardly started, don't you?

"You're still a virgin. We could stop now if you want."

"No" she said emphatically, "I want it even more now, I want to know what it all feels like!"

"Your wish is my command. May I suggest that this is a good moment to move to the bedroom?" Mary nodded her agreement. I stood, scooped her up, and carried her there.

"Oh, my prince!" she squealed, giggling with abandon.

I laid her on the bed and undid her skirt. As I expected her panties were a flimsy, lacy confection that matched her bra. I knelt to kiss her breasts, now able to reach both I suckled on one, my hand on the other.

"They're so small" she complained.

I raised my head, "they're perfect". And they were: probably B-cup, with a beautiful shape and cute nipples.

It was time to go further. I stood, removed my shirt and trousers. My cock was already poking out of my boxers, so I took them off too. Mary stared. Mine was probably the first erect penis she had ever seen.

I knelt between her legs and began to lick. Inner thighs first, then through her sodden panties, before removing them completely. When my tongue touched her naked pussy for the first time she orgasmed again, clamping my head between her thighs. She shuddered and moaned as she had in the lounge. Once again, I waited for her to recover; I didn't have to wait for long.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" she commanded.

Who am I to disappoint a lady? I took a condom from my bedside drawer, rolled it on and climbed onto the bed. We were in 'missionary', the tip of my cock positioned next to her opening. I looked at her.

"Last chance. Are you sure you want this?"

"Fuck me Adam, please!"

I lowered myself into her. There was a bit of resistance and then I was in. Boy, she was tight! But she was wet too, incredibly wet, so I was able to move easily. Slowly I buried my cock to the hilt, then pulled back. Mary didn't like that; she grabbed my hips to pull me deep again. Cautiously I increased the pace of my thrusting; I was very aroused, but I wanted her to come first.

She did. Wrapping her legs behind, pulling my hips down, she came, with another loud moan and a long series of shudders. That was enough for me. I came too.

I don't know how long we lay like that. It was the chill of the aircon that roused us.

"Thank you," Mary said, giving me a deep, passionate kiss. "That was amazing."

"Thank you for letting me share that with you. I hope it was as special as you deserve."

"It was. Liz was right, you are very kind and considerate and tomorrow, I want to hear the whole story!"

We slept well that night.

Next morning, I woke early. As I prepared breakfast, I reflected on what a complete fuckwit Lionel must be. He had the commitment of this beautiful, sexual woman, and he wasn't doing anything about it. He might lose her as a result.

Eventually Mary appeared, swamped by one of my t-shirts. She had that 'I got a really good fucking last night' glow. She was gorgeous.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"A bit sore, but in a good way I think. Thank you again."

"As I said, you're welcome," I glanced at my watch. "When are you off?"

For a moment she looked hurt, then she realised that I was teasing. "Oh no, I'm not going yet, there are still things I want to do."

"Yes, ma'am. Would you like breakfast first?"

"Please, I seem to have worked up an appetite last night."

After breakfast I led her to the shower. Slowly, carefully, we explored each other, hands in every crack and crevice.

"If we stay here any longer, I'll turn into a prune," she said. "I want to give you a blow job."

We stepped out of the shower, dried off, and entered the bedroom. I lay back on the bed, cock already pointing straight up. Mary knelt between my legs.

"Tell me what to do."

"There are no rules, just do what feels right. Lick, suck, touch, stroke. Cock, balls. It's all OK. Experiment, feel how I respond; I'll tell you if you're hurting me.

"The big question is whether to swallow. You don't have to. A decent partner will tell you when they about to cum, then you can decide at the moment. It's your choice."

"What about 'deep throat'? How do I do that?"

I laughed, "don't worry about that, let's focus on basics first."

"OK, here goes!" she lowered her head, cautiously taking my tip in her mouth.

She was a natural. Working my cock thoroughly, alternating between tender touches and a firm grasp, sucking and licking, teasing me with her teeth.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

She didn't hesitate, she pushed her head down as far as possible, and I came, I came hard. Mary took it all, keeping me inside until my spasms finished.

Finally, she raised her head to look at me, "how was it?"

"Fantastic. That was one of the best blowjobs that I have ever had."

She grinned. "What next guru?"

"There's no rush, just come here for a while." Climbing onto the bed she snuggled up against me.

That was the rhythm for the day. Sex in a different position, then a cuddle, with breaks for refreshments and the toilet. During one of the pauses, she asked about what happened between Liz and me.

"There is not a lot to it really, Liz got very drunk, so I helped her to bed. I think she wanted me to join her, but I didn't, at least not that night. The next day was different, we spent it screwing like rabbits; just like us now."

"That was good, you cared for her when she was vulnerable. I understand why she suggested I ask you to help me."

Dinner was pizza.

Then we went back to bed and made love for the first time. Not having sex, not fucking or screwing, but making love. Gentle and considerate, yet still full of passion. We slept well again.

Next morning Mary was awake before me. I know that because when I came too my cock was in her mouth, and her fingers were tickling my balls. It was a glorious start to the day. I could feel an orgasm building deep within me. When I erupted, she swallowed every drop again.

We showered, then I made breakfast.

"There's something else that I want to try" she announced. I raised my eyebrows.

"Anal."

"I wasn't expecting that. Of course we can try that, as long as you are sure."

"I am, it's what I want, and I want it today."

I thought for a moment, "OK, but I need to pop down to the pharmacy first."

She nodded.

When I returned, Mary was in a bathrobe, waiting. "Got what you need?".

I nodded, stripping off as quickly as I could. I placed a pillow in the centre of bed, and spread a towel on top.

"Get that robe off and lie face down here." She did, her bum sticking up.

I sat next to her and popped the top off the lube. She giggled as I squeezed a generous dollop between her cheeks.

"It's cold" she complained.

Slowly I spread the gel around her anus, sometimes pressing gently against it. At last, I pushed a little deeper, resting the tip of my forefinger inside the rosebud, feeling it tight against me. I wriggled gently, then pushed further, knuckle past the sphincter.

As slowly as I could, I flexed my finger, frequently adding more lube. Gradually her arsehole relaxed, allowing me to push a second finger into her. Pushing apart with minimal pressure. When I thought she was ready I changed position, cock touching her arse.

"Do it!" Mary demanded.

I did; as slowly as I could, I pushed inside her. Unsurprisingly she was tight but she was now relaxed enough to take me. She groaned as I buried myself deeply within her. I paused, pulled back and thrust again with increasing tempo. Mary was writhing beneath me, shouting with pleasure. I came. Hot sperm shooting within her, unconfined by a condom. She came too. I collapsed on top of her, cock still embedded within.

That was the end of our adventures that weekend. We were both drained and sore. The phrase "shagged out" could have been coined for us.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Finally, it was time for Mary to leave.

"See you tomorrow" she said.

Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers